LeagueApps

Flexible multi-platform sports organization management

LeagueApps Reviews - Page 2

Easy to use, excellent support, very happy with the product

I was very new to this website in Feb 2016. A bit overwhelming at first with all that I was requested to do by the league. A quick call to support and a few emails later, I was making and completing all needed updates for the website. They have docs and videos that also help. Very responsive and helpful support staff. In more than one situation they provided excellent and timely solutions and answers. Good product. Very helpful website and easy to manage.

Cons

Customer Service you can count on!

LeagueApps has dramatically increased the organization and efficiency within our league. The 2 aspects that have helped us the most are the ability to export reports in Excel and the attentive customer service team. LeagueApps provides customer care in a variety of ways including webinars, training sessions, and emails/phone calls that are promptly responded too! A big thanks to Emily for helping us get our ducks in a row for the upcoming season!

Calendar Feature

Regarding the calendar. You currently have a monthly and weekly repeating feature but do not have a "daily" repeating feature. Is that going to happen soon? For example, I have a program that runs from monday - thursday from 9am - 3pm. With the current system I have to individually input the days in one by one. With a daily repeating feature I would be able to do it in one setting. I hope this feature is coming soon. Thanks

Cons

Experience was great. Once I went through it a bunch and got familiar, it was easy (So far)

It's definitely a lot of information to digest, but using just the tools I need makes it easy. Once my business expands and I need other tools within the program, I will definitely use them Stephanie was great. Her explanation and availability could not have been better. I'm looking forward in using the programs and seeing what other tools within the program I can use to make my business run more easily.

Cons

Easy to use. Very detailed and user friendly.

Only pros here, no cons to speak of! Everything has been easy to use. LeagueApps software is by far the easiest and best. The staff rocks and makes it a great experience! 110% happy using LeagueApps! (Thanks Asaf, Michael B., and David)

Cons

Thank you, Bumper! It's partners like you that keep our business rolling. We are so happy to help whenever you need. Appreciate the feedback!

Best registration service I've used

I've used League Athletics, SportsNgin, Active, and others- LeagueApps is the best because of 1. Most cost effective, 2. Flexibility/customization of front end, 3. Ease of use for customer and operations back end, 4. Stability - in 3 yrs I haven't experienced any bugs or system downtime, 5. Great people, very quick to respond to questions, awesome customer service

So far so good

Was contacted by Michael and had a great conversation. Aft learning more about Leagu Apps, we pulled the trigger. Stephanie was my next contact and she was great in setting up and launching the site. Everything has worked well through registration so far and we will begin assigning teams this weekend. I'll be in contact with support to see how that goes.

Cons

Just getting started with League Apps, but so far we love it!

Superb customer service! Program is a little over-whelming at first, but just like anything else, once you figure it out, it does everything we need it to do!

Cons

Thank you, Danny! We are so happy to have you on board. If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are happy to help!

We teamed up with LeagueApps for this basketball season and the experience has been great

Customer service had been the most impressive thing so far. The LeagueApps team has been there to guide us every step of the way. Any time we have emailed them a question they have responded within minutes. The site is also very easy to use and our league members have been very happy with it.

Cons

We are just getting started but happy with it so far and will be a useful tool

Pros are the break down of teams, events and training that we can keep track of. Seems like a great support system in place to help us going forward. Cons are not being versed with the soft ware but that will come in time. Bobby has been a great help in our process getting started

Great job!

LeagueApps went above and beyond to help our organization with certain needs we had in mind to help with our Leagues. We received timely feedback and step by step instructions if there was something we had to do. Our registration is up and running and easier than ever!

Legaue Apps

Overall we have been very happy with the product. Very easy to use and never any tech issues. The staff is always helpful and prompt. One addition that would be nice to add is the capability of adding an entire group with a simple move. A drag and drop process.

LeagueApps for Club Volleyball

We have been using LeagueApps with our volleyball club for a few months now and couldn't be happier. Its so easy to use and manage. When we are transitioning to something new, their staff is always available and helpful while walking us through the set up.

Great for social sports

LeagueApps has allowed me to streamline my operational processes and consolidate all information in an easy and accessible program. Their communication is great and they are very accessible with troubleshooting and improvements.

Cons

I have used almost every other software package . LeagueAPPS is by far the best .

Only con is the email program. Would love to see an effective email program so I can shop in one spot. Would rather give my money to league apps than to Mail Chip or Constant Contact.Migrating email addys is just a huge hassle.

Cons

LeagueApps makes my job so much easier!

Registering our players and teams for our tournament is easy. I like receiving the payment notifications. Editing pages is simple. Any questions I have are answered promptly and with clear instructions, if applicable.

Partial refund deposit

I thought the software was great and easy to use. I just didn't have confidence in what I was doing. Dan did a great job of explaining how to use it to me and helped walk me through all of the steps.

Cons

Sofware is pretty straight forward. Rather easy to navagate.

I would like it if the calender would show the openings of registrations , events or games automatically when created. or at least a easy way to import them. Overall a great site.

Cons

Saves me lots of time and stress. Overall very beneficial

Some functionality needs polishing and touching up in order to function more effieciently. Stephanie and team were fantastic to deal with and were there every step of the way.

Cons

There is a lot to learn but your support staff is amazing - especially Asaf and Emily

Great for setting up new programs It can be difficult for the "Older Generation" Yiur support staff is amazing- Asaf was wonderful to work with and very patient

Disappointing.

Overall, a huge disappointment. Customer service is not very good. They frequently email back 2-3 days later. When I have asked them to call/reach out they do not. Lots of little things keep this program from being a 4-5 out of 5. Standings aren't visible to the public, it doesn't calculate tie games correctly, schedule is hard to find. etc.. etc..

Pros

Easy to use on the backend

Cons

hard for players to register

It is making our job so much easier and we have not even used everything available yet.

Great company. Very easy to ask questions to and get quick response. Stephanie is just a true professional and a complete pleasure to work with.

Cons

I use this software for my sports facility and leagues and tournaments.

Pros

Finally gave me opportunity for online registrations. And, of course, online payment function makes it easier for me to manage payments.

Cons

Limited design capabilities foractivities and sub-activities. Forced to scroll down the screen instead of grid view.

awesome

they seem to cover everything that I, as a small business owner, need to run my operation

good

the schedule could use a print page. it should also have some options to group by division, venue or date. a coaches corner to drop scores in easier would be a huge benefit! perhaps numbering games and having them put a game number and score. I have seen that on other sites. seems to me that there is too much to do to get a score in.