Omnify Logo

Booking Automation Platform for Sports, Fitness & Wellness!

Omnify Reviews - Page 3

EA

Ej A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Very Satisfied with Omnify - Highly Recommend!

all positive..

Pros

Omnify is customizable and very user friendly. In addition,[SENSITIVE CONTENT]and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been a pleasure to work with. They are accessable and knowledgable, and they consistantly provide caring tech support and customer service. After attempting free trials with 4 other companies I now have a true appreciation for the service Omnify offers .. I highly recommend Omnify!

Cons

I have not encountered a negative aspect.

RS

Rey S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

An amazing solution

Easy to use. Value for money.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

Cons

The website could be better and more customisable. It looks rather basic in terms of the view and I think customisation would help so users could add more of their touches such as videos or pictures.

Hey, Rey! Thanks for your kind words. We are actually rolling out a live update in 2 weeks which will allow you to customize the website even more. Hope you enjoy that!

AJ

Alicia J.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great for our organization growth

My overall experience has been great! My questions are answered quickly, registrations are coming in seamlessly, and customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

It is easy and seamless to create bookings and so simple for customers. I have also really appreciated the time Aravind, my customer success associate, has given to make sure our launch is successful.

Cons

There have been some issues with dates being incorrect on confirmations or within a booking description but they have been addressed and fixed quickly.

Kerry D.

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

Pros

This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

Cons

I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Used other for 6-12 months

Appointment scheduling and more

Pros

I like that this acts as a store front for my business. I can set up additional employees if needed as well as choose custom schedules for services. It's pretty customizeable so you can adapt it for your business needs. It combines scheduling and billing all in one.

Cons

I would like to see more integration features available for different email marketing systems. The email system I use isn't available and it would make things easier for me to follow up with clients that way.

AG

Andres G.

Simple tool that we use to book group sessions on site

Pros

Works very well for booking appointments and group sessions. We also enjoy the fact that comes with a mobile app. the basic set up and website widget are really nice features. Also they put out a lot of new features constantly

Cons

After the basic set up is done, advance settings can be quit confusing. this tool can be quit buggy too, and I do not like the fact that they also charge a fee for transactions on top of the monthly plan

SG

Stephanie G.

Good overall experience but it could be better

Pros

Beautiful UX design I really like the getting started wizard which was great to get to know the menus options to set up our account. nice website widget and or store front website included in most plans they are constantly pushing updates to fix bugs :) I like the 2 way google calendar sync, if you use google apps it plays well with it we have the Studio plan which does not come with custom domain so for this reason we use the embedding option to use it on our website convenient integrations with stripe and paypal

Cons

Has an extra 0.5% fee on top of the regular 2.9% stripe/paypal fee The app still has many bugs which is why I do not use all features Customer support is pretty active but can be hard to reach at times

SB

Stacey B.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

So customizable to make work for our company and amazing support

The customer support definitely took this experience to the next level. They were fast to respond and always offered solutions to help.

Pros

Can manage a variety of different booking set-ups / class schedules / membership programs and one to one appointments in one.

Cons

Nothing :)

AF

Ari F.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

HOA Pool

Overall, great experience with the product as both the administrator and for users.

Pros

Easy to use for our residents, integrated into our website, easy to setup.

Cons

Cancelling group reservations was not straightforward. The user finds their individual reservation and cancels only their reservation, but the other group members remain registered.

ST

Sheridan T.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent Product

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is AWESOME! The integration of the software with our operations seemed daunting. But, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really made the transition easy.

Pros

I like the easy of use of the product. The end user experience is very simple and easy to interface.

Cons

I don't have issues with the product. It does exactly what we need it to do and efficiently.

RJ

Ritu J.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Omnify has made my learning platform more efficient!

Pros

I was on the lookout for a quick calendar feature for my learning platform and Omnify checked all the boxes. They also have great customer support and service. Ashrith is always around to answer our questions.

Cons

Ashrith and Joel from the Omnify team were very helpful with the integration of Omnify onto my platform.

GB

Geoff B.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Solid Product with great interface

Customer Service was great - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful. Some time issues with activation due to the weekend.

Pros

The product is easy to use, reasonably instinctive and logically set up.

Cons

Some of the configuration requirements are a bit murky, need to be careful to make sure you think through your operation.

WK

Wendy K.

Great Tool For Small Businesses

Pros

Product was easy to use for both end customer and administrator. They also have a strong client support team that is available with a phone call.

Cons

Some minor technical errors happened when customers are transacting.. but the client support team took this up quickly.

Steve B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Omnify cost me 10 times more than I paid for it

It promised so much, but failed to deliver to the point that it harmed my business. Avoid at all costs. I've been using Calendly since I stopped using Omnify and it has been seamless.

Pros

Nothing. It looked good at first but the problems far outweighed the apparent benefits.

Cons

Omnify regularly double-booked appointments on my Google Calendar to the point that I actually lost valuable clients. It harmed my reputation because I let people down due to missed appointments. As others have said the Support team simply stopped responding to support requests. And, to top it all, I just received notifications of a number of cancelled appointments by email, some from last year, even though I haven't used the software in months.

CF

Clarence F.

Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 employees

New Omnify User for our Pool

We are opening our pool this year and need a great way to schedule time slots for residents. Omnify is great! Can't wait to use for our other amenities.

Pros

The ease of use and how residents can reserve from the comforts of their homes.

Cons

I have no cons for the software at this time.

Great for class-leaders. Not so much for 1:1 appointments

Pros

Very straightforward and useful for those teaching classes in a physical location. Really easy to set up schedules, email reminders, etc, and the developers are continually improving the software.

Cons

For the coach or consultant seeking to replace Acuity or Mindbody as a scheduler for 1:1 sessions, Omnify has a ways to go. Currently, there's no ability to block out specific times or days for the solopreneur with a flexible schedule, and no automated appointment reminders via email or text. The developers say this is on their roadmap. Until these options are available, I'm sticking with what works.

LS

Lindsay S.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great customer service

Pros

The customer service has been great, ash gave me a great demo of the product and showed me how to use it efficiently

Cons

There are a lot of features on the website so it will take me a while to get to grips with the whole software

RT

Rebecca T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Helping me set up my yoga store online

I'm a yoga teacher, new to using software to run my business. I'm loving Omnify so far!

Pros

I love all the features and how I am supported as I learn to use them.

Cons

I've just started using this software, and so far it does everything I need it to do.

SC

Sarah C.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Great Appointment Software

Pros

Customer Service was extremely helpful. Questions were answered quickly and overall the set-up was effortless. Works well for booking reservations.

Cons

No issues at this time. The system works perfectly for our needs.

DD

Darryl D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Excellent Program

Overall a very good experience

Pros

This program fulfilled our need for implementing a reservation system.

Cons

We had some issues in the original setup

MS

Malorie S.

Events Services, self-employed

Easy to use , decent customisation, great customer service and value.

Affordable booking system with decent amount of customisation possible and an app for customers as well.

Pros

Ability to create classes that can be booked through class packs, membership or direct purchase at once. Ability for class instructors to manage their classes. Availability of white label app for customers

Cons

Not much space to customise information on the trainers so we've needed to build that into our website. Limited ability to add links or colours etc in the class descriptions

Thank you, Malorie! We are working on it to make the system even better

Ca

Claire and Joan C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Amazing!! Every time we had a problem Vikram messaged us right away and helped! Like right away!

It is easy to use and a great design

Pros

Easy, coast effective, and the costumer service is quick, nice and reliable. The app is amazing value for money.

PK

Phil K.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Saved our HOA pool season!

Pros

The platform was very easy for our residents to use. A couple screenshots via Facebook and they were off and running for our 2020 pool season. Great data on usage allowed us to adjust block times throughout the season.

Cons

The only real issue we had was cancelling a class/block. The platform does not allow cancelling after the class starts which puts the waitlisted parties at a loss. If that feature was added, we would have zero complaints.

AC

Alicia C.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Programming Assistance

Pool re-opening during COVID requiring reservations to achieve a safe reopening.

Pros

The product appears easy to use and the assistance in set up was extremely helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgeable and patient in walking me thru the set up.

Cons

Its a new product and I'm unable to answer this question at this time.

BW

Bradley W.

Recreational Facilities and Services, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Great bang for the buck

Our neighborhood pool needed to fairly and equitably manage a reduced legal capacity in our pool.

Pros

The product was easy to set up and use and was an exceptionally well priced option for our neighborhood needs during the 2020 Summer of Covid.

Cons

A few minor quirks with cancellations, but the team was constantly adding to and improving the product.