PlayyOn Reviews

4.43/5 (7 reviews)

Alejandro Thomas

2 years of using PlayyOn

Reviewed 2016-06-28

I have been using PlayyOn mobile website and app for two years. At first I would set up my team and use it a little bit. The bugs and overall function made me a little frustrated. Even though I loved the overall concepts and vision of the platform. Cool for me to go back and view all the teams that I have coaches over the last two years. Also people able to look at motivational quotes and videos I had posted. Throughout this time I have been amazed on how the platform has grown with the hard work of Allan and Sally Ann for the vision. Always growing out the platform and finding out what customers want, need, as well as what they but know that they need it. I'm excited too see how the new platform functions and see how customers will utilize the platform. Envision clubs, teams, and organizations really start to grasp a hold of all the great functions. Being able to have my own website and mobile platform to use for my teams as well as my basketball training. It is so easy for me to change on the go. I don't have to wait for some one to change my website or fix a bug on my mobile app. Payments are simple for parents and kids to sign up for my training. As well they can get info on my training sessions and what I offer. Posting photos and videos are a favorite of mine. Being able to have all my photos is one spot. Being able to change my payment plains and receive payments as well as track who has paid. Also having their overall information on the platform. Being able to find other events or clubs that I have interest in. Once we get more users on board this will be awesome. Of course having this on a mobile app. Making the admin part of a program run much smoother coaching and admin can save time.

Derrick Pringle

Great Site

Reviewed 2019-02-15

I’ve been with them for over 3 years and my parents and players love it.How east it was to step up and once it ready it publish itself right away on social media.

Maurice Bajon

I reccommend it! It works and makes life easier

Reviewed 2019-02-09

I run 5-6 teams each quarter. Can't imagine my life without it. Besides a few glitches here and there, this app really works. My parents are happy to use it, they can do it from a home computer or on their phone. It takes minutes to sign up a kid and makes communication during the season a lot easier. Upgrade to Premium if you're running more than one team.

Jason Liles

Just not enough

Reviewed 2018-02-25

Its free and set up is pretty easy. The customer support is highly attentive. Other than that, not really a whole to to like about it.

Courtney Coacher

This is just perfect

Reviewed 2017-02-07

A truly all-in-one solution for team management. The video feature is really practical, it allows me to send a clear message about what we want to achieve in terms of performance from the team. Now we have an app where parents can have all the info regarding their kids sporting or fun activities. It is very easy to send out the necessary information on schedules and any new activity coming up. Secure online payments. Can be accessed from any platform app, mobile browser, and computer. Totally mobile responsive.

Tammi Soares

I like the dashboard feature

Reviewed 2018-07-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use. Affordable. Very easy to use. Free version is perfect for us. Parents can access on their phone. Might even upgrade as Their features seem reasonable.

Liz McMahon

Easy and most free features!

Reviewed 2016-12-01

Great product for free! Easy to use, and gives you a great place to build your business and community. Looking forward to seeing more great features from this product.