My PT Hub Reviews - Page 7

2,714 reviews

This IS THE WORST SOFTWARE FOR PERSONAL TRAINERS

It sucked, PERIOD. Nothing but issue after issue after issue. Payments being frozen for no reason, switching to different merchants and then not allowing me to see where my customers money is when they ask for a refund, it’s really wacky and totally a waste of my money, can’t believe I bought this for the whole year, and I still don’t mind wasting 5 months of money, and purchasing Vagaro, because it made my LIFE easier, and that’s what this platform needs to focus on. They made running my business almost impossible. I would NEVER recommend this, even to a rookie.

Pros

The only good thing about this platform is the nutrition and workout tracking capabilities, but if you’re a pro with that already in your toolbox and you need an efficient scheduler, this is the farthest thing from efficient since the telephone wheel.

Cons

I hate hate hate, how unorganized this company is, they straight up lost my customers payment and then told me that I will just have to wait around to see when the funds deposit.... this is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, I should ALWAYS BE ABLE TO TRACK MY REVENUE no matter what! Their customer service is sub par, and the calendar is completely terrible, I’d pick Vagaro.com over this any day of the week. I’ve mad more money in my first month of using Vagaro then i did with pt hub in the first 2 months of use. Because Vagaro allows you to scale your business, this is for people who barely make any money, barely have any clients, and just getting started in the private training business. If you’re a vet, don’t waste your money on this, go to Vagaro.

Hey Aaron, I am very sorry to hear that have not had a great experience with My PT Hub. I can see that our support team have been contacting you regarding this issue, no payment was ever lost, we provided all of this information to you via email and advised of the process. Before you changed your packages to Stripe, all of this information was provided to you, we wanted to ensure that all trainers...

Awesome Software!

Really helpful software and its obvious its been made my a team of PTs as the software suits the exact needs of the trainer! Really impressed!

Pros

The client integration is amazing! Being able to download the app and follow through everything the trainer has set works so well for keeping clients motivated and accountable.

Cons

Theres so much to the software but i think there could still be some improvements. Primarily on the account side of things. I have been using a different software up until now that is nowhere near as good with the client integration, but allows me to track all of my finances including expenses. If this was included it would make book keeping so much easier and would be a huge improvement!

With My PT Hub, all your payments will be recorded! We integrate with a third party company called 'Stripe'. We will keep a record of all your payments which you can export, you can also log into your Stripe account and check everything out through here also :) If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Convenient and Easy to Use

Everything is in one place and it makes it easy to send my clients their schedules and workouts.

Pros

I love that everything is all in one place - client billing, program tracking, messaging, and the option to add videos and create schedules.

Cons

Sometimes the app glitches and I wish there was a way for my clients to video themselves and leave it in the app for me to view.

Great to hear that you have been using My PT Hub for 2+ years, you have probably seen many changes over that period of time, but nothing like what is about to come... Clients can upload files, which you can then download and view on the app! I am sorry to hear you have come across some glitches, if you pop an email to support@mypthub.net we will be more than happy to check this out for you :)

GREAT APP

Having the ability to create online training programs is a huge plus. Creating and issuing meal plans. Keeping track of clients and their progress. The ability to accept payments.

Pros

This software is packed with all the tools to run a successful fitness business. Its very user friendly for any all individuals. Clients can access their information easily from their computer on in the palm of their hand.

Cons

Having the custom app available on the iOS is a feature that I hope will be coordinated soon. Although it is up to Apple to make this feature available, it would be great to ensure that this feature is made available to all custom subscribers. Also having the ability to retrieve deleted programs may be a feature to add. Unfortunately when a plan is deleted, even if by mistake, theirs no archive to retrieve from.

Hey Tony, thanks for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Since covid 19 has hit we are all stuck at home and the gym is not an option so my pt hub was a great option so myself and my clients could keep working together.

Pros

What i most like about My pt hub would be that it is very easy for my clients to use. It is not at all glichy.

Cons

I feel there could be easier ways of editing existing workouts. Editing the existing programs can be tricky once they are assigned to the client.

Thank you for your review, Sommer! Making it easy for your clients is exactly what we want. If you pop an email to support@mypthub.net, you can always request our latest webinar which will wall you through from start to finish of everything.

Great!!

I love their customer service!

Pros

I love this app! It eliminates the need for paper or filing. It keeps track of all my clients, their weights, measurements, which exercises, weights, reps and sets they are using.

Cons

That I have to pay annually for it instead of monthly.

Hey Ashley, Thank you so much for your kind review! When upgrade you have the option of both monthly and annual to pay for the subscription. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Very Organized Layout

the unlimited access you can have with a abundance of client's

Pros

It’s features & managing clients. Also being able to deliver to a wide range of clients.

Cons

Every aspect of this software is by far their greatest.

Very kind of you, Justin, that is our aim, to be the greatest! Have you seen mypthub V3?! The video below will give you an insight into V3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEOghAJOqI

Excellent App for a Start Up PT Business!

Using this software allows me to free up capacity to focus more on my clients needs. I no longer have endless amounts of paperwork floating around and everything is right where I need it. Plus even if I haven't got my laptop with me I can access everything I need to on the go. Love it!

Pros

The number of features, in comparison to other online software companies, this has so many features, at first I didn't know where to start! Now I am used to the software it has saved me a lot of time already, and all my clients have had positive feedback. No more spreadsheets!

Cons

It would be good to be able to add more than just an AM and PM workout to the schedule, sometimes I want them to do Resistance session, HIIT and Stretching. It would also be good to have somewhere to see what notifications have already been sent to clients, I had one occasion where I sent the reminder to the same client 3 times by mistake.

Thank you for your review, Natalie! Something big is coming to My PT Hub so do keep your eyes peeled as I think it is something both trainers and clients are going to love :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

My review for My PT Hub

I have more time to plan future ideas. With My PT Hub I will be able to expand my business.

Pros

For my growing business I can really see the asset of using My PT Hub. It will help me to be more diverse with the direction I want to go towards because of the software it offers. I am finding it easier to plan for my clients. Creating and editing templates make it easier and quicker for my busy schedule. I can offer my clients nutrition plans from My PT Hub instead of using my limited time organizing this myself. I like how there is no limit to my client growth because my future plan is to grow.

Cons

At this point in time and with what my business needs I haven't yet found any con's about this program

Thank you for your in depth review, it is much appreciated! It is great to hear that we can be good asset to your growing business and that you are finding it easier to use that your previous methods :) If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Great start

Pros

I started working on MYpthub after watching [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] absolutely rave about it and the scalability. I Was using Trainerize before which charges more as you add on more clients. MyPtHub does not do this and was a big selling point for me.

Cons

A few things aren't naturally intuitive for me to find so perhaps placements of buttons could be revised otherwise everything's great.

Great to hear everything is great! we do not believe in charging trainers to grow their business, we are proud that trainers have been able to do so via the mypthub software. We will continue to grow with you and your business as we have some amazing features lined up, so keep an eye out!

Great Tool

Im happy with it and clients are too

Pros

Love the easiness to the client, but other than that its easy to use, also the newer version is crisp and looks good.

Cons

the only problem we come across id if the client has used before with another PT, we have them make up a new email address, which is not ideal. Time consuming. The new version , just not easy to update measurements its a bit confusing.

Great to hear, Gaynor! If the client previously had an account, when you add them, they will get an email to log into their existing account then accept your invite. If you're ever having any trouble with that, email support@mypthub.net with their details and we can sort it if needed.

Best App for my training

Overall I cannot judge fully yet as I only just got it but I will tell you more in one months time.

Pros

The layout is nice. I have used trainerise and other systems for training and this one looks the nicest. I am integrating everything into my business now and trialing MYPTHUB over the next 1-3 months and going to see how it goes.

Cons

I don't like that when you type in an exercise in the database it comes up numerous times. I don't really like that when you do a program you have to plug in each day's work out. I feel like you guys need to build in set and rep schemes for people to choose from rather than the person having to plug it in every time.

It's great to hear that My PT Hub is the best app for training, we agree with you ;) Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help!

Good product

Customer service I quick and helpfull.

Pros

The ease of use. The quality of the ap is great.

Cons

I think the price is too high for the service.

Thank you for the review, Romayne! Great to hear you're a long term user of My PT Hub and remember if there is anything you ever need, please do get in touch with our amazing support team.

Excellent and always improving

Pros

When I first started using it it only had a few workouts included and didn't have many features so I only really used it to assign my clients workouts easily as it included the videos. Since then it has been constantly updating and improving to the point where now I am able to run an online business alongside my clients.

Cons

I still think the excessive database could be better and should be able to upload our own workout videos instead of having to use the demo ones but other than that no faults

Hey Claire, Thanks for your review! IF you head to your 'Workouts' tab, at the top you will have the option to create your own custom exercise, which you can attach your own video :)

My PT Hub has been great so far. The software is very easy to use, clean, and appealing.

For less than $/year, I'm able to have a branded web interface, branded app, and unlimited client files to track and store. The previous client management software I was using has been promising an app for over a year now and was costing me a few $/month for only up to 20 client spaces. Although it also had many available tools, with My PT Hub, I'll be getting much more for much less.

Pros

The software is well laid out. The options and tools to apply to each client is immense and thorough. As a fitness professional, there isn't much more I think I really need.

Cons

So far, I can't really say there is anything I dislike. I'll admit I'm new to using the software, so as of now, I can only say that I'm still trying to figure out where everything is. By no fault of the developers though. I'm one of those people that skip tutorials and figure it out as I go.

Hey Michael, Thank you for the kind review! Its great to see that there is nothing that you dislike on My PT Hub and on the 19th July it is only going to get better! the link below will allow you to sign up to find out more :) A link it would be worth you all having to save in your notes: https://www.mypthub.net/special-event/ If you need any help with anything at all, Michael, please do get in contact with us at support@mypthub.net

Just what I was looking for

My overall experience is very good, this website/app is just what I was looking for. My PT Hub is at a different level than all the other providers I have tried.

Pros

It is very easy to learn, both for me and my clients. I really like that I can customize the theme to suit my branding. There are endless exercises to choose, and excellent videos. Customer support is also very quick and helpful!

Cons

I really miss a function for feedback directly on my clients workouts. I would also love it if the clients would get a notification from the "thumbs up" button on their activity, as this is barely visible to them. In the app I am unable to scroll back in messages more than a couple of messages.

It is great to hear that mypthub is just what you're looking for! I am not sure if you have seen, but we have completely changed the messages area which is now called 'Chat' which you will be able to create group chats, do broadcast messages and even send photos and videos. If you ever have any future requests or just want to get in touch with our team, pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will happily help :)

Newly personal trainer or experience coach

It one of the better fitness software I have used over the years. very easy to use if you never used one before.

Pros

you a 1-month free trial you, you can ask all the question you want and they already have them answer, you reach out and get online support, tips and advice are on the site, the staff that helped me every time was so kind nothing was too much to ask no matter how simple it was. most importantly they are not trying to sell you anything​ they want you to ​see how it fit with your business.

Cons

I am not a big fan of the result tracker when am trying to put update my clients result I have to write down I cannot do it while I am​ with my clients.

Such a Life Saver!

This solved all my online coaching problems! I love My PT Hub and can't wait to tell others about it!

Pros

I love the fact that everything is in the same place! I used to have multiple different systems and felt flustered and disorganized with my clients. Now everything is in the same place and my branding is even on it!

Cons

I haven't used the software long enough for this but I have no complaints as of right now!

We are glad this is a life saver!! mypthub has been created so that trainers can do exactly that, have everything in one place. We have so much more to come which we will be sure to tell you about very soon. If there is anything we can ever do to help, Sydney, please do let us know!

MY PT Hub APP.

I have tried other apps and I have find MY PT Hub the most effective for me, as I train clients online and presencial.

Pros

I like the most is the exercise library, huge range of exercises. Also is pretty easy creating, modifying, coping and assigning workouts for clientes. I was spending a lot time using excel, now I can easily guide my clients when they are training by themselves. e

Cons

Macros and Meal Plan, quite confusing to input the macros.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Lucas. In your account under the question mark icon at the top, there are videos to show you how to use each area of the platform, which may really help! Please do book in a phone call to speak to one of our team and happy to run through anything you like, whether that is help with the software or any advice we have.

One stop

I had an amazing experience and i like they are constantly improving. I cant wait to provide an experience that is complete and professional for my clients.

Pros

The easy to use UI/UX makes it easy foe me and my clients to use. The features are extremely on point and most importantly is MYPTHUB is priced reasonably.

Cons

it can get quite confusing at times but that s only because it take time to understand and use this platform like anything new. but once you have done this u pretty much get used to this.

One-stop shop, is exactly what we want you to have! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

You get what you pay for ...... CHEAP!

Worst customer service EVER. I was never informed my subscription was set to renew after not using it for over 9 months. I went to cancel my subscription on my account, yet there is no way to cancel online. After filing a complaint and to cancel I was charged another yearly subscription. They refuse to refund my money. This company is a SCAM, do not sign up for any trials and don't waste your time trying to save money on a yearly subscription. It is absolute GARBAGE.

Pros

The template design of creating workouts made it fairly easy to build and make changes to programs. However you were limited with the parameters of the exercise. (Sets, reps, time, RPE ) anything off of that you would have to include in a separate note. This would not be good for a Powerlifting program, CrossFit, or any moderate to advanced functional training. Basic programming with basic features. If SIMPLE is what you're looking for, here it is.

Cons

Promoted all these features that are supposed to be included, but don't actually work. The hardware integration is a joke, does not sync and record anything. The client dashboard is garbage and includes the bare minimum of features. The videos are slow/ lag and looks cheap. Even if the company made updates to the software I was unaware of it. As a paying customer I was not even informed there was an upgrade. Not that it would have made much difference.

I am very sorry to see you did no like the mypthub software, we have created the workouts and every other area to make it easier for all users! I can see that you were on the older version of mypthub, we do now have a new version which was created over a 2 year period and is more expensive as it is a stronger product with 100's of new features. If you ever want to discuss this, please do in touch with our support team and we will be more than happy to help.

Great app for training clients

I overall really enjoy using my PT hub. It helps be stay organized and deliver a great product.

Pros

It is a great app that has everything you need in one spot. I love the videos that goes along with my programming. The nutrition helps to break things down just like it is in my fitness pal. Easy way to track results and give clients real time data

Cons

I wish that had some per made forms like par-q, liability, ect instead of make your own.

Because My PT Hub is a worldwide company everywhere is different from forms that is required, also dependent on level of the trainer! Great to hear we have everything you need! As always, if you ever need anything else at all please do let us know by heading over to our support portal - https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Supportive and the best software out there by far! Love mypthub!

Pros

Having trialed 4 different companies before signing up to My PT Hub i found they all lacked in one area which was vital to the running of my business. That was having everything in one place! As a trainer, the decision to utilise a software often comes down to wanting something to help manage your business/clients that's simple to use. my pt hub does exactly that and more. Unlike a few others that require you to integrate with other apps/software companies they have everything in one place! I trialed trainerize and ptdistinction but found the workout builders very clunky and slow.

Cons

There are no cons, my pt hub has been supportive throughout my entire journey with them and shown interest in not only my custom but myself as a person. A personal touch that most companies canbenefit from. I currently book clients in for 30 minute 1-1 sessions which is not yet doable via the software but I know the team are working on this! :)

MYPTHUB 5* 'Does what it says on the tin'

Loads of benefits for using the software especially for new or been in the business for a while.

Pros

As a active PT the pt hub app/software helps you & your clients life easier. Use the free trial and progress through the upgrades, dont forget you can cancel anytime. I have been using this software for more than 6 years. Definately recommend to any new or veteran PT.

Cons

Only problem I found was I use the timer inbetween sets/reps and the new version runs slow on my ipad.

Thank you for your review, Craig! It is much appreciated. If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Cant go wrong

Feel the software as a whole is very user friendly for the admin and client side of things. Plenty of programs to choose from to help get you off the ground and used to it. V3 is very easy on the eye. Like anything really the more time and effort you put into something the more chance of you getting full value.

Pros

Look, ease of use for me and clients. Programs to help get you up and running.

Cons

In the message center it would be great to incorporate a sharing option of pictures etc

Thanks for your in depth review, Sam, it really is mc appreciated! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests :) https://support.mypthub.net