My PT Hub Reviews - Page 100

2,714 reviews

Fair

Pros

Events. I also like that everything is all in one software nutrition and exercise.

Cons

Customer support. There is not a live person to speak to.

There are a bunch of different ways you can get in contact with our support team such as live chat, social media, book an appointment (https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/) or email us at support@mypthub.net :)

great one so far

Pros

that it has both online and in person services almost like two systems in one, it makes it easy and extremely cost effective

Cons

I love it makes my job so much easy!!

I have more client on the app and it help make more money monthly.

Pros

That can share with my client and write from my phone , send diet rewrite and you update photo do body fat from the app.

Cons

Must Have Software For Any Serious Personal Trainer!

If you're seriously looking for an unbeatable package to build, maintain and keep your clients working hard to their goals with workout plans and macro nutritional diet plans with you, then there is no other software that comes close to MyPTHub, their customer support service is 110%, their PT software is a personal trainers dream come true so if you're serious about offering your clients the ultimate PT service then don't hesitate to sign up for My PT Hub.

Cons

Still learning about all the functions, but liking what I see so far.

Hopefully, It'll help me get my business become stronger and bigger.

Pros

Setting up workouts for clients. Besides that, I have not tried all the functions yet so not sure what I like best. I'm sure after a few months and a few clients I would know more.

Cons

Tough finding specific exercises, example: type in row and not all show up. Would be nice to have a section where you can type in something yourself. Still new to the system so I'm sure I'll have a better feeling about this in a few months.

just starting

easy to give clients an online plan where they can go and workout themselves

Pros

That it's easy to create workouts, track the progress & use the videos

Cons

i didn't figure out how to change the reps easily

I have added a link which will show you how you can create your workouts including changing the reps! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xbHzcZvcI4&list=PLl9Nx7JwuMNDQkr6zr9Bozeeg6insYog3&index=14 When you use that link, it will take you to our Youtube channel where it will show you all the videos we have created to help you navigate round the My PT Hub software :)

Awesome!

love it all.

Pros

I've been using my PT Hub for the last month through my trial period and it is so easy!!! I have decided to continue with it as it is a great tool to reach my clients without physically being there!

Cons

the entire experience has been great!!!!!!

That is great to see that you it is so easy and your experience has been great! :D Love that you love it all, because we do as well! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Simple to use plenty of preloaded options

Pros

The ease of use with programs available , the nutritional side is great and all my clients have found it so easy to use

Cons

I am using the program for a client that has moved away and still wants to me to guide him

Pros

Easy for my clients and for me to set up a weekly schedule. I can see when my client has logged in and if they have completed the workouts

Cons

I would like to see more exercises. When setting up exercises for my clients the movements in the library to be easier to choose and see

MYPTHUB

Pros

how everything is under one app and easy access

Cons

cant connect to goCardless to take payments

Exactly what we want, Robert, everything under one app! If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests :) https://support.mypthub.net

My review

So far so good, still new to this

Pros

pro- automated notifications are sent to clients, Can edit website and personalise app

Cons

The nutrition database is too broad and some foods are not accurate in macros

My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database, all food items macros have been sent directly from the manufacturer! We have made some big changes over the last few months and we will keep on improving :) If you have any further questions or issues, please do pop us an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Great customer support

multi use

Pros

that it has multiple offerings and the customer support and frequent emails assisted me to convert to a paid customer. I like that the app can be customised too.

Cons

not enough items for nutrition and still a couple of glitches when trying to allocate workouts to customer

My PT Hub

It's allowed me to quickly and easily share information with my clients and get feedback from them

Pros

Ease of use and ability to get going straight away

Cons

The food tracker isn't as good as it could be (compared with My Fitness Pal)

My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this :) If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help!

My PT Hub review

Pros

Easy to use app and website very easy to setup and connect with my clients. My clients find the app to be very helpful.

Cons

So far an excellent tool to use for tracking client workouts!

Pros

Ease of use, ability to track workouts as well as nutrition and progress photos, adding in personalized exercise videos

Just starting

Pros

Able to customize workouts along with custom exercises.

Cons

A little overwhelming at first. Takes a while to get used to.

Thank you for your review, Michael! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net

Very easy to use and a 1 stop shop

Pros

The software is very easy to use with self explanatory links and buttons, I also like having everything in the same app

Awesome App

Pros

The easy to use app is perfect for beginners. I have been looking for something to use to get my clients more involved and just create a better communication between both of us.

Cons

So far nothing has been seen as a con, everything seems easy to understand and navigate.

Improving my business at Seven Movement

excellent

Pros

How easy it is to sign clients up to it.

Cons

I would like more functionality to write better conditioning workouts.

Get this!

It free's up my time a lot more and allows me to focus a lot more on my business and delivering quality service to the clients that pay for my services

Pros

I love the simplicity and how easy it is to track clients progress

Cons

Nothing. Its the best software around for anybody looking into getting into the fitness industry.

I love this review, Callum! So great to see that you love the software, we have some amazing stuff coming soon which we think will increase your love for the software :) If you need anything else at all, please do get in touch.

Best app In the world for PT

Pros

It has everything a trainer needs to be successful I have been in the business for 21 years and this has changed my life

Just what I needed

It's as easy to use as anything and my client are benefitting from it and my business has grown too

Pros

I liked the lay out. It''s clear and it's features are all I was looking for

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike yet.

Firstly, It is great to see that there is nothing that you dislike about the My PT Hub software. We have recently added some NEW features such a group bookings and classes and will be adding more :) our support teams email address is support@mypthub.net, just pop an email here and we will be able to help you out with any of the software!

Pros

The ability to brand it for yourself and how easy it is to use

Cons

There are no cons that ive experienced..

Thank you so much for your review, Robert! It's amazing to hear there is nothing you do not like. We will look to add more that we hope you and your clients will love.

Pt hub great!!

I lived it would recommend to any fitness trainer or anyone trying to keep their fitness together

Pros

Great for personal training meal preps and progression

Cons

It took me a while to learn how to use it

Thank you for your review, Kaelin! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Very beneficial

Pros

Very comprehensive with fitness and nutritional aspects of a program. Really guides my clients with ease on their side.

Cons

To customize exercises within created workouts. On the administrator side it is very geared towards one on one, but it would be nice if it included a group training aspect.