My PT Hub Reviews - Page 3

2,714 reviews

What An App!!!

Overall, I do love the app. The price is amazing, the capabilities and great, and the functionailit for myself and my clients are appreciated.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this app. I love being able to bundle my documents, with payment, with interactive workout videos. I love the ability to set my calendar as well as personalize my own app.

Cons

My only irritance with the app is small the vidoes have to be to use, and how it makes it difficult to add your own videos to your packages. It also has to many hyperlinks. I understand that its trying to optimize my options. However, its making me feel like I am taking a quiz when i put together a workout or a meal plan.

Thank you for your review, Nikia! So great to hear you love the app and how easy it is. We have so much more coming to mypthub so what you see I can assure you it will only get better, sp keep your eyes peeled... As always, if you ever need anything at all, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net

My PT Hub Review

I've taken my entire fitness business online. My PT Hub is easy to use and my clients like it plus the price is great!

Pros

For the price, you can't go wrong. There are plenty of features for clients and it's pretty easy to use. I've been using PT Hub for a few years now and it's come a long way. It's pretty simple to use, upload your exercises (or use the exercise database), create the workout and assign it to your clients - Pretty easy. I recommend My PT Hub to anyone, especially if you're just starting out in the online personal training business.

Cons

None really...although it'd be nice to have a chat feature so I can talk with a rep sooner rather than later. My decisions are time sensitive using a chat instead of email would be nice. Don't get me wrong- the email support is great and the reps usually get back to me pretty quick. Other than that, the software is great!

We do have a live chat option on our website as well as email, which you can get an instant response 9-6 GMT Monday to Friday.

MYPTHUB

We are solving issues with customers that travel and cant make it into the gym to work with us due to work, MYPTHUB allows us to train, motivate and keep focus for our clients on the go. We have found that many clients have had issues with many other software due to lack of direction but with MYPTHUB the directions are laid out so well that before we can assist with a question on how to, the customer is able to find a video that helps them find the answer. Try MYPTHUB and you find that no other compares.

Pros

What can I say , I have been with MYPTHUB since the beginning it seems and I love the way they stay ahead of the times and technology, plus they care about the customers and take care of you any way they can... I love everything about the services they offer as it is way ahead of any other personal trainer software. You def will love this product for all the needs of your fitness business and all our clients love it almost as much as we do, the features and ease is top notch!!

Cons

Honestly with how fast they adjust and build up the program to fit the needs of the user, I cant say that I have any cons at this time.

Easy to use and good value

Easy to use for my client and pretty mcuh self explanatory so it s less time consuming for me.

Pros

Huge exercise library. Easy to add custum foods or exrcises Easy to use Nice visuals

Cons

can be slow at times. When you update a diet plan it goes back to the nutrition page and i have to re enter my client diet name to found that plan again.

Great to see you have been a long term user of My PT Hub, Stefano! If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

My PTHUB

Pros

Overall easy to use, a lot of effective features that support online programming and making things more efficient. Has most of the key things needed for online services and happy with the platform.

Cons

There’s still a lot of exercises that aren’t on there, TrueCoach has a much broader mix. Sometimes it’s confusing for clients how to access certain things. The process for booking live events could be better we used gymcatch before and that software was much more user friendly in buying packages and booking. I feel the £35 per month would be better reflected for where it’s at right now.

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030334594-Create-a-custom-exercise If you pop an email to support@mypthub.net, you can always request our client videos which will walk your clients through from start to finish of everything each area.

MY PT HUB - The Best Software For Inspiring Personal Trainers

It has made my business much more efficient and effective. I only have to use 1 app to track everything now and store client documents, instead of using 5 or 6 different programs or apps to track everything and store documents. It has made my life and business all that much simpler.

Pros

Easy to track workouts for all of your clients and the client can see it as well which allows for great two-way communication from both the Trainer and the Client. On top of that, the client can even track their diet intake and documentation can be uploaded to the clients account on the app such as the Agreement they signed with me (the Trainer) or what their current weightlifting maxes are! MY PT HUB is a one-stop-shop for all you need, for the Trainer and the Client both.

Cons

There's currently no way, no function, in MY PT HUB to auto-calculate how much more weight the client is lifting today compared to 1 month ago. If you want to see how much a client has progressed since they started working out over the course of a month, how much more weight they can lift, you have to compare the numbers manually and calculate the percentages yourself (such as a 10% increase in strength over the course of a month for example). Hopefully, MY PT HUB will add this functionality in time.

Firstly, thank you so much for writing an in depth review on My PT Hub, it is greatly appreciated! It is great to hear that we are all you need for a personal trainer, this is exactly what we are looking to do, make everything easier for you and your business ? My PT Hub will be going through some big changes in the near future which we think both trainers and clients are going to love! If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Good features

My overall experience with mypthub is very good and I have been a customer for some time now. I definitely want to continue to use mypthub and for anyone reading this I would strongly recommend using the service it has many benefits including: time saving, scheduling and allowing clients to book their own appointments with access 24/7 to my calendar. Its also great for tracking clients progress.

Pros

I like the features and I like the fact that the mypthub team clearly work hard to update and include new features. The software is generally easy to use and I would say is a must for busy Personal Trainers. It has a lot of uses and it has made my life easier.

Cons

This may be an unfair review based on my ignorance but when using the phone app as a coach not a client I have come across glitches and been unable to do certain things. I have had to use the desktop version to complete these tasks. Again this may be due to user error on my part for not being familiar enough with the software but another issue I have had is multi editing the name of workout plans. By this I mean if I download a workout plan that has 12 weeks in it and want to edit the name I have to edit all 12 weeks individually. I would like to just edit the whole plan with 1 renaming. Also it would be good to have chat available for supporting a quicker resolution time to issues.

Hey Michael, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub it is much appreciated! My PT Hub is going to be going through a very large change in the coming months so make sure that you keep your eyes peeled on this.. If you ever want to speak to one of our team over the phone, you certainly can book an appointment at a time and day best suited to you :) https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/ I think out team will be able to help you with a certain features on the app which may really help!

Clients love it but I feel like there's a few underlying issues.

Overall it's been alright. It's a bit expensive considering that it's not as streamlined as you'd be hoping for however it does make life easier for me (for the most part) & my clients.

Pros

The app has a nice simple design & a nice layout. The exercise system is brilliant for the most part & it's great that I can message clients through the app & get live notifications when they log workouts.

Cons

There's just some underlying issues that make this app a pain in the neck sometimes. It crashed relatively frequently. There's some basic things that aren't implemented like when designing a programme, you can't filter by equipment choice & there are many exercises that come up twice or more times making it a nuisance to find what you're looking for. The search feature is good however it doesn't detect via word only so if you put 2 words back to back it will search for the phrase specifically as opposed to searching for both words independently. The food logging isn't great & all of my clients much prefer another app. There's no tutorial videos on how to do basic things.

Firstly, it is great to hear that your clients love mypthub! Very sorry to see that you feel that there are some underlying issues, if you ever had any problems with the software or any improvements you feel that we could make to the software, we would love to hear about them. mypthub released v3 on October 2019 and what you see now is by no means the final product, we have some amazing new features coming very soon. If you contact our support team at support@mypthub.net, we will certainly help with anything you need.

Very Easy to Use!

Very easy and simple. The support team has been very helpful and intentional.

Pros

This software is so easy to use and very straight forward. I love how easy it is to navigate. There are also lots of informational videos on how to use each feature that MyPTHub offers.

Cons

The ease of use to upload my own videos.

Thank you so much for your review, Ashton. It is great to hear it is easy to use/navigate. If there is anything we can ever do to help you with both you and your business, please do get back in touch with our amazing support team and they will be more than happy to help.

SOME POSITIVE NOTES FOR POSITIVE CHANGES TO IMPROVE !

ITS BEEN GOOD, BUT NOT QUITE AS STRAIGHT FORWARD AS I HAD HOPED .. AS MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE FEED BACK

Pros

I CAN CREATE AND SELL PACKAGES ONLINE !!

Cons

I FIND THE FINANCIALS NOT VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CREATE A WEEKLY RE-OCCURING DEBIT RATHER THAN JUST A ONCE OFF FEE. ALSO THE OPTION DRAG/CHANGE/MOVE THE EXERCISES SEQUENCE ONCE SELECTED TO BUILD THE PROGRAM WOULD BE GREAT. NUTRITION FLEXIBILITY LIKE EVOLUTION WOULD BE GREAT, WHERE YOU CAN EDIT PRE GENERATED MEAL PLANS TO SWAP AND CHANGE OUT FOODS ECT. MORE FLEXIBLE UP FRONTV ANNUAL PAYMENT OPTION - PERHAPS BROKEN INTO 3 PAYMENTSV TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR SMALLER BUSINESSES TO PAY

You certainly can sell packages online! In your account under the question mark icon at the top, there are videos to show you how to use each area of the platform, which may really help. Please do book in a phone call to speak to one of our team and happy to run through anything you like, whether that is help with the software or any advice we have.

Good for the price. Recommended

Pros

We very much liked being able to create nutrition plans within the app. Once you get used to the APP, it is easy to use. Clients get excited over having it all under 1 app and it is a lot more aesthetic than spreadsheets and other documents. We also very much enjoyed assigning habits to clients which gives them reminders every day. Overall, it allows coach and client to be a lot more connected and on top of each other which overall leads to better results.

Cons

There are a few things that could improve: Client's feedback is of some existing bugging in the app, especially for android, such as very slow response when clicking on something, double notifications or just clicking things and the app not moving. They find it a bit confusing to navigate at first, simplifying it for the user might create a more engaging experience For us coaches, the main thing would be being able to access workouts directly from the programs section and changing things faster that way instead of having to exit, go duplicate and edit the workout then come back again. Also, being able to create new exercises in the same workout screen would also save lots of time.

If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help. We would also love to hear any of your changes and improvements you would like to make to the software as we do everything we can to accommodate all businesses and their needs.

Pt hub honest review by experienced coach (17+ yrs)

It has been good once I learned it and have upgraded.

Pros

The ability to make menus and meal plans based on macros. The higher paid coaching app doesn’t have this which is odd and very disappointing. But I love this feature.

Cons

It took me a bit to figure it out, but I have been old school and always written everything down and written all workouts out just because I preferred that.

Thank you very much for your honest review, Kim! Please do book in a phone call to speak to one of our team and happy to run through anything you like, whether that is help with the software or any advice we have.

Great Program for managing many clients

Pros

You can make block programs, almost all of the exercises have videos along with them. You can set tempo and other variables for your clients. Nutritional plans can be made and sent out to clients with ease.

Cons

Can be confusing at first, but is easy enough to get the hang of. Take advantage of the free trial to make up lots of test clients or have friends try out the program so you can see what works for you.

We love ot hear it's great for managing your clients! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help :)

Great software!

As a therapist, I spend a lot of time programming and often hard to track who is and who is not following their rehab. This has made these job much easier and time-saving!

Pros

The ease for a client to pick up the app and get on with the programme.

Cons

I would like to see be able to add multiple sections to the schedule for clients to do rather than just one thing in the AM - as a therapist I may need the client to do multiple sessions throughout the day. I would also like to see within a workout individual sections for the warmup and cool down so its easier for the client to digest and follow as some don't know where it starts and finishes.

Thanks, Rory :) If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Online Personal Training

Good customer service that answer questions quickly and want to help you with your problems.

Pros

I like that I can set up workout programs and my clients schedule by creating workouts using the instructions from the platform as well as being able to add my own exercises with videos. The chat function makes it easy to stay connected with your clients.

Cons

Being able to change clients schedule easily with drag and drop instead of having to unassign the client and then reassign. Have a clear video for the clients on how to log their workouts from the app so it get done right straight away.

If you go into the clients profile under 'Assignments' then 'Programs' if you click on their program, you can click on the icon in the top right to edit specifically for that client, just ensure you press save If you pop an email to support@mypthub.net, you can always request our client videos which will walk your clients through from start to finish of everything each area.

My pt Hub for Brazilians

its good experience, but i need make adaptations for Brazil. i will make a library of exercises videos and if we translate the app to Brazilians we could share it here if i can help contact me please I like this project

Pros

its good software, in Brazil there no a software with this features

Cons

it don't have more languages it doesn't have more languages, in Brazil is necessary portuguese language for most people the Brazil's coin is very undervalued then Dollar. then is expensive for brazilians In brazil, we have a different culture for exercíses, then is necessary brazil's videos

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video and description More languages is certainly something we will be looking into and if anything changes about this, we will be sure to let all of our trainers know.

Bang for the Buck

It gets rid of all this paper I have. it will increase my productivity by allowing quicker searching and access to clients workouts.

Pros

The versatility and the customer service. It incorporates nutrition planning and exercise in one place. I can create my own forms and pretty much go paperless. My clients probably will not have to use three or four apps but still need at least two. I can train in person, online and hybrid clients. These are just the highlights. I tried out several other platforms with questionable customer service. These guys were on it though, With online chat, youtube videos, and even scheduled phone service.

Cons

Not all inclusive and very little integration with other apps. The biggest thing I was in search of was incorporating heart rate monitoring into the platform. Some other companies do but they are outrageously priced. I can handle my clients uploading screen shots of their graphs for now. Hopefully it is in the near future. It would be great if other apps from popular fitness tracking devices could integrate into PT hub in order to add even more personalized service for motivation to my clients

My PT Hub want to have all features available for trainers which includes more integration with other softwares, which we will be sure to keep you updated! If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)

Likes & Dislikes

i feel the app could be made a lot simpler. i spend more time explaining how to use the app to my clients than actually coaching them

Pros

I found that my customers loved having the app on their phones to get their workouts. I used to use facebook and whatsapp before, They did not find it easy to log their nutrition though. there are no half measure options and not all herbalife products are available in the food options. i love how each workout has a video, its easy to coach clients when they have a demo. Especially as my business is an online business

Cons

calculating macros is easy but assigning them not so much. there is no feature in the contact to send a direct message, or create macros from there. it would be a lot more user friendly to go into each contact/client and message them from there. calculate macros from there etc i often had to resend activation emails to clients because they didnt receive them the first time round. this was very frustrating. i also had to delete customers/contact and add them again to get the email to actually arrive in their mail boxes also creating programs for online purchases - there are no there payment portal options like pay pal?

Thank you so much for taking the time for your review, Cassie. If you're ever having any issues or need any help with navigation and how best to do things pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Awesome and Simple

Absolutely love this product and the pricing model. We are switching from trainerize, and this is much more manageable and easier to work with. Even with a smaller number of clients, we value what PT Hub brings at a little more expense for us.

Pros

The ease of use when setting up new meal plans and workouts is great. All of the database items and the workout routines already in the system are phenomenal. We also love the fact that you can setup custom calorie and set macro's based off of that.

Cons

It would be nice to have the option to upload meal and workout plans via pdf, although not a requirement by any means.

You can upload meals and workout plans via PDF if you want to, this can all be done via the 'Files area'. It is great to hear it is simple for you to use, we have some amazing new stuff coming very soon which we're very excited about, so we will be sure to keep you updated as and when these are ready!

All In One Fitness App For Personal Trainers

It is easy for clients to book a session with me on the app. I collect payments on the app. Video workouts help clients with correct form. Branding on app supports and increases my business.

Pros

My personal training business is done in one app. I brand the app with my business logo. Clients can book individual session with me on app. I collect payments on app. I like the Attendance Registar for my classes. I see who is attending, send reminders, and thank clients for attending. Clients feel appreciated with follow ups.

Cons

Please add more foods to nutrition list. Clients cannot find what they are looking for. Sometimes when foods are added, they do not appear on clients nutrition log. This makes for inaccurate calorie counts for clients if they are not noticing the food did not accept in their nutrition log.

Thank you for your review, Jordan, It is great to see and hear that mypthub is great for yous bueiness! If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)

Has the most amount of desired and necessary functions for the LEAST amount of money

Pros

Customer service is amazing but besides that, It is an extremely user friendly platform that my clients have loved using!!!!

Cons

The only cons I have is little personal preferences. Like I wish supersets were laid out different. I don't know. Like I said, It's really a personal thing. This program is from the UK and there are a few bugs to be fixed in the metric system for us Americans but really not a big deal at all!!!

Thank you for the review, Jamie! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us If there is anything you also think would improve the software, pop an email to our team and we can raise it and hopefully get it implemented in the future.

First time Online Coaching

I'm happy with the analytical features the software has, so keeping track of all the necessary information has become easy. so it has potential to save us a lot of time and even give us a new perspective on how to deal with different situations. Its going to save me time in the long run.

Pros

The exercise database is awesome The ability to get into contact with a client is awesome The setting up of nutritional and exercise programs is good Client Complience feedback is great Event bookings on the calendar is awesome I love the fact that clients can have a calendar reminding them of their next taskas and assignments to do on their programs.. i just like the simplicity of it all

Cons

All I wish I could change, is the fact that SWIPE, is the only payment gateway one can use on the software. I am from South Africa and SWIPE does not serve South Africa, so I have to send out my banking details to individual clients every time they need to make a payment, etc. The only trouble/difficulty I am having, since I've been in the industry for the past 7 years, is the fact that i have to input every single program I've developed over the years, most of which i still use with my clients... so it is the most time consuming part for me... Nutrtion and Exercise, it all needs to be put into the system. but once its done its done.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Larnelle. If we can ever help you with anything at all, please do get in touch with our support team, especially when we can give you some pointers regarding taking payment. We do have lots of templates that you can use as much as you like and edit and rename which we hope helps!

Sublime Fitness Is now online

So Far so good happy to be joining, looking forward to being back in the gym and being able to capture more of an audience with my online products and packages just moved from north London to Kent so My PT Hub is going to help me keep in contact with all my old clients and contacts ;-) ;-).

Pros

Great platform to launch any PT business from, Personally looking forward to having My PT hub as an addition to my Personal Training business, never really wanted to entertain training Clients online call me old school but I'm now realising the potential. Functions on the software are pretty easy to use although sometimes a bit glitchy over all fairly competent and any problems I've had have been resolved very quickly. I also found the Master class very useful, not sure if any of the other software providers offer the master class.

Cons

New to the online training so haven't got any real comparisons with regards to my PT HUB vs comp. The only issues I've had are pages not loading and being glitchy from time to time.

Thank you or taking the time to write a review, Barrington. It is great to hear you're looking forward to having mypthub in your business. If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help. I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them! https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

BCM Fit

Very happy so far! Lookin forward to the next 3 months. Keep up the great work!

Pros

So far we love the app. I would love there to be some kind of landing page for clients that starts them out on the app with videos of how to log everything, I do send them the ones from YouTube. Also is there a way they can see past nutrition days that they have logged? Overall very happy with the app LOVE the fact it has video to the workouts. Great job guys! And thank you!

Cons

The only glitch I noticed was the wrong name over the person I was sending a message to.

We love that you love the app! From the 'Activity feed' you and your clients can see anything the client has ever logged. If you ever need any help or have any issues, please do email support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Best Customer Service

I already feel less stressed knowing I have everything in one place and the support of the My PT Hub staff if have any queries

Pros

Software is really easy to use - At first I was using on google chrome and it didnt work but once on microsoft web it worked fine - The app has been developed so well that you dont have to do everything on a web browser Everything is easy to use The thing that made me upgrade is the level of support and customer service from My PT Hub team

Cons

I would like it to be easier to view a workout video before adding the exercise to make it easier to choose as there are sometimes duplicates of the same exercise that have slightly different methods and you can see until afterwards I would like to see more exercises on there but this will give me an opportunity to film my own

Great to hear our customer support has helped you greatly and a reason you chose to use My PT Hub, we will always be here to chat if you ever need us. If you head to the 'Exercise' area you can view all the exercises prior to adding them to your plan.