My PT Hub Reviews - Page 8

2,726 reviews

Great Software

Being able to keep everything in one place and having a place to contact all clients easily as well as being able to track their workouts has been easier than without software.

Pros

Helps personal trainers really stay organized and keep all of their clients organized with their training and nutrition. Being able to create work outs is awesome.

Cons

It could have a few more workouts related to powerlifting or basic strength training such as 5x5 or madcow programs, but being able to create your own workout works just as well.

Thank you for your review, David! Within the workouts section, we do have the 'Find a plan' section, which do have a bunch of templates which you can use and edit as much as you like but yes you can also create your own from scratch :) If you ever need any help at all, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to go through anything with you.

Satisfied Customer

I have loved it for 3 years, and will continue to use it. Also my fitness organization loves it too!

Pros

I love how efficient it is for clients of all ages. It is very easy to use, and makes the administrative portion easy.

Cons

I think before the update there were a few glitches when sending messages. Also the videos did not always work, but I love it now.

That's amazing to hear you have been a long-term user of My PT Hub, Aleisha! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Ok software but it can be better.

Pros

Package Maker - It's real easy to build packages for clients Scheduler - Keeps clients notified with daily workouts Plenty of workout videos Nutrition Log Before and after photos Features

Cons

The software can be very glitchy. - Server very slow - App shuts down during workouts (you lose all data) - Calendar is a hit and miss - sometimes shows duplicates, shows wrong count sessions, very slow to come up... - Messaging - can be very annoying (when sending messages to all at the same time, some people don't get it. Messaging is only in one place...so when youre looking at your...

Good Job, so far!

I really like the system. I have used My PT Hub now for a number of years and have found that it has cut down my workload. I do like the pre-programmed workout. If I don’t exactly use the program it certainly would give me some ideas on how to modify my session

Pros

Ease of use and content of the software platform. Having all that I need in one place that allows an interface with my clients. I can, at a glance follow the progress of my clients. The software allows to message a group and follow their payments

Cons

Sometimes it is not intuitive when setting up schedules. Some of my clients find it difficult to operate the software from home

Great to hear everything is going great so far! If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)

Moved from trainerize to mypthub

Pros

I love how easy it is to include client meal plans and workouts all in the same platform, and the ease of customizing everything to particular clients.

Cons

There could be more exercises in the software and more customized meal plans to allow more ease to trainers.

That's great to you have made the switch over to My PT Hub, Taylor! My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030334594-Create-a-custom-exercise

Just what I was looking for

My overall experience is very good, this website/app is just what I was looking for. My PT Hub is at a different level than all the other providers I have tried.

Pros

It is very easy to learn, both for me and my clients. I really like that I can customize the theme to suit my branding. There are endless exercises to choose, and excellent videos. Customer support is also very quick and helpful!

Cons

I really miss a function for feedback directly on my clients workouts. I would also love it if the clients would get a notification from the "thumbs up" button on their activity, as this is barely visible to them. In the app I am unable to scroll back in messages more than a couple of messages.

It is great to hear that mypthub is just what you're looking for! I am not sure if you have seen, but we have completely changed the messages area which is now called 'Chat' which you will be able to create group chats, do broadcast messages and even send photos and videos. If you ever have any future requests or just want to get in touch with our team, pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will happily help :)

My review.

My overall experience is pretty good, this will be I think the 3rd year that I am using it and I have already recommended it to three colleagues but I would like the feature issues to be addressed faster. I think it would be helpful for you to find a way to be more in touch with your clientele and their needs​.

Pros

The best part of MyPTHub I would say that is the value for money and the customer service.

Cons

The features of program design have some flaws which are taking a long time to be fixed, if they do.

Great to hear that you like both the price of My PT Hub, we have by far the most competitive price on the market! My PT Hub will be going through some changes within the coming months, so make sure that you keep your eyes peeled :)

Great Product

I have had no issues so far. It seems good and I think I will continue using this for my business.

Pros

It's easy to use and convenient for online trainers. I like the layout of the workouts. It's user friendly and it gives you access to already made programs so you can get ideas

Cons

The payments can only be done through a Stripe account which I do not have access to in my country.

Thanks, Amanda! Please do book in a phone call to speak to one of our team and happy to run through anything you like, whether that is help with the software or any advice we have.

Tried a few, and chose this.

Great ease of use, simple to load clients and for them to add their profiles. Great would recommend

Pros

It’s easy, everything you need is in one place.

Cons

Nothing yet. I haven’t fully utilised it but plan to do so.

Everything in one place is exactly what we want for all our trainers and their clients! I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them :) https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/?utm_expid=.gFiOkW1iTF-xupFjl8ItSw.0&utm_referrer=

Solved all our programming issues

We are able to program and standardize training for our Transformation courses

Pros

When looking to program across different clubs in the UK and with different trainers, this was a fantastic easy method to standardize the content as well as a professional looking app for members/clients to use with their trainers.

Cons

The link to the App didn't work on some of the emails to members/clients

Great to hear it solved all your programming issues :) If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Its called "hub" for a reason

Pros

It places all my intergrations in one place

Cons

Not able to customize the appearance as much as I would like

Exactly what we want to hear! Everything in one place for both trainers and clients. If there is anything you think could improve the mypthub software, please do let us know as we love to hear your feedback.

Good app but need a bucket menu!

I have manged to set up 12 week programmes and already in the need to upgradeable access more client accounts. The platform has helped me take off after lockdown.

Pros

Easy to set up and plan workout. Access for clients is very good and interactive which helps no end.

Cons

Often felt that the nutrition plans and meals were lacking in amount and variation. Also taking online payment does seem as straight forward as its made out to be. I'm yet to accept a payment through the app relying on traditional measures.

In your account under the question mark icon at the top, there are videos to show you how to use each area of the platform, which may really help! Please do book in a phone call to speak to one of our team and happy to run through anything you like, whether that is help with the software or any advice we have.

Great piece of kit

Helps with client accountability and therefore retention.

Pros

Everything is in one place, making programming and management much more time efficient; it's also fully personalised to your brand for that added professional look.

Cons

Not all features are on the app yet - you still have to log in online to access the macro calculator etc.

There are currently a few features which are on the web browser and not on the app, but this will be soon be changing :) Great that it is more time efficient for you and your business! If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Important piece to my training business and my clients love it!

MyPtHub is helping me stay organized with my programs and also helping my branch out into doing more online fitness training.

Pros

I have used other fitness apps and this one is very user friendly. MyPtHub is continuing to update the software to make sure we are getting what we need.

Cons

I wish the built in Fitness and Nutrition Plans were not as good as I would hope. If they were able to upgrade those programs, I think this would be a one stop shop and be the absolute best fitness app you could possible want. Hire more Personal Trainers and RD's to help design better plans

Hey Derrick, Thanks for your review! The nutrition plans we have create are just templates which you can use/edit/rename and more. However, you can create your own nutrition plans and I have attached a link to show you how :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMpUkraLmr8

Great Software, Amazing value

The Customer Service has been amazing. Given that I had several other services before I we very tough when it came to questions and very hesitant to sign up for another program but here i am and I'm happy with my decision

Pros

Start off with the obvious, the price. The price was so good compared to similar options that it actually made me skeptical. However after thorough investigation and a few trail (which they even extended for me) I determined it to be WELL worth the money. Ive had several other options up to 150$+ a month promising similar amenities as MY PT Hub none really were worth the value until now. I only regret it took me so long and I wasted so much money before.

Cons

So far the other things I have noticed are minor things like user interfaces and what not and initial navigation. Some of it might come just from my own novice. There are a few other things that would changed but nothing major that would deter me from the program so far.

Hey Soloman, thank you for taking the time to write a review for My PT Hub! We do pride ourselves on the our prices, being the most competitive on the market and we want to have everything within one app for trainers so they do not need to use any other :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Easy startup and just getting rolling

Training a group of high school age and younger athletes and volleyball players. Allows us to through some already set up routines through PT hub at them to shake things up and keep them interested and motivated to do their normal training routines. Also gives us the ability to help players start tracking their nutrition, goals and so much more. So far has been great.

Pros

lots of features, still digging in to figure out how and when to use all the assets.

Cons

not the greatest user interface, but that could just be the feeling I've gotten after just this first week of using it. Customer service access seems a little tough to use through their website but I have not really put it to the test yet.

Thank you for your review, Andrew! Our support team are here to help you every step of the way and there are a bunch of ways you can get in touch to ask any questions or need help navigation through the software. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Lovin it so far!

Pros

The ease of creating workouts and programs for my clients. And, the plethora of templates of workouts and programs as well.

Cons

I don't really have any cons just yet. I'm still learning the software.

We love that you love it! If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help

Affordable. Value add. Great customer service.

Client retention.

Pros

Share programs easily. Build programs easily. Stay in touch with clients easily. Keep clients satisfied at all times even when they are travelling.

Cons

Video upload for custom exercises is slow and time consuming. A quick and easy way to add videos rapidly would significantly improve the experience and would help us scale our business quicker.

Hey Brett! When creating your custom exercise, you will simply just need to enter the workouts description etc. then you will be able to add a video from either Youtube or Vimeo, the link below will show you how :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ Remember that this evening we have a big My PT Hub update which will include NEW features, you can sign up on the following link to view our webinar! https://www.mypthub.net/special-event/

versatility

overall very content, I still yet to use it at its full capacity, but so far its exactly what I need to run my personal training agency.

Pros

The calendar and the customization is the selling point for me. Best feature.

Cons

the customer service could be better. Its extremely inconvenient to have to book an appointment 2 days ahead only to have a 10 min converation.

There are a bunch of different ways you can get in contact with our support team such as live chat on our website, social media, book an appointment or email us at support@mypthub.net and we will get back to you usually on the same day

My PT Hub - Great

Great, easy to use, well laid out and professional.

Pros

This software is AMAZING for introducing to new clients, professional and easy. It includes a PARQ and explains all features.

Cons

It does not have a vast library of exercises pre-recorded to add into new client plans.

Thank you so much for your review, Erin! My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030334594-Create-a-custom-exercise

So so easy to use.

I was struggling to maintain track of client progress, now its all in one place and it's so much easier to track!

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up, and how much easier tracking your clients progress is. It's all in one place!

Cons

I think the only thing missing from the software is the ability to video call with clients, other than that, spot on.

Great to hear that is easy to use for you, having everything in one place is exactly what we want! We have now integrated with many Softwares so you can do bookings for your video calls through the software. If you get in touch with our support team, we will be able to walk you through this.

My PT Hub Review

Very good so far

Pros

The set workouts are good, making it easy to get started without building anything. The customer support is good.

Cons

The lay out needs a little work. There are things I can only do in web browser that being able to do in app would be helpful

Really appreciate you taking the time to write a review, Matthew. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Love the program!

Greatest investment for my business and keeping track of my clients, workouts, and plans!

Pros

I love that my new clients and even potential clients are able to create their own profile and complete asessments that I have created. Love the app and being able to keep track of all client information

Cons

I'd say the least is workout selection. I usually have to create custom exercises myself in order to add to a clients workout. The selection of exercises does have the basics though.

Thank you so much for your review, Ralisha, it is great to hear that you love the program, we do too! My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, but are always adding more. If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :D

It might be the best out there, but still requires a lot of work

apologies for being critical but i think these features (especially enabling marketing capabilities) would take this program from average to incredible. i will be constantly on the the look out for a software that provides the ability to build custom programs with video demonstrations that has marketing capabilities. ***another great (but not necessary feature) would be for clients to be able to download videos to view offline. could even charge extra for this and would happily pay.

Pros

I think it does have a lot of features. I have experimented with all the other similar providers (trainers, truecoach, ptdistinction) and mypthub seems to offer the most features for your buck. customer support does seem to get back to you pretty quickly.

Cons

I think there are a number of things that need to be fixed. And i have voiced my concerns and keep getting word from support about an amazing update that i'll be very impressed with. it's been 7 months and i still haven't seen any updates and it's always the same answer from support. and they don't give word on when i can expect the update. this is pretty frustrating. firstly, marketing. i don't...

Keith's Review

Very positive, as a trainer and a client

Pros

Fairly easy to use, customisable app. able to use the functions on the app, not just the website

Cons

Nothing yet, just upgraded to the new version, old one every now and then crashed, but

Thank you for your review, Keith, it is much appreciated! If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.