Everfit

Personal training platform for trainers, gyms, and studios

Everfit Reviews

Pros

I like that there's My Fitness Pal macro integration and food journals, and the progress charts make it easy for myself and my clients to track progress.

Nancy W.

Mary Ann S.

Laura S.

Cons

The only con I see would be that I misunderstood and paid for a feature of the software that I don't need.

Michelle S.

Its difficult to change the email for confirmed clients.

Christina V.

The only think missing, is an option to set a written Check In with the Tasks.

Sophie C.

4.8

Fully Featured Nutrition & Training Software

Everything has been very positive so far. Any and all questions I ask I receive prompt responses and the few small bugs I've reported have all been fixed very timely.

Pros

The team is actively building and releasing features to make this a one stop solution for training, nutrition, habits, and delivering custom content like check-ins, PDFs, videos, etc. The team is incredibly responsive to getting any small bugs fixed and shipped. Client applications are already available (and fully-featured) for web, iOS, and Android. As well as fully-featured coaching apps on both iOS and Android as well.

Cons

There are still some features in the pipeline that I use regularly currently in my business but when I asked about these the team was incredibly responsive and let me know that these features will be coming shortly.

AMAZING SOFTWARE!!!

I am absolutely loving it. A short list of my favorite features include: -workout builder -ease of use for trainer -ease of use for client -simple & informative client overview screen (trainer view) -leaderboard feature -TONS of automation capabilities (I could go on and on about how amazing and EASY the automations are) -forums for group chat right on the app (I did not want to manage a facebook group! Now I don't have to!) -badges & streaks for clients -SMOOTH interface. It's not buggy on the desktop or app. There are way more features that I love. The software is simple, yet robust at the same time. It's exactly what I was looking for.

Pros

Everfit is phenomenal. I needed a software that would be great for both my membership tier, as well as my 1:1 training tier and this is it! Before discussing the features that I love, I'd like to mention the support from the Everfit team. It is outstanding. I feel heard & my questions are always answered in a timely manner and with kindness. The Everfit team really takes the feedback from trainers...

Cons

I'm hesitant to write this, because by the time someone reads it the features may have been added! Everfit does a really awesome job at listening to the imput of coaches/trainers using the software and is always updating features. At the time of leaving this review, there is no way for those who are not on the studio tier (top tier, only beginning at 100 clients) to have access to any API. I really...

Not happy

Really not happy

Pros

Nothing at all to be honest. I had faith in this software but I feel let down

Cons

The app keeps crashing every five minutes whilst I am trying to assign a client’s workout. It doesn’t save what I have already done. Wasted hours of my life so far. Thanks

Hi Vivien, sorry to hear about the issue. I am reaching out right now to figure out the issues as this seems like an abnormal experience on our platform.

5 Star !

Pros

I love how easy it is to use for my clients & to integrate different apps

Cons

Timer on the workout I wish I could write down when my clients have finished their workouts

Best application!

Thanks to Everfit, programming and monitoring my clients is much easier for me. I already forget those pdf and old excel!

Pros

After trying several days literally more than 10 applications, it is true that some others have more features but the basic and essential things were missing in the others. Other applications have wanted to put so many things and in such a complicated way that it is too confusing. However, Everfit has surprised me a lot, it is the easiest to work with, it has exactly what a personal trainer needs to work with its clients and a thing that I like a lot is the app for the client, easy, beautiful and with everything they need. I recommend it 100%

Cons

The only thing I would like to see integrated into the application is to connect it with a smart watch. So it would be easy to follow the daily activity and steps that my client takes. App like fitbit or apple watch.

Evelyn, thank you for your support. Our Steps Tracking integration with Apple Health and Google Fit is coming soon. Moreover, you will be able to launch a Steps Tracking leaderboard in a few clicks as well!

Incredible

I have nothing short of admiration for the software developers, I have used quite a few of free trials and im so happy to have joined everfit. The user experience from a business point of view is easy, its sleek, fresh and modern. This system is without a doubt one of easiest and straightforward to get to grips with without compromising on detail.

Pros

- Nutrition analysis, synchronises with myfitnesspal almost simultaneously, the depth of statistical information gained is beyond other software companies. I love the fact you can interchange between percentages and grams easily, aswell as the easy viewable bar charts highlighting the breakdowns. - interval timer & AMRAP timers can be added into programmes - Ease of use is straight forward, uploading...

Cons

- No calendar or payment integration at the moment, but have been assured this is being looked into.

Everfit transformed my business

The founders of Everfit have been so open and responsive to my feedback and have gone to great lengths to build a high quality product. They continue to improve the app and rollout new functionality that far exceeds my expectations.

Pros

The user experience is the best of all the personal training software apps I looked at. It has a ton of functionality for things I hadn't even considered before which has provided me a way to dramatically increase the quality of my services to clients. One of the best things about it is that I am able to create workouts for clients on the days they aren't training with me and review the foods they are eating. I've gone from being their personal trainer 2 or 3 hours a week to a 24/7 trainer and coach. As a result, my clients are staying with me longer.

Cons

I can't edit a workout I've created while it's in progress when I'm training a client in-person. (I'm not even sure if any of the apps will allow a trainer to do this.) I sometimes forget to include all of the alternate exercises I might use during the session or I want to add some extra exercises on the fly because we finish the first one early. When this happens, I have to record the changes offline and then create an Ad-Hoc workout after the first one has been completed. It's not that big of a deal and if I did a better job of planning the workout beforehand, it wouldn't even be an issue.

Finally

An amazing experience from the start. Everfit has one of the best support teams I've ever seen across any software. It's easy enough to get everything up and running on your own but it's nice to know there is someone there who can offer support at any time. The team is also very open to making improvements and welcome suggestions

Pros

The platform is very user-friendly with a clean design. It's rare to find a PT software that is user-friendly on both the front end and the back end.

Cons

I wouldn't really say this is a con but because the software is newer to the market the Everfit team is constantly adding in new features. I feel at this point I haven't experienced the platform at its true potential. It's great right now but I expect it to be even better in the future!

Excellent product to deliver personal training quickly and efficiently to my clients.

They are VERY quick to respond and always have an answer. I was able to talk to the creators and their vision for future features is everything we want!

Pros

The exercise, workout, and program builder are VERY intuitive and customizable. This platform has everthing that we were looking for in a software. The overall design is pleasing, the number of items we can easily track from nutrition with MyFitnessPal, habit tracking, workout progressions. I even love the ability to quickly add programs into a client's account.

Cons

I would love a way to charge people inside of the platform. I am also looking forward to a white label version of their app so that I can completely customize the software.

Better than other software

They are amazing with customer service. Asking for feedback about their product. Continuously developing the product. And they were amazing when I had my little blunder and were so swift with communication and providing a solution.

Pros

It’s more than just training and nutrition. You can create a community, utilise habit based coaching and it is much easier to program compared to other software with more programming options that others don’t have.

Cons

Not very much that I don’t like. I can only say is rhat it doesn’t show averages for bodyweight...yet.

Amazing App for a Truly Personalized Coaching Experience

As a coach, my focus is making sure clients are doing what is being asked. The best software with the best data doesn’t guarantee clients will do what they need. So when I have multiple clients tell me how much THEY love the user app and how SIMPLE it is for them to SUCCEED, I know moving to Everfit was the best decision. My experience has been nothing short of incredible. Clients love the user interface. I as a physical therapist and coach get to use all the tools I know of, in order to deliver the highest level of programming to my clients and to top it all off, the Everfit team even jumped on a Zoom call with me to answer any questions and get my feedback.

Pros

DATA!! As a physical therapist and an online performance coach, I focus on a very scientific and data based approach of programming in order to the precise amount of load (resistance), volume (reps and sets), and even tempo. This is the first app, that I have ever used, that not only adds in all the components of high end programming, but gives you the data to expedite the process and making future progressions to clients with ease such as working off a 1-rep max. This doesn’t even include everything else the app can do such as deliver PDFs, videos, nutrition coaching, and more.

Cons

There’s nothing I don’t like. This app by far exceeds any other app out there TRYING to do what this does out of the box.

Everfit caught my attention

I chose Everfit over its existing competitors (such as TrueCoach, Trainerize) because of the simple user friendly design. I enjoyed using it as a client and I enjoy more doing administrative work on it

Pros

Everfit caught my attention with its simple/friend user interface. It's very easy to navigate around both from admin and user's perspective. I wanted to step up my coaching service and it has allowed me to do more while saving more time

Cons

Everfit is fairly new compare to other competitors so not all the features are here yet but I'm sure they will come soon enough such as Bookings Payments More features with Mobile Admin App

Amazing bit of kit with the cleanest UI in the market

Pros

I love how clean the UI is - it’s a joy to use as both a client and a trainer.

Cons

The timer for interval workouts is rubbish - it’s tiny and not visible from a distance. The video is not needed in the middle of a workout - why is it on this screen?

EverFit continues to blow my mind!

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] truly care about their clients. They are open to feedback about new features which is awesome!

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use, and also provides an awesome user experience for my clients! It look sleek and modern on the client-facing end, and is easy to navigate as a coach! So far I haven't experienced many glitches at all compared to other PT/Coaching softwares I use. I love that it syncs with My Fitness Pal, and the messenger allows you to send videos. I also LOVE that the development team is open to new ideas and features. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] take the time to email me back when I have suggestions and that is a huge draw to me. It's clear that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] care about their clients, and that they truly want to make this software the best possible.

Cons

There are a few features I would love to see implemented, and I know EverFit has some of these in development already: - Habit Coaching - The ability to schedule messages ahead of time for each client (without needing autoflow) - The ability to store content like training videos, PDF worksheets, etc, with a place in the app for clients to reference all these tools in the future - The ability to send...

Great Platform

I really enjoy using the app and it helps to keep me organized and saves me time when creating and distributing workouts to my clients

Pros

I like that I can design different styles of workouts for my clients and they can easily log all their measurements and data. This software is straightforward and simple to use from both the coach's and client's side.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about this software. They are coming out with updates all the time and I look forward to what else they plan to bring. It would be great if they could do a scheduling system so I can set my hours and clients can schedule themselves or adjust it if they need to change times. But I'm sure a feature like that will be coming here at some point.

A platform to grow with!

Honestly the most supportive software out there!

Pros

This software is easy to use and build out programming to meet your needs. And there is room to truly grow your business whether you do one on one coaching, group training or even just want to sell set programs. I love that it is so focused on ease of used and not bogged down in pointless features. Everything is about creating a great training experience for the client and the trainer.

Cons

So far nothing. Learning to use it has been easy and so many of the flaws I've seen in other softwares have been taken care of.

Loving Everfit!

Everfit is a great tool for managing programs for my online clients.

Pros

I love that I can use my own videos and easily create my own exercises. Everfit makes it easy to build workout for my clients.

Cons

I wish there was a list option for the calendar vs a calendar view.

Simply Simple

Overall, easy to keep client information organized and add value to what clients pay for.

Pros

Everfit condensed the overwhelming amount of data that other services overcomplicate. It is super easy and simple to use. Clients can take control of updating their data as well. Feedback helps clients stay on track and the incredible pricing/packages offered allow anyone to come in and try the service.

Cons

I wish there was a live workout option where clients could join zoom on "training" vs as a task in order to count as a workout.

Personal trainer life-saver

10/10! I'm so glad to have found Everfit!

Pros

I love how Everfit is SO easy for new clients to figure out and navigate. I've only had a few issues with people not understanding how to use it, but even then, they pick up quickly. The ease of use is awesome for adherance and accountability and helps me see updates to workouts and food journals in real-time. The ease of scheduling and designing workouts saves me a ton of headache every week, especially as my client base grows. Thanks Everfit!

Cons

I am looking forward to seeing all the new features rolling out. Because of it's newness, there are some bugs and glitches once in a while, but all were always quickly corrected by the awesome Everfit team!

A Heaven Sent Platform!

I love it! It makes it easy for me to help people achieve their wellness goals, no matter where they are.

Pros

I love that I can build customized programs for each client using this platform. My programs include videos, audio, and images. I can create amazing interactive experiences using the tools available in Everfit. My clients also really love the ease of use.

Cons

Longing for the release of the flexible start date autoflow. I would also love to see more video workouts, versus just video demos. Personally and from client feedback, we prefer to have for example a 20 full-body workout that is 1 video versus a demo video for each move.

Thank you, Davina! The flexible start date Autoflow/Automation is now available! We are also working on a longer-form workout video option. Stay tuned!

Getting MAS out of my coaching

My overall experience has been great and I will be using it for my coaching business going forward.

Pros

I love the look of this app. It is easy to navigate and so welcoming for my clients. I also LOVE the messaging feature and the tracking - love it! I also LOVE the app developers - they are easy to reach and eager to make it even better. I also love the TASK feature for the clients. I am able to prescribe things like daily meditations there - so great for helping clients.

Cons

The workout logging needs some tweaks to make it easier to see what was prescribed and actually done.

Game Changer

Amazing! Simple, easy, helpful and just amazing

Pros

The whole product is amazing, I have been able to stream line to one platform and I am not able to get much more detail about my clients as well as constantly being in contact. Any time I have had a question or issue support have been amazing at coming back to me with solutions and answers! I can’t recommend this enough!

Cons

None at all that I can think of?? It honestly has been amazing

It's been great, my clients find it very user friendly as well.

Pros

Very user friendly with a lot of videos of exercises and features.

Cons

The phone app is a little slow at loading and doesn't have the features as it does on the laptop version. It would be nice to have both readily accessible.

New Trainer

I'm new to using personal training software. I researched many platforms before choosing Everfit. As stated before, the software is very easy to use and there are so many things within it to give my clients the best experience with their training. The customer service is amazing. My concerns were always handled in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this Everfit to other trainers!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use the software. There are so many different things you can do within the Everfit to streamline all that you would need with online/ in person training. The customer service has always been great and prompt with helping to solve any issues that may arise.

Cons

I don't have any cons with this software

Best online training software app!

Great product!

Pros

Easy to use, tracks everything wonderfully.

Cons

Its difficult to change the email for confirmed clients.