My PT Hub Reviews - Page 6

2,714 reviews

Be a fitness pro

I’m able to reach my clients that aren’t local and keep up with their progress . Previously I was doing everything through excel which was a hassle .

Pros

I love the pre-recorded videos available plus the option to upload your own so you can customize everything to your clients .

Cons

I don’t like how long it takes payments to hit your account . I signed up for daily deposits and it still takes a week .

Hey Tori, thanks for your review! My PT Hub uses a third party called 'Stripe' to power their packages area, it may be worth contact Stripe to see what the delay is with your payments, I have attached a link below so you can contact them :) Contact Stripe - https://support.stripe.com/ If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Good App

Pros

I like the variation on the programs and exercise options

Cons

The price after the offer shot up to a price that I didn’t want to pay

Thanks you for the review, Steven! If you ever need any help at all, please do get in touch with our support team and we will be more than happy to help with anything you need.

Awesome

My clients love it and it’s very easy for them to use than opposed to using booklets and other Microsoft programs I had them use or log their stuff in. Mypthub has helped me changed my whole programming with my business

Pros

Very simple to simple and I like how it gives you tutorials and how it keeps updated with any alerts and notifications when using different parts of the software. It’s a huge assistance

Cons

Not much to not like about the software

Well it's great to hear there is not much you do not like about the software! :D If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Thank you!!

I have been able to offer the members of a condo gym a "free membership" to use my online training programs. I have been able to cut down to just one day of training for my clients a week.. with them using the app for 2 workouts on their own . Thank you!!

Pros

The ability to have unlimited members with easy use for most users.

Cons

It does not record the workout history for the user to be able to view easily whenever they want.

Hey Maile, thank you for your review! When your client logs a workout, both you and your client can view the workout they completed under the recent client activity feed :) Also, when your client logs a workout, if they then do the same workout they can click on the clock icon next to each exercise and it will show you the history! If you need any help, please do contact our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Great Solution Personal Trainer

Great to work with and the app has almost everything I need to manage all my clients.

Pros

This is a full package that enables me to provide all aspects of my client's fitness journey.

Cons

The app that the clients use has a few bugs once in awhile.

Thank you for your review, Matt! If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Great software!

My outreach to clients is much easier. It takes away the reliance on email communication and centralizes all my client's information.

Pros

It gives me direct access to understanding my clients patterns for working out and nutritional intake.

Cons

minor stuff.. but, I wish the software can show my company's logo on the apple app store and not just the google play store. It would make the consumer interest in the product more interesting to say type in my company's name(iKengaFit) in the app store. Instead I have to tell them to download MyPTHub in the app store which takes away from my businesses visual outreach to the fitness industry through apple products which is a primary commodity in America. Also, the timer on the workout template doesn't make a sound for my clients even when they have their phones sound on.

Unfortunately, due to Apple's change to their terms and conditions, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. The iOS app process in place which allows iOS custom app customers to log into the 'My PT Hub' app and replace the icon with their custom app icon. This is the new iOS process as requested by Apple. Our app team have had numerous phone calls with Apple, however, they will not budge on this, we hope one day this will change! If you need any help, please email our support team at support@mypthub.net :)

Good PT software solution at a Great Price

We use My PT Hub To assign workouts to internal and external clients. We’re also beginning to build out nutrition plans to sell to clients as well

Pros

First of all the price of My PT Hub and the features it provides at that price is unreal! Also all the prebuilt workout programs are great, especially with all the exercise being so well put together with descriptions, video examples and alternative options for everything. Also the UX/UI is super clean and intuitive.

Cons

We have yet to receive our “custom app” yet and it’s been several months at this point. The software doesn’t appear to offer API/webhook integrations. Also, booking PTs and offering multiple PT packages should be easier imo.

Hey George! You're right there, George, My PT Hub is the most affordable personal training software on the market :) When purchasing a custom app, this takes a maximum of 3 weeks, if you pop an email over to apps@mypthub.net they will be able to check this for you. You are also able to integrate with your website which our support team can show you, just email them at support@mypthub.net and they will be able to advise how you can do this!

Wonderful Business Tool

Used for past two years and have really seen the program grow. They have done an impressive job in expanding the function of the app. It is now on a level just shy of greatness. Looking forward to future improvements!

Pros

the extent of features and functionality

Cons

To have online clients who sign up for a free trial not have to input their credit card info. They should just be able to sign up with a simple email address the same way they can on MyPTHub's website.

If you create a free package, clients will be able to sign up to become one of your clients and will not require them to enter any card details, the following link will show you :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/create-a-free-package/ As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help.

The best PT Software for Fitness Pro's

Great Experience

Pros

Exercise Programs and Nutrition Programs and the ability to use them as Templates to create customized programs.

Cons

There are no con's I like everything about MyPTHub

Thank you for your review, Freddie! If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help

Awsome program

love it

Pros

easy of use, affordability, very dependable compared to competition

Cons

sometimes lags, with wifi, and had issues with branding on apple platform, but other than that its great.

Great to see you're a long time user of My PT Hub! If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

very good

Pros

functional, very good we like the setup, the exercises and also the pre made programs that can be easily configured for our clients to start imediatly

Cons

for now we dont see any cons, we hope My PT HUB team will continue to do a great job in the future at a low cost.

Thank you for your review, Tiberiu! Please do book in a phone call to speak to one of our team and happy to run through anything you like, whether that is help with the software or any advice we have.

Best software for personal trainers

Excellent. If they add the above features it will be perfect

Pros

Client Booking system Makes you look more professional

Cons

The booking system only accepts 1 hour slots of the clients. I would like to see a feature that you can select how long each session is going to be for the clients. The application on iPhone is not really branded.

Unfortunately, at the moment when you book a one to one session with your client, it only gives you the option of 60 minutes. However, what you can do on our new feature and on the unlimited+ subscription you can create an event and for example call it 'PT Session' which can choose the duration. Once created, you can then add this to your calendar and clients book themselves in or you can do it for them :) I have attached a link to show you all about events. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0&t=19s If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help

PT Hub is feature rich and I like this a lot. It is a bit laggy and sometimes confusing for clients.

It enables me to communicate with my personal training clients and give them a nice and clear work out plan that is easy to follow.

Pros

I like the many features, this is by far it's strongest allure for me and my team. I also love that I can have more than one trainer on the platform and once you create a bunch of schedules you can just setup clients with those schedules, this is a huge time saver.

Cons

It is a bit confusing. Some of my clients I know have been completing their work outs but seem to miss checking them off complete. Also the scheduler is a bit tricky to navigate. I also would like to be able to upload my own videos in the exercises descriptions when creating my own exercise that isn't currently on the platform.

Hey Daniel! You can create your own exercises which you can add your own description and videos, the following link will show you how :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ Also, if you or any of your clients are having and difficulty navigating around the software, we have created a Youtube channel which has both trainer and client tutorial videos! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists If you get stuck with anything at all, please do get in contact with out support team at support@mypthub.net :)

Awesome App!

I have a lot of in person and online clients and this app allows be to be everywhere at once. The videos for my clients to see the exercise and proper form is awesome and overall just helps me manage my business especially with how fast it is growing.

Pros

it has everything you need as a trainer. Super easy for my clients to use and adds a tremendous amount of value to my business.

Cons

I've been using the app for 3 years now and i must say there isn't anything i don't like about it. when i first started there were bugs and things that needed to be fixed but now the app is perfect and awesome.

Thank you for taking your time to write review, Breana, it is great to have you on board with My PT hub for long time! You will be seeing a lot more changes next year so keep your eyes peeled :D

Exactly what my Online Personal Training Business Needs

Overall the app is everything I need in order to sustain and grow my fitness business online.

Pros

Most of all I enjoy that the app gives me the opportunity to do everything at once. I can talk to the client via the in-app chat, the client can book his/her sessions on their own, they can track everything in the app from sessions to measurements and they can also track their nutrition.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about the whole product.

We love that there is nothing you dislike, we hope we can add more features in the future that both you and your clients can use!

my review

some times it bugs out , but its still great software

Pros

how easy it is to navigate and set up, how user friendly it is for the client, how much it upgrades over time

Cons

the food data base via the logging section if it was a little bit more like my fitness pal, the app would be perfect and also the fact you cannot automate messages yet the coin system i just dont get it

My PT Hub has the world largest verified food database, which your clients will be able to log their food items by either searching or using the barcode scanner! I have attached a link which will show you all about our credit system and events :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0&t=2s If you need any help at all, Jake, please do pop us an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Personal Trainer Review

The app has been useful to manage my personal training clients, however did take a few days getting used to and I feel the client section needs some updating to make its clearer/easier to see your clients progress and update measurements. I also wish there was a separate selection box for warmups in the workout creator. Apart from that, I found the app fairly easy to navigate and the overall appearance of the app looks very pleasing to the eye. My favourite feature is the programme design and how it looks for the client when they decide to buy your programme, this has added to my professionalism as a personal trainer.

Pros

- Multiple clients - Programme feature

Cons

- Not so intuitive to change client measurements - Payments not received straight away, and % taken by MyPTHub is too high - Nutrition plan section could be better - More exercises in workout builder

In regards to the navigation around My PT Hub, we have created a bunch of videos and also FAQ's to help you get set up, this is for both you and your clients! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/ To change a clients measurements, you simply go into the profile and hit the "+" icon and you will be able to change these :) If you would like to book in a call to speak to one of our team then you can do on the following link! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/

Best app for personal trainers

Pros

I love the fact that so many workouts are pre saved on the app itself. If a particular exercise simply there you can simply create one. I love the client to trainer relationship that can also be built.

Cons

I actually cant complain... I just wish the trial period was a little but longer, because it takes some time to get used to the software and get your clients on board. I just wasn't ready to pay so quickly. Barely have enough clients.

Thanks for taking the time to wrote a review, Nicho, I am so glad to hear that you love the client to trainer relationship that can be built from anywhere in the world! We have some amazing stuff coming real soon, so keep your eyes peeled...

Great customer support

My gym was closed due to corona. Now instead of just offering online zoom classes for clients we can offer classes and more with mypthub. Customers can still get that personal connection with trainers, and other clients with the group. It is not just an app they download, pay once and use once but its the staff working behind the app to keep the customers engaged, entertained and doing their best.

Pros

I loved the customer service. Without the team support to answer questions, send videos and help me, I would have gave up. But the staff was friendly, helpful and helped me learn how to navigate the app.

Cons

The start up emails kept not going through or getting lost. And that really delayed things and made me second question getting this app for business. But in the end I think it was 1 week the website was having problems and things started working again.

Our support team will be here to help at all times, we have some amazing new features coming soon, Kristi, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled... If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Trainer Review

So far I like it because I can upload my personal videos for exercises or use the ones from the video library. It has aloud me to make money while in another country which is awesome.

Pros

My clients find it easy to understand how to operate and have all the basic tools in one spot.

Cons

The nutrition section takes entirely too long for me to create a diet plan and I wish it was a little faster. When I look at my clients info and it states they uploaded their macros, it never shows anything and they are having issues with it. I would like to also see the ability to add videos that are not for exercise. For example, I record cooking recipes and tips for clients and would like to upload those sometimes.

What you can do is if you do not want to create your own custom nutrition plan, you can head to the 'Find A Plan' section where we have created a bunch for you to use, which you can also edit and rename. When your clients log nutrition, they will need to select the nutrition plan they will want to log against, then they can add their food items and view their macros. You will be able to upload videos, photos, voice notes to out 'File' section which you can then assign to your clients :) If you need any help with any of this please do pop us an email and we will be able to help you out, just email support@mypthub.net.

Worst decision ever

This has been my worst business decision ever. I switched from the expensive Virtuagym to the cheaper MyPTHub. MyPTHub has cost me way more time than using Virtuagym. The software is very slow. It takes forever to load! The calendar always jump up or down and when you filter on week/month/day, after you open an event, it switches back to the beginning of a month. Which irritates the hell out of me...

Pros

If you are a starter who wants to test their business, this is your software.

Cons

- Slow - Illogical - Takes up way to much time for a CRM system

I am very sorry to hear this, Joren. We have created My PT Hub to cater as much as possible for all types of businesses as we understand it will be used slightly different each time. If you're ever facing any issues, please do ensure you report this to our support team as we need to ensure everything is running as smoothly as possible. Anything that will make your life easier and running your business through My PT Hub, that we do not already have, please raise this as a feature request to support@mypthub.net and we will do everything we can to get this implemented.

Cheaper doesn't mean better

Overall I am extremely disappointed with this product, especially as the trial version was completely different to the paid version I paid for. I only stuck with it due to cost and the fact I had already inconvenienced staff and clients to transferring across. Although the support team are quick with replies, they are unwilling to come to any agreements or answers when asked about the differences in the scheduling. They are extremely difficult to deal with, and when requesting a refund for the year of product I will no longer be using, I have been denied and ignored. Very unprofessional. If anyone is looking at using this app, my advice is don't bother, spend the extra cash on a good app.

Pros

It was cost effective. This is the only benefit to this second rate app.

Cons

The inability to change session times from hours to 45 mins, cheap looking interface, not user friendly at all. Lots of clients had issues using the app and saving information.

On mypthub V3, you can create a session for whatever duration that you would like, so it is no longer a default! I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

Worst Customer Service

This software has the potential to be an awesome tool. However, a majority of the features possess bugs that alter work or require you to re-input workouts after they've been saved. But, these bugs are just the start of your issues. Customer service is almost nonexistant! Thinking about calling them, don't bother, you'll be put in loop and lose your sanity. Our reps were [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...

Pros

The idea of all the features working would be a great tool and resource for trainers, but.....

Cons

Their features are filled with bugs! Contacting customer service is difficult in it's own nature. Don't understand them boasting about their product, but lack simple phone services for US clients. As trainers we move fast and live off a schedule. After emailing or trying to book a call with customer service, you'll be met with a response within 48hrs, their timezone is different, so take that also into consideration. I have clients I see daily, being able to communicate with your software provider is essential!

I am very sorry to hear this, Kevin. I know our support team has spoken to you about this and at the time of your requested appointment you had double booked and had a client which is absolutely fine and asked for you to rebook at a more convenient time with you. I have not seen that you have reported any bugs to us, however, we would be more than happy to take a look into this for you and either point you in the right direction or get sorted for you. We respond to all emails within 24 hours, we have live chat, you can book phone calls and we even have live webinars and cater for all timezones around the world. If you ever do want to chat about this, please do get in touch with our support team and we will always help with anything you need.

My PT Hub has amazing marketing

Pros

The apps layout is aesthetically pleasing, there are some cool resources within the marketplace that help trainers learn how to scale their business.

Cons

The workout programmer deletes workouts and rearranges reps, sets etc. The event streaming feature won't allow you to save activities. When you book sessions with clients, the calendar in the app shows the correct date, the email confirmation sent to me was something different and then the email confirmation sent my client was a completely different date. One booking, three dates. When I asked customer service I was passed from rep to rep until they just stopped responding to me. I was told that my-thug doesn't issue refunds, they also don't issue the service that they advertise. If you are looking to automate your business and scale up. Mypthub will make your experience aggravating and will double your workload. Please save your time and money

I am very sorry to see that you would not recommend mypthub to any other trainer! With the workout builder, only if you do not enter a metric it will not save. The event streaming is integrated with other platforms so providing the booking for this so your clients can join in! The only time that the event will show incorrectly on the calendar is if they have input their timezone incorrectly,...

TEST OTHER SOFTWARE BEFORE SPENDING A SINGLE PENNY/DIME WITH THESE

The move to V3 is what is the big failure here. The lack of transparency on what will happen with V2 has led me to decide to leave them and not use their service again. I will be moving to PT Distinction, who I have now tested and cannot fault in comparison

Pros

I have been a PT for just over a year and found My PT Hub without checking any of their reviews online, boy do I wish I had. After spending on my custom app, what is a large sum of money for a new, sole trader business, it was all going really well. The app interface was a little archaic and the set up for clients could be very tedious/laborious but I decided to persevere and continue whilst they ironed out the bugs. Then they decided to A) update to their V3 app and B) charge WAY more per month for a new look software with a bunch of features that seemed absolutely AMAZING when they presented them on their keynote presentation online.

Cons

If there ever was a representation of great marketing but extremely lacklustre results, this is it. They charge £50 a month for an app that is FULL of bugs, I have had the app crash in the middle of clients sessions where they or I am recording their weights, rest periods and progress and then having to try and remember or guess what the client had completed, this is wholly unacceptable and has not...

I am very sorry to hear you're unhappy with the product. We provide a 30-day free trial to every trainer to ensure the software is right for them and their clients, we do not take any card details so to upgrade is completely optional. mypthub spent 2 years creating a new platform, once again moving from the old software to the new software was completely optional and we gave a free trial on this...