My PT Hub Reviews - Page 99

2,726 reviews

Great software.

Automation, of follow up, easy to keep track of clients overseas.

Pros

The ability to write workouts and nutrition plans with ease. The layout of the desktop and mobile versions make it so simple. Over all easy to use, easy and quick to create a program and nutrition plan and instantly send it to my clients. Can be automated, teal time notice when clients complete their workouts.

Cons

Would be good to be open to use other payment gateways. Could be cheaper. Other than that, its pretty good, simple, easy and effective.

Great app, great support

Helps having all client info in one place, no more writing up chalk boards for workouts

Pros

Ease of use for clients, tracking and accountability Having everything is one place

Cons

Sometimes takes a while to set up a program if you dont want to use the premade ones

Thanks for your review, Stephen! I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them, the program one may help :) https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/?utm_expid=.gFiOkW1iTF-xupFjl8ItSw.0&utm_referrer=

Great Company

Almost all my POS will be through myPThub

Pros

Ease of use, multiple features, great customer service

Cons

Ability to send e-mails to clients for new packages or to renew packages

Great!

Pros

Easy to use and for the price and quality it is a great deal!

Cons

I did not find anything wrong with the software

Thank you for your review, Isaiah! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help!

Overall very good

Pros

Nutrition side of things is quite easy to use exercise videos are amazing along with the option to make your own, very good feature

Cons

going slightly on a whim here as i havent used it but i think the payment section looks a little complex and not as simple as it could be, however take that with a pinch of salt as i havent been able to use that fully yet

Great service

very smooth, great service and no tech required

Pros

Love how easy and user friendly it is compared to other platforms

Cons

nothing its good im so happy with wish i found it sooner

Thank you for your review, Cel! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net

The Spot Wellness Centre

this is a great way together the client to interact with the trainers

Pros

This software has excellent client trainer interaction

Cons

There is nothing I can fault with the software

Avoid this garage operation

Complete scam and garage operation! The app is practically an unusable mess due to a database filled with duplicates and other broken functionality. Better still, don't try to ask for a refund as they'll claim any purchase with them is a B2B agreement (it isn't) and therefore you are bound to the T&C's regardless of whether their app is a broken mess or not. This app is a mess. Avoid at all cost; i've gone ahead and reported them to trading standards and ASA due to the scam tactics they are running.

Pros

The website looked good, before you dive into the details.

Cons

The navigation is clunky, core functionality is missing, meal template sharing is broken, the exercise database is a complete mess filled with duplicates, thumbnails are broken. It's bad enough that free apps are functionally superior to it in every way.

Great Fitness App

Pros

I love the exercise library and the ability to track my clients!

Cons

There’s nothing I do not like about this app!

Nothing you don't like?! How amazing to hear, we promise to keep adding more. As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help.

Great, Easy to Handle, Perfect for online coaching

Time Saving Product marketing Business Control

Pros

It is perfect to use and easy to use. Great way to track clients progress and make sure they reach their goals.

great tool

Great tool to use but takes time to uploading

Pros

Professional designed with lots of functions

Cons

The workouts sometimes change the information by itself

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, Oscar. If you're ever having any issues with the software, please do email support@mypthub.net and we will certainly get this corrected for you!

They Will Steal Your Money!

Please cancel your card if you have purchased anything from this company!! Many people are coming forward about how they are taking money from their accounts and finding loopholes to get away with it! There is word that they are moving to a different company soon so I guess they dont care what happens to this one as they steal from everyone. Make sure you follow where they go! Dont fall for their new company either!

Pros

It had potential. I started to use it about a year ago and supported them by paying for a full year.

Cons

I wanted to support them in their efforts. The software could have been very good! Unfortunately it wasnt enough for me at the time due to buggy issues. Also, I changed professions and cancelled my account... although they still charged me afterwards and REFUSED to refund me.

Hey Nichole, I can see that you have been in contact with our support team who have advised of our processes and discussed this with you. All information can all be found in our subscription service agreement. https://www.mypthub.net/legal/subscription-services-agreement/

Really not for regular folks

Not happy with this app

Pros

It seems to be all inclusive and it's supposed to be a drag and drop platform. Must set up from a desktop or laptop computer.

Cons

It's definitely not user friendly. For me it was a waste of money because I never got a chance to utilize the any benefits and customer service unavailable. Cannot use effectively with a cellphone or tablet.

I am very sorry to hear this, Starr! Would be great to get your feedback, please email support@mypthub.net and we can go over this with you.

GREAT SERVICE

I ENJOY IT SO FAR WILL TRY IT FOR A WHOLE YEAR

Pros

EASE OF USE- EXERCISE LIBRARY TO LINK CLIENTS

Cons

PACKAGE SECTION WAS MY LEAST FAVOURITE SECTION

So good to see that is easy for you to use, Colm! If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :D

Perfect for my business

Pros

Its so easy to use, create workouts and nutrition plans. The branded app is what appealed to me most tho

Cons

Couldn't test the app before i signed up

Great software - so easy to use!

This system was super easy to setup! I had no issues at all and my clients are loving it. The support team have also been very responsive to a few minor questions I had.

Pros

Works great on both my laptop and my iPhone.

GREAT

Pros

LOVE THAT I CAN ACCESS CLIENTS PROGRAMS DIRECTLY ON MY PHONE DURING A SESSION. ELIMINATING PAPER AND IT JUST APPEARS MORE PROFESSIONAL, PLUS WE CAN TRACK PROGRESS OVERALL.

Cons

NUTRITIONAL LOGGING. DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO ADD SOME INGREDIENTS/FOOD. ALSO WHEN YOU SCAN THE BARCODE 9/10 IT DOESN'T RECOGNISE IT AND YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY ENTER THE DETAILS.

My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this, but as you have mentioned if the food item is not within the database then you can always create your own custom food item :) As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help.

Everything I needed

Pros

Easy to use for myself and my clients. Love the app!

Cons

Only thing I'd like to see improve in the future is just continuing to upload more workouts :)

Easy to use and handy app

I really like the customer and support service which i think is really important when it comes to implementing the service.

Pros

That both trainers and clients have an easy to use app handy 24h.

Cons

That it has different features on the phone compared to the laptop version.

Great to see that it is easy to use for both you and your clients! At the moment not all features are on the app, but this will very soon be changing :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I'm still new to PT Hub and learning but having the customer support to help along the way is a top priority on my list! PT Hub's customer service is superb and speedy! This is a high quality that is not easy to come by with today's business's!

Pros

The ease of workouts and the extremely large library of exercises readily available to build client workout programs!

Cons

Editing client info seems to be rather difficult to change. Still trying to figure out my way around PT Hub so to be fair I still need to gain comfort with the site to give an accurate opinion on the cons of this site!

ease of use

Pros

im not the best at technology and this programme has helped me understand how to save time 3 fold

Cons

still learning it but as yet not found any

Has everything needed

Pros

that i can give a great service and value to clients with ease

Cons

how slow it can be when going through the pages etc

Great to hear that everything you need is within My PT Hub :) If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

Easy to use and set up

Pros

I love that I now how somewhere to accept payment from clients especially auto payments

Cons

the mobile app doesnt have the same access as on PC

So Far Extremely Happy

Pros

There are many features that I was excited about - the built in chat with clients and groups, the personalized app download, the pre-built workouts!

Cons

N/a so far. I've not used it long enough to find any cons.

We're happy that you're happy! Please do book in a phone call to speak to one of our team and happy to run through anything you like, whether that is help with the software or any advice we have.

Only just started using it, but looks good so far

Pros

The exercise videos. there is a good selection and they are nice and short and concise. Clients can easily see what they need to be doing by clicking the icon within the programme on the app, whilst they are doing their workout.

Cons

It can be difficult to search and find exercises sometimes as some have different names to what I call them. Maybe I haven't found it yet, but searching by category or exercise type and muscle would be good eg to find sit ups, search bodyweight abs exercises.