My PT Hub Reviews - Page 96

2,726 reviews

Incredible support, amazing app!

Pros

I love how easy to use My PT Hub is! It was easy to set up nutrition plans and assign them to our customers, as well as being a user myself I love how user-friendly it is when it comes to uploading progress photos, etc.

Cons

Almost useless but best of a bad bunch

I have realised there is a massive gap in the market for good usable PT software and I will enter the market with a product next year.

Pros

Although (in my opinion) this is the best app for pt out there right now it is still lacking in so many ways. It has given me the umph to create something myself.

Cons

Workouts I book in keep constantly changing for no reason. Tracking progress is an arduous task and search for exercise is random. Customer support is a joke especially if you live in Australia the only times you can get a support call is either before 6am or after 7pm. The schedular is useless and you have to pay extra just to find out how useless it will be.

Very easy setup

Pros

Pthub is such an Amazing software. It makes putting a system together very easy. With great how to videos on YouTube.

Cons

Bill payment. It would be great if I was able link account with square account. Makes life easier.

Great software to use to help my personal training business

Pros

- easy to use - organises payments/purchases of packages from clients - tutorial videos for exercises

Cons

- none so far I have only been using for 2 weeks - It does have some bugs when new clients are signing up

Free trial noob

Great so far.

Pros

Easy to use, got a lot of exercises and a nice layout. Customizable app. Easy to create programs and packages.

Cons

Haven't used it too much yet, so no comment.

Thank you for writing a review, Christopher! Please do book in a phone call to speak to one of our team and happy to run through anything you like, whether that is help with the software or any advice we have.

Ideal product for PTs.

Pros

Easy to use, clear and concise. Good nutritional plan and workout plan that can be tailored to any client.

Cons

The models are very aesthetic and make some clients feel a bit insecure about their own figures and shapes.

Quality software for a decent price

Pros

the ability to interact with your client is amazing

Cons

trying to implement purchasing through the app is a little difficult.

Through the chat feature, you can send videos, files, photos and even gifs to your clients! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help!

great for trainers to guide their clients

getting my online clients what they need

Pros

that my clients know exactly what they need to do and when in this app

Cons

like everything you have to get used to how to set everything up and where to look. youtube tutorials helped a lot

Thank you for your review! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net

Very easy to use

Pros

Not confusing to use unlike other apps that I have used before..this is more fun to use and program thank you

Cons

Needs more options but overall better then alot of the other personal trainer apps. I just recently switched

Great app to monitor your clients. With programs and extras all in one place.

Pros

Easy to monitor clients with exercise programming, nutrition,results and marketing all from one place.

Cons

Needs to link to more apps like apple health. Let trainers load their own branded programs into it via excel.

Really easy to navigate, super helpful website!

Pros

Setting up each client has ben really simple, it takes a lot of the legwork out of collecting data also.

Cons

Nothing as yet! I have just started using the software and everything seems really simple so far, so good.

Great and simple

Pros

Easy to use, and very practical!!! Very visual, the content is great! One of the best out there!!

Cons

Everything works great, it's a great app. I don't see any issue, as long the app is always in constant update.

Take you Business to the next level

Pros

Great app for any PT who is looking to streamline their service by saving time making and distributing workouts and plans.

Cons

Assigning plans to clients can be fidgety until you get the hang of it

This exactly what we created mypthub for, to help you manage your clients and take your business to the next level :) We have some cool features coming soon, Nathan, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled...

A wonderful tool with lots of features

Pros

Saves all your relevant data and documents in one place and you can share what you choose with your clients

Cons

Requires a bit of time to get familiar with how it works. Once you know what you are doing you get quicker

Perfect and fit for purpose.

Pros

Has every feature you could possibly need. Payment is easy, messaging is easy and there is lots of storage also.

Cons

Would be great to have a better way to show clients what their daily macros are, that's all so far.

Great app

Great app recommened

Pros

Custom app is good for clients to feel like part of your brand

Cons

Colour scheme is always white you cant change it

Great to hear that the app is good for your clients! You can change your branding colours within 'Branding and company' within your settings so it does not have to be white :) If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

My clients like it better than any other affordable option.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use. Being able to edit and communicate from my phone makes things much easier..

Cons

It's a little hard to get used to how to edit and create workouts. I don't totally understand the templates yet.

great tool for those looking to bring some variety to their business

Pros

the ease of use and seamless integration for trainers and clients. The innovation and versatility.

Cons

no complaints yet. we have only just begun to dig into the this innovative software and everything it offers.

Great App

Pros

Very well laid out and great format. Easy to create programs for clients and easy for clients to use.

Cons

would be great if there was an automatic timer that went for the clients "rest period" during their sessions

Great

Pros

The best feature is the scheduler function. It allows my clients to view the full extent of their program.

Cons

The biggest issue at the moment, is the inability for clients to book times for their training session.

Amazing app for online training

Pros

Software is very user friendly. Everything you need to do on the software is right in front of you.

Cons

The workout library is long but a lot of the exercises show up a few times and sometimes even a bit confusing

GREAT

Pros

Customizability is great to use with clients and send them programs, create them and follow up with customers

Cons

Nothing. Everything about the app is easy to use and the tutorial videos. I like the software a lot

I am finding new features which make this an amazing value

Pros

Totally customization for your business needs. Makes fitting your clients in a breeze. The price is perfect.

Cons

Having to build everything, but Once it is built it will make building and assigning plans a breeze.

I love the app and what it can do

Pros

The fitbit integration. My client just asked me about a challenge and this would be great for that.

Cons

I could not book an appointment for 3 days with my account manager. Other than that everything is great.

Happy so far

Very happy so far

Pros

Everything in 1 place! Makes it easy to manage my clients!

Cons

Nothing so far, seems easy to use and should be for my clients too

All in one place is exactly what we like to hear, Ben! We have some amazing things coming out very soon which we're very excited about, but we will make sure we keep everyone up to date. If you ever need anything, please do get back in touch with us at support@mypthub.net.