Kicksite Logo
Kicksite

Cloud-based management software for martial arts schools.

visit website

Kicksite Reviews - Page 4

RD

Robert D.

Kicksite

I have been with Kicksite for almost a year now and I'am very happy with their software. Their software allows me to manage my martial arts academy on a daily basis by doing things automatically such as processing payments and sending reminder emails. I would highly recommend Kicksite software for all martial arts academies.

MH

Michael H.

Great Customer Service

Kicksite is an easy to use martial arts academy software program that help handle all aspects of our business from billing, to attendance tracking, to automated messages! We love it and recommend it to anyone looking for a martial arts software solution! Their customer service is fantastic (quick and reliable!).

LK

Lisa K.

Great Database

We are seeing some great stuff already only had it for a few months and it is helping the academy already. Especially the automated emails. We have not used it all yet but what we have used has worked well. Plus we have had a few issues and they were delt with stray away. Very user friendly.

SD

Sharon D.

Kicksite rules!

Functionality is easy. I love the fact you can email and text from the system. Attendance and student management is the best I have seen. Customer support is actually fun to call because they have such great personalities while knowing their subject matter backwards and forwards!

LS

Leonard S.

Great product & people, they truly want to offer a superior product!

I have been a Kicksite customer for a number of years now and Jason and his team have been outstanding. When we had questions or problems they were there to help. They also listen when there is something you would like to see added and you let them know if they can do it they will.

AL

Amy L.

Outstanding

The program and site is easy to use and understand and the customer service is fantastic. They have patiently answered every question and have exceeded my expectations regarding support. Thank you Pamela and Melissa for my endless list of questions and your willingness to work hard on my behalf!

KD

Kathryn D.

Kicksite review

My students find it very easy to use. I wish that it would generate reports automatically. Or maybe it does and I just don't know how to use them. Actually - what I need to do is learn more of the Kicksite functions -- I'm sure that I'm not taking advantage of everything that i could be.

RB

Ruben B.

Owner/Chief Instructor

I am very please with Kicksite. My students are excited when they login to the site. Also, it is very easy to manage inventories, invoices, membership payments, etc. This application was the one I was looking for to help organization day to day business transaction.

MW

Melinda W.

Excellent Customer Service

Kicksite is a great online tool to keep track of your students, classes attendance and events. They are always willing to hear ideas and provide feedback and/or assistance. I looked into several different companies and very happy that I chose Kicksite!

MK

Master KJ H.

Excellent! For any martial art school

I am USA National Poomsar Team and owner of 5 schools in Connecticut. This is best system that i have used for my 15 years teaching TaeKwondo. Easy and very convenience for attendance and billing and etc... Most of all parents and students are loving it

EL

Elisa L.

GREAT and easy to use!!!

Pros are all the bells and whistles without extra fees nickel and diming us to death--cons are reports need more detail and ease of use. Also--would be helpful to be able to separate out the 'all-or-nothing' setup for employees :0)

JS

John S.

Business Saver

Without Kicksite we would not have been able to grow our karate school. Functionality is spot on. It has made everything so easy and their client service is top notch. As a result we can focus on our most important asset, our students!

SW

Summer W.

Ms. Bradshaw

I had several things going on with my account. Ms. Bradshaw walked me through them all over the course of several days and now everything is fully functional. Thank you so much for your patience.

SS

Scott S.

Highly Recommend

From day one I have been impressed with Kicksite. From the software itself to the customer service provided by the entire team. Whether you are a new school owner or you have been in business for years, I recommend you give them a call.

BB

Brittany B.

Great service!

I relatively enjoy how the program works. It's a simple program, but it is slightly difficult to maneuver at first. The training program helped me quite a bit, as did the availability of assistance.

MW

Melinda W.

Great online tool

I used Kicksite for several years and was talked into trying a different product. I would like to go back and use kicksite after I am out of my contract.

SN

Shane N.

kicksite for Mellennia Tae Kwon Do

Very user friendly, easy to understand and the kicksite team helps get everything established. Saved me time and money. Mellennia taekwondo is very satisfied with kicksite.

EF

EJ F.

AWESOME !

Great customer service. Quick service. As with any software there are a few bugs but I feel like Kicksite is continually trying to improve their product. I would recommend Kicksite to all other schools.

MG

Melinda G.

A breeze to use! Now I'm organized.

Besides customer service being a hit, my favorite part of the software is the "attendance check-in" -- my kids feel like their someone by being allowed to use my computer to check in."

mB

matthew B.

Excellent

Simply the best!!! Kicksite has made my life so much easier!! I could not think or running business with out the software and the excellent help of the staff.

LE

LaDell E.

Great Company

Kicksite is a great program to use for your business. It's easy to learn and the customer service is great! They are always very helpful and provide awesome services.

MR

Mark R.

Kicksite Martial Arts management system

The system is very easy to understand and use. The customer service is excellent and the reps are there to make sure you understand the system and make sure your questions get answered.

SJ

Sandy J.

kicksite

I have been using Kicksite for over a year now. It is a very user friendly program. The staff is always available to assist when needed. They are very friendly and ready to help.

CJ

Chris J.

Very user friendly, does all that you need an academy management software to do and then some.

There has not been a down side to using Kicksite.. in fact it's so good that I was in fear of losing my job..I asked my boss..What do you need me for?

TK

Thornton K.

This program has made my school business more productive. It is great!

Customer service is the best. if I have issue with something, Kicksite staff is quickly in touch with me. That issue is solved, like right now!