Exercise.com Logo

Exercise.com

Fitness business software for gyms and fitness professionals

Exercise.com Reviews - Page 5

RC

Rachel C.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Exercise.com review

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ability to see packages online. We aren't currently using this feature regularly because we're still working out kinks in the training business model but once we can sell virtual programs on our website, it'll be a game changer.

Cons

More integrations!! We are still having to use a separate training site for one of our group classes because Exercise.com does not integrate with our "PERCH" system. We are also having to use a separate endurance training site (training peaks) because Exercise.com does't have the capability to track mileage and add endurance workouts. It would be nice to have one systems that does it all.

AS

Allison S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

support is awesome....features and ease of use need work

very happy with customer support. Not so happy with product overall

Pros

Customer support is great at responding fast and sending easy to understand videos.

Cons

glitchy and LOTS of issues on both client and admin sides

Thanks for the feedback, Allison! Our team is always trying to improve and better our software, so please reach out if there is anything we can improve/update!! Feel free to email us!

AC

Abhinav C.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awesome Guest Service!

Pros

majorly all the features are all good be it billing, membership management, communication etc. The simple UI and ease of use is really awesome , all our customers use it and are really happy!

Cons

I don't feel that there are any issues with the software , we are really happy with its service.

KH

Kevin H.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

An incredible value for your money.

Pros

This software is easy to set up, easy to customize, and best of all it does the job right. I have been with exercise.com on and off and they are always improving their systems. I am super pleased with the success team and their ability to break down how to use the software effectively. For the money this is one of the best deals/ values out there, trust me I have looked. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Cons

I don't have a-lot of critique for them, most of the things that bothered me are fixed now. Enjoy!

Thanks so much for the review, Kevin! We love the feedback and are always looking to improve our software to best fit our clients' needs. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

BH

Brando H.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Exercise.com Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] takes the customer experience from 6 to a 10. Her expertise and knowledge about the exercise.com system, company growth and scalability, allows her teach clients how to effectively understand the processes in order to execute on their mission / goals.

Pros

Everything. Flexible options and approaches.

Cons

High percentage per transaction for fees

BM

Bridget M.

So helpful!

When I make a decision about something, I'm all in. And Sage from the success team has been super helpful and encouraging as I try to get my app launched. So, shoutout to her for both putting up with my crazy and also getting stuff done quick!

Pros

Makes my life so much easier. It also makes me kick myself for not using a product like this a long time ago. So much wasted time with inefficient delivery systems.

Cons

As a trainer who works purely online, it's a little confusing to use "scheduling" to work with online clients that I don't actually schedule time with.

Thanks for the review, Bridget! Our team will always be here to help with the software and we can't wait for your BIG success!

EV

Eric V.

Exercise.com

Pros

Customized App Online Training Great service team

Cons

Overall I have not found anything I do not like.

Thanks for the review, Eric! We're here to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist!

AM

Anthony M.

Bringing our business online

Pros

Groups, for coaching and clean and simple design

Cons

The app on phone gets glitchy and I often have to close out of applications to fix.

AB

Audrey B.

The best change I made.

Couldn't have asked for a better team than Exercise.com. They all work so well together and make the process seamless. Since the beginning [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has made me confident in my decision to invest in Exercise.com with her knowledge, care for my program, and how responsive she is to any question I have.

Pros

It has everything I wanted for my app. Branded, timer, exercises, load from my YouTube, just so many positives. It also gave me a team that helps me if I need anything with their software.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I have found that is missing from this software.

Thanks for the review, Audrey! We love the feedback and our team is always here to help!!

KL

Kevin L.

Kevin Lane

Pros

The workout builder application is easy to follow and allows for creativity

Cons

The navigation of the software can be tricky at times, I feel like I am always going back to the home page.

Kevin, Thanks so much for the review! Our team is always here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist!

CM

Cody M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Took my coaching product to a new level!

Pros

Makes it easy for clients to access programming and progress in their own personal fitness journey.

Cons

Glitches and errors, but these ended up being fixed quick and easily with their customer service

Thank you for the review, Cody! We love the feedback our team is always here if we can help in any way.

GP

Gary P.

fitness software

the support I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing. She is so helpful and patient with my learning.

Pros

it can do everything that I was using 5 different programs/apps to do, and then trying to get them all to 'talk' to each other. Exercise.com has it all under one umbrella and does everything I need

Cons

because it does so much, it's been a bit of a challenge for me to learn how to get everything going.

Gary, Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and our team is always here to help and show you how to best use our software to fit your business Please reach out if you have any questions!

JE

Jenna E.

Onboarding with Sage

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was super helpful throughout my entire onboarding process and I greatly appreciated her attention to detail and prompt responses to any questions I had. She called me within the first few days to double check I had everything I needed and was overall a pleasure to work with

Pros

The ability to cater to the vision I have to continue growing my business

Cons

I have only been using it for about a week or so, so I don't have anything negative to say

Thanks for the review, Jenna! We love the feedback and our team will always be here to help!

cs

corey s.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Abi deserves a raise :)

it's been good

Pros

This sofware allows for a proper medium so that I can reach more poeple

Cons

i dont think ive euseed it enough to rate this

Thanks for the review, Corey! We appreciate the feedback and our team will always be here to help navigate the software.

Ian S.

Blown away!

Everyone has been amazing and they take everything as seriously as you do. You want to work with them. The price is worth it.

Pros

The exercise team really sets you up for success with their tech. They take the time to teach you so you can put yourself in the very best position possible to succeed as an online coach.

Cons

The exercise library seems to be limited and needs a few more updates on the library.

AT

Andrea T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Still building but it looks good so far!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been AWESOME!

Pros

It's customization! No platform has been great, but this looks like it will fit as well as Cinderella's glass slipper once everything is set up.

Cons

It's a bit pricey...literally 10x more than the one I'm using now. :O BUT I'm hoping it's going to be 10x better.

Thanks for the review, Andrea! Our team will always be here to help and we love being able to customize our software for our clients!

DC

Darius C.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

9/10 software (sage is the best)

Communication has been a 7.5/10. Everything else has been great

Pros

I like my ability to customize how everything looks

Cons

I like a lot about the software but if I had to choose something I like the least it would be price

AM

Alex M.

Onboarding Experience

Sage has been my main contact as I launch my new business on the exercise.com platform and she has been extremely helpful! She has helped answer all my questions and been very prompt in getting back to me. It has been a great experience working with Sage!

Pros

The exercise library and workout creator are extremely easy to use. Making different groups and plans is also easy to do. The whole platform for the most part is very user friendly.

Cons

No real complaints up to this point. Maybe more website previews of what certain features and settings will look like from the perspective of my customers.

KA

Karina A.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

How customer service should always be

It has been an amazing journey so far! Everybody has been extremely helpful and friendly. [sensitive content hidden] have been nothing but amazing!

Pros

How easy it is to use. I loved the customer service provided and the team!

Cons

Not having the option to transition the software to Spanish for my Spanish speaking clients. I would be able to target and expand to a whole other market. Everything else is fantastic!

SB

Sam B.

Excellent Product

Pros

The best software out there by far. The Success Team is knowledgeable and highly responsive – they actually help. I’ve used multiple other platforms and wish I had made this choice long ago. The price was scary at first, but it’s worth every penny invested. Having software that works for your business, not the other way around, is a huge plus. Highly recommended!

Cons

The Program Builder could use some development; especially in building out training phases.

Thanks for the review, Sam! We love the feedback and we are always here to help/answer any questions you may have!

KB

Kendall B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Very happy with the purchase so far

Pros

Exercise.com has been a great company to work with so far. I've only just begun my progress of creating my web portal and app, but Sage has been extremely helpful, responsive, and communicative with getting everything up and running. I'm surprised by how quickly everything is coming together, and I can't wait to see the final result and launch it to my clients.

Cons

I haven't used it that long, so I do not have any dislikes so far.

Thanks for the review, Kendall! We love the feedback and our team is always a resource if we can help in any way!

SG

Steven G.

Exercise.com Review

[sensitive content hidden] from exercise.com have been nothing but helpful. Got me through the process of building an app and getting it through apple and google no problem!

Pros

Cons

Having to pay for 6-12 months up front but it helps monthly cash flow

TB

Thomas B.

Refit the Bar Launch

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been extremely helpful and positive. She has given me strong suggestions and helped to navigate features for my business needs.

Pros

It's very customizable and has many features that can be automated to save me time. It is user-friendly and offers many additional features that my clients can take advantage of.

Cons

There are small details that could be more user-friendly such as viewing an entire 8-week plan at once, but the team is very accommodating.

Thanks for the review, Thomas! We love the feedback and are always here to help in any way!

Argenis U.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

A complete solution to boost my business

One of the things that has impressed me the most is its ability to streamline my workflow and save me valuable time.

Pros

I love how it offers a wide variety of features and tools that allow me to take my business to the next level. Also, their ability to take digital assessments and quickly create custom workouts has saved me a lot of time and allowed me to offer a more personalized service to my clients.

Cons

Although the platform offers a wide range of features, there may be limitations when it comes to customization. Sometimes I would like to be able to make specific adjustments or add additional features to further suit the unique needs of my business.

CM

Cory M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great software

Pros

Customization for coaches and their clients. The ability to upload content. Builty in accountability for clients.

Cons

Not sure. Meets all the staple needs for a couple to train clients.

Cory, Thanks so much for the review! We're here to help in any way!!