Class Manager Logo

Class administration software for dance studios and clubs

Class Manager Reviews - Page 6

AC

Amelia C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Class Manager Dance

I first started using Class Manager during the Covid Pandemic to run my business more efficiently. It has been saving me a lot of time and I wish I had signed up earlier.

Pros

I like the fact parents can enrol themselves on the system and invoices can be sent to the whole school with just one click.

Cons

It was quite hard to navigate to begin with but the online help feature quickly solved that.

SW

Shani W.

Excellent service and product

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use, always someone available in chat to help, professional look for clients

Cons

More options with timetabling when schools are across many boards and options

AM

Ally M.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Fantastic product, incredible price.

Pros

The software is easy to use and offers almost everything you could want for a fraction of the price. They're open to developing new features for their clients.

Cons

I would love a little more ability to export custom data.

FS

Fleur S.

Review about class manager

Take good. Would recommend.

Pros

The company always responds to your needs when you want an explanation or new system

Cons

Sometimes need more support and more explanation of how to do things.

TL

Tanya L.

Class Manager Review

if I've needed help the team are on to it pretty quickly. They answer any questions in a timely manner.

Pros

I like the ease of this programme, straight forward and easy to use. One click and most times your where you need to be in the software.

Cons

Not anything I dont like its a matter of getting used to the new software. Its definitely easy to use.

KE

Katy E.

Performing Arts, 11-50 employees

excellent features

overall very positive

Pros

I really enjoy that everything is all in one place, and that you can email a whole class and it leaves a record for other teachers to see

Cons

I find it a little bit time consuming with the drop down menu for absences I would prefer a tick box so it doesn't keep refreshing the page. With the email function it would be great if the email appeared as it came from my email rather than our generic one so when parents hit reply it comes to me rather than are info@ email.

LW

Lucy W.

Class manager

I am happy with the service and they are happy to help if stuck on anything.

Pros

The software is easy to use, doesn't take much training to work out how to use it efficiently. Lots of new added features. Makes it so much easier to log payments and attendance.

Cons

Could be a bit easier for parents to log into as has to access a link.

LK

Laura K.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Efficient and easy to use

Great to store all the information to have on hand and easy to use from any device meaning that different teachers can log on in different studios to do the registers.

Pros

I like the easiness of the registers so that it’s just that week in front of you and not having to check through the dates. The fact you can also download and print a paper copy to have in class and write other info on. It’s accessible on all devices not just desktops.

Cons

I’d like to just put in absent without have to use the drop down options for a reason.

ER

Estrella R.

Very easy to use

I now only use this service in comparisson to three other before. Very happy

Pros

Very easy to use, offers a different and useful service with an appealing design

Cons

When I started to use it, it was still on early says of development and needed more options to pay and buy.

ND

Nikki D.

Fantastic software!

Overall experience has been excellent and I’m still learning new things everyday! Benefits include being able to access customers details online wherever I am and easily being able to contact individuals and classes!

Pros

It’s made my life so much easier! I used to hate invoicing and now it’s no problem at all! So many good features and I’m still learning! I also love the online registration the parents can fill out - saves me a ton of paperwork!

Cons

Took a while to set up but the customer support is excellent so any difficulties I’ve had, they have been there to help!

SC

Sally C.

Easy, affordable and helpful

Overall I am really happy with class manager, it took a few months to get fully set up and learn the workings. But now saves me so much time and makes everything much easier

Pros

Class manager is very easy to use, and has lots of useful features. It makes invoicing very easy and I particularly like the dashboard on the homepage that shows all the important information at a glance. The smart search is also very easy and useful. It’s set price is affordable.

Cons

Found it hard to work the portals for other teachers to use

KP

Katie P.

Class manager review

Great from the get go Super helpful team Facebook groups with extra advice Live chats from the website Good value for money

Pros

I love the fact I can email all my customers from one place The emails look really professional to I also love how easy it is for parents to register

Cons

I sometimes find it a little more time consuming doing an online register than I do printing it off and using the old fashioned method of ticking the box

CS

Ciara S.

Fantastic software for Dance School owners

I am so grateful to be introduced to class manager by my franchisee - there is a Facebook group that can be used to ask questions and just interact with other users on things they have found. It very much has a community feel to it! Thanks guys

Pros

This software is jam packed with lots of videos to help you get started. It is easy to use and if you have any questions the team are more than happy to help. My parents love the ease of paying online and having no paper copies - so all in all I would 100% recommend.

Cons

I am still in early stages of using the software however I feel that when I have any questions they are answered with ease and allow me to remain calm.

FS

Felicity S.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Excellent

Excellent!

Pros

Easy to use and lots of support when you need it

Cons

Email does not do spell check! Very frustrating!

AB

Alex B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Class Manager Software

Overall, we are very happy with the software.

Pros

The system was easy to deploy and is very cost effective compared to other offerings

Cons

Customisation options are limited and managing multiple sites within our business could be made easier, particularly in the billing module

MP

Mark P.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Change over to ClassManager

An excellent product for the price, very happy at last we found a program to change over to that didn't charge the to set up or pay for on a monthly basis.

Pros

Quick on line page changes, clear logical processes easy for staff to get up to speed with. Lots of control on who can see what for Staff & Customers. Very quick to rectify any problems and open to suggestions.

Cons

Only a few problems on change over, discount schemes hard to switch to and a few basic reports are missing from the list of pre-set up ones. In the process of setting up being able to easily charge for the extras.

AW

Anna W.

Great system

Excellent!

Pros

We are quite new to this system but we are finding it so beneficial and easy to use. It was highly recommended to us from a fellow dance friend. I love the fact the team are constantly looking at improving & developing the system.

Cons

The date of birth has to be entered YYYYMMDD, this really confuses our dance parents! 😩 I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & they are looking in to changing the format. 😊

HW

Hayley W.

Class Manager

Brilliant 😊

Pros

It’s easy to use and I can access on my phone and laptop. It groups together classes easily for targeted emails.

Cons

The online registers are not the easiest to use, so I have to still print them out.

JF

Jenn F.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

It's a great system that fits my dance school

I have been using ClassManager since August 2019 for my dance school. As we had been running for a few months I was a bit dubious about how easy it would be to transfer my data across as well as getting parents used to the new way of working. I was really pleased to find that it was a fairly smooth transition and my parents have loved the simplicity of the system. I have received great communication from the team as well, they're always available to answer my questions. I'd highly recommend!

Pros

I found it really easy to set up and encourage my customers to use it too.

Cons

There are still a few things that don't quite work how I want them to work for my business.

BC

Brian C.

Just what I needed!

Class Manager are keen to help and seem to be adding new things all the time

Pros

I like how the software allows me to email everyone, single classes or individuals. Invoicing is simple too.

Cons

I would like to see students listed in alphabetical surname order (as opposed to their first name). Date of birth is back to front too (year first etc,)

BP

Bronia P.

BPDCompany - The best decision

This has made my life so much easier! I wish I’d have started using this years ago!! I run my dance school admin by myself and I’m so glad I did the free trial because it has freed up so much time and I know that everything is in one place.

Pros

Easy to use Speeds up my admin time Customer service is amazing

Cons

It would be great if there was an app for iPhone for registers when in class

NT

Nikki T.

Class Manager

we find it super easy to use and easy to manage our children and customers.

Pros

we like how easy it is to use and super simple to learn not overwhelming

Cons

our invoices go into peoples junk folders which makes things difficult as we have to follow up with families that they have received our invoice.

RM

Richard M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Very useful!

Pros

Easy to use, Easy to setup Easy to send invoice and message

Cons

Nothing. Very useful. Would like an easy way to view calendar.

KM

Karen M.

Sports, self-employed

Automate your admin

This has been great with a multi-location studio it is easy for attendance marking all in one place. No need to take a book and paper anymore. The feedback from parents has been good and they can easily see what they owe and when it is due. I rarely have to chase payments now as the system sends reminders.

Pros

The time saved and having everything in one place.

Cons

The ability to sort the way you want classes seen by parents and the ability to issue a specific link for that class so they can enrol.

SR

Stacey R.

Sports, self-employed

Dance class manager

Pros

Online form, invoices , emails in bulk Teachers can log on

Cons

Having to manually select paid , emails going to junk