My PT Hub Reviews - Page 94

2,726 reviews

use this to train clients online and in the gym

Pros

It's so easy to use but takes a bit of time to find your way about the site. I like how easy it is to set clients up and add workouts

Cons

To be honest there isn't anything I don't like about the app. It's the best type I have used for this .

review

overal experience is good

Pros

i like the organization and ease of access

Cons

can feel over complicated at times but once you figure out where all the features are its pretty easy

If you ever need any help at all especially with navigation, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Amazing User experience!

Pros

How straight forward it is and easy to use! I love how there is a video for each of the exercises and you can easily load programs.

Cons

Nothing so far but a small thing might be that the app says "my pt hub" on it and you can't correct that.

Easy to use good product

Pros

I like having a singular place that is easy to access which allows me to store vital information about my clients.

Cons

I wish this product was slightly cheaper.

A really good deal.

Pros

The thing I like I most about this software is it ease of use. My clients like it a lot is easily manageable and the foods database as well as the ability to create custom workouts is outstanding.

Cons

I really don't have a negative thing to say so far, I really like it because it maximizes my efforts, and minimizes the time I have to spend managing clients so I can enjoy more free time.

Remarkable software

Full PT trainer suite for my clients

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and it the complete package. Anything I needed to do, My PT Hub had the feature. The price is almost criminal its that good value. The support and response time is the best around.

my review

Pros

easy workout samples that helped my clients

Cons

was a bit confusing at first to use then got easier

If you pop an email to support@mypthub.net, you can always request our latest webinar which will wall you through from start to finish of everything. Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help!

Great software for personal trainers

Great- I would use again if there is a need (eg. If I did more PT appointments)

Pros

My PT hub has all that you need to run a successful PT business- appointments, scheduling, payments, online store and more

Cons

A little on the expensive side but mhchlre reasonable that Trainerize. It is not good for classes or fitness studios - best for pretty much trainers who do one on one sessions.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos we have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them! https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/?utm_expid=.gFiOkW1iTF-xupFjl8ItSw.0&utm_referrer=

easy to use

Pros

It's helpful to have templates that you can customize for each client; ease of use sets this software above others.

Cons

N/A - will be spending more time reviewing in coming weeks, but so far am pleased with quality and breadth of services.

Easy to use and simple

Pros

I like how it is very easy to use. The tools and features are very useful to myself as a trainer and to my clients.

Cons

I don't like how you can't pay for packages by using the app. it would be much more easier, especially for elderly.

Happy Customer

happy with overall use, its allowed me to set up and get my business online within hours of joining

Pros

its easy to correct things if you get it wrong first attempt

Cons

not being able to just "repeat" sets/reps etc into each workout and only changing the exercise

PT hub

Pros

Everything for my business is in one place

Cons

Not super straight forward when setting up workouts

If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :D

not there yet

i won't use it again until they fix the bulkiness of the site

Pros

i liked how i could share it with my clients. it was our own little workout world

Cons

this software has got a lot of improving to do. it's very cumbersome and not user friendly

Hey Jen, thank you for taking the time to write a review! My PT Hub in near future will be going through some very big changes in the near future. If you keep an eye out on our social media such as Twitter and Facebook and we will keep you up to date :)

Good

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to schedule workouts. The ability to add meal plans. Pre loaded workouts and pre loaded meal plans

Cons

Hard to find basic workouts like treadmill or ellipitical. Wish there were more meal plans such a diabetic or Leto

Amazing customer support to get me started with the software. Very impressive software.

Pros

The workout builder is amazing. It designs great workouts based on some criteria that I input. The videos provided make it very easy for my clients to see a demo of the workout. The app interface is very impressive.

Cons

The exercises (including reps, sets, lbs/kg) in each workout can be difficult to change. It has to be done one by one instead of highlighting groups as a whole and changing it all at once. The trainer web interface needs a bit of work to make its ease of use better, but I've been told that changes will be happening shortly. Thank you for considering my suggestions.

Terrible customer support, will charge you additional months after cancel l and refuse to refund

Terrible experience

Pros

Software was ok at best, but I was really disappointed to find out they had been charging my card despite my multiple support requests trying to cancel. None of which they bothered to reply to.

Cons

Be sure to read the reviews posted on other websites as well. I asked them to cancel my subscription twice in March, it's been nearly 6 months since and nobody as replied to my support requests and they continued charging my card. Other people have been having similar issues with them, I'd steer clear

Hey Dakota, I believe our support team has now resolved this with you. If there is anything else we can ever do to help, please do email support@mypthub.net

So helpful, and timesaving!

Pros

It allows me to keep track of all my clients on one place, and allows me to see which part of the workouts they are completing.

Cons

Workouts/schedules don't save automatically, meaning I've had to re-do workouts on lots of occasions.

6 years as a pen & paper PT and this has now opened up a whole new world of productivity.

Pros

The organisation of client files are incredible. Keeping track of sessions in the same place as scheduling is my main pro here.

Cons

Being a pen & paper person for years, I found it a little confusing and off-putting getting started.

GO-Training

Overall very good and able to set up and scale our business allowing ease of use for clients.

Pros

Simple, easy to use features / interface.

Cons

could be more advanced programming allowing pyramid set / rep schemes for example and better video demo's.

Thank you for your review, Chris! If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests :D https://support.mypthub.net

Great product to begin with

love it

Pros

It has the ability to make everything come together from workouts to diets

Cons

the time zone difference as it sends alerts to early for my customers

If you're ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

has been a easy to use experieicen

Pros

The site is easy to use, I like the drop down options for excersises and the added bonus of nutrion for clients

Cons

the view on pricing I dont like how it looks for for the client. I would like to be able to add a skype date as well

So far so good.

Pros

Only been using for a month but its nice to have all my clients organised in one place, and is super affordable

Cons

Im not thrilled on the instruction videos but I just make my own anyway

Those instruction videos may very soon be changing along with a lot of other things, keep your eyes peeled... As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help :)

review

overall i think its great it will just take me time to learn all the functions :)

Pros

its easy for my clients to understand and navigate! i have videos to help me learn what to do.

Cons

it can be difficult finding some exercises and learning how to do some things.

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)

Overall I like the app. It makes it easy to assign work out plans.

Pros

Its easy to assign workouts. I like the option to choose from pre-planned workout routines that are categorized by gender and fitness level. I like the customization.

Cons

There are certain things that I find difficult to find. I have to click around alot. Maybe the site navigation could be made easier. I dont like the MY HUB look. Its so plain. Also there is a lag between posting progress pics and updating the site. It takes a while for the updates to appear. Also I would like to receive confirmation when my client receives the notification that the app is being set up for them.

Educational

Pros

Video examples of exercises helps clients understand how to do exercises correctly. Clients can add own goals

Cons

Nutritional plan not being able to write recipe of how to make. Clients are constantly asking me how do I make this?