ChampionsWay

Marketing, management & billing for martial arts schools

ChampionsWay Reviews - Page 2

I love this software, is very easy to use and makes my life easier.

Product is great, it helps to keep a good relationship with all my costumers by stay in touch with them all the time and not miss anything going on in the my academy, i love the program and everyone is super helpful, the staff member that usually assist me is Jay Jung and he really goes out of his way to make sure that everything is running smooth with my system. Im really happy that i made the right choice by getting this service.

Cons

Outstanding service and great product

I'm relitively new to perfect mind. but I have to say that I am very impressed with the service and the quality of the product. They are good about checking in with me and making sure that everything is going will with my web page and the credit card service that they offer with their site. When I have an issue, they are quick to get it resolved and are always very pleasant to talk too.

Cons

not too bad. too expensive. pushy sales person.

Salesman was very pushy trying to get me to buy ChampionsWay when I really only wanted PerfectMIND. It's too expensive. I only wanted to pay $50 a month, salesman pushed me to the $100/ month plan. I would like to downgrade to PerfectMIND to save money. Software seems okay but it's too much of what I don't need. Would rather have simpler cheaper software.

Disappointed

Not user friendly for the type of population you serve. Customer service and follow up is only on an as need basis and even then not very authentic. Tech support is good but sometimes difficult to communicate because of language barrier and time zones. The system itself has a lot to offer but to much to figure out and very time consuming to set up. Definitely not intuitive software. To complicated. I feel like champions way is to big now and the original commitment by the founder is weak. Very expensive for what we actually use. We pay extra for social media management and not thrilled about that either. We've been faithful customers and this is the first I've hear from anyone in a long time. Just to get a review.

Haley Stitch

Haley Stitch is always very helpful. She is very professional and helps get things done in a timely manner. Then after everything is done and taken care of she follows up to make sure you are happy. Perfectmind is great. We have an awesome website, and get to make our own pages to share on social media platforms.

Misrepresentations

The basic product is actually pretty good; however, we did not stay long enough to use it. Once we began training on the product and began asking our questions on how to do x,y & z, we discovered what we had been told the system would do for us was either a) only if we paid to upgrade or b) not actually available at all. After reviewing our demonstration & training session recordings, management agreed their product had been unclearly presented to us and we were immediately released from our contract. So to that end, they behaved ethically.

Great Software, better customer service

I love that the software and Championsway's willingness to constantly improve the product. More so, I have had a great experience with their customer service- specifically Haley who over delivers.

Cons

This was not what I expected

I have been frustrated since the beginning with this software. It does not do all that was promised to me. I am locked into a contract. I will be searching for another software at the end of my contract.

Pros

The interface looks nice.

Cons

I do not like the difficulty in finding reports, I have had trouble with the processing of payments.

Game Changer

ChampionsWay has been a true resource for me and my business. Good people, excellent customer support, top notch SEO management!

Cons

Great experience! Looking fotward to using our new program and getting great results!

Thanks to Championsway for guiding us through the process and making sure we are successful with the program!

Cons

Very impressed with the program. Very easy to use and love being able to tailor it to our needs.

Cons

Its great to be able to see everything at a glance

Cons

This software has made what I do a lot easier. I can focus on what I love doing. Teaching!

Overall, this has been a great software.