LegitFit Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.3/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The team are great and I must say very patient with me as I wouldn’t be the best at technology. Great program Great support and I always get a reply within a short time of emailing.
SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a godsend when it comes to dealing with technical support and is a great help.
The lads have been brilliant to deal with from the beginning and they always make you feel like they genuinely care about your business. Top class service from top class people.
I was with other companies before and the most frustrating thing was the lack of help. SENSITIVE CONTENT] and their team are never any longer than a quick phone call or even a text away.
If you change the name of a service you have to cancel everyone's current membership and get them to sign up to a new one which can be time consuming.
I no longer have to handle cash. Accounting is simplified because there's a record of every transaction.

LegitFit users...

Wix-logocaret

Wix

Bookwhen-logocaret

Bookwhen

How would you rate LegitFit?

You won't regret choosing LegitFit

In the almost 2 years I have been with LegitFit I think I have had to contact them twice about something. Not only do they get back to you straight away, but they will actually voice note you!! The other platforms I dealt with I would be waiting a minimum of 4 days (They were more expensive and I paid extra for a premium customer service experience with one of them)

Pros

Ease of use and customer service is outstanding. Having used other platforms before, I can't fault LegitFit on the time and effort they have given us. The other platforms I previously used were quite complicated so using LegitFit has been a lifesaver and saves hours on scheduling.

Cons

Can't change the price on packages created so if we have a sale on something we have to create an entire new package (not difficult but just takes awhile).

Thanks for the review Brenda - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. We're looking at new ways to update pricing so keep an eye out for updates! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Superb Software & Support

LegitFit’s customer service always goes above & beyond regardless of the size of your organisation.

Pros

Easy to use for both provider and client. Great value for money compared to similar products and without a doubt, the best customer service around. Highly recommend.

Cons

Not a dislike but the product is constantly improving and developing so just keeps getting better with time and clients are constantly being kept updated, informed & consultant about these improvements.

Thanks for the review Orla - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Great customer service, some quirks

Pros

I've been with LegitFit for about 3 months. I am a sole proprietor with a studio that does one thing, private training sessions. For the most part, LegitFit is easy for my clients (and me) to understand and use compared to other booking services, and I do appreciate Ian's help.

Cons

There are some quirks that are quite annoying and most seem related to time. Once they get sorted out, I believe this will be a great booking platform. The first issue which I brought up about 3 months ago relates to time. I have set the time zone for the studio, but clients get reminders that their appointments are scheduled for totally different times (ie I have put their appointment in for 5pm...

Hi Allison, Thanks so much for the review and for bringing these quirks to my attention. As we've begun moving into new countries there are a few teething issues that we need to resolve but I appreciate your patience and our team is actively working on things. One of our team was in touch in the meantime I believe so hopefully that helped! Kind regards, Ryan

It’s all about the costumer service

I can take less calls for people booking in and once clients book ahead, they’re more likely to stay committed to coming

Pros

Easy to use. I can either do it from my phone or laptop so quickly in a matter of seconds.

Cons

There was a trade off between ease of use and a few options that we will ask about that might help us have a better experience but everything we bring up with the company liaison gets addressed

Thanks for the review Paul - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Abs Solution Fitness

Great bunch to deal with, v professional group and very helpful

Pros

Seamless changeover from another supplier. Great help from customer support

Cons

Payment tracking can sometimes be tricky. Pro rata membership payments would be a great help

Thanks for the review Neal - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Will look into the pro-rate for you! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Extremely reliable and easy to use system!

From the first call, everything was outlined really clearly, to the changeover from another system, and the check ins regularly I can’t fault a thing. Always a great bonus to support a fellow Cork business!

Pros

Legitfit have managed to create a system that has what you need, while keeping it clear and uncluttered. None of my clients had any issues switching to legitfit from a different software which shows its ease of use for clients. Paramount for us.

Cons

Haven’t found any cons yet, after almost 18 months of use.

Thanks for the review Rebecca - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

LegitFit and the small Studio

*I want clients to be able to book with ease and have no 15 minute booking window obstacle. *Clients need to be booked into each class at the time of booking, having to book into each class if a block of classes were bought was cumbersome and a negative experience for my clients. *I want to able to email all my clients with one click. I do not know how to do this. *The Instant Zoom link or YouTube...

Pros

*Easy to set up classes *Easy to pay through Stripe *Easy to ammend existing classes and add ‘pop-up’ classes. *Great to be able to replace the Zoom link with a YouTube link when needed.

Cons

*Booking for clients needs to be easier. When a block of classes are booked, the client should be booked in straight away. The ‘booking into’ each class caused problems for my clients. *The 15 minute window booking access needs to be changed, be removed or made more flexible. *Clients found it cumbersome to use. *I would like to be able to customise the colours so match my logo etc. *Would like to have an area for ‘on demand’ recorded classes or a membership for access to recordings.

Thanks for the review Tracy - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. I have made a note of your cons and will see what we can do to help! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Software review

Positive experience. But would like to be able to offer more on demand options outside of the timetable

Pros

Ease at which you can use the software and is very user friendly especially on a smart phone

Cons

Not able to structure and store on demand workouts. Only possible to zoom on the timetable

Thanks for the review Marc - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. We're continuing to look at on-demand as we come out of COVID... but the storage costs might be quite large for the businesses once they get past a certain point. We'll keep your review in mind though. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Great product would definitely recommend

It’s been great so far. I haven’t needed much support but when I have it’s always been quick to get responses and the answers I’ve needed. And the transition to using the system was smooth and easy!

Pros

I like that it gives me the freedom to not worry about booking clients in manually and individually. But I can still do it where needs be. I think it gives me a more professional look and it’s really easy to use. All my clients got the hang of it straight away.

Cons

Not being able to edit packages prices once they are set. It would be handy to do that rather than create a whole new package with a new price. Not being able to extend packages once they have expired and I’ve found if I have extended them clients are still unable to use remaining sessions.

Thanks for the review Nitin - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Pilates studio booking system

I’m delighted with the service and really love the booking system. It has made my life a lot easier and allows me to focus on my classes.

Pros

I am so glad I switched to Legit Fit from Mind Body about a year ago. I find the software a lot easier to use and less cumbersome. Clients can easily book in and even the older once find it easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes when I click into a certain day on the timetable it initially shows as blank, I have to refresh by clicking a different tab and go back into the day, if then shows the classes available that day.

Thanks for the review Louisa - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Brilliant booking software

My overall experience with LegitFit has been phenomenal. From the easy to use software to their customer service. I love that I can change my timetable with ease and look at breakdown reports within a few clicks.

Pros

I love how easy LegitFit is to use, all of my clients love it as well. Everyone at LegitFit that I have spoken to have been so helpful and nice. I was with a competitor for a good couple of years prior to using LegitFit and they do not come close to LegitFits product or outstanding customer support. If I have any questions I only have to Whatsapp them which is amazing!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the app. I know my ios clients are using the app which is great but my clients that use android are desperate for one. I know this is probably in the process.

Hi Lily, thanks for the review - really appreciate the feedback. The android version is live now FYI! Thanks, Ryan Founder and CEO

Best customer service in the business

Can't say enough good things about the guys at Legitfit. The platform itself is perfect but what's more impressive is their customer service. It is absolutely top class. I was with other companies before and the most frustrating thing was the lack of help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and their team are never any longer than a quick phone call or even a text away. Highly recommend!!!

Pros

It's simple and straight forward. Easy to use.

Cons

I would like a "book a friend" option. An easy way to get new clients.

Thanks for the review - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. You can now multi-book as a client FYI! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Excellent service

Highly recommended the business and will.be using it for a long time.

Pros

Excellent service throughout, easy to work with and super customer service.

Cons

Some very slight glitches early on on Android but nothing to complain about.

Thanks for the review Dean - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Specific Fitness - Legit Fit

We've been using Legit Fit for just over 6 months now and it is so easy to use. It's so user friendly on the admin end and even if you do come across any issue both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are on the end of the phone within 5/10 minute to help you sort it out. All of our members find it extremely easy to navigate around the system and say it it extremely user friendly...

Pros

- Easy to use - Easy to understand - Great for tracking payments - Great for tracking members attendance - Easy to on board new clients - Time table is easy to create - Packages and memberships are really easy to create

Cons

There is nothing that I least like about the software

Thanks Liam. Great Review!

No Going Back

Pros

I've been using this software for about a year now. I know that for a lot of Personal Trainers managing timetables and clients can be pretty thankless. The software allows clients to handle their own bookings. You can set up automated refunds and it's even possible to customise your own cancellation policy through the app. The interface is minimal and very easy to use. All my appointments and sessions...

Cons

I would love to see the software move to a full app, however I know they are working on this at the moment so it's only around the corner

Thanks Tristan :)

Dublin Studio

From the day that the opened legit fit have been one of the most genuine and easiest to deal with companies I've had the pleasure of doing business with. If I don't understand something from the app there are always on hand to help out I would highly recommend that it fits to anyone looking to further there fitness business.

Pros

Very very easy to use Easy to upload client information Statistics a very easy to understand and to download

Cons

Nothing nothing really annoys me about the software

Hi Sean, Thanks so much for the review - we really appreciate your feedback. Glad that we were able to work and grow together! Ryan Founder & CEO

Does exactly what it says on the tin

The guys are great. Easy to deal with, any queries are answered the very same day. Delighted to have moved over to Legitfit

Pros

The user interface it very easy to use. We have a wide range of clients from 18 to 60, all can use the booking system without any issue.

Cons

There is no function to show the monthly summary income. Although, the guys email me this every month.

Thanks for the review Gary - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Take the stress out of bookings

Love it, I have it over 2 years now & could not see my buisness without out

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up and how easy it is for clients to use

Cons

I would love to see a feature where clients could use the app on their phone to be scanned when coming into the gym. i.e if a new customer purchases a pass and walks into the gym, there is no check in process unless I log in and see if they have purchased it I think it would be a great idea if there was a scan option linked to the app where we had a scanner attached to laptop that they need to use when coming to the gym or classes

Thanks for the review Leonard - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. The scanner is live by the way! I'll get someone to reach out soon! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Nuadha X LegitFit

Streamlined payment's and bookings. The time saved on this are know better served with my clients directly.

Pros

Legitfit have stream lined the whole back end experience in my gym. The site is doing most of the work which allows me to focus on the people when they come through the door!

Cons

I can't navigate straight to a client's profile from the package/membership page. If I want to edit it u have to exit the products page and go to the client's list .

Thanks for the review James - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Legit Fit Review - FitFor45

Excellent

Pros

I have been with Legit Fit since early 2020. Before this, I used to take bookings and cash myself. I soon realised that there was no way I could scale my business without using a streamlined booking platform. I had a meeting with both Glofox and LegitFit who were both recommended to me by other fitness professionals. In terms of what Legit Fit had to offer for a more competitive price, I was delighted...

Cons

Any con I have thought of has been introduced as a new feature or is soon to be a new feature with this platform.

Thanks for the review Jack - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

LegitFit Review

Very good experience to date, some things could improve but have fed those back

Pros

I like it’s general ease of use, I like the affordability compared to some other apps.

Cons

It is not user friendly in the mobile version as an administrator.

Thanks for the review Neil. Glad to hear things are going well for you! We'll be putting a lot of work into user experience over the coming quarter to hopefully address those cons :) Ryan Founder & CEO

Fis Fitness

Apart from fee- I think the app is fantastic - I know a lot of my problems are down to me - not spending time learning app properly - whoops I have referred other PTS on app as I do find it great

Pros

Customer service is exceptional - I have dealt with a number of people and they are brill!!! The app clearly shows times, classes etc

Cons

Fee taken per customer, using my mobile with app, not being able to remove clients unless contacting via email

Thanks for the review Fiona. Glad to hear things are going well for you! The fees are set by Stripe and they have a lot of unseens themselves for recurring payments, payouts, etc. which is covered by the platform (sorry I can't be much help there!) You should be able to remove clients however without contacting them. Ryan Founder & CEO

Game changer!

Is has been very positive, a pleasure of an experience as a business owner. The support is quick and accurate. The App rarely has gremlins or goes down, if there is an issue it is resolved quicklyy. Personally we have gone from a busy large Studio before Covid of 8 trainers to now only using it lightly as I ramp down the business, unsure of next phase but I have sent many people Legitfits way and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a competent booking tool. It removes a large portion of stress.

Pros

A few things come to mind... Ease of use of Legitfit has been key, the App is clean and easy to use Support on any issues is fast - big plus clients are able to get support also, not just left to the business

Cons

My only con would be the rates Stripe charge are becoming ridiculous

Thanks for the review Grainne - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

It's Legit for CrossFit

We are very happy with legitfit both from the everyday product and the occasional customer support service.

Pros

The software takes care of the mundane but critical elements for our business such as membership/package purchase, bookings and timetable management

Cons

I would like to be able to pull reports quickly such as . "How many members are currently frozen" and other variables

Thanks for the review Ruairi - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. You should be able to filter all frozen members if you need to! Go to Services, then memberships and you'll see a filter button on the right-hand side above the list view. I hope that helps! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Recommend Legitfit

Great

Pros

Legitfit is an easy platform to use. It collects monthly payments from clients at the click of a button. It allows our clients to easily book into classes. The data we pull from it is very easy and makes our admin side of the business an absolute breeze. If we ever encounter an issue the guys are a message away from getting it sorted and never give a fuss. To happy to help. Highly Recommend Legitfit

Cons

An integration with a workout software would be great to allow clients to book into classes and log workouts all on the one platform

Thanks for the review Stephen - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO