Exercise.com Logo

Fitness business software for gyms and fitness professionals

Exercise.com Reviews - Page 4

SP

Seana P.

Very Happy With the App

I've enjoyed the process of setting up the app with [sensitive content hidden]. I'm excited to be pairing up with a company that makes me feel supported!!

Pros

I love the ease of use so far and the help from [sensitive content hidden] on the backend to feel supported and keep things running smoothly. The support is superior to any other apps I've worked with.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons right now.

RM

Robert M.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Enjoyable experience

Pros

I am able to use the software to manage my Personal training clients while also setting up programs to have purchased on my website.

Cons

I haven’t really ran into any issue with the software itself I would just say one drawback is only being able to have 50 clients signed up

Thanks for the review, Robert! We are always looking to improve o9ur software so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!

BS

Barrett S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Pros

Easy to use for the most part. Includes scheduling

Cons

Would like to be able to change reps and sets from one screen, not have to click on each day

Thanks for the review, Barrett! We love the feedback and are here to help if you have any questions.

FN

Felipe N.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Gestiona tus citas y más con este aplicativo

Pros

Su función de agendamiento de citas ha sido muy útil para todas nuestras áreas.

Cons

Su herramienta de gestión de proyectos es algo compleja de utilizar.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

EV

Eric V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Pros

I like the business dashboard and the fact their is auto renewal.

Cons

Scheduling takes to many steps. a lot of our clients miss the last step when signing up for a session. They get to the confirm page and don't realize they still need to scroll down to hit sign up. If there can be a way to have less steps in the sign up process would be great.

jr

jason r.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Awesome coaching and customer service!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] (my coach on the platform) has been really the greatest element of my success with the software. Someone like me has neither the time nor the patience to sit through videos learning every aspect of the software only to forget the information when they need it. Nor would one wish to sift through videos looking for the right answer to small navigational problems.

Pros

The software is great. It has the features I need and has a usable design for someone who doesn't spend every waking minute behind a computer.

Cons

There are some features that could use some advancement to be of greater usability. But the team seems to take recommendations into account.

Thanks for the review, Jason! We love the feedback and our team and software are always looking to improve, so feel free to reach out if we can assist!

BM

Brian M.

Brian’s Review

10/10. I’ve already recommended it to friends and colleagues because of the amazing customer service (S/O Sage!)

Pros

Sage, the exercise.com specialist that has been helping me with the process was amazing helpful, quick to follow up and professional.

Cons

Have not come across anything I don’t like yet

EM

Emma M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy to use & saves tons of time writing exercise programs!

This app and software has save me tons of time! The customer support is amazing!

Pros

Super easy to use! Importing exercise videos, creating workout plans, all of this is so much quicker than the previous app I used.

Cons

The migration of my previous membership didn't go very smoothly and I have been managing clients in 2 different portals on stripe.

We love the feedback, Emma! Please let us know if we can assist as we're always here to help!

NH

Nelene H.

Top level of service

so far everything great

Pros

Software offers everything that you need to help your clients to improve their fitness

Cons

If you need to change anything related to branding you have to summit again to apple and cost extra money

jn

justin n.

great onboarding process

so far we are extremely pleased

Pros

staff was extremely helpful in migrating information and helping us understand the new system.

Cons

So far we dont see anything, but we are only a month in.

Justin, thanks so much for the review! Our team will always be here to help!

RL

Rob L.

Great Interface

Pros

I really like the interface and the user experience once they become acclimated with the program.

Cons

Lots of moving parts. Having a tutorial video on how the user navigates the programs would be very helpful.

Rob, Thanks so much for the review! Our team is always here to answer any questions may you have!

VR

Valerie R.

Support Team

The Support Team My Support is second to none. The response time, knowledge and ability to teach and dem the software is 5-star. Thank You [sensitive content hidden]

Pros

the response time and knowledge of support team

Cons

I would like the ability to accept or deny an appointment before it goes into my schedule

MM

Mike M.

Highly Recommend

Pros

Easy to use and has all the features we need.

Cons

I do not have any cons for this platform.

JK

Jason K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Flexible and Extremely Helpful

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] both have been fantastic helping transition from multiple systems to one on a very tight deadline. We received a two-day turn around time on our portal, and a crash course on how to set up the system to accept clients for our open house that weekend. They continue to help with any questions or on-boarding necessary to make sure we utilize the software and all it has to offer. This has been as painless of a transition we could hope for.

Pros

The product is all encompassing and has allowed us to merge multiple systems into one. The online programming/workout creation is a game changer.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve when using the software. Adding capability for EMOMs would be great for a function fitness type gym. Calories as a measurement for an exercise would also be a great addition (e.g. rower, ski-erg, bike, etc.).

BO

Blair O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Really happy with platform

Pros

Exercise.com has been a critical to the success of our online sports performance training business. It's user friendly for both the customer and the administrator which allows for easy integration.

Cons

Just the initial time it takes to learn the software. It is alot to soak in but that is no different from any other platform.

Blair, Thanks so much for the review! We'd love to help you learn the software so please reach out if you have any questions!!

NL

Nicholas L.

Great for fitness entrepreneurs

its been great super helpful and the success team is awesome at helping you navigate any issues that come up

Pros

The best piece of this software is that you can manage all aspects from sales all the way through the delivery of your programs in one spot.

Cons

the ability to upsell and easily adjust workout programs could be improved.

Nicholas, Thanks for the review! We love the feedback and our team is always here to help!

CL

Craig L.

Support team is awesome!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely consistent and reliable when it comes to technical support, he is a life saver!

Cons

User interface and workout experience would improve (timer)

Craig, Thanks so much for the feedback! We're here to help and love seeing our clients reach ultimate success!

km

kendra m.

Great Customer Service

Great customer service.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job helping me, her customer service is always superb.

Cons

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great at navigating the software

Kendra, Thanks for the review! Our team is always here to help and we're only an email away if we can be of assistance!

LS

Lamont S.

Sports, self-employed

Lamont Smith

Overall everyone has been helpful and very professional.

Pros

The support team was vey helpful in guiding me through the process of launching my app.

Cons

The relationship between apple and exercise.com. I feel there is too long of a waiting periods to get things processed. I also think there needs to be an easier way to have clients download the app through exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Lamont! Let us know if we can help in any way!

YI

Yotam I.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great Customer Service!

I switched over from Technogym which had the worst customer experience I've ever experienced. This has been a night and day difference. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the exercise.com team!

Pros

My favorite part has been the customer service! Anytime we need something,[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very responsive and helpful. Great, easy to use features that have everything we need for our large, multi-functional business.

Cons

I don't love how the aesthetics from a consumer's perspective look.

Yotam, Thank you so much for the feedback! Our team is always here to help navigate the software, so if we can help in any way, feel free to reach out!

LG

Leandro G.

Hats off to the Success Team

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole Exercise.com team have done an incredible job. I had been looking for a comprehensive platform for my business for a long time and since our first meeting they were able to provide solutions that are very focused and will allow me to expand the spectrum of products and services I can offer to my clients. The development process was smooth and on time and in a matter of weeks I was able to re-design my business model thanks to the Success Team. The customer service is very reliable and professional. I highly recommend!

Pros

- Comprehensive solution for fitness - Easy integration client/trainer in terms of schedule, payments, communication etc... - Very customizable

Cons

- So far the solution has lived up to my expectations

Leandro, Thanks for the review! We love providing our clients with a software they can use to be successful. We're always here to help!

RB

Ronna B.

Onboarding

Excellent customer care!

Pros

Abbie has been absolutely fabulous in walking us through the onboarding process. Her patience has been greatly appreciated!

Cons

Phone side of the client app (on iPhone) is not as user friendly as app on my iPad

DS

Dominique S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Exercise has been a WONDERFUL gift!!!

Pros

I love watching my vision come to life!!

Cons

It takes a lot of time designing everything you want (however thats the clients job not exercise job)

HP

Hana P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Exercise.com gave our business a BOOST!

The staff is incredible! They are quick to get back to questions and take suggestions seriously. Are always looking to improve their services and make lives easier!

Pros

I like that this software is so easy to use with SO many different services involved.

Cons

There is a limit as to how many "clients" there are.

Thanks for the feedback, Hana! Our team is dedicated to you and your success and we're always here to help!

JR

Jess R.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

The best business platform in the fitness industry!

Pros

- easy to use - amazing customer service- endless amount of features for every scenario - one stop shop for client management and organization, client/membership payments, scheduling, selling online programs, etc! -

Cons

No complaints! It is one of the more expensive platforms, but well worth the cost!