ClinicSoftware.com

Management tool for clinics, salons, and spas

ClinicSoftware.com Reviews

Pros

The commission report is very very good, also the best therapist performance report is amazing. The support is very professional.

Abigail D.

Lots of useful functionality and quick to adopt new technologies. Good hosted web solution that has useful links into such apps as CRM, merchant payments and SMS.

Roger B.

Kate S.

Simona G.

Roger B.

It did take a while to get the data across, as a lot had to be uploaded manually exporting data from Pabu was very difficult.

Kate S.

4.6

Excellent Clinic Management Software, Highly Recommend!!

My clinic has been using Clinic Software for over a year and it has been an extremely valuable tool for our business. I moved over to Clinic Software from Pabau which I had been using for 3 years but was having continuous problems with Pabau, especially in the financial management and reporting functions. I had reviewed many different clinic management systems before choosing Clinic Software. The...

Pros

The day to day function is very easy to use. There is a wealth of automation that can be set up which will save your team hours of work so they can concentrate on their clients. Booking both online and offline is very easy. Financial data is always correct which is crucial and connects with our payment systems and direct debit systems.

Cons

My only recommendation or suggestion for improvement would be to make the reports more visual. The data is always correct but it would be nice to see some visual graphs, pie charts etc.

Pros

We are a French Beauty Clinic located in Marylebone, Harley Street London. We love the iPad feature where we can sign totally paperless consent forms and take client pictures! There are lots of great features, easy to use, consent forms is amazing, incredibly easily, easy to find past appointments, dob, all the details and notes. I was in Spain and I had full access to the business from there, that's...

Cons

We want ClinicSoftware.com to come in our clinic and work for us FULL-TIME if possible we really like working with these people and I do not know what to do to employ their team working for us.

Complete disappointment

Whilst using their software we kept having problems with the password, as it would log us out. Each time you have to fight to get through to a member of the team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is very rude and told me once that even a 5 year old can follow the instructions. The entire system is muddled up with no clear structure. The only reason why I took them on is because they have good selling lines and I have been forced into it. Everything else: needs huge improvements. I’m now with Pabau and we are so much happier, they go out of their way to fix a problem.

Pros

I believe their only upside is that they tell you you get an app included in the package, which they have failed to give me.

Cons

Logged us out multiple times and unrecognised our password.

Dear Simona, I was wondering how much they paid you that you even mentioned their name in the review? If you will read Apple guidelines app you must create your own Apple Developer account and authorize a developer (us) that you never did! That's the ONLY reason, however coming from them to us and then back to them because they paid you, you should be ashamed. When we are the best in the industry we do expect this level of hate from our competition, however deep down you already know you didn't do right creating a fake review. From ClinicSoftware.com with love.

It increased our sales by 400%, it just taking the business to that next level constantly

Hello, I am here today to talk about BeautyShopSoftware, and how we integrated into BodycraftLondon, a while ago now, it's been absolutely fantastic. It increases your sales by 400%, it's got many great features on there, such as marketing functions, the email and SMS text messages withing 48 hours just reduces no shows with 89% which is fantastic you know.

Pros

It's increase our sales by 400%, it's got many great features on there, such us marketing functions, the email and sms text messages withing 48 hours just reduces no shows with 89% which is fantastic you know. So we use to get a lot of people, they use just book in and no show up, really, because they been booking their appointments ages ago, and just completely forget about it and to be honest...

Cons

The Cons are that I can not keep it a secret for my business only and my competitors could have access to ClinicSoftware.com's great tools to manage their business. That's the only one.

Thanks for the review Daniel!

I can see our clients and the real-time availability with just one click from any device, anywhere.

We are growing the business and we are very happy with the support team with the custom features they have created for and the new features we have in place from one month to another! We have more business and more customers.

Pros

ClinicSoftware® .com has not only help our business but also help us to analyse the business performance and improve our marketing campaigns. This is a great software for us to keep track of her appointments and to give clients a convenience of checking availability and booking online with automatically reminders to reduce no shows. All day and night the system work for us generating more appointments and sales, saving our time and get the things organised in a professional and chronological order. With ClinicSoftware® .com are really growing the business and we are very happy with the support team with the custom features they have created for and the new features we have in place from one month to another.... very happy!

Cons

I don't know... the fact that we are not with our business address next to their office so we can pop in for more training maybe....

A lot of online appointments from the online booking platform!

Pros

We love the online booking platform that open our business 24/7 for appointments! It is a great way to open the business 24/7 and take online appointments and payments even when the Salon is closed or middle of the night! That's amazing!

Cons

We want more marketing features for the online booking platform! This is great but more marketing features for the online booking platform is not a bad idea!

Fantastic Customer Experience it helped us to cut the no shows to minimum

Grow my sales, build my customers database, do my marketing campaigns every week.

Pros

Fantastic Customer Experience it helped us to cut the no shows to a minimum, it helped us to build the client database Thank you! We love their support, we are amazed with their great feature, we can manage the business from anywhere at anytime.

Thank you Rafal!

We love the feature to track the courses of sessions that we are using it for Laser Hair Removal.

Very happy with tracking the Laser Hair Removal courses, installments, payments and notes. Also happy that we have received few free custom features for our business needs!

Pros

We love the feature to track the courses of sessions that we are using it for Laser Hair Removal to track session, installments, payments, customers, reminders.

Cons

We want ClinicSoftware.com to open an office in Norway as we are a Norway business and they are in London, UK but we are very happy and we do not feel the distance and the time zone.

Very good system. We are using it for tanning services, minutes and packages.

All the team at So Glam likes the software and the great features! Great saving time software system!

Pros

Very good system. We are using it for tanning services, minutes and packages at SOGLAM ESSEX Salon. We love it.

Cons

We would like more flexibility on the tanning section, otherwise all the other features are really good and comprehensive.

Sales, appointments and customers!

Pros

I really love the software. We are using it in Cyprus. We like all the features. Great software! Thanks!

Cons

We want ClinicSoftware office in Cyrprus so we can be more close to the support team! We like the features and the support! :D .

Good application but could be great if only their customer service was up to the job.

Pros

Cons

Technical support team is often dismissive and non responsive, reported faults and issues go unresponded to. Chasers sent to follow up regarding the reported issue which are frequently also ignored or defensive / dismissive reply is offered.

Best software. Best customer experience.

Many. Try and you don´t regret.

Pros

Upgradability. There are no impossibilities in functions. They are constantly improving. Super dynamic team. And you get the benefit from upgrades from other clients. You don´t talk to machines or human bots (humans that answer like bots), you talk with responsible people that help you and value you was a client.