Jersey Watch Reviews - Page 2

MC

Megan C.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Great website/registration for all things to do with your youth league!

Pros

We use Jersey Watch for our football/cheer pee wee organization. The ease of setting up registration and a website are perfect! Even someone with little technical background can do it. I love the fact that I can post an announcement to our website and it will also go out as a text and email so all parents are informed. In addition, their customer service is the best. They are quick to answer questions and offer solutions. If they don't have a feature that you want, they will work to make it happen! Jersey Watch has truly made our organization run better!

Cons

I wish I could have more types of registrations linked together. I would also like to see the option for various levels of questions (for example, if you answer "yes" to a certain question, it will lead you to a different question).

Thanks for leaving such an awesome review, Megan! We're super happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with the website builder, online registration tool, and messaging feature. We also love hearing that our team has been so helpful! We really appreciate your feedback regarding additional registration tools. Do you mind shooting us an email over to help@jerseywatch.com with a few more details? We'd love to hear more to see if we can offer an immediate solution! In the meantime, I'll go ahead and pass this feedback along to the rest of my team. We really appreciate you taking the time to complete this form. We look forward to continuing to work together!

GA

Greg A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Senior Softball League

Verry good and always getting better. Has helped us straemline processes and gain good control of the business side of managing our leagues and tournaments.

Pros

Ease of use, professional looking website, online payments and ability to download data for use with Excel reporting. We have used JW for 5 years and really like the continuous improvements we have seen since we initially began to use it.

Cons

We have unique reporting needs that require JW data dumps. These are now fully automated to the extent possible and we realize there is no perfect solution for our own desire to see the information in the way we like it. In general, we don't have any serious concerns about the software.

Thanks for the review, Greg! We're super happy to hear that our platform has helped your organization streamline processes and manage your leagues. We also appreciate hearing that you've enjoyed the new features and improvements made to the product over time. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

TC

Taylor C.

Great Site!

Pros

The help team is constantly striving to provide the best service possible. They are quick to respond and really make sure to follow through troubleshooting from start to finish.

Cons

I’d like a little more flexibility in being able to set up my site. I’d like to remove some features off the homepage that are currently cluttering it up and that’s not an option.

Thanks for leaving such a stellar review, Taylor! We're thrilled to hear that our team has been so helpful and that you've enjoyed using the website. I saw your note about removing aspects of the homepage- we actually do have a way for you to remove any unwanted modules! I'll shoot you an email shortly with more information there. Thanks again! We look forward to continuing to work together!

PF

Pat F.

Review of Jersey Watch

I am very happy with Jersey Watch, and the support provided by the staff has already convinced me to renew for next year. [sensitive content hidden] is superb!

Pros

Support is super. Highly responsive and detailed. That alone is a great reason to use the product. It's so nice not to have to wait weeks for an answer as was the case with a previous product I used.

Cons

We would like to post schedules and results for our baseball league and not all the parameters we use are available, such as tie-breakers. We use Excel to perform the functions we need and upload the file as a pdf for now.

Thanks for leaving such an awesome review, Pat! We're super happy to hear that you've had such an amazing experience with our team, and that you've enjoyed being able to edit your homepage to give it a personal feel for your organization. We really appreciate your feedback in regards to posting schedules and results. Our current scheduling feature allows you to create schedules, add events, and post the results for each event, but we can see how excel may be the best option for your organization at the moment if you need tools that are a little more complex. We may make some updates or changes to the scheduling feature in the future, so we'll definitely keep you updated if anything changes there. Thanks again! We look forward to continuing to work together!

GD

Gord D.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Glad I found this resource: no regrets!

Being a totally satisfied customer, I have recommended Jersey Watch to many groups for their consideration.

Pros

Compared to other website packages that we looked into and tested, Jersey Watch was the cleanest, easiest and quickest to use. The learning curve is pretty much non-existent! The quick "as-you-go"preview lets you fix glitches before they go public. Everything is logical so no "second guessing". The website is easy to maintain and update and, making it all even better, if needed, the Jersey Watch team is ready, willing and able to help. Always good to see them working on new features too!

Cons

We do a fair number of group presentations and like to feature photos of them so it would be great to be able to have the photos captioned. (Our photos are all captioned but that information currently doesn't carry onto the web platform.) This isn't a deal-killer as we're embedding short captions right into the photos themselves but that's extra work and everything else is quick and easy!

Thanks Gord! Great to hear the new website is working well for you and your members.

Michelle D.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great product and easy to use

I am very happy with the product our league has selected and would recommend it to any sports team/league who would like to have a clean site with no additional advertising for a reasonable price.

Pros

Jersey Watch is easy to use but flexible enough for those who wish to use some coding. The support is exceptional! While trying to figure out what we wanted, the Jersey Watch team was quick to assist me with any questions I had. Since we have been using Jersey Watch, there have been some great features the company has rolled out. I am excited to see what else they add.

Cons

I wish they had team standings option but I was able to do a workaround and embed a spreadsheet. It would be nice to have the option to select two teams connected to one event so that I am not have to create the event 2 times and assing to each h team schedule.

Great to hear things are working well Michelle! We're planning to work on a simple standings feature and we'll keep you posted!

BB

Brenton B.

Perfect for Youth Sports

We love it. It’s very easy to navigate and we believe it’s user-friendly. The thing we wanted most was to be able to have clients register and pay through the website - which has been a success. We have received several compliments on the website, so we owe that to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team at Jerseywatch.

Pros

There are several features/things I like about the software, but I would say I like the option of being able to send out mass text messages/emails through the software instead of emailing people on a team by team or individual basis. I also like that users can subscribe to text alerts so they get notified when changes are made to the schedule or we need to get important information into the clients hands as quick as possible.

Cons

I suppose one thing that could be changed is the way your “amount of text messages/emails” you get to send out per month could be explained a little better. I believe we selected the 500 per month plan and didn’t realize that when I sent one out, it didn’t count as one email to all of the users, but instead counted the number of users included in the email. Also, our organization is undergoing changes and we found it slightly difficult to set up the “pay online” option through information needed. We did get it set up by setting it up through my personal account, but need to change that as it keeps deducting out of my account instead of league account. We don’t have a bank card, which was the main issue when setting it up.

Great to hear things are working well for the league Brenton! We're excited for baseball to be back soon!

CD

Chris D.

Sports, self-employed

Solid platform with room to improve.

Jersey Watch seems like a solid platform so far in our first season with them. Some features are definitely limited, but I can see the potential and with the customer service I've received I believe this team is always looking to improve their product.

Pros

The ease of setup was wonderful and continues to be easy to update and manage my website and program. The customer service is top notch; efficient, caring, and always ready to help.

Cons

No real reporting functionality and some team management features I would like to have are not available at this time. Registration gets tricky when you many different types of options as it can screw up your limited reporting feature and payment plans.

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Chris! We're so glad to hear that you've found the platform to be easy to manage and navigate. We really appreciate all of the feedback that you provided! Our platform was designed with small, volunteer-run organizations in mind, so most of our features were created with simplicity and ease of use as the main objective. Our ultimate goal is to help...

MA

Mike A.

What a Tool

This has been nothing but an excellent experience. They have helped and supported me all the way. Top Notch Team!

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, nice looking, great support.

Cons

I think you could add some functionality that would send this to the next level and make it the product to use.

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - good luck with football season!

JB

Joe B.

Outstanding Website, Easy To Use, and Fantastic Support Staff

My overall experience with Jersey Watch has been "outstanding"!

Pros

Website was designed by the Jersey Watch team saving me a lot of time and stress. They designed an awesome website that is easy for me to update and tweak to my specific needs. It's also extremely easy to navigate for the players and parents. The Tech Support staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my questions (lots of them) are answered, provide suggestions, and assist me whenever the need arises.

Cons

At present there is not a means to "cap" program registration at a specific number of participants. Right now you can only set a program registration deadline. It would be nice to be able to establish a max number of participants so you don't have to constantly check the status of registration to avoid overbooking of Camps and Clinics. I spoke to Jersey Watch about this, and they are planning to roll out something of this nature in 2020.

Thanks Joe! Good luck with the upcoming volleyball season.

BL

Bryan L.

Excellent customer service

Pros

Ease of use and intuitive design. Excellent, responsive customer service.

Cons

No templates to populate or repeat registration questions.

Thanks for leaving such an awesome review, Bryan! We're so glad to hear that our team has been so helpful, and that you've had no issues with the platform. We really appreciate the feedback regarding the homepage templates. We released a new homepage builder late last year that allows you to add, remove, edit, and move modules throughout your homepage giving you the ability to set-up your homepage...

pp

paul p.

Sturgis Little League

It is great.. the registration process was awesome and i also like the ability to send important messages to everyone through text and email

Pros

This program is great.... It is very easy to learn to use and very user friendly.... it is very simple to set up and edit and do all of the things we wanted it to do..... it also looks great with the design, custom graphics, and easy to add pictures..... The customer service is great and they are an email away with any help or question you might have.... It has become the number one go to for all information for everyone that is involved with our league

Cons

would be nice if the registration spreadsheet information wasnt 75 columns across.... very, very hard to read and keep track of as you are scrolling across for information

Great to hear Paul! I think we'll be working on a custom export in the future where you'll be able to export just certain columns - we'll keep you posted!

SP

Scott P.

Chardon Lacrosse Review

Great

Pros

Ease of implementation and customer service

Cons

Just need to further build out the registration and reporting modules. One idea that could differentiate you from your from other would be the ability to set either grade based registrations or date based ones. For example Football and Baseball typically have age based divisions where Lacrosse/ Baseball typically have grade based division. Being able to set up registration in either configuration would be fantastic. Also having reporting that could be customized and run across multiple divisions would be nice. I was also on the board of our football league and I don't think from a reporting or registration I could utilize this product.

Appreciate the feedback Scott! We're definitely going to be adding more features to the registration and reporting in the future - will keep you posted!

DM

David M.

More Features for sports

Its a great website for begginers. But the more i use it the more feature i want. Its very basic. But user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use setting up registration, payments and sending out info to users.

Cons

It has the potential to be great. Please Add a feature for stats for flag football. Also, it would be nice if it could be used if a captain registers his teams and he can send out a link to where they all have to sign waivers. it would save the owners of the leagues a lot of time.

Hi David, Really appreciate your review! We are focused right now on building a simple product that is easy for organizations and their participants. Because of that I don't think we'll be adding any features for flag football statistics soon. I'm going to send you an email directly with some solutions that might work better for you if stats are a high priority. Talk to you soon! Tim

EZ

Edward Z.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

GCSSA WEBSITE

Pros

Online registration is great. The ease of being able for players to register is time saving.

Cons

None i can think of but it might be nice to handle game stats.

Thanks for the awesome review, Edward! We're so happy to hear that our online registration feature has been so helpful to your organization! I saw your note about handling game stats- we really appreciate this feedback! This isn't a feature that we have built-in to the product at the moment, but we have a few great recommendations for third party platforms that can embed their tools into your current site with us. Feel free to reach out for more information on that! We look forward to continuing to work together!

Andrew K.

Absolutely fantastic

I was a bit nervous setting up a website, registration engine with fee collection, etc. We needed it to look professional, deliver the functionality of a custom site, and Jersey Watch accomplishes all of this! On top of that, the support team is Top Notch. I cannot say enough about how thrilled our wrestling club is with the Jersey Watch platform. A+

Pros

The platform has excellent functionality that is very easy to use and administer, even for non-technical folks. The mass communication/announcement feature is extremely helpful and easy to use. Parents love this too. Also, the fact that the platform can be viewed equally well from a desktop or mobile makes it useable for everyone - the entire audience can be reached.

Cons

Sometimes when adding contacts, the autosave function creates duplicate contacts. However, there is no negative impact when this happens. It's just a nit.

Appreciate the review Andrew! Good luck to Spartan Wrestling this season.

ML

Mark L.

Game Changer

Dealing with Jersey Watch has been beyond great. The software is super easy to use. If I come across something I'm not sure about, the have numerous online videos that will most likely have the answer I'm looking for. If not, they respond to questions very quickly.

Pros

Using the Jersey Watch platform has made our organization look much more professional, and has allowed us to communicate with our members much more easily. It allows our players to find out everything there is to know everything about our leagues.

Cons

Nothing I don't like. Maybe down the road I'll come across something, but can't think of anything right now.

Thanks for the review Mark! We're excited to hear everything is working well for your league and look forward to working with you in future seasons!

BP

Ben P.

Great support and partnership

Pros

The Jersey Watch team is superb at implementation and ongoing support. They release features and updates regularly.

Cons

The platform isn't as feature-rich as some others, but it this results in a platform that is simple, effective and just works.

Appreciate the review Ben! In 2021 we'll be improving features and adding some new functionality. We want to make the platform easy to use for both volunteers and parents, but there are areas with the messaging and registration that we'll be improving soon!

JF

James F.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Great for centralizing youth sports information

I can make easy changes to one site that allows the masses to see what is scheduled. I can also communicate with everyone through the super useful text, email and announcement system. That has been worth every penny.

Pros

Price. Ease of use. Customer support. Overall look user friendliness.

Cons

I wish they could customize more of the options. It's really geared to your top 5 sports played, and not for wrestling. It still works great, we just have to make due with some minor issues (eg., player number instead of weight, age groups, etc.).

Great to hear James! More customizations for wrestling and wording that makes more sense for wrestling programs. Thanks for the suggestions!

MK

Mike K.

Jersey watch

It's an incredible website dealing with sports teams communicating with your teams registration programs everything you need wrapped up into a nice user-friendly site

Pros

Not only are these sites super handy for sports teams they are very user-friendly and their customer service is top-notch some of the best I've ever dealt with always willing to help and quick responses

Cons

I have not experienced any difficulties or challenges or dislikes with this software

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - best of luck with wrestling season!

KP

Kevin P.

We are Stying!

Besides the software being extremely easy to use Jersey Watch's customer service is top notch! Our organization made the change last year and we continue to get such positive responses from parents/users on how easy the software on our site is to use and not to mention our site looks amazing!

Pros

Anyone of our board members can log on the backend and make changes on the site smoothly and quickly!

Cons

That I wasn't aware of this software prior to utilizing our old site and software.

Appreciate the review Kevin! Looking forward to the 2019 season.

DF

David F.

Amazing Customer Support

The support is fantastic, really.

Pros

This isn't just a company that provides pre-made with options website the guys we dealt with went above and beyond to help daily for a month while we tweaked the site for our use. Often exchanging a half dozen emails a day. Response time was fantastic.

Cons

Nothing to speak of. Great company, great guys to work with.

Thanks for leaving a review David! Good luck with wrestling season this year.

BB

Brian B.

Great support!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and made launching and operating the website, registration and communication for the club as simple as possible. Highly recommend Jersey Watch!

Cons

The programs took a little to figure out but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful!

Thanks for leaving a review Brian! Glad to hear things are working well. We'll be working on making things even easier to use over the next year.

JC

Joe C.

Online Registration

Great!

Pros

Fast Customer Support. Ease of use. Quick deposit and refunds.

Cons

The fee is slightly high, but site quality is worth it.

Thanks Joe! Great to hear things are working well with online registration and payment.

JK

Jodie K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Fantastic youth soccer software!

They are AWESOME and I wish we would have found them sooner.

Pros

The website transition was seamless as they did most of the transferring of material for us. It's very easy to use, the website is clean without any extra distractions to viewers and customer service is the best we've ever experienced in this industry and this would be our 4th or 5th in about 12 years.

Cons

I would like the export to be able to be customized by name, uniform size, etc. for information we use in roster distribution.

Great to hear things are working well so far Jodie! We're going to be working on more "player management" features for after registration is over in the future and will keep you posted!