Hexfit

The best all-in-1 software for healthcare professionals

Hexfit Reviews

Leon N.

The quality of the images are awesome. Easy to share your program to your customers.

Melanie D.

Lindsay B.

Cons

What I don't like is that my clients have trouble connecting, I have to copy and paste the link and email it to them every time. I also am disappointed that you cannot do group classes.

Tina C.

My clients have also struggled to get MyFitnessPal succfessfully connected to HexFit.

Lindsay B.

Maxim D.

4.4

AMAZING ressource for exercises, lacking in layouts customizations for programs

Overall, very satisfied, but the 2 first cons I noted should be improved. A flag for image change and being able to change order of parameters is necessary in my humble opinion.

Pros

-Many exercises -Top customer service -Requesting new exercises is an easy and fast process (>36h) -Quick software when searching for exercises -Simple UI -I like the ''Session'' within a same training program. Perfect to do split days trainings with a session for each day

Cons

-The exercises we want is not always in the databank, yet there is no option to ''Flag'' the undesired alternative we put in client's program. Should have the option to ''Flag''. With a 'flag', both client and trainer would see this exercise needs to be changed and therefore know that the image is not quite like we demonstrated during our private session. As soon as the exercise has been added in HexFit, we would locate the ''flags'' and change them. -Cannot drag elements like ''weight'', ''note'', ''reps'' etc. Therefore, you MUST add these elements in the correct order. It's tedious when you already wrote all your weights and reps and then notice that the parameter not all in the same order as the previous exercises. -No phone app to create programs

Pivoting in a Virtual World during the Pandemic

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Hexfit team have been consistently approachable, reliable and effortful supporting our expedited learning curve during the pandemic. This customer service has been critical for our business to pivot from in-person to remote service delivery in 2020/2021.

Pros

That which we most greatly appreciated about Hexfit is its unique capability to deliver a collaborative central hub for practitioners, clients and administrators.

Cons

We are looking forward to Hexfit developing its capabilities around small group appointments bookings along with an accounting platform. This would provide for a comprehensive full-business hub for administrators.

HexFit for Kinesiology

Overall because the customer support is so prompt, my experience with HexFit has be good. It is definitely easier to have all of my patients' information in one place, accessible from anywhere, and not have to worry about paperwork. My patients really appreciate the exercise plans available via HexFit, too.

Pros

Integrating the software into my business was pretty easy. There is always someone available on the live chat to help answer questions and resolve any issues. The exercise plan tool is comprehensive - there are hundreds of exercises and it is easy to edit them for descriptions and prescriptions. I like that the appointment calendar syncs to Google and updates regularly. Being able to do video calls and billing directly through HexFit has been great during the pandemic. The SOAPIE forms are easy to use.

Cons

The invoicing requires a few updates to be easy to use for Kinesiologists - past appointments should be available to be billed and the date that the service was provided should be automatically a part of each invoice. The SOAPIE forms are easy to use, but it would be better if it was a continuous document, so that when a patient comes in I can just scroll down to see what we did over the last few sessions. This would save time and ensure my service is efficient. My clients have also struggled to get MyFitnessPal succfessfully connected to HexFit

Excellent easy to use platform

Pros

I like how easy it is to build programs for my clients.

Cons

However, the price is high compared to the value.

Hexfit user for 3 years

Hexfit helps us conentrate our files and follw-ups in one place. We can access at any time. It makes our daily tasks easy to manage. The software is continuously improving to respond to the clients' needs.

Pros

Customer service is awesome. We had special requests and the staff was quick to adapt the software to fit our needs.

Cons

There is no schedule and invoice managing tools included.

Good for personnal trainers

Good experience. Most likely to use it in the future too!

Pros

Very easy to use and user friendly. The quality of the images are awesome. Easy to share your program to your customers

Cons

A lot of exercice are missing. You can ask to have them added on the software but the quality won’t be as good as the original ones.

Hexfit is great!

Simple and effective - I have received great feedback from my clients.

Pros

Easy to navigate, integrated and customizable options with great customer service.

Cons

Has a broad search function so when looking for something specific occasionally takes a bit longer (until exercises are marked as "favourites")

Customer Service is great, clients like to have everything all is one place.

My clients enjoy seeing their exercise together. The groups are also helpful for group classes.

Pros

There are lots of functions and exercises. I like that I can make reports and customize those reports as well.

Cons

I don't like how I can't edit the name of an exercise when making a program but have to do it in the exercise bank.

Feedback from Lionfitness X

This is my first experience with a fitness App and still discovering new things

Pros

I found the software very user friendly and the program set up is really great. Also your software support was really great. He was patient and willing to assist whenever I needed help.

Cons

It was not easy to remove clients when they quit the programme as well as re-instate them. Their seems to be a delay on the chat function. I can utilize the chat function faster in WhatsApp or messenger than hex fit. Also when you enter and due to delay clients tend to enter multiple times and the same message then appears multiple time.

Good software, easy to use. They did some updates most recently which improved the functionality

Easy professional PDF to client. Easier with the updates to alter the program.

Pros

Pictures are consistent with size and look. It reminds me of a Physical Therapy software program. Professional PDF's you can print with your brand on it. There are a couple different price structures to pick from.

Cons

Would like to see better app for people to use on phone. I heard it has improved, but I do not utilize that with my clients anymore. I just print the PDF and hand to them.

Hexfit Review

See Pros

Pros

I purchased the physiograph years ago and enjoyed using it. It did require a bit of time putting exercise routines together. Then I stumbled upon Hexfit. I saw it was the same as exercise physiographe and immediately tried it out. Here’s why I love using Hexfit software. As with physiographe clip art, I love the simple renditions of exercise movements. Most executed with good form. The movements...

Cons

The quality and view of exercise programs as they are presented on the ​app are​ not so good.

I'm satisfied with MyHexFit

I can use it to make my own programs!

Pros

Flexibility, number of exercises and information about the excercises. I like it that i can also sent in own pictures/texts of exercises.

Cons

Needed time to understand/use it, some options in the program i don't use yet - client specific data e.g.

Practical software for much of your needs!

Customer service is really great and are always available to receive your questions! I appreciate that a lot!

Pros

What I love about this software is the thousands of exercises available to us for training programs. It's super easy to find exercises, modify its instructions, and also the language. I also love that you can upload your own documents, create forms, and track clients' progress.

Cons

The app isn't quite easy to download and access for my clients. There seems to be a glitch. Also, modifying the programs takes a few steps.

Amazing

Amazing, worth every penny nonetheless

Pros

Great software + very fast response time by employees!

Cons

Pricing a bit high! (Student here) - but still worth it

Help us a ton overseing our trainers

Pros

Easy to use , support is good , lot of features.

Cons

I can't seem to use all the features and teach all my clients on how to use it.

it has a great database of exercises from beginner to advance and easy to use.

a better strength program for my athletes.

Pros

Easy to use, good graphics for clients to understand the exercise. Easy platform to use, the moving graphics are really good.

Cons

Cost, it is expensive and difficult to program interval sets and strength at the same time. It is better for stength and rehab a bit more complicated for all types of endurance sports.

This is an amazing program for fitness professionals to ad value for the services they provide

Pros

Complete overall software to track my clients progressions and help then getting results with hands on.

Cons

No video for the software yet. You have to book an appointment to learn how to use the software. But the person that did training with me was excellent.

Just ok

They have very good customer service and have helped me right away when I have had trouble.

Pros

I like that you can create workouts on the software and print them and also send them to clients. I also like the video feature.

Cons

What I don't like is that my clients have trouble connecting, I have to copy and paste the link and email it to them every time! I also am disappointed that you cannot do group classes. With so many free video softwares out there, I am not sure I really need to use hex.fit.

Hexfit

Very good experience. The costumers service is excellent.

Pros

Easy to use for costumers and for the administrator.

Cons

Mobile app for administrator is only for the chat.

The best tool to boost your work and manage your clients

Pros

Very large exercise bank , easy to use and very good marketing tool

Cons

Sometimes the application on i phone stinks