EZFacility Reviews

EZFacility

Web based gym & club management software for SMBs

EZFacility

It accomodates larger gyms or clubs but misses specific features for studios

Pros

It's pretty simple to figure out, make reservations, use the schedule, etc. Easy to track client, member activity.

Cons

Key ease of use details are missing. Old packages should up before new ones, requires you to confirm that you wanted an hour appt., doesn't do that on 30 minute one. Just another step. The fact that you have to hit customize to enter dates (another step from the older version). Can't print birthdays list more than a month out. EZ is moving away from the details studios need to run their business and take care of their clients.

The training makes the product very easy to set up and use.

Pros

The ease of setting up a customer and taking a payment when you are busy is great. Once set up it is very efficient

Cons

If you don't remember the process to set something up, it's is a challenge to figure it out. The system could be more intuitive.

Jerry: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Our experience has been great thus far. The system is simple and effective.

Pros

I love the support. One of the customers representatives helped us get set up. He answered our phone calls/emails quickly, and he made sure everything ran smoothly. The other one trained us on our system, he was nothing short of amazing. One more representative contacts us to check up on us, and she provided a list of contact numbers. I can't believe how helpful the staff is! I also really like the simplicity. It's called EZ for a reason.

Cons

I think there should be an easier way to "log" sessions. You have to use the schedule, schedule the client, and then mark them as attended. Then again, it's nice, because there's never any discrepancy on when the client came in to train. It tells you what day, what time, and with what trainer. That's the only con I've found thus far.

Hello Megan, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us and we are continuously working to enhance our product! In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

The software is solid but the support is excellent. Very responsive and very helpful

Pros

Constant improvements being made to the software. I have never, with any product i have used, had better customer support.

Cons

Just some limitations in the on-line ordering and checkout. Other than that it is pretty configurable

Michael, it is great to hear from a satisfied client of five years. At EZFacility, we take pride in developing and maintaining long-term partnerships with our clients. We¿re grateful for your trust and support. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent customer suport for many years to come. ¿ The EZFacility Team

good program

EZ facility has been a good system for us for about 10 years now. Very functional and easy to use. Thanks.

Pros

scheduling is easy to use

Cons

no app. its very hard to use on your phone.

Brad: We appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to fill out this review. When it comes to an app we do offer a client facing mobile app that can be branded to your facility. However, if you are referring to something different we would love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to reach out to success@ezfacility.com to tell us more. Thank you for your patronage and should you ever need anything just reach out!

We use EZ Facility to manage schedules and POS.

It serves its purpose for us, but does need more work. We can process sales and schedule appointments, but there is more we'd like to do that the software is too cumbersome to accomplish those tasks.

Pros

POS has great features, and being able to search products is done well. Scheduling has many features and the options to book well in the future is really nice.

Cons

Reports need a "Custom" report feature. When it comes to POS, a report to show overall Cost of Goods sold by showing Sale Price AND Unit Cost of what was paid for the item would be great for bookkeeping. Sales tax reporting also needs better organization. Scheduling needs a lot of work to make it more user friendly. It's not easy to creat packages and apply the sale of various items. Doing things on the fly is too time consuming. Plus, the calendar needs work.

EZF Feedback

EZ takes away lots of front desk scheduling which creates time for the team to spend with members. The backend is full of great reports to aid business decisions and can get instant information at the press of a button.

Pros

Simple for staff to use and easy for members to schedule their classes.

Cons

The staff facing part isn't particularly eye catching but it works well which is the main thing. It would be great if members would receive a notification other than an email when moving from waitlist to scheduled.

Great team and software at EZ Facility! They know their stuff! Customer Support #1

It has transformed our business and we are doing more online transactions than ever before with best in class Customer Service.

Pros

Their EZ Facility TMS/TCMS is easy to use, their Customer Support is the best I have seen for a SaaS company and the platform is always up.

Cons

For any rental type of client's, there should be greater flexibility in the customized feature set. We could do so much more if it was further built out. i.e. charging our client's different rates for different times of the day.

An excellent way to go about managing our small gym. Love the ability to manage trainer's schedule.

Fantastic way to take control of a small gym. Love the ability to schedule trainers and manage payroll all in one place.

Pros

I very much like the ability to easily manage our trainer's schedules. Before using this program our trainer's schedule was all over the place and this has helped most with organization. You can also manage your payroll!

Cons

The customer support during the set up process was average at best. I had a few questions that remained unanswered for quite some time.

Conrad: Thank you for the review and for your kind words. In regards to support and the on-boarding process-- we strive for excellence and to ensure a smooth transition for our clients. If we did not meet that standard I would love to learn more about your specific experience and how we can improve. Feel free to email info@ezfacility.com-- and we would love to connect! -Bryant

We do not use all of the features available but love the ones we do use.

Pros

I can schedule a new event quickly. I also enjoy the color code options. It is also easy to delete an event quickly.

Cons

It no longer saves my password. I had a conversation with the rep and he requested I use Chrome but that is not an option. I've not used Chrome for a year and it worked fine. Now it saves my old password and never keeps the new one. My co-worker has the same problem.

Hi Grace, Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! With regards to the password issue, we are continuously working to enhance our product. In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

great customer service

Pros

The ease of billing clients and creating invoices. We can create individual client profiles, add notes any time, and can save documents to their profile. Also have the ease of printing reports and statements.

Cons

The only issue I have had is that there have been errors on the client contracts that were saved in their profile. With your customer support team, we have been trying to figure out the issue.

Feedback on EZFacility

The site is very user friendly. Invoices are very clear and the customers understand the invoice. Whenever I need assistance the tech support are always there to assist. The way you can sort different topics on the schedule is very helpful especially with our facility since we have outdoor and indoor areas to rent. I would like to see a way to email a receipt to a customer.

Pros

tech support On the website they have FAQ that are very helpful and I will read those before reaching out to tech support to see if I can just fix the problem

Cons

that there is no way for you to email a receipt to a customer unless you print, scan and email. Most of our sales are done over the phone or in email so it would be very helpful to have an option to email a receipt.

Professional staff, outstanding customer support, ease of use

Pros

EZ-Facility Software offers ROCK SOLID performance with almost no down time. In a 24 hour facility that is extremely valuable to our company. Customer support is second to none. Every time I call I get immediate resolution to any problem I'm having. That is a huge relief knowing that we not only have great software, but that we get the help we need when we need it.

Cons

Initial set-up can be tough for someone without a computer background. Online services for customers could be a little more polished. Mobile support for a tablet would be nice.

EZ Facility is limited only by my ability to learn the features!

Live scheduling and easy invoicing are the two main benefits!

Pros

I like that I can schedule, invoice and email so easily. I love the auto pay option for my monthly Table Tennis members! Customer support has always come through for me - no matter how often I call!

Cons

I cannot add multiple reservations to the same already created invoice. I have to add them one at a time. Could not figure out EZ Leagues.

EZ Facility is what makes my business work.

Pros

The client and schedule features are most valuable to me to schedule my training and control client information. It works perfectly with my website and allows customers to buy and schedule training.

Cons

It is not very intuitive for customers to use (especially new customers) I constantly receive calls and emails complaining about how new customers are unable to register for training.

Great service even for small business

My overall experience has been highly favorable. Every question I asked, even though it seemed insignificant, they answered promptly and with extreme courtesy.

Pros

The versatility and affordability. I am a very small business but it is affordable even for me compared to other membership tracking companies.

Cons

There could possibly be a sliding scale for small businesses with fewer than 100 customers.

EZ Facility is a fantastic system, it is extremely diverse and user friendly.

We was able to engage more with our students via the app.

Pros

EZ Facility's best feature is there are no licences. It means we can have as many users operating the system at any one time. Also as it is web based system I can access the it anywhere which allows me to work at many locations.

Cons

To get payment from a membership when the customer is waiting at reception takes a while, due the the time required to fill in the information on the system before paying.

Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide a fantastic system to you and your business. If you have a question regarding taking payments from your clients, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3 Thank you for your partnership. The EZFacility Team

The software is ideal for a growing business that is quickly adding locations and clients.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and has many different functionalities that will suit every department across your business. The link up to a bespoke direct debit facility and membership App is a real benefit to the organisation and its clients.

Cons

The set up can take some time when migrating or upgrading from an existing membership system; however the long term benefits are worth the effort.

Chris, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clients¿whenever or wherever they need us. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business. If you have any questions regarding the set up process then don't hesitate to contact our support team on 0203 3270480 (Option 2). We look forward to our continued partnership.

Very User Friendly!

great staff, good customer service.

Pros

We started with the FA system which was horrendous and not user friendly... A recommendation to EZ Facility has made the clouds disappear and alot easier to use! The back office assistance by staff is second to none...(ive made a few mistakes!) which have been fixed no problem

Cons

nothing very user friendly. always on the phone to help you !

Pete: We have your back! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

We transitioned to EZ Facility from ClubRunner. It has been a huge improvement

Pros

Emailing capabilities ranging from creation of templates, availability of a large template library, mass e-mailing or targeted emailing. The ability to create groups. The ability to customize a range of billing options.

Cons

There are some features that look like they would be helpful, but seem to be awkward to implement within our business structure.

If you're in the sports facility business, then EZFacility is a must have!

Ezfacility is the life blood of my sports business, just as important as capital itself, we do everything through Ezfacility. We use it daily and its just awesome to be honest.

Pros

Everything, we have all of our contact information on here, our schedule, our payments go through here, its everything to us.

Cons

No cons, other then without Ezfacility, we'd be non-existent for awhile.

High Velocity

No issues.

Pros

It does all that is needed for our industry and to keep accurate records as well as communicate with our clients.

Cons

We use only a small part of what EZ facility has to offer. It would be great if there was a program for small gyms and training facilities that don't use all the features at a lower cost.

Great company, great customer service and love the software.

Switched from other software that we really hated, this one gets the job done by far. It automatically lets my trainers know of their appointments which is a huge plus. Other software that I checked into did not give me this option.

Pros

Software is very easy to operate. Love all the features, having our own app and whenever you have an issue, the customer service is top notch.

Cons

There's not really anything I don't like about the software. It would be nice if there was some support on Saturdays, but not that big of deal.

EZ Facility staff and training is top notch. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable.

Better customer service. More comprehensive software for our business needs. Good software support.

Pros

Online lesson booking; Memberme+; Overall comprehensiveness of the software to meet the needs of a growing sports business; willingness of EZ Facility to continue to make upgrades and improvements

Cons

Need to be able to exclude certain products and services from member discounts. We are new to the software, but my understanding is that member discounts apply across the board. While we currently provide member discounts to certain items, we do not to ALL items. We would like to be able to toggle products and services on and off as needed as far as whether member discounts apply

Thomas: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

The support is outstanding!!!

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the support is awesome. I learned in about a week. If there is an error the team is there to assist. Very friendly people.

Cons

No complaints with the software program. So easy and user friendly. It is a great program. No flaws noted.

Janis: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience and kind words for our support team. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant