MagnaPass Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Skoti Pepper

Efficient and exactly what I was looking for to take away the payment pressure.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Pros
It is a simple, user friendly system and the guys are on hand to help should anything come up. I can edit my products at my leisure thus keeping what I offer digitally in real time. Less waiting around for other people to move any processes along. People can just go to my website hit book, get taken to the booking page and I get an email to confirm booking. Simple. Plus, you get advertising and marketing events to get involved with to help network and make more of a noise about your brand.

Cons
Apart from the odd hiccup, there isn't much that I dislike. I guess, the most ideal situation would be that the booking page would be an integrated widget on my website, but it still would work out the same amount of clicks for the end user, so that is more about my brand ego really.

Carlos Guillermo Noguera Andrade

Great opportunity for your business or company

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Pros
This software has been incredibly useful, I can edit and coordinate my offers and services in real time, I also manage future clients. MagnaPass allows you to make and receive payment for the services offered by setting appointments and others, being easy to use and effective.

Cons
I could not think of anything bad about this software, I have never had any problems and when I have presented any questions this has been resolved quickly.

Jacob Kerr

MagnaPass is an amazing software that needs the following versions.

Reviewed 2018-12-31

MagnaPass seems to us an excellent platform that has some great points in favor, but nevertheless, it does not take away the fact that it also has problems that must be solved as soon as possible as low performance and technical support. We will wait for future versions.

Pros
This fantastic software, has a range of tools that are very automated, balanced and simple to use for any average user. It also has excellent compatibility with other devices, which makes it a brilliant combination.

Cons
However, it has a series of negative details such as providing the necessary confidence to the user who needs help, nor does it have an optimization of the whole good, so that sometimes it has low performance.

Jamaal Dickerson

Superb booking software!

Reviewed 2019-08-19

I am much more organized!

Pros
I started using Magnapass for my scheduling and it is so convenient! My favorite feature is the booking notification. In the past I admittedly forgot I had an upcoming client so this feature is just what I need!

Cons
So far I love just about every single thing with Magnapass!