My PT Hub Reviews - Page 4

2,714 reviews

Long term Subscriber

Administration, delivery of programming and growth of my business

Pros

The Client support has been fantastic, I have been using the software for 3+ years from when I first began in the industry, all the way up to now having 8 trainers working for me and all utilising the system.

Cons

Over the three years I have had some issues with the App, however the system has been great.

This is fantastic to hear, Alex, we will always help whenever we can and I am glad mypthub has been so good to you over the year. Have you seen mypthub V3?! The video below will give you an insight into V3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEOghAJOqI If you head to our support portal, you will be able to check out our FAQ's, talk to the team or even view one of our live webinars for V3 :) https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Review for MY PT HUB

I am wanting to go more remote with my Personal Training to create more opportunities to help others with their programmes and as a mother its impossible for me to be in 20 places at once! MY PT HUB was exactly what I was looking for in terms of logging everything and creating something visual for people to access wherever they are in the world. Its also nice for clients to see their files and progress and achievements as it massively helps their motivation. Also their customer service was extremely helpful I had assistance from the support team and they solved all the problems I had super promptly. thanks guys!

Pros

The pages look quite sleep - I think less is more with many of these kind of apps and as Personal Trainers our time is money and therefore we require something that is quick and super functional for both PT and client to access and work on.

Cons

Just maybe the notes felt a bit hidden at times

Firstly Elisa, thank you very much for your review! It is great to hear that MY PT Hub is exactly what you're looking for :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Great Features

My overall experience was good with this software. I was able to track and see when clients had completed workouts. I was able to customize a lot of my workouts and it was easy to assign them to clients and set their workout schedule.

Pros

I liked the amount of features this software has. There are numerous workouts and nutritional information already loaded in the software that are accessible. I love the scheduler to post workouts for my clients. I appreciate the ability to upload my own forms, customize workouts, and add nutrition ideas and information.

Cons

I wasn't able to duplicate a workout and change exercises within a workout. This made things a little more time consuming if I wanted to create a part 2 to a current workout and use the current format but change up the exercises. I would like to be able to upload workouts I have filmed on youtube to correspond with the electronic workout I post for my clients.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for My PT Hub, Cat! To duplicate a workout simply click on the 3 dots next to the workout and it will give you the option to duplicate then you can simply swap the exercises on that new workout :) If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Take your time to figure it all out

Overall, after you get used to using it and figure out all the bugs, it's a good program for the money.

Pros

It's easy for me as a trainer to customize schedules and workouts for my clients. I love the real time notifications and the ability to communicate through the app.

Cons

It is hard to find some features. Even though my workout is right there on the front page when I open the app, I have to actually go to my calendar to start the workout instead of being able to just click it and start it. There's a lot to learn and it can be very confusing for both trainers and clients.

In your account under the question mark icon at the top, there are videos to show you how to use each area of the platform, which may really help! You can also book in a call to speak to one of our team to run through any areas you need support on.

Review of My PT Hub

My overall experience is great because I am condensing everything into one place. I love that it can take payments and can sync it with my website, send payment reminders. Its takes the awkwardness out of telling a client that they need to pay again. Also I love that everything links together so its easy to use. The accountability is much higher with clients as well, as I can see when they're logging workouts and how they're progressing.

Pros

This software has a great all round service for my needs and of my clients. I love the fact that you can customise it to make it seem like you have designed the app yourself. Comes across really professional to potential clients

Cons

Interface and usability could be a little better. The navigation around the software its that user friendly and some clients need a lot of help and guidance in using it.

Hey Sian, Firstly I just want to say thank you for taking your time to write a review! It is great to hear that you love the fact you can customise the app and that it is professional :) We have a Youtube channel which has a bunch of videos for both you and your clients can check out to help navigate through the My PT Hub software! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists Also, please do pop us an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be happy to answer any of your questions

AMAZING APP!

It is helping me a lot to organize the customers, to know exactly what they are doing, to save time in collecting feedbacks, photos, making evaluations ... I didn't expect it to be that good

Pros

I liked everything It is quite simple and easy to use, the processes are automatic which helps to save time

Cons

- At first it seemed a little slow, but I think it improved with the update - Not having the option to open another page with the mouse - Not having the option of several languages. It was very important to have the option of placing an app in Portuguese in order to help my clients

Saving time is exactly what we want for trainers and their businesses! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

My PT Hub Experience

I would say that overall its a decent experience. If the glitchiness continues however without improving we will have to look for other software.

Pros

Lots of programming options, good look to the app and desktop software.

Cons

Can be glitchy, had quite a few problems adding clients, trainers, passwords working and then not. Customer service is only based out of the uk and they do not have north american options, which means if you have a problem during the day here its after hours in the uk and you will not receive support until the next day.

If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help. There are a bunch of different ways you can get in contact with our support team such as live chat, social media, book an appointment or email us.

Great app great price!

Greatness!

Pros

It's relatively simple to use. I like that you can track metrics, communicate with clients, and create groups.

Cons

I wish you could do custom metrics. I want to be able to track 1RMs more easily. Maybe have the option to upload your own workout videos. More personalization features. Maybe get an in-house app developer to offer that service in competition with Trainerize. But don't get me wrong. I do enjoy My PT Hub much more. Oh and I wish you guys paired with square and not Stripe.

If you ever have any suggestions to improve the mypthub, then please do let our support team know, we love hearing all trainers feature requests. You can upload your won workouts as files which you can assign to clients, which you can also create your own custom exercises and add your own video :) We will be making a few changes with our payment processer for packages, so keep your eyes peeled.

Happy long term user / trainer

I'm predominantly am 1-1 personal train & I love using the app to help my clients with their workouts on other days. I can often still sell programs to people that don't train with me regularly. It also has helped my with my semi-private training, I can have multiple clients training all at once following a totally personalised program for them.

Pros

I like that I can add in many custom exercises. I never have to worry about anyone being shown the wrong exercise. The workouts are easy for my clients to follow & log in the weight & reps etc that they used. MY PT Hub has also constantly updated & improved it's functions so it's always getting better too.

Cons

I wish I had a way to have clients workouts progressions of weight / reps planned in. This might be a feature of the platinum package which I haven't had.

Firstly, we would like to say thank you for your in depth review of My PT Hub :) We have a feature called the 'Scheduler' where you can schedule your clients workouts and put in their progressions workouts also, the following link will show you all about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHJ7ENsbB18

Like the one stop shop idea

Client was initially impressed with the professionalism that it had when she first started... some glitches have since stopped me from using it... as she had commented about these glitches. On an overall concept, I like the idea of the software. I will persist for another few months to get the full version now that I have upgraded again....

Pros

Like that all aspects of my business with training a client can be in one software. communicating, programs, forms, payment plans.

Cons

Thought I was paying for the full software, but it keeps changing and having to purchase more. Would like to know that I have all of the features and then I'd be able to use them all without limitations each time I look at the various options. Embarrassed with the software sends out a message to a client that their schedule for a session at an odd time. been told it's the time zones and that the software was upgraded which caused it. Hate telling clients that it's a software issue.... I look lame and unprofessional. Initially I believe I had purchased the whole software (full version), but the nutrition appeared to be very limited.

Thank you for your review! We have released some powerful new features such as group bookings and classes so that your clients can book themselves in. My PT Hub is by far the most affordable personal training software on the market and in the near future you will see some more changes :) In regards to the calendar, if you are having any issues, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we can always look into this for you! My PT Hub has the world largest verified nutrition database which you can create nutrition plans to assign to your client, they can log their food items by searching or using the barcode scanner.

Gym essential

Our experience with My PT Hum over the last 5 years has been great, clients love it and so does the staff.

Pros

The new My PT Hub is easy to use and learn without having to invest hours int it. Saves $$

Cons

So far there are only very little things that have held us up like having to manually transfer 300 clients to another trainer. This is not often so not a big problem at all.

Great to hear you have been a long term user of My PT Hub, Paul! As I am sure you know, If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Makes your life 10x easier

Happy, great support and great software

Pros

Makes everything much easier, because you have everything under the same app. Super easy to use, and saves you time.

Cons

Nothing, happy with the software so far, super easy to use

10x easier is exactly what we want for you and your business! Great to hear everything is going great so far! If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)

One stop shop for your fitness business

Great experience so far!

Pros

One stop shop for your fitness business.

Cons

I would like of a tutorial style. A-Z

I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them! https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

All in one!

My experience has been great! I am so happy that I now have one app that takes care of everything. Before using My PT Hub I was using a total of three different programs and give my cell phone number for texting. With this program I was able to cancel all three services I was using and my cell phone no longer is a mix of personal contacts and business.

Pros

I love the large library selection of different workouts there is! I have used other programs that was very limited. I spent more time "creating" new exercises on the other programs that are very common and simple exercises. I hope that My PT Hub continues to grow their exercise library.

Cons

The Integration system for one of clients isn't working currently. So I can not see what she is logging into her Myfitnesspal app. The customer support team is being very helpful and they are currently trying to solve this issue. That has been the only issue.

All in one is exactly what we want to achieve for both trainers and their clients, everything you need to manage your business. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

good app

love the ability to track clients and the interactive features with clients

Pros

price is better than most, i love the videos and workout library.

Cons

it can be difficult to use. moving menu plans around from morning to later to lunch to a snack like a drag and drop would be nice. to many duplicates for workouts

We love o see that you have been a long term user of MY PT Hub! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Great Software

Overall this software has been amazing. It is easy for my clients and I to navigate through. If I ever come across any issues customer service is always quick to respond.

Pros

I like all the features this software has. I use this software for my clients and it is easy to navigate through. The customer service for this is also amazing. My absolute favorite thing is that once you purchase a subscription, they can customize the app to your logo.

Cons

I didn't like that once you "deactivate" a client, it deletes them. It really is time consuming when my client comes back to train with me and I have to start them over. All of their previous information is gone. There should be a way to reactive them without having to restart them.

If you 'Deactivate' a client, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too and we can do this for them and it will recover all of their information :) We are gad to see that you like all the features of My PT Hub, there will be more to come!

Great PT software

Pros

I can add exercising plan for my client and reuse it multiply times

Cons

It isn't that easy and straightforward to use.

Thanks for your review, Paulina! If you pop an email to support@mypthub.net, you can always request our latest webinar which will wall you through from start to finish of everything.

Great Company Great Plan

The fact that you can always get support helps makes this company the best

Pros

I like the fact that it easy to use and its tons of support.

Cons

0 I have non issues and the fact that you can try it out for free is a no brainer.

Thank you for your review, Mark, it is much appreciated and we love that you find it easy to use! If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help

Must have software for any PT

I am wanting to pivot my business online as soon as I'm finished studying so that I can serve more people than 1-1 personal training allows. My PT Hub is exactly what I want it to be.

Pros

I like that this software is so integral in that it includes everything you could need as a PT for helping your clients achieve their goals. From the food tracking integrations with My Fitness Pal to Apple Health sync and more, it's really inclusive. I'm a very new PT to the industry but as someone coming from the IT industry prior to this, I can't imagine delivering personal training to clients any other way.

Cons

I haven't yet found any cons yet that are worth mentioning here. Will report back once I have.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review, Zac! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Love it here

I found this site after testing out another and knew it was the one immediately. Literally, from the moment I was able to choose my own color scheme. It’s been so easy to communicate with my clients and assign them their workouts. Very happy here.

Pros

That clients can upload videos to the chat. The overall ease of navigating through the site. That trainers are able to use the app too, I’ve used software that only had apps for clients.

Cons

That I can’t compare the given plan to the clients logged workout side by side or at all without having to scroll all the way back to the top to switch.

We love that you love it! In your account under the question mark icon at the top, there are videos to show you how to use each area of the platform, which may really help.

Tried a lot, this is the best...

My biggest headache initially was the amount of paperwork I accumulated due to logging clients workouts and of course taking measurements.... The streamlined nature of this software helps me so much in staying organised and in touch with everyone with minimal effort. It leaves me far more time to spend helping people out.

Pros

My favourite part of this software is the fact I can monitor clients from their own training sessions and measurements they take themselves. This enhances the transparency of what I do and shows I have nothing to hide when coaching them. The nutritional aspect of the software is fantastic too so I can switch up a clients food via my phone as well as my desktop or laptop... Making me much more efficient at helping any client that needs issues addressing.

Cons

The thing I disliked was the fact that the mobile apps don't have a results tracker, I think this would be a huge addition for future updates so clients can just fire up the app and check graphs relating to there goals etc....

The Solution that I have been looking for.

Excellent so far, feedback through email has been timely and thorough. There is a wealth of information available through the tutorial section, and the client experience allows for easy set-up.

Pros

I have been looking for a one-stop solution for my online and personal training clients and My PT Hub has it all! Incorporating a powerful programming and tracking system with the ability to create macro-based meal plans that my clients can track from within the app is incredible! Also having the ability to brand the app gives me a level of professionalism to set my service and products apart. The integration of FitBit data is impressive and I can only imagine that Apple Watch and Android based integration is on the horizon as both platforms are supported through the app.

Cons

I am still digging into the platform. I would like to see a "leaderboard" style page/tab where my clients can enter results on a common assessment/wod and compare to others within my training community.

Leaderboard? No problem! We have just integrated with a company called 'Archon Combine' I have attached their website so you can check it out. https://archoncombine.com/ It is great to gear that we are what you have been looking for you :) As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help.

Self Employed Trainer - Small Business Owner

Great product, really helpful! There have been periods of time which I haven't been able to use My PT Hubb due to faults of my own, which I have realised I REALLY need My PT HUbb for efficiency and professionalism running my business :)

Pros

Professionalism. The ability to build programs and convert them to a tidy PDF version to print of for clients. Custom Branding. The APP for clients. Great staff support.

Cons

Unable to delete or replace the health and safety questioner when clients set up their app. The requirements for New Zealand are slightly different and need to be done separately as a form/contract. So this means there is a double up of these questions for my clients. Able to happily work around though.

Thank you for writing a review on My PT Hub, Jess! With My PT Hub you can create your own forms which will be shown in the sign up process, the following link will show you :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7eBUBY6jz0&t=4s As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help.

Great PT platofrm to Run My Business

An Absolute please to use. Highly Recommended.

Pros

Iv been using My PT Hub for 1 month now and love the ease if use and how you can integrate everything into the app from myfitnesspal as well as sync your apple watch or fitbit watch. My clients love using the app too. Taking your workouts with you on the go is awesome.

Cons

Notjing really, maybe being able to have more options in terms of syncing Samsung smart watches and other watches would be great.

Thank is great to hear, Peter! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Easy and Intuitive

Pros

I like that I can create workouts using a library of recorded videos which wasn't available on the old software I used. It's intuitive from a user standpoint and I know my clients will find it easy to use.

Cons

An integration with That Clean Life would be amazing as I make meal plans for clients.

That's so great to hear, Megan! As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help.