My PT Hub Logo

The Perfect Software For Coaches and Personal Trainers

My PT Hub Reviews - Page 95

2,726 reviews

Great!

Pros

I love that my clients can access this and use this as much as I can. It makes them feel more excited to be involved in their training process and keeps them working daily.

Cons

How expensive it is monthly without the discount. I have a lot of clients so I was forced to do the unlimited which is very expensive as an independent trainer.

Hey Ashley, Great to hear that your clients are more excited and keeps them working daily! My PT Hub is by far the cheapest and most affordable personal training software provider on the market, for monthly price of $16 you will have unlimited client's, trainers and so much more :) If you would like to speak to one of our team, please contact us at support@mypthub.net.

Superb

Pros

It's functionality is great, it has more than I ever thought and it's so easy to manage my clients properly.

Cons

When clients sign up, the entire process to download my custom app should be much simpler and not show MY PT HUB app.

AMAZING service!! Everything you need to run a successful PT business! 5 stars for sure!!

It's helping bring excellence to our PT team for both the client and the PT definitely a win for us! You get an amazing quality software system for a very low cost! A great user experience for both the trainer and the client is very rare to find and they listen to feedback as well as take in your ideas to enhance their software to better your business! Such a great business model!

Pros

They are always adding new features that definitely enhance the client experience and make life a little easier for a PT!

Awesome customer service

Pros

You can access it on the web and also on a mobile device. I really like that you have implemented the add on of trainers.

Cons

-Should be able to integrate your own domain aka... coachsteve.com -Be able to white label the emails

great platform

Pros

the workout builder, really love all the exercise they have and simple to use

Cons

would like a better nutrition diaries, seems like there is better diaries out there

Hey Mark! Keep your eyes peeled, you will be seeing some very big changes to My PT Hub in the near future... If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net

Awesome value packed with incredible features allowing you to focus on your customers!

Pros

Easy to use and centralised management of all your clients needs. Taking the complexity out of delivering structured programs for your customers. Great virtual exercise videos making it perfect when delivering to your online community.

Cons

Haven't found anything not to like yet. Trials could be a bit longer which would help evaluate platform.

Hey! I am happy to hear that you like the platform, we will be continuing to update My PT Hub, including some big new features we have on 19th July 2018, so keep your eyes peeled :) If you need any help at all, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net.

So far seems really easy to use

Pictures, vedios exercise descriptions already I. Place

Pros

A LOVE THE videos that are already programs in, very detailed descriptions of the exercises I love that I can easily ask for help, or go to the video tutorials

Cons

Havnt found anything I don't like yet I don't know a lot of others who have this program but whenever I have asked for help i get the awnsers back In a timely fashion.

Make everything simple and easy to manage and stay engaged with clients.

Pros

The personalised area. Makes it look really professional to my clients. My clients are really impressed when they see it.

Cons

It Could be easier to use but that's not a Critisism. Some thing need to be easier to find sometimes.

Very easy to use and navigate

Pros

Ease of use while creating plans and interacting with clients. Once a client purchases a program, the system does all the work allowing me more time with my face to face clients

Cons

While I've not yet explored all the features, I have so far found no downside to the product and think it will be just as easy for clients to use.

Hey Kimberly, Remember if you need any help with anything at all, please do contact us at support@mypthub.net :) Also, on the 19th July 2019, we have the biggest release My PT Hub has had in 3 years, the following link will allow you to sign up to our live webinar! https://www.mypthub.net/special-event/

Good software for coaches

Pros

I like the ease of use for my clients.

Cons

It can be difficult to navigate.

Thank you for your view, Nathaniel, it is much appreciated. Keep your eyes peeled as we have some exciting things coming.

Easy to work and keeps everything in one place

nothing as of yet as I haven't only just started using the app with my Cleints. It can be quite hard for trainer to use on phone I find

Pros

It keeps everything in one place and allows client to know how to perform certain exercises without me being there

New user

Pros

I like that I can fully interact with my clients rather than send emails back and forth. Also: - exercise demo videos & descriptions and the ability to upload custom ones - clients have workouts on their phone rather than carrying a piece of paper with them - I have all client info at my fingertips - an especially great tool for online clients

Cons

I am a new user so do not have any feedback as of yet.

So easy and efficient

Pros

Its easy to use for anyone, I picked it up and didn't even need a tutorial to use it. my clients will love it too.

Cons

If I were to be real picky I would say that the interface could be a little pritter, but that's at a push.

Pros

I like that the software allows for scheduling and unlimited clients. It helps me track easier as well.

Cons

I do not dislike anything about the software. I think it is very easy to use and beneficial for myself and my clients.

This is great!

Pros

The ability to communicate with all my clients, and keep them motivated through their nutrition, and workouts!

Cons

Everything about this website and app is great! I don't have anything that I can think of that I don't like.

For the 30 day free trial, my clients have given me positive feedback on the use of the app.

Pros

I like how I can manage all my training clients in one place. The clients have been very happy so far with its ease of use and in receiving their exercise plans and nutrition goals.

Cons

I would like to see a more visually attractive platform for the clients . Most of them have grown accustomed to using Bodyspace which is a very thorough platform for tracking personal workouts.

Very robust, tons of great tools and amazing product!

Pros

I really enjoy the look of the software and the options that it offers both to the trainer and client.

Cons

There were a couple of things that weren't very intuitive but customer service was great in helping me figure it out!

Easy to use and staff are really helpful when any questions come up

Pros

Easy to use for the train as well at the client. Heaps of videos make it easy to create personalised programs and nutrition plans.

Cons

As there are lots of areas to this software, it does take a while to get your head around.

Hands down the best app

Pros

Easy to use Set out well Clients love it Takes photos Lets you keep notes Easy to keep track of clients

Cons

Nothing! I absolutely love it. There is nothing i can fault. Honestly hands down the best app. Worth the money

COmfortable in use. Would use more food variety

Pros

Easy design Good for booking sessions Videos are + Variety of exercises Alerts are comfortable PARQ is a plus

Cons

Duplicates clients Doesn't have foods needed Doesn't have macros calculator Doesn't save sometimes

PT Hub review

It's what I need right now. Based on my overall experience it's ok.

Pros

It has most of what a trainer or coach would need.

Cons

It's hard to use and it's hard to get support.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Steve and it has most of what a trainer would want/need! There are a bunch of different ways you can get in contact with our support team such as live chat, social media, book an appointment or email us at support@mypthub.net :)

Easy to use and helps keep my clients/workouts organized.

Pros

It's simplicity. I love how I'm able to organize all of my clients, send them information, as well as customize workouts and meal plans to their daily needs.

Cons

There isn't much to change. There isn't much to change.

Using the trial at the moment but great features so far

Pros

Value for money with a good range of uses and features. Creating client profiles and packages are easy to use.

Cons

searching for exercises could be narrowed down more like online shopping for quicker creation of packages

New user

Positive with help and offers so far

Pros

I am still finding my way around the site to be fair but I do like the fact we can create programs and adapt them as necessary

Cons

Hard to navigate as a new PT to the industry and as a new user.

If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help!

Get serious.

It’s not perfect but no complex platform like this is. It is however the best to really manage a business

Pros

Brings together lots of features I use scattered over various platforms

Cons

It’s not perfect. Some ‘simple’ things can be tough to do.