FitogramPro Reviews

4.67/5 (9 reviews)

Michael Wiese

Great support for the management processes of our studios

Reviewed 2019-06-14

I have the impression, that the Fitogram people are constantly working on the improvment and integrating new features. The support is very quick and friendly. It s a difficult market in Germany and I hope, this will continue

Pros
We're running three big yoga studios and for us, the online Check-in for the customers and the easy booking system are the most important big points of FG. Also the Backoffice Features like the debits, invoices, CRM etc. are really crucial for our business

Cons
There are some features, that really need the next evolutionary step, especially the Reporting System. But they know about it :-) I always prefere a software, where the developers are aware of the neccessity of constant inmrpovements...

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Stefan Macek

Perfect software for my cycling studio

Reviewed 2019-06-14

Pros
Very easy to use for me, my instructors and my customers and very organized and clear interface. Use it for hundreds of bookings each month and sell packages as well. Works flawless and very stable. Intergrates nicely into my website. Works very reliable on all my devices, Mac or iPad or iPhone.

Cons
There is reporting, but it is not customizable (yet). They are constantly adding features and improve, so that is not a deal breaker for me. CRM: tagging system is cool, but could probably be better used in conjunction with reporting. Export to csv possible, but I would like to see it properly formatted for import into Apple contacts or google contacts, so one could use the data better

Kerstin Kaldenhoff

Great!

Reviewed 2019-06-14

I use fitogram as booking software, to keep track of my customers, their contracts, payments. I linked the calender to my website (widget). Good an fast support.

Pros
I don´t have to do any paper work anymore (lists of participation, invoices...). Self-explaining software, easy to use for customers, intuitive for me as admin. Since I have a small yoga studio with me as the only teacher the offered features of the free software are sufficient for me! Customers have the possibility to book via my website or via app.

Cons
Customers told me that sometimes they were not able to log-in or book a class.

Anastasia Tepelidou-Pütz

Balanced Business

Reviewed 2019-05-19

First of ALL - i don´t need any Whatsapp groups or anything to handle my business . Nore do I have to wait for answers to know if anybody is coming to my class. Even the payment system is easy solved so that I never forget to check if my customer has payed or not! Thank you very much for this opportunity!

Pros
FitogramPro helps me a lot in managing my business. The number of my participants will be booked automatically and cancellations can be carried out independently. I don´t have to organize anything anymore and my customers are very satisfied with this booking option because it´s very easy and saves a lot of time!

Cons
nothing! It´s the perfect match for me :=

Helena Lebsack

I like Fitogram

Reviewed 2019-06-17

Organisation of courses

Pros
Very simple and I get every time helped when I had a problem!

Cons
if my clients pay with online banking I have to check on my own if it is done. There is on the market one system, where all this can happen automatically. But of Course it costs money for this service. At the moment we are selling in the studio, so we don't need the online paying.

Janine Stege

I am a BIG fan of FitogramPro!

Reviewed 2019-06-14

I have a great overview of all my „Yogis“ and can really easy see all details I need for my business.

Pros
It is very easy to handle and has all features you need for a yogastudio. I am a big fan of the customer support as they answer you right a way and always fix the problem. I‘d really recommend it to everybody who owns a yogastudio or fitness studio.

Cons
I don’t really have any cons. If I have to say something maybe Fitogram can work a little better on their design? But that‘s it.

Anonymous

FitogramPro is Pro

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Pros
Easy to handle and every feature that i need!

Cons
I like everything!

Fabienne Heyne

Very good price/performance ratio

Reviewed 2019-06-17

Very good experience over all!

Pros
Customer Support Customer friendly Very easy for customers and their clients as well Nice appearance Very good pricing

Cons
It would be nice to send a newsletter via the software

KAthrin Kamat

fitogram

Reviewed 2019-06-14

Pros
easy to use. perfect support in case of problems

Cons
There isn´t really anything i dislike