OneFitStop Reviews

4.2/5 (10 reviews)

Terri Thornton

One Fit Stop is an affordable software that fits my yoga studio perfectly.

Reviewed 2017-10-05

I get bookings, I get to advertise with links, I get an easy to use app.

Gregg Walden

OneFitstop Leaves the other CRM's in their Wake

Reviewed 2016-07-19

From coming off a system that was costing me $172/month just for use and then taking 5% of all my DD's was an expensive 3 year contract. OneFitStop has developed a system that is easy to use, evolving as they grow and are developing new services as we speak. When Jarron Aizen the Founder of this new system dealt directly with my problems and needs, this told me that they meant business. Having dealt with many companies who promise the wold but deliver +-*## it's refreshing to have honesty and integrity at the forefront of what they do.

Katelynn Prokop

Do NOT use this for a busy group fitness facility.

Reviewed 2019-04-18

The set up was easy and clean. The schedule and everything looks great to me and my customers. The negative experiences come as soon as something goes wrong and their horrible customer service kicks in. If you do sign up... hope that you don’t have any kinks as those kinks will NOT be resolved (and if they are it might take a week or two in which time you have pissed your clients off).

Blair Rockoff

Worst Experience I have had

Reviewed 2018-08-13

When I finally decided I could no longer use this service for my business, the CEO made it almost impossible for me to cancel. As a fellow business owner, I would have expected some understanding for a service that was no longer able to serve my business needs but that was not the case. It unfortunately ended poorly on all accounts. I would definitely recommend a different software that is located in the US over this one which is located over seas. They are not yet equipped to work with clients.

Susanna cannnon

I transitioned from other software and OMG such an easy process and ticked all the boxes!

Reviewed 2017-05-01

Looks great on my website with everything thought of down to the colour scheme. All the options around packages and online booking are very user friendly

Tiffany Vitale

OneFitStop Fits my business needs!

Reviewed 2016-07-19

I was using another studio software system and found it was not quite the right fit for my business. OneFitStop was a perfect choice for my small personal training business because I can customize fitness plans for clients and keep track of scheduling, payments and goals. If I have a problem I can get help easily and Jarron is there to guide me comes up with solutions that works for my business.

Anonymous

OneFitStop has allowed me to reduce my office time to train more clients

Reviewed 2018-05-04

OneFitStop was easy to learn and is wonderful to use! The software is very customizable and keeps me organized.

Andrew Kettle

Understanding, thorough & supportive

Reviewed 2017-11-27

Customer engagement and retention and a historical log of all activity with the client.

Calvin Beckett

Simple easy to use personal training software.

Reviewed 2015-06-04

I recently moved my personal training business to the OneFitStop platform and I am really loving their systems and easy to use platform. I have significantly reduced my admin hours and the software combines scheduling, client management and payment collection in one platform. The best part of all is that my clients are able to receive and manage their schedule and view their progress as well.

Anonymous

OneFitStop, a good choice

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-17

It is really easy to learn how to use it and the price is competitive if you compare it with another similar tools out in the market