Kicksite Logo
Kicksite

Cloud-based management software for martial arts schools.

visit website

Kicksite Reviews - Page 3

LM

Lynn M.

51-200 employees

Invoice Copies

Customer Service was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful! I love how the site was very user friendly. I loved the training documents and videos.

Pros

It had everything I needed (Invoices, belt ranks, notices, and videos)

Cons

none

DR

Dan R.

Great software, covers most of our management needs

The software allows us to track our clients, monitor classes and more effectively generate and transition prospects. Lacks some capability such as contract generation.

Cons

Thank you very much for your review Mr. Righter. It's our privilege to serve you. We are glad to hear that our new Prospect management tool is making life easier and is allowing you to more easily nurture and convert your leads! We'd also like to let you know that we have plans in place for fulfilling your contract generation requests. We too see this as a priority and will be implementing functionality shortly. Thanks again for your review and for your continued support. We are committed to providing you with the best service along with the most effective martial arts service. Have a great day! The Kicksite Team

CM

Curtis M.

My love for Kicksite

As my school grew, I knew I had to consider some sort of Martial Art Management software. The lists, and spreadsheets and paper stacks were just getting to be too much. Kicksite was the first software pitch I ever sat through where I found myself nodding in agreement at every feature and function. Saying to myself, "Yes, I need that". From implementation and set up, to continued customer support, the staff at Kicksite is always there for me and a pleasure to work with. The software is highly reliable, and serves as a virtual staff member for me. Tracking attendances, sending out reminders, and following up on potential new students. It has definitely assisted with enrollment and retention. I highly recommend Kicksite to any school owner.

BY

Becky Y.

User Friendly, Great Service

Kicksite is a great system to work with and offers a lot of options for your business. In the different pages it combines several features which makes it user friendly, and easy to understand. Some of the reports and calculating the numbers that we needed were not available, but Kicksite is always making changes and improving the site. The customer service is always there to help and to take your suggestions. Kicksite is always growing and is one of the best business solution systems on the market today.

Cons

Thank you for your review Mrs. Yu. Good news, we are making plans for an exciting enhancement that will include an informative, yet easy to understand, reporting feature we call VITALS. You're going to love it! The Kicksite Team

CC

Charles C.

Totally Satisfied

As a martial arts consultant I am afforded the opportunity to visit schools around the country and help them improve their operations. Without fail schools that do not have a good CRM system in place are doing twice the work to get half the results. That's why we use Kicksite to run our school. Its flexibility is unmatched and very easy for the entire staff to use. One of the things I like the most is their customer service and being able to call them for training anytime we need it. If you you want to grow your school you have to have the software that will support it. I highly recommend Kicksite, check them out, you'll be glad you did.

TP

Tanya P.

Performance Evaluation

We have been using Kicksite as our student management system for a few years now and absolutely love it! It is a great tool to stay connected to our clients via email and social media. Our Office Manager is able to easily navigate the various tuition options we have at our school and also send out timed communications about events and promotions we have at the school. Every time our Manager has needed assistance she has been able to schedule conference calls with the Kicksite staff that have walked her through the steps to accomplish her tasks. We are very happy with the system and we recommend it to all to all dojang owners.

FS

Fritz S.

Kicksite Review

I like the ease of using the software, the customer service is great, and that students can go on and manage their profiles. I don't like that clients can't update their own credit card, that I have to go in and physically do it(they can add a new card, but I have to be the one to change it). Also, that when I freeze a student, I have to delete their billing and then re do it when it's time to unfreeze them. Another dislike is I can't freeze an entire family, I have to freeze each student individually. Other than those minor things, I am very satisfied with the service kicksite provides. Thank you

ME

Master Eric P.

Excellence with a Smile!

I have tried several Martial Arts management systems over the past 25 years... and I must say, that not only is KickSite superior on nearly all fronts, their customer service and customer training are second to none! This web based program is Incredibly easy to use and has many features that I use every day to improve my student management, my retention, and my marketing! If I have questions, I get answers within 24 hours... and I feel heard and educated when I get off the phone with them! I love the fact that I can access ANY of my students at ANY time with my smart phone! Highly recommended!

jk

jinsub k.

1-10 employees

HEAD MASTER

Pretty great so far. I would like recommend to use this software. Coz, great to review, check out, and return email for attendance.

Pros

Attendance system.

Cons

There is may put the click next of the name. So, If you have specific name, you could click and send mail or communicate.

DM

Dean M.

Awesome

I am so thankful to be a part of Kicksite. I was using my own excel sheets to keep track of 200 plus students. I thought I was doing ok too. Well, after a year with Kicksite I can tell you I am light years ahead from my own excel sheets. I am better connected to my staff through the web based site. I can keep in touch and inform my students of events with ease. Kicksite has saved me so time, time that I am spending doing what I love which is teaching martial arts. Anytime I have a question Kicksite customer service goes out of their way to help me. Love it!!!!!!

MC

Mick C.

Samurai Club Kansas: Great people and great product

At the Samurai Club our numbers were growing and we were getting bogged down in paper work to a point that we were not managing our students and providing them with good customer service and Kicksite solved this immediately. The people and the software are top of the line and the pricing is really affordable! If you are thinking about a software for your School, don't hesitate. If you would like a personal reference please contact us through www.roninkan.com and we would be happy to give you more personal experiences with Kicksite.

JP

Jay P.

Hands down the best!

I've used several student management software over the past 8 years. Hands down, kicksite is the best! Easy to use, intuitive, best customer service, and industry specific for my needs! Where others are a one size fits all kind of platform, kicksite fits me perfectly! Kicksite is specific to my needs. It's the only software out there of its kind! It's the only software that keeps me in touch with my students the way it does and helps keep me on top of billing! Never have I felt more confident with a management software!

JT

Julie T.

Overall

We love Kicksite! It has made running our taekwondo school so much easier and more efficiently and helps us keep all of our record keeping in one place. The Customer Service is impeccable. They are always more than happy to help maneuver Kicksite and familiarize me with options. It has been an easy transition moving from paper book keeping to electronic, and communication has been simplified. Preparation for testing is now incredibly easy, with belt ordering, sizes, and student eligibility in a glance.

JW

Julie W.

Martial Arts Software - Excellent Choice for m/a business

The billing and financial part of this software is super easy to use and understand. Love that we see what credit cards are expiring, and whose billing is expiring on the dashboard. Makes it easy to keep up with payments. Memberships and programs are easy to use and understand. Again the dashboard makes a big difference in knowing who needs extra attention, whether it be an expired membership, a birthday, or an attendance issue. It's like having a drawer full of paper files right at your finger tips.

JJ

Jean J.

Melissa Tinkler/ Client Success Specialist

Our school is fairly new to your program. I myself am not computer savvy. Your system is easy to learn, even for me! I have reached out to Melissa on many occasions . She is always helpful and friendly. I never feel challenged when I talk to her. She has infinite patience with me! I thank her for her great attitude, and willingness to help What a perk to know that I can have her on the other end of the phone, to guide me through my questions!

RA

Rick A.

The software is easy to use and anything that I see that may need attention is addressed quickly.

Pros: Ease of Use Customer Service is among the Best, Quick response to any issue. Knowledge of the personnel that I have talked to is great. If they don't know they will find out and get back very quickly. Cons: Not able to Import Information into Kicksite such as Inventory. Not able to Export Information directly into accounting programs such as QuickBooks.

SW

Seth W.

Amazing School Management Software

I have been using the Kicksite School Management System for over six years and have nothing but the best to say about the way this program has helped me manage my school. They are consistently innovating and developing the program to offer the most benefit to their clients. The ability to communicate, track and visualize my program has substantially helped me to create a more detailed focus on developing my school.

AT

Aaron T.

GREAT Product, FANTASTIC Customer Service

We started using KickSite approx 8 months ago and now use it for all 3 of our Academy locations. Very easy to use and leaps above any management software we have used in the past! The customer service is fantastic... when we do have a question their service team is very easy to get ahold of and they are always courteous and happy to assist. (This type of caring customer service is rare these days)

SG

Sharon G.

Great product & Excellent customer service!

I've only just started with Kicksite but so far it has been great. The software is very "user friendly" even coming from a completely manual system I am so impressed with their customer service. In this age of automated messaging it is refreshing to be able to always talk with a representative when I need to or when I have questions The Kicksite team is always ready to help

JR

John R.

Best Martial Arts Software

Before I started using Kicksite, it was hard to stay organized and it took countless hours of my time. Since using their program, managing my business has been so much easier. I spend less time in the office and more time teaching. Its already got everything you need or can think of. One of the best business decisions I made. The support team is AWESOME! I highly recommend it!

JL

Jason L.

Great tool for every dojang

Everything I need from an online management system is in Kicksite and its easy to operate. The attendance system is great and the dashboard is customizable to your liking. The interface is simple which is great for someone like myself who does not like clutter. Their customer service staff is helpful and surprisingly delighted to help. I highly recommend Kicksite to other school owners.

JT

John T.

Great addition to any school small or large!

As a school owner I have had the opportunity to use both Champions Way and Kicksite. Of the two quality front desk software I prefer Kicksite. It is by far less expensive and the ease of setting up the accounts is awesome. The customer service is great and have always helped in a timely manner. I would recommend Kicksite to any school looking for front desk software.

OD

Onie D.

Kicksite Software

I really do like how this product does make it easier to know what is going on with my academy. We are busy and don't always have time to do everything. The keeping track of inventory is my hardest part because I don't have time to enter the inventory in all the time. I wish there was an easier way but all and all this is the best software I have used by far.

BJ

Brannon J.

Simple, Perfect, AMAZING

My passion is not in the office, like most instructors its on the mats. kicksite is not just a program, its literally my personal assistant. I love the fact that I can access it virtually anywhere. Being a young entrepreneur is hard enough, but with the Kicksite staff they make it easy! Thank you guys for all you do!! keep on kickin'!

DV

David V.

Kicksite

There are a couple of glitches here and there but with pointing them out, the are always resolved. Actually we found a couple more that we will explain when we get the chance but it's nothing big. The product works perfectly for our needs and the customer service is great. Those two elements combined make it a pleasure to use Kicksite.