My PT Hub Reviews - Page 9

2,726 reviews

Customer Support is Great

So far so good. I am impressed with all the features that are offered.

Pros

The customer support team are very helpful. I've been guided through the features of the app I don't understand.

Cons

Small faults with the app on the clients end sometimes but that is likely with any software.

I am very happy our support team helping you throughout and they will continue to do so! If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help. I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them! https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

Excellent experience, just smooth out nutrition

Pros

Easy to use Nice to select alternative exercises Wide variety of plans Support staff is promt, professional yet friendly

Cons

I have been using the app longer as a client (my coach has me on it) then as a PT. I am based in South Africa and when searching for some food items, it gets difficult when it's not available. Even when you want to manually "load" a new food item with nutritional values, there is constantly a hick up to add or save it. It would be nice if the app can have the variety as My Fitness Pal does for SA foods

Thank you very much for your review, Cynthia and I will pass on the kind message to the support team! My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this. You and your clients will be able to add custom food items and should have no issues saving, if there is any problems as always pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)

My experience with PThub has been very positive. They have almost all the features I could ask for!

There are so many benefits. I have an easy way to track workouts and progress of my clients. I can schedule them in easily. My clients can easily see their own progress, as well as keep track of nutrition. The software also keeps track of my transactions which is super helpful as well!

Pros

I love the ease of workout building, coupled with the scheduler. Almost everything in the software is well thought out, and anything that it is missing, the people at MyPThub are working on adding! The customer service is also excellent. Being able to book a 30 min session is fantastic. I don't have to wait on hold for an undisclosed amount of time before I get help. Then on top of that, having support through email is an excellent way to add to the customer service!

Cons

There's nothing that I really dislike about the software thus far. I do wish, however, that I could post my availability for the week and that my clients could go into my calendar and book their own times. I also wish there was an option to set a package to be paid by cash/cheque/e-transfer, as this is the majority of how I get paid.

Amazing product

Pros

the ease of the product how it makes it super simple for me as a trainer and for my clients to access their plans.

Cons

I havent found any cons yet as i only have had the software for 30 days but i do not think i will find any.

Amazing! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Evin :) Our Biggest Leap since 2015! 17th October 2019, at 10am PST / 6pm, BST. Join us by clicking the link below. https://www.mypthub.net/special-event

MyPTHub Review

Top class. Support is always amazing and super quick

Pros

Systems are very easy to put in place in terms of training programs and check-ins for clients. Everything the clients needs is in 1 place, and with the integration of MyFitnessPal, the app stepped up a huge notch.

Cons

Sometimes it can be glitchy for clients, if there was a way to send a client a form that they could fill in weekly but their previous answers would still save, rather than having to duplicate the form and resend weekly, this would be a massive improvement.

Glad to hear our support has been extremely helpful for you, Curtis. They will always be there for you! If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

MyPTHub is a great piece of kit that can be used on multiple platforms to track clients progress.

Making it much easier to be able to look after all of my clients. It is an all-in-one solution that keeps on growing.

Pros

The ability to use it on both a desktop computer and a smartphone which is convenient for both myself and my clients. It is an efficient piece of software that once you have learnt how to use properly can save you a lot of time going forward. The new scheduler feature is a great addition that allows you to create a plan of action for your clients on specific days, and even at specific times of the day, which makes it clear for them of what they need to do and when.

Cons

It took a bit of time to get used to using the software, and at first it was quite limited in what it could do. However, over the past 12 months, they have done a great job in adding numerous features and upgrading existing ones which has been a welcome addition and what has made me decide to renew my subscription.

Great features. Everything I need in one place!

I've been using MY PT Hub for a couple of weeks. It's easy to use and will be great for making my clients experience very customized!

Pros

I really like how the workouts and nutrition programs have great examples to work off of. The nutrition database is amazing too! Very much similar to myfitnesspal but it's great to have that included in the app.

Cons

There could be more bodyweight exercises. I find that I will have to make my own. The exercise videos are very much catered to gym equipment.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Melissa, that's exactly what we like to hear 'Everything I need in one place!' My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, which we do have a good bunch of bodyweight exercises. However, as mentioned you can always create your own but we will be adding more soon :)

Nice looking program and love the customization

It is better than some other programs I have used. It is nice to communicate with clients in the app.

Pros

I like the customization. I like the way it looks. It has a lot of exercises on the apps already too!

Cons

I thought it was hard to make workouts and programs. I didn't like the way it was set up for that...it kept going back to other parts of the app when I was trying to make workouts and would save one. I also didn't like how the nutrition was set up. I wish it was set up more like my fitness pal or could integrate that into the app.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Kayla, it is really appreciated! mypthub does not integrate with any third parties as we everything to be under one roof including the nutrition. If you need any help with navigation then please do book an appointment to speak to one of our amazing support team and we will help wherever possible.

Better choice than competitors

As of now I am satisfied and excited to check out the other gray tires that I did not have access to during the trial period.

Pros

I love that I can create meal plans myself and it add up all the macros. I also like that I can upload my own worksheets so clients can have that available for their mindset training.

Cons

Maybe it’s because I am new therefore I don’t know how to use everything but I had issues creating a program and inviting a client into the app but customer service reached out to help me out. Great customer service.

So great to hear our customer service team has helped you out and they will continue to do so! In your account under the question mark icon at the top, there are videos to show you how to use each area of the platform, which may really help.

great company

i have used them for many years and will continue too.

Pros

being about to keep record of all my clients programmes and past weights/ exercises.

Cons

would be great if it had a notes section for each client and if when weights are entered into the workouts, the most recent weight would come up and not the template weight.

Very kind of you, Ben! We try to be the best company we possible can and provide a software which helps all trainers with their business :) When a client logs a workout, if they click the clock icon next to each exercise, they will be able to see weight lifted on a previous exercise without changing the template you created.

My PT Hub.. Great for any Fitness Professional

Pros

I've used My PT Hub as an end user and a business user and couldn't highly recommend. Really easy to use and friendly to navigate

Cons

I think that the mobile / desktop integrations could be a little sleeker.

Thank you for your review, Dena! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Why I use the Pt Hub

I've alway's had a good experience with he Pt Hub

Pros

I find it easy to use & easy for clients to use as well & very well priced for coaches

Cons

when I schedule a client on he calendar, I don't want to have to pick a workout in order to log a workout & mark it complete. Sometimes I just want mark the session complete on my calendar without picking a workout.

Thank you so much for your review, Nicole, so great to hear you have been with My PT Hub for a long time! If there is anything you think may improve the software, please do raise this to support@mypthub.net as we love to hear your feedback.

Underused

Generally great and I know that the more I make use of it, the better my experience will be!

Pros

I first used the software briefly a few years ago and never fully appreciated just how significant a force multiplier it was. Now that I am moving more of my business online, it is essential!

Cons

Can be a little difficult to navigate but the great customer support alleviates this.

Great to hear you're a long term user of My PT Hub! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help!

Overall, its a good software with some really helpful features to keep track of clients and staff.

Pros

Fully customizable. User friendly app. Very Affordable. Custom App Icon is a Nice Touch. pre set workouts and meal plans Client Profiles. A very useful tool.

Cons

Can be a little glitchy at times. App is a bit slow. Slow response time from customer service. Being a UK company, the time differences are completely opposite so usually get response emails at 2 in the morning.

Hey Quashawn! To contact our support team you can pop us an email to support@mypthub.net and we will get back to you within 24 hours, also you can get us on live chat or even book in a phone call! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/ Remember that tomorrow we have the biggest update My PT Hub has had in 3 years, so make sure you sign up for our live webinar :) https://www.mypthub.net/special-event/

GOOD BUT ROOM TO BE GREAT

ITS GOOD, I WOULD RECOMMEND IT

Pros

REALLY LIKE IT, BUT SOMETIMES HAVE UPDATING ISSUE RE PROGRAMMES AND TROUBLE SAVING RECORDED WORKOUT, WOULD LOVE TO LOAD PRIVATE VIDEOS FOR CLIENTS AND ALLOCATE PLUS AN EXTRA REVIEW SHEET FOR CLIENTS RE TRACKING MOODE, WATER, FOOD ETC

Cons

ITS CAN BE SLOW AT TIMES AND DIFFICULT FOR CLIENTS TO GET TO GRIPS WITH AT FIRST, IT TAKES A LOT OF PHONE STORAGE SPACE

Thank you for your review, Victoria! If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests :) https://support.mypthub.net

Free trail to purchase

Im still learning the software but have found it ticks a lot of boxes I need so far

Pros

Options to connect most fitness trackers. ability to change logo on app tile. online booking system otpion Videos can be uploaded in any format

Cons

respond to client notes in an easier format would be nice.

Thank you for your review, Abbi! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Awesome App

These new features are so amazing. I really love the scheduling, and the group fitness features this program has. Overall, I have had a great experience using the app, and I'm glad to have it.

Pros

I love these new features that Hub came up with. This is really helping me manage my PT business.

Cons

The bugs on the mobile app can be fixed, but otherwise, I have no problem with this.

Thank you for your review, Marcus! It is great to see that you you like the new features, we will have plenty more coming for you as well :) If you every need any support, please do get in contact with us at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help, Marcus.

I used Others But this one is the best

Amazing i knew by day 2 i found the software of my dreams to help my business grow

Pros

The customer service, i was with another software for years and found it had to work i was set up with this one in one day and got all my programs up in 1 week i had about 4 service call from the team that allowed me to play with the software more and see how i can make the most out of it both laptop and app is amazing i used it years ago when it first come out and it was basically very bad but OH MY MY how its change its outstanding

Cons

Links i think the links shouls look better when you post on Facebook and others

Thank you for the review, Nataki! I am glad our team has helped you get set up and we will continue to help you throughout with whatever you need. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

really practical and organized

Pros

the main menu is organized, every exercise has a video and if there isn't the exercise exactly hoe I want it, I can go and create it.My clients can log in their food. You can sing your Fitbit app to it.

Cons

when creating workouts I actually have to change every single exercise. For example. the exercise has a rest period and I don't wish to have it there at all, I have to go through every exercise to take it out. It is a small detail that could save time when creating workouts My clients wish they could sing their Myfitness pal to the app

We have over 7,500 exercises in our database which all have custom videos, when you add these to your workouts, you will then need to enter all of the metric for that exercise, but once it is done you will not have to do it again, as it will save as a template! :) Your clients do not need to use MyFitnessPal, My PT Hub has its only nutrition log, where your clients can log all their food items against a plan you have assigned to them. Last night we launched NEW features which will be available on 1st August, check out our webinar in the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0

That programs, nutrition, workouts, and exercises are already created for you

Pros

Easy to use the software, That the software programs, nutrition, workouts, and exercises are already created for you

Cons

That I was paid for a upgrade but I wasn’t able to use all upgraded tools at the time of my purchase

Thank you very much for the review, Kenyatta. If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help

Thank God for this platform!

I am loving PT Hub, once you get a hang of it it is very easy to use! I am so grateful I have found this platform, literally a life saver !

Pros

I organize online challenge every month for my community and I love the fact that they can log in their food and progress pic and I can see it!

Cons

The landing page for the business could be improved. The way we navigate through the platform could be a little bit more clear, it takes some time to get used to . I would probably need to reach out and see if I can create automated messages/email through app

We love this, great to hear you're loving mypthub! If you ever have any suggestions on how to improve the software, please do let our support team know as we love your feedback.

Amazing fitness software for Personal trainers

Is been a really nice experience for me and my clients.

Pros

I tried other software before and once i had everything settled on it I asked my friends and family to try and they thought it was too hard to use for someone that is already making an effort to try to train. Then I found My Pt Hub and It has everything I need it, easier to use, nicer lay out and the customer service has always responded very nicely and help me with everything I needed.

Cons

The only thing I like the least is that sometimes is difficult to find a program when you have lots. I thing it will be easier if we could just type the words to find it by name. Suggestion there. And I would like to be able to use it also in Spanish.

Impressed so far

So far it's been great. Everyone (even virtually) is very helpful. The masterclass was very helpful.

Pros

It's pretty intuitive and with practice it will become even more user friendly. I'm excited to see what my clients experience.

Cons

It was a bit confusing to understand how to build workouts, packages, assign to clients, etc. It would be so much better if you could search exercises by equipment (or bodyweight) or by body part. I was very surprised this was not an option. For example search by bands, kettlebells or by core / glutes. It would be SO awesome and save a lot of time if that were an option. Also my clientele is mostly women. It would be great to have more ladies demonstrating in the video's

Great to hear you're impressed so far! We have so much more to come, so keep your eyes peeled... My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030334594-Create-a-custom-exercise

Few issues with App Store subscription and not allowing access but very good platform.

Pros

Ease of access for myself and clients. The amount of exercises. Easily build worksouts. Loads of other features that I haven't tapped into yet.

Cons

Inability to build in signature to forms section for client info. The forms section is somewhat limited to what you can do.

Hey Ben! Thank you for your review! Great to hear that both yourself and clients are finding the app easy to use. When you upgrade via the app, there are a few features such as the scheduler which are not included, it is why it a slightly cheaper price :) When creating a form, you will have the option to add an e-signature which will be the bottom middle option! You can either assign this to your client or have it show in the sign up process. If you need any help, please do get in contact with us at support@mypthub.net.

Great!!

The best I find about PT training.

Pros

Everything you need against CoVid19 (I live in Italy...)

Cons

It's a little bit difficoult to use at the beginning, but the support team is great!

It is great to hear that mypthub has helped your business throughout this terrible time! Our support team will help you whenever you require, If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us