EZFacility Reviews

EZFacility

Web based gym & club management software for SMBs

EZFacility

It has been a great experience.

Ezfacility has provided something that has become a rarity and that is Customer Service. We are a small fitness facility but never the less the staff at Ezfacility makes us feel that we are important. The program has been a little difficult for me to learn but the patience and understanding of Chris Fernandez has made it easier. I really like the fact that when I call I get a person on the other end. It makes the service more personable. We have also experienced great Tech support. Would like the response to be a little faster, a 24 hour return call would be more convenient that 48 hours. Because of the outstanding Service, we will use Ezfacility at our next location.

Cons

Easy-to-use, affordable and well-supported software!

We have recently implemented the EZFacility Club Management software for our College fitness center. I'm very happy to say that sales and technical support and training were outstanding. Their staff is very quick to answer your questions with well-trained and courteous support staff. The software was easy to integrate with online credit clearing and is very easy to manage. We only had one issue regarding online memberships but were able to find an easy work-around solution through using their online groups feature. Incredible bunch of people with great software. I highly recommend them!

Cons

Not the most user friendly

Pros

Customer service is responsive. They answer or respond to calls and help troubleshoot. They help refer to the other departments if they can't help.

Cons

Tip component not available. Scheduling league games aren't as easy as it looks. Entering the schedule conflicts for each team is difficult

Hopefully it has gotten better

Pros

When I used this product, it wasn't very user friendly. The scheduling was easy once you get things setup properly.

Cons

I didn't like the user interface. There are friendlier options out there. It seemed to be for more of a power user.

Great software!

We've been using EZFacility for management and billing for our college fitness center for our outside patrons. In every case, EZFacility's software and support has been outstanding for our staff and patrons!

Cons

Keith: Thank you for the kind words and nod of support! A huge goal of ours is to provide the best service possible, while also striving to assist our clients reach their personal and professional goals. If there is anything you ever need in the future please do not hesitate to reach out. -Bryant

One of the Best Purchase I have ever made for my business

A must have for any business that accepts online and reoccuring payments or membership fees

Pros

- Ease of use - Option to make URL's for payment that go directed to my business website or that can be sent out by email - Great reporting system - Eliminates the need to wait on web developers for payment related changes to the website. - easy contact with members - Mass emails to members

Cons

Needs a modular for total online membership sign up

EZ Facility is fantastic!

The customer support team does a fabulous job of assisting us with any member software concerns we may have at our club. If we have questions or need something explained, they do a great job of walking us through whatever steps we need to take to get a problem resolved. They are also friendly and professional. Other companies could most certainly take a page from their customer service manual.

Pros

Knowledgable and polite staff

Cons

Waiting to speak to a representative can be lengthy

Effecient

EZ Facility has been a great tool for our new gym. We recently opened a gym and have experienced tremendous growth. We are approximately 3 months in and have successfully added 760 members into the system. The management has learned the system quickly and are now efficient using it.

Cons

Terry: We thank you for your review and are ecstatic to hear of your success! Should you need anything now or in the future just reach out!

The EZ Facility software is very easy to use.

The system is user friendly and very easy to use. Customers are notified in a very timely manner that updates are taking place. Our customer service rep is very knowledge about the services and our account and will go the extra mile to ensure we are receiving the best service. The system has minor glitches but are fixed timely. Overall experience is excellent.

EZ

EZFacility, I love working with your program. I know if I have any questions you guys are always there to help me. I never hesitate to call, because your customer service representatives are extremely helpful and nice. I love the fact you make no one fill insecure or stupid while learning your program. I am a computer dummy! LOL! Thanks, Ashley Farrell

Reliable and Versatile Gym Software

I like that it is online and that it is easy to read. The software has lots of pros. Main complaint is that it's frequent refreshing of pages slows down the task at hand. This is one area I feel needs improvement. For the most part, though, it is good and steps to follow are intuitive and easily learned. LiquidGym

Stacy Luchs

I have LOVED dealing with rep. Her flexibility, professionalism, and knowledge of the system is tremendous. She is always willing to answer questions between other scheduled training sessions and has been very flexible with scheduling training for us on multiple occasions. You have a valuable asset on your team!

Cons

While the trainer was great I felt the training was too rushed to really learn what I needed.

Pros

Broad abilities. It seems to have the tools to do a great deal more than I used it for but many of the tools need tweaking.

Cons

Complicated to make changes on the fly or program new items into memberships, etc. too many layers. My customers ALL complained how hard it was to try to schedule or sign up for cages so I stopped using it on my website.

Great job! EZFacility

You guys/gals are doing some great work with this system. I really appreciate your efforts to improve the system. I just wish we didn't have some of the crashes. But I get this happens when you are constantly updating and improving your services.

Good Program

Opened this club two years+. Have seen improvements in all categories and can appreciate that there are many facets needing to be covered in a health club management software. Customer Service has greatly improved.

Great Service, Robust System, Intelligent Design

One of the best customer service based software companies that I have used, they listen, work with you and ultimately have the best of bread product when it comes to scheduling our PT Business.

Cons

When answering the phone, your customer service representatives are friendly and courteous.

Customer service is exemplary!!

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating