MarketBox Logo

MarketBox

Appointment scheduling software for in-home services.

MarketBox Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.84/10

Reviews by rating

Ease of scheduling for my clients is fantastic. Support team helping to set up and integrate has been very responsive and quick to help.
One important thing I love the most about MarketBox is its team who's always very responsive and competent. Thank you for your hard work.
My overall experience has been wonderful. I have recommended MarketBox to other mobile businesses as well.
Regardless that my providers were available in a large area, bookings were hard to schedule sometimes due to travel time from one to another.

Geoffrey K.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Best e-commerce option for service businesses with a travelling workforce. Customizable and scalable

Overall, this is a powerful and customizable booking platform while empowering our providers with proper technology to scale our business.

Pros

MarketBox easily allows our instructors to set their preferred travel zones, availability, and manage their bookings whether it’s online or via the mobile app. This keeps them more engaged, decreasing turnover, minimizing back and forth logistics issues with our support team, and allowing our team to focus on building customer demand/revenue. The MarketBox team is incredibly responsive to feedback and is pushing out features at an impressive rate. It seems like every month at least one major improvement is announced that helps make our team’s jobs easier. Powerful features like self-book for clients, automated reminders to our providers, customizable services and skills, and regional pricing allow us to focus on sales and marketing, and not logistics.

Cons

The admin portal could have better UX. But what it lacks in design, it makes up for in power.

We're so glad to hear that you've been having a great experience with our MarketBox software! We're continuously adding new features so it will continue to be an even more powerful tool!

CS

Charlotte S.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Marketbox - great solution for my personal training business!

Pretty happy - I have more time to take on additional clients, or not work ridiculous hours.

Pros

Marketbox is a great all in one app for personal trainers and fitness professionals to easily sell services and reduce the amount of manual work associated with running a small business. When I looked to the market to see what was available to run my business, I was left with three poor options until I found MarketBox: 1) Cough up the cash for a solution that is really only aimed at a big box gym...

Cons

Cool to have more integrations with additional apps like Fitness Pal, Apple Health, and TruCoach so I can have the complete picture of my client. But these are nice to have.

EL

Emily L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

MarketBox is a great software!

Last year, our swim school used a software that was difficult for our clients to understand and schedule on, and also difficult to manage/fix errors on the back end. MarketBox has fixed so many issues and I love that how it works for mobile businesses like ours. Another reason MarketBox has been so great is the customer support they offer. John has gone above and beyond to answer our questions, explain the features we're not understanding, and overall just making himself available to us. MarketBox has, in a short time, made my job much easier!

Pros

I love that MarketBox routes our clients to schedule on the correct instructor's schedule by just inputting their pool address.

Cons

I know this feature is coming, but right now I wish that there was a way for clients to book recurring lessons on different days of the week.

JD

Julie D.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Outstanding Customer Service & Easy-To-Use

10/10

Pros

I like how customizable the software is so we can turn on the features that apply to our services (and turn off the ones that don't). The booking flow is so simple and quick and learning how to maneuver the admin dashboard is too! The customer service is also super speedy to attend to any questions or concerns we may have which makes the onboarding process stress-free.

Cons

Any minor roadblocks we've encountered during the onboarding process have been not only answered by customer service but incorporated into their next round of changes/updates.

Amine H.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

MarketBox, thank you!

It's been a great experience so far, the support team is very receptive and helpful. As customers, we feel engaged, valued and most importantly heard, when our feedback is taken into consideration! All the best to the MarketBox team!

Pros

MarketBox has helped us to optimize the time needed to onboard a provider, make changes to an existing booking and even better, it allows our providers to manage their own schedules with complete ease. The dashboard has real-time data for our daily sales performance, we appreciate that, since it serves as motivation for the time to hit our daily targets. The automated notification feature (Ex: When a booking is made or a customer placed an inquiry) has been crucial to our response times and our overall customer experience.

Cons

MarketBox does a great job capturing different data points for different stakeholders. With that being said, it would be great have more flexibility to create custom reports (Ex: Sales in a given city). Otherwise, everything else is great, the team loves

AH

Ayesha H.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Incredible software for managing bookings, schedules & travel areas through a mobile app & platform!

Switching to MarketBox has been invaluable for us. Overall, the automations, scheduling software, booking and provider profile management have been useful features for our team.

Pros

MarketBox includes great capabilities that work for our business (private home swimming lessons) and solves many problems we were facing with our old system. We have a lot of part time workers. Instructors have the ability to add multiple travel zones that include different service types and schedules, allowing them to accept bookings in advance conveniently. When an instructor can’t accept a booking, MarketBox will even send out a job request to other instructors in the area to see who can accept it, so that we can get our instructors more jobs, and keep clients happy with a good matching instructor. Additionally, client bookings can be confirmed via text message rather than logging in to the account online or on the mobile app (resulting in quicker response times).

Cons

The availability section needs improvement. Some Instructors have difficulty understanding the functionality at times. Image size of the profile picture has to be less than 100kb.

Kyra S.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Overall - great software

Overall this is a very simple software to use and although there is room for improvement, this gives me the vast majority of what I need to conduct business smoothly. Customer service has been on point, and all of my questions have been answered in a timely manner. I felt seen & heard.

Pros

Market Box is extremely user-friendly and my instructors were able to easily grasp everything, especially once they have it set up. There's no personal info given out and the instructors can approve or deny a new booking. Clients can rate their experience and tip after their service is complete.

Cons

We offer some services virtually and others in person, the software doesn't automatically differentiate between the two and can be a little confusing for clients. They are working on improving this though.

Adrian R.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great software, powerful and easy to use

Marketbox is a powerful software that has helped us scale our business and be more efficient.

Pros

Marketbox has been a game changer for us. Now we can easily manage and make changes to our bookings, onboard new instructors, define different prices in different regions, export reports, keep track of our sales in real-time on the dashboard and many more. All this in a simple and easy-to-use platform that has everything we need. Our providers also love it! They can easily add their availability, define travel zones and manage their bookings with the mobile app or desktop version. Marketbox has also an incredible team that is super responsive and is constantly working on new features and improvements.

Cons

Honestly not much. Thank you Marketbox team!

HM

Holly M.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Amazing for mobile businesses

Pros

I would not have begun my mobile swim lesson/lifeguarding company if not for MarketBox. Every function needed to operate a successful MOBILE company has been thought of. The customer service is exceptional. There is a learning curve as with any new software and they are there for you every step of the way. All of the instructors said the app is great, easy to use and extremely efficient with the scheduling. Having multiple travel zones, being able to have a different cost per package is extremely useful in determining cost for the demographic.

Cons

Honestly nothing! The Help feature has been hugely beneficial.

LK

Lynda K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Very easy to use and has many features

Pros

I love how versatile MarketBox is, our instructors have the flexibility to manage their schedules, block times they're not available and set the services they offer and the areas they serve. They also can accept bookings through text and email which saves them time and reduces the number of missed bookings.

Cons

The booking flow could use more flexibility in choosing the appointment dates and times.

HK

Hayden K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Dynamic Software for effectively managing and organizing your business

MarketBox is an incredible software that helps saving time and making tasks much easier ! I highly recommend it !

Pros

MarketBox helped me save a lot of time since it allows scheduling a bunch of lessons with only one click added to that the details provided in the pending booking tab is very helpful in terms of closing a sale. Furthermore, the ability to check the instructor's schedule is a plus that helps effectively suggest available dates and times for clients. One important thing I love the most about MarketBox is its team who's always very responsive and competent! Thank you for your hard work!

Cons

To be honest nothing to complain, but it would be helpful if you can add a "notes" section for clients as well as instructors where we can write down notes about instructors' reliability, availability, clients/inst special requests, and much more.

JH

Jenni H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Give your busy parents 24/7 access and no more waiting on you

Customer service has been wonderful and always quick to resond.

Pros

I love that parents can see availability and book what works for them. I can block off pool closures and breaks. It automatically calculates drive time from one place to the next!!!!!!!!

Cons

Transitioning onto the software from an old school calendar meant I gave up some of the Bobby normal has a lesson at X time, but his lesson time got booked by Tim before.

MV

Mary V.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Very happy!

Awesome! Very happy

Pros

Cons

Some improvements could be around the mobile functioning and reschedule functions. Client profiles could be more robust. Calendar could be improved.

SA

Shelley A.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

Great organization for our mobile staff

Marketbox was a blessing in disguise for our very busy summer season. Easy to navigate and clients enjoyed having the ease of booking directly with their provider rather than waiting on a call back from the office.

Pros

Market box provided me with the extra help for scheduling by allowing my providers to adjust their own schedules and bookings.

KD

Kristen D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

MarketBox learn to ride

Pros

The Scheduling system saves me so much time. Automated confirmations and reminders are important for clients and employees.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints. Blocking times is easy, scheduling services in different travel zones is the only service I have found that does this well.

JR

Jerry R.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Great Software for ANY Company!

Amazing from the start.

Pros

Actually, the customer service is incredible. While you will find something similar, you wont find one with better customer service. Highly, Highly recommend them :)

Cons

Honestly, our team loves it. There is nothing to say we really dislike.

Alex R.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Very easy to use marketplace

Pros

The team is really easy to work with and helped us get started seamlessly.

Cons

There's a few design elements that can be improved.

YS

Yafa S.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Excellent

Pros

Love how user friendly it is. Really easy to setup.

Cons

Wish there were more features but I know those are coming

TA

TARIQ A.

Design, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Incredible software

very helpful for time management

Pros

Very useful for managing bookings, schedules & project site visits areas through a mobile app & platform I hope to get to use the most of its features

Cons

saving my time & cash and helped to be always in time