Class Manager Logo

Class administration software for dance studios and clubs

Class Manager Reviews - Page 5

LW

Lesley W.

Class Manager review

Class Manager does everything I want it to do, and in particular the email facility is better than with my last programme

Pros

I changed from a competitor's dance school software programme to Class Manager because it was a cheaper option which seemed to offer more for my money. It was very easy to import everything over and I was given lots of support in doing so.

Cons

Sometimes I find it difficult to navigate to what I am trying to achieve, but the online support is very good and they are very quick to reply which is really helpful

DE

Danielle E.

Time saver

Pros

The things we at En Pointe Theatre Arts enjoy about class manager is the online scheduling as a way for parents and teachers to check class times if needed as well as the ability to input school holidays so parents are aware of the school holidays. The system also saves a lot of time on admin and gives parents and easy way to register for classes. The new maps feature is definitely useful in plotting where to hand out leaflets in the local community.

Cons

Class manager could be improved by implementing a make up class feature where students can be added to another register just for one class if they missed their usual class due to illness

TL

Tiffany L.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Customer support and the amazing software

This company has been fabulous - allowing us to have all our customers data in a safe place and at easy access.

Pros

this programme has been a lifesaver through lock down allowing us to use the online along with other awesome features. Any issues we have they are always there to help.

Cons

Nothing it's so easy to use- we highly recommend it

EC

Emma C.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Class Manager - Can't live without it!

I have always received excellent customer service and help is always at hand should I need it.

Pros

Class manager is amazing! I couldn't live without it now. So simple to use, affordable and the developers are always updating the features and they listen to our views and opinions.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to log in, especially when you are a teacher and have a student account too. It seems to permanently lock you out, but this could be rectified by getting my husband to be the parent rather than me. The font could be bigger and more visible.

MA

Marina A.

Fantastic

Fantastic customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are so helpful and always willing to listen to new ideas to help us teachers. Takes the stress away from admin completely

Pros

Automatic invoices! Brilliant function saving hours of time

Cons

Nothing! If any customers feel like they need something more from the software then a quick email to class manager and a couple of weeks later and the improvement will have been made

SM

Stephanie M.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Reviewing class manager a year on

I am very happy with what I pay for and the customer care is excellent.

Pros

I like how Gdpr safe my students information is. No longer do I have to worry about pieces of paper getting lost or information going missing.

Cons

I'd like an app. To make it easier to use.

KR

Kellie R.

Great value surprising features

A well worth while class management software!

Pros

The customer service is brilliant and I look forward to each update as they are always improving.

Cons

Some features don’t exist yet but they are continuously updating and listening to costumer needs.

KS

Karen S.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Life saver!

Having Class Manager has enabled me to run my business smoothly during a pandemic. The people behind it are incredibly helpful. I did struggle to set certain things up at the beginning and must have rung them at least 5 times one day but they were lovely and helpful every single time. Class Manager is constantly improving and I'm happy to say that I've not had any issues.

Pros

I like so many things about Class Manager: - easy to see how many people enrolled in each class - see how much is owed - easy to clone the timetable week after week - easy to add/delete classes

Cons

- I didn't like that you couldn't invoice for a class after it took place but they have already fixed this so I'm able to invoice people on the day or a month later! They even personally emailed me to let me know as I had requested it! - I'm not a fan of the date setting but it's such a small issue

BS

Becca S.

Sports, 1-10 employees

I wish we had found this 200 students ago!

Anything that we have issues with is resolved quickly by the amazing customer service team.

Pros

It allows the parents/customers to view their own information and bookings etc without me having to trawl our database. It simplifies the invoice/billing process without me manually having to go through statements and emails etc. The messaging function simplified our communication streams.

Cons

It is still in development, which is great as it is constantly improving, but there are some drawbacks ie features that aren't yet available or optimised for our particular business model.

el

emily l.

It has it all.

I was worried about changing to a different software but once I got over that it’s been the best choice for me and my school. The help setting up was excellent and the on going support has been faultless

Pros

This has everything a dance teacher needs and it’s so easy to use and if you ever get stuck the support team are brilliant. They are always adding new brilliant features.

Cons

There really isn’t anything I don’t like

ET

Emma T.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Class Manager

Our overall experience has been good. It has been great for sending messages and communicating to individual classes and nice to have everything in one place.

Pros

Help is always on hand with the Live Chat and very quick response rate, easy to use and very clear.

Cons

allocating everyone into the correct classes and adding everyone, this was very time consuming.

AK

Aditya K.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Extremely user friendly and comparatively reasonable!

Amazing! Very, very reasonable! Great starting offer (2 months free) and then discounted rates and referrals as well depending on when you signed up.

Pros

The best thing about this software is the responsiveness from the dev team. There are multiple methods of communication and a response is always guaranteed (and delivered) within a very short time frame.

Cons

Some things that could be improved are actually the complete basics, such as having options for the title field, rather than a blank text field.

MB

Maria B.

Useful!

Positive! It helped me organise my dance school and save lots of time

Pros

The invoicing system (it calculates discounts),the messaging system (I can email specific groups at once, the graphics of the email looks good), the accounting system ( I have reports of the income).

Cons

The calendar. I wish I could just press on the day and add an event. And the parents would have access to that calendar. Instead I need to set up a class for every event. And the events are many!

JG

Jemma G.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Cannot recommend Class Manager enough!

Pros

I wanted to commend you and your team on the outstanding customer service that you provide. I can't think of a company who is as responsive, supportive and patient as you guys are. So THANK YOU!!

Cons

It's a new software so some functions that you would hope to have are not there BUT in saying that, the Class Manager team are SUPER responsive and in 99% of cases, they are already working on building the functionalities you are looking for. Updates are always coming!

ER

Elaine R.

Professional

Impressive software system. Customer service is excellent. Great value for money. I would highly recommend!!

Pros

You can access your dance school data on any device anytime with multiple users. System is easy to set up and use. Regular updates and newly added features. Invoices are simple to generate and look extremely professional. Registers are quick to access and easy to mark. Messaging system is convenient and reliable.

Cons

Add images and videos to the message system.

RM

Robert M.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Class Manager Tumbling Sports Fitness

Very easy to use. Great customer service. They respond very quick and make sure that your question has been answered.

Pros

We were looking at a affordable class management software. Must be able to sign- up and pay online. Very easy to use.

Cons

Payment features would like paypal, venmo and apple pay added to the program

AW

Alana W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Best thing to ever do with my Business.

Pros

All my customers are under one roof, all contact details are together, easy to send out emails in bulk and individual. My timetable can be easily viewed and sorted, I can see clearly my availability and can manage groups easy. Sending out invoices and tracking payments is simple.

Cons

Nothing really, the little things like being able to text customers would be great and set up direct debits as well.

ZB

Zoe B.

Class manager

Easy to use and very helpful customer service

Pros

Made my life as a dance teacher so much easier managing many students, invoices, payments, registers and emails. I feel so much more organised and in control of my business.

Cons

No there were not any features that were missing. The only thing that would be helpful is being able to have an accountancy programme within the package to record all expenses as well.

DL

Danielle L.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Brilliant product which makes life so much easier

Being able to follow up on unpaid invoices easily, has saved so much time in our business. Having everything in one place makes running the business easier and means our time can now be used more efficiently.

Pros

All of our customers and students details are all in one place, making it really easy to find contact info as and when we need it. Payments and invoices can also be raised and found quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Anything we found was missing from the product has been added over time in updates and new features.

SV

Sam V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Keeps us all on track with visibility and reports

It’s great, I love it, my dancers love it. It’s a very useful Tool with probably a lot more functions in there there that even I don’t know about yet

Pros

Like seeing all my classes and bookings. Love the functionality to share dancers celebrations with the birthday updates and waiting lists are so easy to manage rather than my old pen and paper or excel

Cons

It would be great to have even more different payment online options

ES

Emily S.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Love class manager couldn’t be without it

Pros

The simple way to invoice customers is the best part

Cons

At the moment there isn’t anything I’m not happy with all problems have been resolved so quickly by customer service

BC

Brooke C.

Fine Art, self-employed

It has been such a relief finding this dance studio software

Pros

It is easy to use and fantastic customer service

Cons

A little slow navigating from one page to another, such as roll marking ... Also doesn't include all the features that would be ideal, but I know lots are a work in progress

SB

Samantha B.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Fantastic features and customer service

Great experience, really good customer service

Pros

Easy to use, lots of great features particularly the trial feature.

Cons

Just needs a waiting list on the trial feature and an app for staff and parents to use. I know these are on the list to do though.

BH

Beverley H.

Best studio software

All the info there at our fingertips, great reporting feature. Awesome technical help always at the ready.

Pros

Class manager is so easy to use, even for the none tech people . It is fast and makes our admin team super happy

Cons

Nothing not to love. The guys are always adding new features and have thought of just about everything

HM

Hannah M.

Class manager

So far so good

Pros

So far we like it! We like the student lists etc

Cons

We wish there was an app and wish there was a way to have a full student list to download numbered without deleted students numbers being skipped