My PT Hub Reviews - Page 5

2,714 reviews

Fitness Trainer Review

Great - good support, found my way around the software and app easily. I also use it as a client point of view, as I have a coach myself and it's great. Very professional and much nicer than plain spreadsheets!

Pros

I love that there are videos to almost every exercise. This can help clients with confidence when at the gym, training alone. Also that all of the contact can be done via the software, there is no need to provide numbers/be contacted to your personal mobile out of hours. It keeps everything organised.

Cons

That you are not able to view nutrition plans as a weekly view. You have to click into each day separately. If I was to continue adding lunch/dinner etc. to a day to make it one week within the plan, it would get confusing with overall calories/macro splits. So I also need to continue doing it day by day, but hoping this can be improved in future - as clients have also said clicking into each day separately is a bit of a pain when getting ready for a food shop.

Thank you for your review, it's much appreciated, Kayleigh. If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

So Far So Good

Pros

I have read some good and some bad things about this service - but then again you look at any service and you cannot please everyone right. But for me, so far so good and I am hoping that this will save me a lot of time in managing my clients to give me more time back.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to get your head around using... but when you do its smooth sailing.

We are glad everything is so far so good when using the software for your business! If you ever need any help with anything at all, please do get in touch with our amazing support team and they will help

Honestly, a great help.

It's been great. I've been able to seamlessly maintain the sudden intake of over a dozen new clients in the last four days I've been using it.

Pros

I love the databases of exercises and video demonstrations, along with all the food for nutritional programming. It has made my life 10 times easier!

Cons

There seems to be a discrepancy in what I can do mobile vs. on the desktop but I am going to schedule a tour of the website to clear this up.

Making life easier is what we love to hear! There are a few features on the web that are not yet on the app, but this will be changing very soon. I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them! https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

Value for money and a perfect guide

Although it took me some time to learn how to use all of its features, I felt that it's worth spending time with this tool. I mentioned some of its drawbacks but they are not that serious as I felt as a user. Its customer support is extremely helpful whenever I felt any difficulty using some of its features. There is always something new in its update. I would highly recommend this tool to everyone.

Pros

* The best app I have ever used * lots of training programs, features, nutrition plans * The option of having calendar synchronizing * Sharing the food diary with a client is easy * Very friendly customer service

Cons

It's a very good app, although I found some points where My PT Hub can work on, * The notifications are sometimes empty * The upgrade is a pain. You have to enter all of your details once again such as weight, height * Some features are a bit difficult to use for new users

Best app you have ever used? We love that! I can assure you that very soon, there will be a lot of changes to My PT Hub which we know that both trainers and clients are going to love :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

review about evolution of my ot hub

The software program is simple to recognize the setup and fee integration for promoting packages. Customer carrier isn't realtime and is critically not on time consistently. It is notably bendy and customizable however you cannot limition get right of entry to to their workout motion pictures even in case you add your own.

Pros

I just like the layout, ease of choosing packages and variety of packages available. It has a pleasing aesthetic layout, and I just like the customizability of it.

Cons

Some functions are a bit difficult for clients. Inputting nutrients appears to confuse many as they don’t come to be saving their inputs.

Thank you for your review, Ghoribi! We are soon adding all videos for clients within their app to show them how they can use it, which I think may really help. If there is anything we can ever do, please do reach out to our support team.

Has all the features I was looking for

I've done ALOT of research for software that will meet my needs and My PT Hubs marks all of my required boxes.

Pros

My PT Hub allows me to send forms for clients to complete, create a plan for them, and it allows them to track. It's also HIPAA compliant.

Cons

I haven't found any features that I don't like yet.

Everything you were looking for? That's great to hear, Danielle! We have some amazing things coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled...

Great Software

This software is fantastic, much better than mind body that I was previously using and much more affordable for a sole trader.

Pros

The expansive features. There is very little that you would need, if anything, that this service doesn't have. I am new to this software nut love the exciting colours and features and can't wait to share it wth my clients to enhance their experience.

Cons

I was searching for a price for a customised app but cannot get it without upgrading.

We have more features coming as well, Jaimee! For the custom app cost, the one off payment cost will show in your account under the 'Marketplace' :)

PT Hub Review

My PT Hub has been great at helping me advance my virtual nutrition coaching practice. I am able to assign meal plans in a professional way, avoiding having to send my clients a word document.

Pros

I like how you customize almost everything for your business and clients. It keeps everything in one place between logging food, completing exercise, and assigning daily habit which makes it easier for my clients to achieve their goals.

Cons

The app runs slow, I've noticed when I click on certain function, like the workouts, it will take 10-15 seconds to load the page.

Everything in one place is exactly what we aim for! If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

My PT Hub Review

So I originally started with MyPTHub as a new trainer in 2016. As my business grew, the features just simply couldnt keep up with the needs to serve my clients the way I needed. Eventually, I ended up owning a gym in a short period of time and needed features the new company were still developing. Sadly, I had to leave, but that also came with apps that costed crazy amounts of money. Fast forward two years and here I am. Back and so impressed with what this company has done to improve the trainer/client experience as well as service their businesses. You have a lifetime customer!

Pros

All the upgrades and all in one service. This is the first app/training platform that I've found that has everything you need to be a successful trainer.

Cons

I guess if I have to nitpick it could be prettier?

Thank you for your kind review, Jannae :) It is great that My PT Hub has everything in one place for you and your business and it is always great to hear we have a lifetime customer! If you ever need any help and at all, please do pop us an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Personal training to the next level

My PT Hub has allowed me to expand my personal training and wellness coaching online and with an ease of use for my clients.

Pros

The preprogrammed workout and nutrition templates, ease of designing and assigning.

Cons

More exercise video demonstrations tailored to no equipment or minimal equipment.

Great to hear, Alyssa! My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030334594-Create-a-custom-exercise

LOVE THIS APP EVERY COACH NEEDS

select a weight and lift as many reps as you can until you cannot do 1 more rep in good form. Very important: lift SLOW. We use muscular tension while others in the gym use ego and speed Lift the weight: 3 seconds to LIFT hold: 1 second PAUSE stopping just short extension lower: slowly lower the weight for about 4 seconds One you weight becomes too much and you cannot complete the lift without cheating, lifting fast or breaking your form. slowly lower the weight and rest for 30 seconds before your next set

Pros

EVERYTHING MANAGING MY CLIENTS PROGRESSION. Watching daily activity so i know they are staying on track. best software for coach and I've tried them all

Cons

WISH MORE ANALYSIS DATA. so I could see the data and graph of clients progressions. wish there was a easier way to view information. sometimes it doesn't save and app shuts off

Hey Sj! Great to hear that you are loving the app! :) With exercises you add to a workout, you will have the option to add a note, so you can put any additional information about that particular exercise. In the clients profile we have a 'Results Tracker' here it will show all of your clients information and will show in a graph format! If you need any help, please do get in contact with me at support@mypthub.net.

Raising the bar of virtual coaching

amazing, it makes me work efficient, effective and more professional

Pros

It helps me create a customized program as well as documented the progress for every client, it is also accessible for my clients

Cons

Havent found it yet, but if it can track our achievements in exercise would be great, for example my barbell back squat is 5 kg higher and it tracks the progress also it would be great if my client would be able to let me know if they already done the home workout i gave them

Great to hear it's raising the bar for your online coaching! If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Has all of the Basics

Overall, it gets the job done. I like it better than some of the other programs I've used so far.

Pros

The software is good for creating meal plans and workouts and assigning those to clients. I also like that clients can swap foods to make the meal plans flexible. I like that I can structure payment plans inside the program.

Cons

Creating initial meal plans can be a PITA. You can sometimes scroll and it will kick you out and you'll lose changes made to meal or workout plans. To prevent this, you have to save EACH TIME, but when you save, it logs you back out to the home screen and you have to click back into the plan. That's SUPER annoying. This needs a save & save and close option so people don't have to worry about this. I don't like that I can't take cards for customers over the phone and charge their service with me. Often, it's harder to get off the phone and chase clients down to complete the process. This would be so much more efficient if I was allowed to do this from the software. I also would like to be able to structure it where I can take a down payment that is different from monthly payments.

Hey Lea! Thank you for writing a review for My PT Hub, it is really appreciated! In regards to the layout of My PT Hub, there will be a lot of changes in the near future which think both you and your clients are going to love :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Still a decent platform, and a lot faster than when it wwas first released

Pros

Colour scheme is great, and it is very minimalistic in that sense. Has lots of features (once you find them)

Cons

I think that oftentimes it is very hard to find the feature or engage the functionality that you specifically want. I am only going back to the software now recently after 12 months away from it. I know there are a help and support section, but my issue is that other platforms I have since used are much more intuitive, straight out the box. Don't get me wrong it is improving, but there are still things...

It's amazing to see that you have come back to using My PT Hub for your business! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

A wise investment for my company

Overall, My PT Hub has streamlined the way in which I manage my PT clients. No more endless folders with each of their workouts, meal plans, measurements etc and remembering which folder to take in which night. The entire process at my fingertips! I feel it has added a more professional touch the service I provide. The client is able to log there workouts and meal plans on the go which they feedback to me gives them accountability as they know I'm watching!

Pros

The ease of use and intuitive interface have made the purchase of the software a god send in managing my clients. The ability for me to view their nutrition plans anytime and place prior to meetings means I'm fully aware of there current situation and can advise them there and then. The updated workout plans with tempo and rep range feature makes it so much easier than referring them to the notes section.

Cons

Sometimes can be a little slow in loading pages (more so when using Windows on my laptop rather than on my iMac even when at home on the same wifi connection) which makes it frustrating at times. Especially if the web page times out and I loose data I'm mid way through inputting.

This rocks!

Automation of client check-ins, streamlining my business and more. I LOVE this!

Pros

Ease of use: using this software has been easy from the start, it's simple and straight forward. Quick to add clients and design schedules for them. The best thing is the scheduler feature, along with the client result tracker. I can create a schedule for a client, assign my workouts and nutrition plans to specific days as well as rest days or check ins and this will then send the client reminder each day on what it is they need to log that day! This has been SO powerful for me and my clients, helping to keep them on track.

Cons

At the moment i book in my clients for their sessions via the platform, the ability for clients to book themselves in would be the icing on the cake! I have mentioned this to the team and they have let me know that this is something their development guys will be looking into so I look forward to that!

Very Good - User Friendly

Really good, would definitely recommend to not only those to are starting out their personal training business, but those who have done it for some time now.

Pros

I have used this software for over 3 years now, from when I began personal training. Very easy to add clients, keep on top of their workouts and manage on your phone any time, any where.

Cons

Only thing I would say is that the nutrition macro-calculator previously would not allow you to update unless on a computer, so now with this new plan, I am looking forward to seeing the differences.

If you used the classic app, there are 100's of new features and changes we have made to the latest My PT Hub! If you pop an email to support@mypthub.net, you can always request our latest webinar which will wall you through from start to finish of everything.

Amazing home games hall

i feel the app might be made tons simpler. i spend longer explaining the way to use the app to my clients than actually coaching them

Pros

Easy to trace workouts for all of your clients and therefore the refore the client can see it also which allows for nice two-way communication from both the Trainer and the Client. On top of that, the client can even track their diet intake and documentation are often uploaded to the clients account on the app like the Agreement they signed with me (the Trainer) or what their current weightlifting maxes are! MY PT HUB may be a one-stop-shop for all you would like , for the Trainer and therefore the Client both

Cons

I hope there are all languages ​​in order to make it easier for users to use the program

Thank you so much for your review, it is great to heat it helps you keep on top of everything and one-stop-shop is exactly what we are looking to give to trainers and business :)

Has been so helpful to my clients and feeling like I have something professional to offer them!

Pros

I like the new scheduler. Makes everything so much easier especially getting people to progress. I also like the picture taking ability but it's a bit challenging for everyone to get it. Perhaps something where they have the option to not let me see the photos would motivate them to take it.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to assign Programs to new clients and make it easy. If there was a way of mass selecting but also mass changing weights that would be nice. The biggest problem I face with the software is that I'll assign a weight to someone and when they progress they'll change it but I won't know which ones they change. If I could get a notification everytime someone changes their weight during a workout so j can change it in their program that'd be so useful!

It’s been good but there’s always room for getting better

By far is good, I hope it keeps like this and gets better through time.

Pros

The App is friendly for using, I like that they already offer templates to help you have a baseline for your own. Also the Masterclass was helpful as a first contact with the features. Their customer/support service is really good.

Cons

The workouts should save automatically as sometimes you can forget to click “Save” and then lose all of it. Also, there should be a place to see the progressive overload of clients, to see a literal progress or their weights on the gym. On the nutrition side, we should be able to scan foods to create meals, register macros by hand.

MyPTHub massively helped me!

I am solving keeping my clients accountable more. I am finding it very helpful with also contacting all clients in one place not via several ways before.

Pros

There are so many thing i like about this software and the main thing is having everything in one place. For i work part-time as a Personal Trainer but would like to go full time and the back room stuff and admin has been holding me back. I was using Google sheets/Google Forms my own Online portal through my website and a separate booking/paying system. But with MYPtHub having it all in one place and so much more is gong save me hours of time and stress plus maybe after 4 years the chance to change my career and life around.

Cons

Maybe an integration with Garmin as i use it myself and so do quite a few people now.

It's great to see that My PT Hub has helped you and your business! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

It is ALMOST perfect

Pros

Unlimited clients is always a plus. From the coach perspective, it is relatively easy to work and create what you need.

Cons

The overall process of scheduling and progressing workouts is agonizingly slow. The scheduler needs to have the ability to schedule a workout over an entire month without having to click the day, then click add a schedule, then search for the workout, then add it. Simply using a full month calendar and clicking what days you want a workout on is a feature on other software and it makes things much...

Thank you for your review, Brian! It would be great to discuss some of these points with you over the phone so we can help out :) I have added a link below which will allow you to book an appointment and see if we can speed up some of these processes for you. https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/

EAsy to get me started

Totally pleased with the functionality and ease of the program.

Pros

This program made my business ;launch easier than I anticipated. The ability to create my own programs and clients having access is huge! happy I tried it and will definitely keep upgrading as my business grows. Awesome! thanks!

Cons

for the moment I am content with all the components of the program. As I use it more I can fairly surmise and participate with my opinion.

That is great to hear, Carlos! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help!

MY PT HUB

It's helping me to streamline my service, saving time. Time is very important to me. I didn't want to be completing lots of programmes etc manually

Pros

I liked the graphics and features. It's very easy to create a programme for clients

Cons

I wish it would link to other apps such as google drive, MyFitnessPal etc. I also found that lots of foods couldn't be scanned using the scanner

Thank you for taking to write a review, Shannon. My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them! https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

Website Review

This site saves me so much time! I am able to train multiple clients in a shorter period of time.

Pros

Communicating with my clients through this site is easy and provides a more professional outlook overall.

Cons

It's still a challenge navigating through the online payment options.

Thanks for the review, Phillip! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us