Exercise.com Logo
Exercise.com

Fitness business software for gyms and fitness professionals

visit website

Exercise.com Reviews - Page 5

TB

Thomas B.

Refit the Bar Launch

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been extremely helpful and positive. She has given me strong suggestions and helped to navigate features for my business needs.

Pros

It's very customizable and has many features that can be automated to save me time. It is user-friendly and offers many additional features that my clients can take advantage of.

Cons

There are small details that could be more user-friendly such as viewing an entire 8-week plan at once, but the team is very accommodating.

Thanks for the review, Thomas! We love the feedback and are always here to help in any way!

CM

Cory M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great software

Pros

Customization for coaches and their clients. The ability to upload content. Builty in accountability for clients.

Cons

Not sure. Meets all the staple needs for a couple to train clients.

Cory, Thanks so much for the review! We're here to help in any way!!

AJ

Arthur J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Sage has been very patient and helpful in the process even though I have been very busy with million other things.

Pros

Very useful in connecting and managing clients programs Able to help more people without being in person

Cons

Thought it would be cool to add a music feature to the app where they can listen to music with their workouts. Like a connection with pandora, spotify or even dj streaming their music sets (if possible)

Thanks for the review, Arthur! We love the feedback and are always looking to improve. Please reach out if we can assist!

TL

Tom L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Their onboarding process was top notch .

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my primary contact for onboarding and she was awesome! Fast and clear email responses. Seemed to really care about my experience and getting me off to a good start. I appreciate a little hand holding when learning a new software so this was much appreciated.

Cons

Lack of detailed video tutorials to help use all the features.

Thank you for the review, Tom! Our team is only an email away if we can be of any assistance as we'd love to help teach the software.

JL

James L.

Exercise.com is Amazing!

Pros

The support team at Exercise.com has been amazing and quickly answers any questions that I have. They have helped me with every step of the process on how to properly integrate the app into my website along with my business.

Cons

Navigating the back end was a little time consuming, but after a few days of using the software, I was extremely comfortable with where everything was.

Thanks for the review, James! We love the feedback and are always here to help. Please reach out if you need any assistance!

MC

Mariano C.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Helpfully

Pros

The thing i like of this software is the semplicity even for young persons

Cons

The attitude and the concept inside are important too

MM

Melissa M.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Exercise.com has everything you need in one system and for one price

Pros

Exercise.com has every feature that a fitness professional, fitness staff, or fitness business management would need to manage their fitness facility, gym, or health club. The features have been well-developed to meet the needs of any fitness business, from your neighborhood personal training studio to a large health club in the middle of the city.

Cons

There are no missing features and the Exercise.com team is always improving upon the current features based on feedback from users.

Melissa, Thanks for the feedback! We try our best to provide software our clients want and need to be successful. We are always trying to improve and love hearing positive feedback.

HT

Howard T.

Great Platform

The support team at Exersise.com has been amazing. They have guided me every step in setting up my new online business. I am excited about just how much this platform will help me build a successful online training business. Great management platform and great support staff!

Pros

Allow me to take my fitness business online

Cons

Not sure at this time. Need more time working this platform.

Howard, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to help with any questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!

KC

Kristen C.

Comprehensive Platform with Excellent Customer Support

Pros

Customer support is on point - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was my point person and did a great job helping me!

Cons

I wasn't made aware of all the things they would require from me before they could launch my platform -domain, business email, logo, and apple developer ID, which all took a bit of time to set up.

Thanks for the review, Kristen! We're always here to help and walk you through the entire setup process. Please reach out if you need any assistance!

LM

Leon M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Sage - The Gem

Pros

Sage was extremely helpful throughout our onboarding process, we thoroughly appreciated the fast replies, late calls, promptness and overall pleasurable nature that sage provided. Sage, you have been a Gem throughout this onboarding process.

Cons

Just American - UK time barriers, this made communication more difficult

Thanks so much for the review, Leon! We'll always be here to help and answer any questions. Don't hesitate to reach out!

ML

Michelle L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Not so tech savvy user here.

The support team has been amazing quick to reply and patient.

Pros

Ease of use and a lot of options you can change and play with to suit your business.

Cons

So many options its hard for me personally to jump in and get one thing done. (Clearly this is a huge perk once I get the hang of it)

Michelle, Thanks so much for the review! Our team is always there to help navigate and teach the software to our clients. Please reach out if you need any assistance using any of the features!

SF

Shaun F.

Next level

Excellent software and customer support.

Pros

The ease in which it made things such as billing, scheduling, and pushing out resources such as workouts to my clients.

Cons

The software is quite detailed. So it did take a little time to learn the ins and outs of it even with the excellent customer support provided.

Thank you for the review, Shaun! Our team is always here to help you learn the software, so if there is anything we can assist with, feel free to reach out!

NH

Nathaniel H.

Exercise

Exercise . Com has helped me every step of the way. I have worked hand in hand with multiple employees and they all have been great. I would recommend anyone to use this platform.

Pros

Sage and the onboarding team have been incredible. Helped every step of the way. Great resource.

Cons

I thought it was all great. I have no complaints.

WB

Will B.

Review of Exercise.com

Very good.

Pros

Excellent customer service. They answered all my questions when I needed.

Cons

Difficult to navigate and setup features as an adminstrator.

Thanks for the review, Will! We are always here to help navigate our many features so feel free to reach out if we can assist!

AJ

Anton J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent Team To Work With!

The experience has been excellent.

Pros

The team at Exercise.com was excellent to work with during the set up of our software. They did a phenomenal good guiding us through the process. Would highly recommend them!

Cons

None. It has been a great experience so far.

Thanks for the feedback, Anton! Our team loves helping our clients best utilize our software for their fitness business needs. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

JJ

Josh J.

Sports, 51-200 employees

GREAT Experience

It has been a great onboarding experience dealing with the Exercise.com staff ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] & [SENSITIVE CONTENT])! They have been very attentive and made the process very easy.

Pros

very easy to use and simple to set up. It has all of the features from in gym management to online features.

Cons

There isn't anything i dislike about the product

Thank you for the review, Josh! We love the feedback and our team is always here to help in any way!

CT

Christopher T.

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Great features

Pros

I used this software in mid-2019 and enjoyed it immensely. The software allows for detailed tracking of workouts, including all the basic cardiovascular workouts (and many more than basic) as well as weight or core related workouts. It was easy to track the exercises and the reps depending on the workout, which is positive for any person who exercises and wants to keep track of their progress. It's much more detailed than typical software, which I enjoyed. While I know the majority of the reviews so far have been from the business owner's perspective, I can say as an end user that I enjoyed the software immensely.

Cons

Maybe the layout? In general, I enjoyed it immensely.

Chris, Thank you so much for the feedback! We love making our app as easy to use as possible.

JD

John D.

Excerise.com Review

Pros

The software with Exercise.com is easy to use and learn. The software takes care of everything I need. My experience has been great, the Exercise.com team has done a great job responding to my requests and helping to cater features to my request.

Cons

I have experienced no drawbacks at this time.

Thanks so much for the review, John! We love the feedback and are always here to help!

SE

Suzanne E.

I used this for my small business

Pros

Exercise.com has everything you could need for a small business. And the workout library is really great. Customer support is very quick to answer inquiries.

Cons

The price was a bit too much for my very small business. I don't think it's absorbent but I need to be a little larger before spending this much monthly.

Hey Suzanne, Thanks for the review! We're only an email away if you ever need help with anything.

SC

Shannon C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Pros

Ease of use for consumer, liked that I had my own app that clients could search for instead of having to be emailed a linked. Just feels more official.

Cons

wish it was more user friendly and more self explanatory without needing instruction from someone

Thanks for the review, Shannon! We appreciate the feedback and our team is always here to answer any questions you may have!

JK

Jeremy K.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Are the Best

It’s been amazing ! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been HUGE helps with the onboarding & building the app. They’re super responsive and available with a swift email !

Pros

I love the custom-ability. It’s a big build out, but itll be worth it

Cons

Everything’s been awesome so far. Still learning !

Thanks for the review, Jeremy! We're always here to help so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist!

LG

Lexi G.

Newer app developer!

They are very communicative, super friendly and knowledgable !!!

Pros

Super easy! Well designed, and cannot wait to grow my business with so many amazing features!

Cons

Nothing right now... brand new to starting it all!

Thanks so much for the review, Lexi! We are always here to help our clients learn and utilize the software to best fit their business. Please reach out if we can help!

RM

Robby M.

Exercise.com

Pros

Can't say enough nice things about the crew at exercise.com! Start to finish they were professional and helped me every step of the way! Bonus is that they work FAST and are AMAZING!

Cons

Can't say I didn't like anything. The team worked so well together.

Thanks for the feedback, Robby! We're always here to help and are only an email away!

NC

Nick C.

Nick's Review

Pros

Having the custom branded app is really great.

Cons

Honestly I don't have any cons to report at this time

Hey Nick, Thanks so much for the review! We'd love to show you how to utilize all of our features so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!

JR

Justin R.

Sports, self-employed

Exercise.com review

It’s been great!

Pros

Tons of options and integrations. Sleek design and user friendly.

Cons

I didn’t find anything negative about this software.

Justin, Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking to improve and help our clients. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!