My PT Hub Logo

The Perfect Software For Coaches and Personal Trainers

My PT Hub Reviews - Page 2

2,725 reviews

I love MyPTHub

I've been using the classic version for about 2 years. It's been hard for older clients to navigate and i recently just upgraded to the premium plan as the interface is a lot better. I used to do programming through IDEA world on the computer and i really hated it. It was tedious and I didn't like that my clients had to have a laptop to view their workouts either. With app based training, my clients who are airline employees can use this anywhere and anytime. I enjoy being able to see their check-ins and being able to message them in-app too.

Pros

I love that I can deliver a program through the app because my clients are on-the-go (airline employees) I would never be able to afford to make my own app, and having printable workouts wasn't efficient enough for them. This allows for efficiency for both them and me, and I can stay in contact with them through push notifications.

Cons

I wish it was more intuitive for clients than it is. For older people navigating the hub can be confusing. I love the newer version upgrades but still wish the youtube videos were able to be full screen playable while they are going through the exercise. Watching a video and then completing the exercise eats up valuable time. An example of what I'd like it to look like can be viewed on The Crossrope app. I also like Crossropes overview page of their app. I wish that could be included in the My PT Hub app as well. Visual progress keeps clients motivated to stay on track with their workouts.

Great to hear that you have been a long term user of My PT Hub! We do have client tutorial videos which will really help your clients. If you pop an email to support@mypthub.net we can send this over to you.

Keep your eyes on My PT Hub!

Great ! Innovative and I'm looking forward to the company growing and making new updates!

Pros

- EASE OF USE : Once you've spent bit of time playing it becomes so easy to use and enjoyable. - PAYMENTS: Payments can come into your account on the Daily! Weekly or Monthly & its super easy for your clients to input there details.... just send or txt them the share link to your program and your done! - DESIGN: Super simple to navigate around on the laptop and the phone app looks even neater, my business...

Cons

- The website takes a little while to load at times... bit slow on occasions. - Making a schedule can take some times be a bit time consuming, when you upload assign your own workout to set day it takes a while sometimes. - Typing in a exercise name can sometimes show nothing i.e when I type "Treadmill" it won't come up but when i type "Trea" it would pick up treadmill when selecting and exercise.... just something that I noticed when making workouts. Im sure it can be an easy fix.

Hey Reid. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review on My PT Hub! My PT Hub uses AWS servers which the likes of Amazon and Netflix use, so there should be no issues with speed when using the web browser. What you can do when you are wanting to create your own schedule, you can chose a schedule from our 'Find a Plan' section then you can simply edit the plans we have created for you to use :) If you have any issues or questions please do pop our support team an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help you!

Brilliant product

My overall business relies on My PT Hub. That is how valuable an asset it is. With the addition of a few extra features, it could be perfect!

Pros

My favorite thing about the product is the ease of use for the client. The software looks very smart and has a lot of features. Being able to customize the app to suit your own branding is a big plus. I have trailed most of the competitors and this is the best by far as well as the cheapest. Win win!

Cons

There are a few areas I'd like to see improved in the software. I'd like more customization in the fields when programming. It's great being able to change sets and reps etc but I'd love to be able to add custom fields where I can add whatever metric I like. I often track RPE scale so having a section where the client can put in their RPE, for example, would be great. There are other things I track to so leaving extra sections as customizable would be great. Another massive feature for me would be an area for clients to fill in a check-in form. I know the software has forms but it would be great if the same form could be filled in numerous times with the data being stored. Having seperate check-in forms for each week just leaves the overall form list cluttered.

Hey Cav, Firstly, thank you for your taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have recently updated the workouts section where you can now have RPE! I have added a link which will show you all about our new features :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0&t=1506s If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check out all our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net/

Amazing Tools for Fitness Industry Business Owners

Overall, with the feedback I've received from my clients, it has been a superior and pleasant experience using MyPTHub.

Pros

Speaking of aesthetics, it is superior to its competition, making my business more professionally appealing to my clients. It is easy to work with and user-friendly for my customers.

Cons

It has some glitch issues and problems syncing to my clients schedule.

Thank you fo much for your review, Anamarie, it is great to hear that your clients find it user friendly as it's so important they find it easy to use :) If you're ever having any issues or need any help, please do get in touch with our support team.

Long time trainer and first time user

I am solving the problem of being too limited to reach those far from me in other states and countries. I feel with this product I can deliver a better quality of service to my clients by giving them more thorough comprehensive programs and accountability

Pros

I really loved the pre made programs and nutrition plans! Nutrition is my specialty and having that for my clients is huge. I also love the "packages" feature so that i can pre prepare and sell packages

Cons

There was one feature in a different software that almost had me registering under them instead and that was the ability for the client to video themselves doing the physical assessment movements already programmed. There are also some really good exercises not listed in this database just yet such as the Turkish Getup with kettlebell

Firtsly, thank you for your in-depth review, Wendy, it really is much appreciated! We do have lots of per made plans which trainers can use as much as they like. My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030334594-Create-a-custom-exercise Also, you can use the 'Chat' feature to send any videos to your clients and for them to send back to you!

My PTHub 6 month review

Allows you to realise the potential of 24/7 online coaching improving the experience that clients get from your services and also makes this more efficient. This in turn allows you to scale the business a lot better and also have more freedom with your own life in how you work

Pros

Very easy to use and cost effective especially as a sart-up business. Overall consensus amongst clients is that the Hub is easy to use and people feel it enhances their PT experience

Cons

Sometimes when you are trying to make multiple different programmes for clients, it can get clunky to manage in the dashboard and this is especially the case with the nutritional elements of the site. Potentially trying to incorporate a grouping system to put specific programmes into would be preferable to help with ease of use as more clients with differing goals get added to the software

Thank you for taking the time to write an in-depth review, Liam, it's much appreciated. If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Great software for PTs

So far with my limited time using this app, I have found it to cover everything I require.

Pros

This program allows me to easily set up training programs for clients and monitor their progress. Keeping them accountable for their workouts is easier and it's very simple to track progression and even communicate with clients via the app.

Cons

The interface has taken a bit of getting used to but once you know where everything is, it's not a problem.

We like to think we're the best software for PT's! Have you seen mypthub V3?! The video below will give you an insight into V3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEOghAJOqI If you ever need anything, Craig, please do let me know at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

I've finally found the best platform

IT's a great platform, the support crew are fantastic, the speed of reply and support from them is second to none, and they understand when I get a little lost in the middle of something. Putting things together quickly, and concisely is easy, and I save hours the the week because it's so quick to use.

Pros

It's very easy to put a programme together, fast and clear. The layout is perfect for my clients to follow and understand, and of course the video demos are great for when I am not physically with a client.

Cons

It can be a little complicated to set up packages and attach files then view them. So patience is required, but I'm sure it will be improved soon enough.

Great to hear, Tyhe! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help.

Great Software

Pros

#1 thing was customer support. Everything I need, I am always given feedback and support to help resolve any issues or questions. There is a tremendous amount of pre-made workouts and nutrition plans to send to clients, but the best part is that you can modify them, so this saves a lot of time for creating plans for clients. Also, the events calendar is great and allows a lot of flexibility to create different classes and create different packages for clients to purchase. I would recommend this software to any trainer (studios, gyms, online).

Cons

One thing I don't like is that I have to add in all my current clients profiles for them to have a login. Unless someone buys a package, they cannot create their own profile.

Firtsly, thank you for taking the time in writing an in-depth review on mypthub it is very much appreciated, it's nice to see that there are so many features that you love about mypthub. What you can do, Gabriele, is create a free public package that you can send the link to anyone or put on your social media. This means that when clients click this link they will get the package from you, no card details are required and they will create their own account. The package could be called 'Sign up'.

Wow

SO far, very impressed. Great training videos as well. Thank you

Pros

I recently started Nutrition Coaching, and in less than 2 months woke up with over 20 clients. Business is growing fast and I couldn't keep organized. I found My PT Hub and it is a GAME CHANGER. My clients are impressed, my WIFE is impressed, I'm IMPRESSED. I'm still learning and adding my custom meal plans, but with a few clicks I can assign plans to clients. Best thing is, it keeps me organized and saved me HOURS. WELL DONE My PT Hub.

Cons

Learning curve. Some initial problems with sending clients email activation. Looking forward to the custom app (branding). I don't like the client being able to "google" the software and think it's cookie cutter plans I'm sending. Also, not sure I understand the measurement setup..perhaps a UK thing? I'll discuss with support team

'Wow' is a great start to a review! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Overall Review - My PT Hub

My original problems was spending a large portion of my weekend writing programs for the week ahead. Using this app has helped me massively although I still write out bespoke programs from time to time depending on conditions of my clients. The nutrition plans do help to guide clients to the write course of eating healthy so I'm grateful for that.

Pros

I like the way that there are videos which I can show my client or they can use on their own to give them a btetter training experience. I like the progression of the programmes.

Cons

I have problems trying to set up a working schedule which is why i'm using a different app to book my clients in. There needs to be more varied nutrition plans as people are all sizes. Tracking of nutrition needs to be on par of my fitness pal to make it more appealing. Regular new training plans would be good to keep me stimulated.

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how ¿ https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ If you book an appointment to speak to one of our team we can talk you through how you can use the calendar to book in your clients! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/ Under the 'Find a plan' section we have a bunch of different plans which trainers can use, however, you can also create your own templates. I have attached a video link to show you how you can do this on both the nutrition and workouts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xbHzcZvcI4&t=94s

Nice app for Online Coaches

Pros

I switched to this app from Trainerize because it had some features I liked. I also paid for the app and then found out the itunes store doesn't let you keep the custom icon which I wasn't too happy about. The app itself is smooth and I get positive feedback form clients on the look and ease of use. I like that I can quickly push workouts and nutrition information to their phones immediately.

Cons

When it says "Deactivate" client it really means delete and erase. Some of the wording for it isn't logical. When a client has to miss a month it would be nice to have the actual ability just to deactivate temporarily. I had to rebuild a clients complete profile and nutrition/workouts when they came back. I'm not sure I will be renewing it as Trainerize was more user friendly on the back end and has made upgrades.

Thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have now had to remove the 'Inactive clients' due to the new data protection law. If a client has been deleted, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Making my life a lot easier

i am new to it so still learning. i will find the time to sit down and go through the video at some stage.i have found staff very helpful with my annoying questions whether that be over the phone or directly chat online. if they dont get back to you online quickly due to work load they will get back to you via email at some stage that day

Pros

easy to set up workouts and allocate them to clients. easy to delete and alter workout as you go along. a wide list of exercises in data base but you can also add you own along with video if needed. looks very professional with clients. i still have a lot to learn but so far so good

Cons

i have being logging workouts during sessions and sometimes when the screen locks on the notebook and i open it back up, the session has reverted back to what was there originally and i have to go back and change info again e.g sets, reps, weight

Making life a lot easier is exactly what we want! Great to hear that you like a lot of the features mypthub has to offers, we have many more to come. If you need any help or what to learn more, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help. If you're ever having any issues, please do also contact our team and we can certainly look into this for you.

The Only Coaching Software worth having

Pros

You can tell its designed by people who understand what online coaches need, I've used this software on and off since I seen it in 2017/2018 and although I have tried other software's, none have been quite as effective and efficient as MyPTHub. My most successful years coaching have been while using this amazing software.

Cons

Some of the workflow for saving or editing programs could be improved, I personally prefer the old style layout if that could be an easier toggle option too that would be nice. But zero complaints from me regardless

That is great to hear that My PT Hub is the only software worth having for your business, it's great it has been so successful for you especially in this tough year!

Great for Growing your Business

So far so good with My PT Hub.

Pros

Its very easy ti navigate and use all the menu options and integration of google calendar is great. I also like the pre-loaded workouts, nutrition and habits features.

Cons

Its sometimes difficult to see the client profile details.

Thank you for the review, Ryan! In your account under the question mark icon at the top, there are videos to show you how to use each area of the platform, which may really help.

Coach review

Single source for client management and program creation.

Pros

All in one nutrition, fitness, and back office with broad database.

Cons

cleaner integration of MFP and meal plan - create singular tracking

All in one is what we love to see! It's exactly what we try to give to all trainers and their clients. If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Supportive and accessible

My PT Hub offers a platform for me to train my clients online in a scalable manner. It provides a solution for time management and consistency where both client and trainer are not available to meet at set time on any given day. My clients and I have more flexibility and I am able to easily hold them accountable.

Pros

The ability to schedule clients workout sessions and bot physically be there yet having the awareness of when they start each day to keep on track. I love the chat feature in the app to keep them engaged and motivated. Also love the outline of data of their progress

Cons

I did not like that the platform did not have the payment feature available in my country. I also did not like that given that I would be disadvantaged I would still be expected to pay full price. The software is not very fluid on the phone.

Thank you very much in taking the time to write a review, it's much appreciated! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Great software, great price.

I'm able to scale my online training business with My PT Hub. I can handle a lot more clients than I would be able to take on if I was still using email and excel docs. Customer support gets back to me promptly whenever I have any questions. I do like My PT Hub overall, but wish the mobile app did everything that you can do on the web browser. Don't get me wrong, you can do a lot on the app, but there are a couple features that have yet to be added. I don't expect to wait long though, they roll out updates pretty regularly.

Pros

- You get a ton for a low price. - The macro calculator helps when you're updating a large number of client plans. - The new class/event booking feature is very helpful. - They are very open to feedback and suggestions - Always updating

Cons

- App is not as user friendly as it could be - Client Help videos are only available through a web browser and not through the app - Some features, for example: updating height, are only available through the web browser - App doesn't have all the features that the web browser does.

Thank you for your in depth review, it is such appreciated! At the moment, there currently are a few features which are on the web browser and not on the app, but this is something that we would will be looking to changed in the near future to ensure that everything can be done from the app :) If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Business Start-Up

Has fast-tracked my start-up Online PT business, allowing me to do this in a much shorter space of space of time, due to the various standardised tools/templates etc.

Pros

An easy way to create, manage, develop and track Progression of Fitness Programs tailored to the Clients individual needs and goals. A great library of video tutorials to support Clients available on their smart phones and the option to add your own videos to the library too. The option to add your own branding to the site giving Clients a more personal and professional approach.

Cons

Integration of the myfitnesspal app has had its challenges. Doesn't seem to recognise the data on the myfitnesspal app against the Clients Nutrition Macros, resulted in inputting the data twice (once on myfitnesspal and the other on the mypthub app)

Thank you so much for your in-depth review, Stephen. Sorry to hear you have faced some issues with the MyFitnessPal integration, if you can please report this to the support team at support@mypthub.net, we can certainly help with this!

Good app for Online coaching

Good, I used PT distinction for 1 day and swooped to this app 👍

Pros

I like that I can have everything my clients need and I can manage all my clients from 1 place ie. nutrition, exercise and progress photos and measurements

Cons

There could be a way in which as a trainer I can see what my clients can see, so when they ask me a question about finding the nutrition I set them for example I can help them, as at the moment I cabt

You can certainy see what your clients see! If you add yourself as a client with the same email address as your trainer account, then you will have the option to switch between them :) Great that mypthub has everything in one place for you and your business, exactly what we want! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

More options best value

Easy to learn! This platform and the tools available, allows me to reach out and help more people with challenges they may be having with their health!

Pros

All the options! The various programs and plans available. All the integrations! I didn't have to choose what I could do with or without! This had it all and more and at a cost I can afford!!!

Cons

Some of the plans I am having to delete and start from the very begging. Sometimes a bit time consuming but that may be an error on my part? Overall, no complaints!

Thank you for your review, Tricia! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Awesome app!

On-point and super easy to use. I started with a phone call that I booked in with their customer support.

Pros

This product has transformed my business. I recently also purchased their Masterclass series and have been able to start implementing this into my business funnel! The new app design is awesome too!

Cons

Not a lot. It's great, thank you! I guess it did take me an afternoon to set my account up, but that was mainly because I used spreadsheets. However I did download their find a plan's from the marketplace, that got me off the ground.

Thank you for your review, Simon! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net

The BEST on the market - I've checked

For the cost, this is an exceptional piece of software, much better than competitors which cost much much more. It's a superb all-round, one-tool-fits-all for PT's and gym facilities.

Pros

Wide range of features, super easy to use, great customer service, intuitive for clients to use, includes chat, nutrition, workout design, a library of exercise videos, a programme creator, class booking, payments, analytics, and pre-made programmes you can download. It also comes with loads of discounts and deals for related companies.

Cons

For some of my clients, they have struggled to find the descriptions, details and notes that go along with their programme. Also, I would love to be able to switch to client view, to see MyPTHub as my clients see it.

Thank you so much for your review, Andrea and it's great to see you have done your research on other companies and found mypthub the best! You can add yourself as a client with the same email address as your trainer account, so you can simply switch between trainer and client account in the settings. If you or your clients are ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

It's Great

Pros

The marketplace and integration are extremely helpful.

Cons

I think the events and scheduling can be more useful. It would also be a great benefit to be able to check clients in.

On our premium plan, you can have as many clients as you like, there really is no limit! I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them, calender and events may really help. https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/?utm_expid=.gFiOkW1iTF-xupFjl8ItSw.0&utm_referrer=

The best software

So far, customer service of the highest standards and overall really good and positive experience.

Pros

Firstly, I liked how the software looked. It is very friendly and feels premium. A variety of features such as sessions booking, workout tracking are the most useful to me now. The habit tracker is brilliant idea as well.

Cons

I wish there could be a total volume for each exercise tracked with some tables. Moreover, I wish I could assign just macros to clients (my own recommendation rather than from the system). Also, more integrations with food tracking apps and fitness trackers such as mobvoi, apple watches etc.

Thank you very much for your review, Marcin! My PT Hub integrates with, Apple Health, Google Fit, My Fitness Pal and Fitbit. Your clients can see this in their integrations area within settings.