Omnify Logo

Booking Automation Platform for Sports, Fitness & Wellness!

Omnify Reviews - Page 2

BA

Beverly A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Outstanding Product and Support

I have have had an outstanding experience thus far with the Omnify. When I first signed up, I had no knowledge of how the reservation system worked. I was so happy that Omnify offered the help session sign-ups and I signed up for several. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was assigned to my training sessions and he was an outstanding teacher! Because I did not have any experience with the system, [SENSITIVE...

Pros

The Omnify reservation system has excellent functionality and has exceeded our expectations for a pool reservation system. The platform provides excellent features and is very user friendly. I especially like the calendar and check-in feature and how easy it is to see when classes are scheduled and who has checked in during a given swim session. It is also very easy to schedule new sessions and the cloning feature is very helpful.

Cons

I like the software alot. The only thing I would like added is a feature whereby one can send a message to only one person who has registered for a swim session. Now, you can only send to all confirmed attendees or wait listed through the system and not an individual person.

SG

Sadhana G.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Value for money, could be improve on memberships features

Pros

Integration with zoom , ease of booking, value for money and strips as payment software for autopay management.

Cons

Membership autopay feature needs more work

JG

Jen G.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Sports camp registration

We are able to keep track of registration trends and cities and instructors that have the most, or least, activity.

Pros

We use Omnify to book registrations for our sports camp. It is also a great way to keep track of our attendees who have attended camps and clinics, those that have cancelled and those that are repeat customers.

Cons

We could use more personalized customization for our specific industry.

CS

Cate S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Excellent site, easy to use, amazing customer service

Excellent so far, amazing customer service.

Pros

All of my members have their own accounts and can sign-up for classes and see the whole schedule as I allow it. Everything is done from one link all the time, I do not have to send a daily link for sign ups like with other programs. Customizable, I love being able to change the color and add my company logo to the site.

Cons

Minor con - I like being able to see the classes i have created in my calendar to "make sure I made them for the right dates" but the classes do not show up until my members are allowed to sign up for the class. Makes sense but I wish I could see them all to be sure!

RS

Rachel S.

Motion Pictures and Film, 51-200 employees

Most Flexible Software for the Money

We love Omnify because it allowed us to create a website that allows our users to sign up for slots at the company gym and on the peloton to ensure social distancing. After using it successfully for a couple months we also realized we could use it to allow our users to sing up for other things - like massages and haircuts as well!

Pros

We love how easy to use this software is and how it was completely customizable to our needs. It seamlessly allows our users to sign up for an account and sign up for classes without us having to walk them through it. Representatives are always there to answer my questions when I have them!

Cons

I have come across a few small glitches in the software but tech support has always helped me figured out a way around them and run them up the ladder to IT. I do wish they would go back to a month-to-month payment model though!

KB

Katherine B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Art Education Registration

Excellent!

Pros

Omnify is a good platform that holds members, memberships, and classes in one place; much more. The software allows for signing up as a member choosing your membership and then signing up for classes. Our instructors see in real-time how many students they have, and this makes it easier to do last-minute marketing for classes. It's a benefit having classes and class packs hidden, we can create and...

Cons

Too many emails to instructors. There should be a toggle to allow just confirmation emails, not individual classes. This should also apply to class registrations. Members just want a confirmation email for a class pack registration. Family memberships should allow each family member to receive the benefit without having to signup as a member. This could be a toggle button to switch on or off.

JA

Joey A.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Still a work-in-progress but good support team

Pros

user friendly and easy to navigate have met with some issues in my 2 years of using the software, but am thankful to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped me out very quickly with urgent tech issues. The help staff varies from each person, I have met not so efficient support members as well, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the best I've come across and the reason why I've decided to leave this review! :)

Cons

- class packs cannot be unlinked between specific members - different classes cannot be launched all at the same time (I have to do it one by one) - customers don't have an app on their side; have to keep logging in and on our end we have to explain how to use it to all our new members and supply the booking link

Anita D M.

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

Pros

I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system. Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this. It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Cons

Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one. My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

JS

Jaime S.

Fine Art, 1-10 employees

Exactly What I Needed

I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. Aravind was awesome at guiding me through all the features and answering all my questions.

Pros

I searched high and low for something that would work to organize my class registrations. Omnify is so easy to use, has absolutely amazing customer service, and gives me literally every feature I needed. It's also less costly than so many others, with the ability to scale as I grow.

Cons

I really haven't found any cons yet. Every question I had about making the software work like I need it to was quickly answered.

EF

Eric F.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Just ok for our application

It has been ok. We have made it work but it is temporary solution to our online class registration.

Pros

Their customer service is top notch. They were always available to help and answer questions.

Cons

It just isn't ready. It seems there are a lot of glitches and issues that they are working through. It needs to be polished by way of gathering user feedback. Omnify needs to decide who their target market is. They say it can be used for cooking class registration but it falls short in many areas.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Group bookings

Omnify customer service were very helpful. It took me a while to get to grips with everything but always got word back from team quickly. Still a lot more i need to figure out on it though to get full use.

Pros

-Ease for clients to book in. - adding my own images - option for private appointment bookings - my own app

Cons

If added an extra class lets say on thursday, i couldn't arrange the classes and slot it into where the rest of Thursday classes were. The phone did not always should up everything that should have been on the screen depending on phones. This was also the case when someone needed to change card details. Change card was on the bottom of screen so does not appear on everyone's app.

JC

Jeremy C.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great Reservation Service, Easy for your Customers, Great Analytics

In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have to reduce pool capacities but still equitably serve a community of nearly 4,000 homes and so by using Omnify to make reservations it allows everyone to have equal access to community amenities.

Pros

The service team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful and made uploading the necessary data and deploying the system a simple straightforward process.

Cons

The skills and knowledge of the customer service team made problem solving simple and because its a very flexible system, customization was easy. There was nothing I didn't like.

Shannon R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Makes Selling services Online Easy

Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.

Pros

You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

Cons

While the templates are nice and easy to customize, if you want detailed customizations you will need to know how to code or have a developer on hand.

Ambika R.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Omnify integration with quickbook

Technical guidance service was excellent. Very patient, clear explanation

Pros

Booking the class, credit management,

Cons

Sales report doesnt come with invoice number which it has already

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations

I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

Pros

It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

Cons

Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

LH

Laura H.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

Keystone Temecula

We have established a good protocol and rapport with our community residents who use the system on a daily basis.

Pros

The software is flexible and easy to adjust and understand.

Cons

I am hopeful that there are possibilities for software integration for access control programs.

RS

Randi S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Pool Reservations for Over 55 Community

The team at Omnify is fantastic!! They are always available, and I mean 24/7. They answer the more complicated questions and the simplest with respect and detail. They were also available to meet via Google meet so that you got to know who was working on your account. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service.

Pros

The software is easy to set up and it has accounted for most of the functionality we needed to limit the number of people at the pool and the number of days in which they can book.

Cons

We would like to have put multiple booking restrictions in place for booking a session, but unfortunately, the system didn't allow for that.

Tim M.

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

Pros

The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Cons

Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

Vincent Po B.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

A decent alternative to MindBody

Overall, I'm satisfied with the app. I need to revisit it to see what are the latest features and see how its improved lately.

Pros

I got a lifetime deal on this so the value for me was there. The features are pretty decent to run a studio, service, fitness type of business. It's helpful in automating many of the processes when running the above type of service business.

Cons

It's not perfect, but it has been constantly evolving. Trying to set/configure recurring events on different dates was a bit confusing and didn't quite achieve what I wanted. I wish the mobile app feature was included in the plan I bought.

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

Pros

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Cons

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy

Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

Pros

Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

Cons

Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

LA

Lauren A.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Omnify is cost effective and easy to use

It was a great experience. We used it last year during our swim season because of capacity related to Covid-19. I was worried about having a reservation system that was difficult to set up on the administration side and too confusing for our members. It was very easy to use on both fronts and had all the functionality we needed for our pool. The season went smoothly because the system was easy to use.

Pros

It was very easy to use for our members.

Cons

There were a few occasions where tweaking reservations on the admin side was tricky but that's really it.

SW

Sherry W.

Printing, 1-10 employees

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

Pros

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Cons

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!

EG

Eric G.

1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Omnify is the worst tool I have ever purchased!

The embeddable user interface is wonky. First, it's showing available dates in the past. Also, when you try to look at available dates on following week, you get prompted to enter an email as if you had selected an available booking time. Very frustrating! This lifetime deal certainly wasn't worth it.

Pros

Sales page is beautiful and full of promises... Some of the features seem very interesting. The lifetime deal that I had would have been worthwhile (if it worked.)

Cons

It doesn't work well for multiple Google calendar sync! I've asked for a refund within 30 days because it didn't work and support promised to make it work. After 6 months, it still doesn't work!

DM

Deep M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Seamless experience and a time saver!

Great experience overall, no complaints as such.

Pros

The packages and appointments help in scheduling and taking bookings.

Cons

Appointments and class packs can be interlinked maybe?