EZFacility Reviews

EZFacility

Web based gym & club management software for SMBs

EZFacility

Everything our busy gym needed to run the facility

Pros

We've been able to maximize our efficiency at our fast paced gym with this software by having a more efficient scheduling, billing, attendance management, POS, and lesson system. Every feature in this software has been accurate thorough.

Cons

Sometimes reports can be tricky to navigate and generate but it seems this is something the support team is working on updating.

I really appreciate the customer support

Pros

You have everything with the same software. I love the service. Client like Member me + We use it every day

Cons

There's is some problems with the inventory. I think it would be great to have a report for all the inventory you did in the past with all the information and detail, like «set inventory or ajustment» by date. For now, it's not useful cause you can not have detail for inventory. Also, memberme+ is slow and you should have an admin side, so the trainer can book their personal training on their phone.

Outstanding Technical Support

Pros

Gives us everything we need to run our business in one type of software.

Cons

There are so many ways to do something; that we have to look it up to know which way to do it.

We are happy with EZ but every now and then, we find a need that is not capable of being met.

Pros

The reports are clear. Ez-leagues is a nice system. It is nice that the membership pictures are on the profile page.

Cons

We wish there was an employee calendar /schedule. I wish we could use point of sale for ez-leagues only and not ez-facility. This would allow our intramural players to pay online , but we could still do our gym memberships through our front desk point of sale system. It also would be nice to do a membership overview report as of certain dates, and not just as of today.

Extremely difficult to use and get help

The people that work there are friendly, but I shouldn't have to contact them so much via phone and email. I wish we had purchased a software that was more user-friendly.

Pros

The staff are very friendly and when then actually are able to help me, they are patient and try to answer all of my questions. The list of capabilities of the software is long and wonderful.

Cons

This software is the most illogical, non user-friendly software I've used in a long time. When I get someone on the phone to help they make it seem easy, but once I'm left to work on my own I can't remember what to do. It's not intuitive and does not seem to have a logical organization. I know that it has many many capabilities, but trying to figure out how to use all of them would take WAY too long....

The team at EZ has always been helpful with whatever problems I come across

Pros

how it automatically calculates my invoices and helps with scheduling, as well as helping me with my accounts receibable.

Cons

When trying to make changes to a group of reservations I often get error messages which makes you have to start from scratch- this can be very frustrating. Also I feel there are almost too many features for one person to be able to use. with self service, the app, etc etc, I wish I had time to set up and maintain everything but its not possible

If you have an athletics facility, EZ Facility is a must have!

We schedule games, rentals, camps, tournaments, and other events at our facility. EZ Facility has streamlined the organization process so no double booking happens and we're able to maximize revenue through that organization.

Pros

The software is very robust and can help in all aspects of the business. Whether it's scheduling fields, cages, lessons, camps, selling advertising: EZ Facility has you covered.

Cons

Nothing, it takes time to learn everything but customer support is top notch.

Review for EZ

Great!

Pros

the customer support and reports we can do

Cons

some features we want seem logical but cannot be added which is a shame!

Fitness Worx Gyms

Overall they have been ace! If I ever get an issue it is sorted asap. always getting better and improving their product.

Pros

The customer service is excellent and they have made huge changes to the platform over the last few months.

Cons

can be a tad clunky sometimes but they are getting better each month.

Some good qualities, with some bad.

Pros

I like the schedule feature, I like that I can see what is going on in the entire facility at all times. That is a very nice feature.

Cons

It is very difficult to teach new people how to use the software, and difficult to run the reports that I need to present to my bosses.

Owner

Generally the system is very good and performs as advertised, but on one critical, very important feature it fails. That feature is price increases. Like all businesses price increases are a necessary part of the fitness membership business. EZ facility is extremely difficult and time consuming to increase monthly membership dues on existing members. When I called to ask the support staff why it was set up this way he said no one ever increases their rates. I knew then I was in trouble. From a development standpoint I don't know why it software can't be upgraded to just change a billing amount from x to y without completely rebuilding each contract. So frustrating. But if you plan on holding rates forever, a good system.

Cons

The Best Sport Software in the Market today...

My experience was how receptive everyone was to my requests compare to other companies like it who was just about the money. EZ-FACILITY was not only about the money they were more about my needs. I also like the fact that when they do not hear from me, they will call or email or contact me in some way to see if I need more help. I will say to anyone... if you would like your business to look professional, check out EZ-FACILITY.

Pros

What I actually love (not like) that, one is able to create anything with this software based on the shape of structure of your business. There are so much ways to maneuver and you'll always find something that works; call and ask and you'll be assigned to someone that will schedule a time with you that can help, that simple. Also, no good nor bad questions anything you like to ask about.

Cons

The amount of time to Learn it .... just that simple.... wish there was an easier way to learn it.... but to be successful... we have to spend time to learn our own products... Right??? That's what I would think.

CCHC's feed back

We have about 60 classes weekly and more than 500 members. We like EZfacility to manage our program.

Cons

I have been using EZ Facility for 5 1/2 years and have been happy with the software and upgrades.

Organizational skills, reports, easily accessed by Staff.

Pros

The simplicity of the software and the phone call or email away from assistance. Inserting Groups, rentals and revenue aspects are easily created.

Cons

I feel EZ Facility is set up for more a Personal Training as the primary concern. Our Facilities could benefit at concentrating more on membership base and groups. Please develop a one touch roster for all Groups not run out of EZ League. (Class Rosters)

Fairly easy to navigate for efficient client management; some Reports more cumbersome to develop.

Pros

Easy to navigate by tabs; customer service and technical support is superb! The team, from billing to customer service to technical support is knowledgeable, friendly, eager to help and thorough in all ways!

Cons

The set-up and processing of packages as well as tracking and scheduling; also the layout of the actual schedule and setting up appointments for either one-time or recurring appointments.

EZ Facility review

I give EZ a 5 our of 5 stars based on my experience with them as a customer.

Pros

EZ Facility has improved the efficiency of scheduling lessons at our club. Since I'm the scheduler, I'm the one who notices all of the 'glitches' that come along with scheduling and EZ's software has made it easier for me to do this. I love the feature of the reminder e-mails going out to the client and the instructor. Also, for registering for various programs, EZ has taken away our paper registrations which is another big bonus. The BIGGEST pro of EZ is their customer service. They help willingly and are quick to reply.

Cons

The feature of the instructors not getting texts is a con. We would have to pay extra for this which is something that I would like to have been included in our current package.

Customer Support Level I is the very best!! I have nothing but, good things to say!!

I love the system cause I know no matter what I need help, one of the customer representatives has my back and will figure it out on his side so I never have to worry about any phone calls.

Pros

Its pretty easy to use but I love the immediate attention you get with a phone call. All off the customer support that I have used has been A+.

Cons

Nicole, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clients¿whenever or wherever they need us. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business. We look forward to our continued partnership. -The EZFacility Team

Used to use

I never had any problems using it in the past for work.

Pros

There’s a little bit to learn but once you figure everything out it is very simple to use and I’ve never run into any problems.

Cons

There’s a little bit to learn in the beginning, not the simplest but once figured out very easy to navigate.

Since we have been using EZFacility to its full potential we couldn't be happier with the system.

Training current and new staff on the system is quick and easy. I've had positive comments and feedback from everyone using EZ.

Pros

Fast and efficient booking and payment system. Reporting looks professional.

Cons

Stefan, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clients¿whenever or wherever they need us. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business. We look forward to our continued partnership.

I have been very pleased with the support we've received

Pros

The reporting is good and the software is pretty easy to use. We have been able to bring the support group up to date pretty easily. Calling support is very helpful - everyone from EZ Facility has been great to deal with.

Cons

it's early but I would like the ability to set up a Dashboard where I can see daily, mtd and historical information on one page.

I havent been about to use EZFACILITY yet, there have been delays on my end

Pros

The best part of EZFACILITY has been the customer service. He was personable, patient and knowledgeable and over the months, a go to person if I had a question and or concern. Always getting back to me quickly and providing efficient answers. My company has been delayed with opening our doors to the public, therefore I haven't been able to fully take advantage of the system...he has been encouraging and assisted me with a billing concern...I feel like a person, not rushed or ignored. he has made my customer experience excellent! I have to encourage him to continue with all the good work...He is truly an asset to the company and as a new business owner and hiring staff of my own...I hope to hire a couple people like him!!!

Cons

I haven't been able to actively use the system as we aren't open.

Hands down one of the easiest softwares to use and manageable. Great customer service and support!!!

Pros

The ease of use and ability to understand. The teaching and preperation for understanding with the learning sessions in advance were a great help.

Cons

The lack of customer support on the weekends and not available after 6 Eastern time. It's also hard to get in touch with anyone until after 930 am Monday-Friday.

Compatible but training could be better

Ease of scheduling, but collecting payment is not efficient for a class setting.

Pros

the ease of having groups and sub groups. The reports are awesome too and breakdown every penny coming in.

Cons

the billing has a lot of steps, adding someone to a class when they haven't paid yet is difficult and their invoicing process could use some work.

Everyone is always really nice when I call to ask questions!

Pros

You can generate reports for almost anything! I like that you can colour all the different functions.

Cons

how long it takes to do the attendance! I think there could be better reports to have. How it logs me out sometimes after a couple minutes but then other times will be fine for hours.

Good support to start.Somewhat difficult to navigate the facility in the beginning.Support has been

member/client management auto billing

Pros

price is reasonable,navigation is ok to start.some of the tech support agents are good.easy to set up pkgs and pricing

Cons

more detailed reports on revenue collected would help. e,g would like to see a report on what im drafting in membership and pt sales