GoMotive Reviews

GoMotive

Remote training, coaching & rehab app to build revenue/brand

GoMotive

Review Summary

Pros

It is a good, easy to use platform and the team supports you like nothing else. If you're starting out online this is a great platform to use.

Gareth H.

Ask questions and use the free trial. The Michael's team is wonderfully responsive and will answer any questions honestly and quickly.

Grove H.

Great potential with access to many exercises and ability to add my own exercises. Customer support is timely and helpful.

Thomas K.

Cons

I am able to text/email/call GoMotivce Support and I get a response within minutes and at worst a fix is available the next morning if it is software related.

Mike K.

There is no way to have clients complete waivers and liability forms remotely.

Thomas K.

4.5

Great app!

Pros

I love that I can upload my videos and easily share it with my clients. Making contact is also easy via email or the chat.

Cons

I think the design can be a bit more user friendly. More vibrant colors not that plain. That's it :)

Elite Velocity LLC Review

I wear many hats; I am an Athletic trainer, a Baseball Coach, HS Director for a Baseball Club, and provide individualized/group lessons in all phases of the game of baseball and softball, and I do arm rehab for a renown Orthopedic Surgeon in the STL area. So I need a tool that is flexible and easy to use yet sophisticated and feature-rich to cover the many different unique lines of business that...

Pros

It is very versatile, I literally within a given day am involved in 3-4 different diverse environments and I can very successfully manage all from the very same app.

Cons

Workout arrangement (in order - in a session) is not there yet. Eg: Warm-up A to Main workout

I can work remotely & create program for clients

Pros

We can build our own intake forms. We need further education about the payment plan & branding tools

Cons

No room for creation for endurance type of workout. Eg: Endurance Running. I am expecting we can create endurance program that can be integrated with strength/mobility program. Trainingpeaks.com is a good reference for endurance program but I can not assigned strength/mobility program inside trainingpeaks.com. Calendar I can not see my clients schedule in a week. I would like to see weekly timetable of clients from Monday to Sunday. Exercise Library. We can not make group, subgroup of exercise. I would like to have some kind of folders such as: Mobility, Strength etc or Sub group/folder that can be named such as 'Legs', 'Chest', 'Back' etc.

Way to go with Go Motive

A lot of online trainers is using Trainerize. I have started on this platform too...However, after few non-personal responses on my requests and average functionality, I decided to search for a different platform. I am a member of Gray Institute online education so it wasn't hard to find GoMotive. My services are based on the individual approach and I am working with lots of trainers and small business entrepreneurs. This platform allows me to build a lot of great programs based on a variety of criteria and make those programs as personal as I want. Customer service is prompt and very responsive. the team has very innovative ideas and adding new features often. So here you go - this is an honest review of a great product and hard working team. Thanks, GoMotive! Jan

Pros

Personalized, customer service, elegant

Cons

video uploading :(.

GoMotive makes my job as a personal Trainer a lot easier and the software improves constantly.

Saves time, easier to stay organized, new ideas and possibilities to expand my business online

Pros

Easy to build your own exercise and content library. Great to keep all intake forms and programs at the same place. The customer service from the developer is great and every update really makes everything even better.

Cons

Never easier to develop a high quality App

So far, we went through a month long trial and then in November bough into the app for our own label. Wonderful experience with Michael and his team answering all of our detailed questions thoroughly and quickly. They have done their best to adapt their model to our needs and we could not be more pleased! We can not wait to see what the future holds for our app as they develop new tools and capabilities!

Pros

Makes for a user friendly environment to communicate, prescribe exercises, and learn.

Cons

Limitations of early versions - which are quickly being remedied by the GoMotive Team.

This app has been a valuable addition to our business to help clients move better and more often

Pros

GoMotive has enabled Is to create a unique wellness based movement program with our own videos, exercise parameters and content. Most online programs are heavily catered to traditional gym training, and go motive is increasingly more accommodating to wellness based approaches to fitness. For example, you can prescribe a balloon for training `equiptment or select an exercise category of wellness. I love that I can easy adjusts sets and reps, easily search and use my hundreads of uploaded exercises, and best of all create and continue to use templates for client workouts. Our clients (of all ages) that use it love being able to press play and follow along with the videos to intrucuce healthy movement into their day.

Instant customer service

Our experience thus far with GoMotive has been fantastic. We are just building our app, and the responsiveness of the customer service has been immediate whenever we have had a question or issue. We will be using GoMotive to keep our clients engaged with the various therapeutic drills and exercises we assign, as well as program workouts, sell products, and interact digitally. GoMotive has opened a lot of new doors for us regarding client engagement.

Pros

1. Fantastic customer service and responsiveness 2. Ease of building exercises 3. Ease of app use

Cons

It has provided a beer, more targeted, experience for clients versus handouts or generic workouts.

The opportunity to work with clients remotely, use video analysis as a mean of remote assessment.

Pros

The ability to add my own content for use with my clients, and the ability to personalize with video the delivery of each workout.

Cons

I need a video chat feature through the app, as well as the ability for client to upload video to me, not just receive from me. I can't afford the private labeling, but would truly appreciate the ability to communicate fully through the app without outside email.

Nice platform, has some great features

Great for clients once it was set up

Pros

Customize workouts and add parts. Workout schedule Use of other workout libraries Variety of metrics available Video Use of the App Thumbnails

Cons

Sometimes a bit tricky to add new exercises Would like to add/create workouts while a bit quicker App was slow to load videos (sometimes)

I like Go Motive. I don't have a lot to compare it to but the service has been outstanding.

Great resource to direct clients to for at home training programs, travel programs, or homework. It also serves as a database for my videos. It's a great asset for my business.

Pros

The great customer service, they really care about their clients opinions. The look and layout. My clients have good feedback and it's easy for them to use.

Cons

At times, with so much functionality, it can be overwhelming. I wish the scheduling function, would be better.

Great therapy or trainer app

Pros

Ability to stay connected to clients, organize programs and provide video. This gives you the capability to manage multiple clients and do so by keeping personal contact and have the client feel like they are getting the one on on attention

Cons

Would love to be able to send video back and forth within the app or do video chat. There are lots of exercises to go through so it does take some time to find what you need and to get a library of your favorites.

Great platform to get online without needing a lot of technical know how.

Access to online programming

Cons

Customer support is great but disappointed with how difficult it is for my clients to use

Pros

Cons

There is no way to have clients complete waivers and liability forms remotely. This is a very important step in my client intake process and i feel this is not truly a remote trainer until this step is included. Also many glitches still need to be worked out for efficiency of use

A platform designed for the coach

I have worked with the customer support. They have been impressed with their desire to make a product that makes an impact on the well-being of the individuals utilizing it. By empowering coaches worldwide with a user-friendly app that allows them a platform to develop, design, implement, and inspire the end user - the client

Cons

So far have not found it user freindly for me or my clients and therefore do not use it

Pros

If it worked efficiently I would love it

Cons

hard to find exercises and load programs, slow and I do NOT like an exercise program with an expiration date

My job made easier!

Pros

GoMotive has helped me schedule my clients and provide information to them from the exercise library. It was easy to learn how to use and the user interface is great!

Cons

Every once in a while a video won't load but hey, that's technology for you!