PTminder Reviews

4.57/5 (203 reviews)

Tim Cooper

Great software to help Personal Trainers run their business

Reviewed 2019-08-15

It makes running my business so easy in terms of the admin and finances. The system handles it all. I don't have to worry about it. I can log all of my expenses in there as well which helps massively with accounting. Clients book themselves in and can see how many slots they have left from their packages - and just buy more as and when. This means I don't have to worry about any of the administration and can focus solely on giving the best group classes and personal training sessions without the burden of the admin. Clients love it too.

Olivia Banks

Super easy to use, has it all in one for a small business.

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I love it because it is easy to use for my small business, has most of the functionalities that I need, makes financial reports very easy to see, and plenty of ways to ensure that there are no errors for example going to Balance of clients allows me to check if I reconciled all sessions correctly and charged correctly. Which helps reduce errors in number. I have also noticed it has improved a lot in the last year, the speed of loading is better and functions work better. Super easy to navigate. Would love to see the monthly membership a little bit cheaper especially as I am a very small business with only 2 trainers at the moment. But overall, very happy, I do all my admin stuff in the program and at this point do not require any additional program to manage all the numbers and clients. Everything is in one place.

Tine de Groot

Requested Feedback

Reviewed 2017-04-22

Love the product, defintely wouldn't be able to live without it. I talk to other personal trainers about getting this! easily access calendar from my phone on the go. Love the fact that assessment information is on my phone instantly if I need it and clients can access this through their log in portal. Like the fact that I can have active, lead and past clients. I like how you can see the earnings at a glance per month. Would like to see in the future: -booking unavailable time in the diary through the app right now its just sessions/classes. -payments connection to bank account to reconcile sessions that way -private notes to be the default for sessions or at least the option rather than workout plan Have had a few instances where I add a prepaid payment to a client click the send receipt function and it sends that information to a random client. This has happened about 4 times now and have emailed in about it to which I've not had a response from you guys. My clients are pretty cool about this kind of thing but when it involves dollar amounts when clients are on different rates, I have a very hard time trying to explain this to them.

Luke Armour

A great software still in progress

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I had been using PT Minder for 3 years I believe, and rate the software very highly. It allows me to run my personal training business efficiently and professionally. Plus points of using this software; - easy to use, and organise your schedule - efficient client booking system for classes and sessions - pretty rounded financial reports and reconciliation aspects, keeping on top of what money you're making. - good client profiling and information logging Rooms for improvement; - the workout planning side of things is pretty much non existent. An api should be used to link with programs such as Trainerize - a more efficient approach to client workout progress. - links to more payment websites such as gocardless, Expensify, and potentially links to bank accounts to track invoices being received. - a more aesthetically pleading and branded app - giving info on the classes and services we offer as trainers, therapists etc. Clients can they decide what to book based on this. A very good software - just needs more integration with other software that is more advanced in other areas.

Tiffany Johansson

Overall Happy with a few kinks

Reviewed 2017-04-13

I have been using this software for a few months and I am happy with it although there are a couple of features that I wish were improved. For my clients who miss sessions or go on vacation, the system is a bit cumbersome to track that. I have to create an owed session code and credit the customer another session instead of the system automatically tracking it for me. For clients who go on vacation, the pause feature does not let you select your own date. The dates are based on their membership start and end dates so that also makes a bit of extra work. The system otherwise is fairly easy to use and customer service is always available although I think there may be a language barrier which makes some of the communication more time consuming to explain. But they are always very nice and helpful and do follow up if there was a question they have to research. When I first bought the service, the feature of having merchandise for sale was not available and now is so that was a great improvement. There have been other upgrades based on feedback so I know that this company is willing to grow, which is great. I am a small business (sole proprietor) so this software has been ideal for my needs.

Omeil Walker

this the easiest fitness software to use

Reviewed 2018-12-08

this was the first fitness software I ever used and still,​ one of the best how it functions​ is very straightforward​, you monitor your expense​ and income. it gives a lot more freedom​ to set up your account to fit your business, this has everything you will need for your business whenever I try a fitness software I always come it to ptminder.

Kathy Hart

Huge value for not so huge price!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

PTminder is a phenomenal software for personal trainers. I have used a few other software options for scheduling and you can tell that, although those other systems are significantly more pricey, they do NOT have the personal trainer's needs in mind. PTminder's functionality is spot on, allows both my clients and myself to access anything we need on the go, and helps me go above and beyond for them in more than one capacity. I can provide workouts, meal plans, track their measurements, and then pull up the graph of their improvements, all while IN THEIR SESSION! As a personal trainer this is amazing functionality that other big organizations just aren't able to offer. Switching to PTminder was the perfect decision for my small business.

Angela Tuft

Keeps me organized

Reviewed 2017-04-20

This program is very user friendly and offers many functions. They are constantly looking for ways to update and improve. I have been very happy with the evolution of PTMinder thus far. The pricing is great. I'm a smaller studio and can't aford the higher cost of other popular software, but this is everything I need. I'm excited to see what else they have instore.

Kate Turtiainen

Great Service!

Reviewed 2017-04-09

Great program, have been using it for a few years now and have been impressed with the constant improvements they have been making in there software, making it more integrated and generally making my job easier. On the rare occasion that I have had a problem the customer support team have been straight on to it and exceptionally helpful.

Mike Anzovino

It started out bumpy. Being they are overseas it was difficult to get support.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Client management and scheduling seem to be the biggest attributes. The ease of scheduling and editing is a plus also, the app comes in handy.

Junior Herbret

Moved to PT Minder from Mind Body Online and soooo!! glad I did. Brilliant bit of software. 5 star.

Reviewed 2017-05-06

Value for money. Ease of use. Moving from a bigger software company that was charging a lot more PT MINDER has proved to provide a much better service at a much cheaper price. They are great!!!

Eddie Seaim

A Must-Have for trainers

Reviewed 2017-04-07

PTMinder covers all the bases for your accounting and scheduling needs. The developers have covered every possible variation with the training business. The workout and nutrition parts need some work but without those PTMinder is more than worth the money. Keeping track of schedules, sessions, client info, accounting and anything else you can think of is easy.

Easily the best Fitness software for Personal trainer

Reviewed 2019-09-17

its was very difficult going to use the other fitness software after using Pt minder for so long because they thought of everything you need to run a Personal training business successfully it covers 1 on 1, group session, semi-private plus more, you customize your website the list goes on you have to get your free trial then see for yourself you will be happy I promise you.

Jimmy Reid

Great to a degree

Reviewed 2017-04-11

Have been using PTMinder on and off for awhile now, and I quite like the set up. After waiting for awhile, the workout planner turned out to be a bit of a let down as you can't use it to track progress, it's just session by session print outs. Cost wise, it's also a bit pricey. Outside of that, they provide a solid service that does all the basics and then some in regards to client management and scheduling. Bit to heavy on just the financial reporting side for mine.

Cheryl Donnell

Thrilled trainer!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

When I finally got the courage to leave a box gym and start my own boutique gym I was extremely nervous about keeping clean records of my clients, payments, and financials! PT Minder made it incredibly easy and it gives me peace of mind that I do not have to worry and can concentrate on being the best trainer and not spending countless hours on other aspects of my business!!! Thank you PT Minder for always changing with the industry to make improvements to make it easier for me!!

Thomas Tremain

Business is Booming!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Very pleased with the fluidity of the software. PTminder has been a huge reason for my success in personal training. Looking forward to many more clients involved with this process!

Adam Guy

Awesome software!!

Reviewed 2018-01-09

For the complexity of the tasks you need it for, the software is relatively easy to master and the customer service is amazing!! Anything that i didn't understand, i could almost instantly get a response from the online chat service they provide and was given the correct answer and great guidance almost instantly. Compare it to some of the bigger names out there and i think they not only revival them but probably surpass them and are a lot better value for money.

Will Nankervus

Everything you need, at great value

Reviewed 2017-04-07

From my side of the programme I have had very few little problems. Some clients however haven't been able to log in or their password won't work. It's easy to use and has all the utilities a personal trainer/small business owner would need - I can't speak for those with multiple coaches etc. One issue I had recently was that I couldn't invoice for part of a large sum of money. I wanted to invoice for half a programme, but when I selected it from the clients purchase. It would only let me invoice the whole amount and so I had to add notes that I didn't require them to pay all upfront. Not a huge issue, but something that could maybe be addressed. In all, a really useful, easy to use and great value programme.

Ross De Vincentiis

Great tailored service for personal trainers

Reviewed 2017-04-30

It's pretty simple to use, and it is tailored to personal trainers and the type of service we provide

Sheree Beaumont

PTminder is so simple and easy to use, I love all of the amazing features!

Reviewed 2017-07-24

As described previously

Amy Maczek

A new player on the market!

Reviewed 2017-04-12

When I first opened Amz Fitness I was looking for software that was simple and at that stage could track how many clients I had coming into the business. Over the years PT Minder has grown alongside my business and I have incorporated the new functionality into how I manage my clients success as well. I find the system very easy to use and was so glad when they introduced the app functionality as I can now have PT Minder on the go and can book in client sessions without needing to wait until I am back in my office. I am excited to see the many more changes and improvements that will come with PT Minder. For all the other software on the market PT Minder is the best value for money! :D

Gary Mulholland

Great concept and includes a lot of very useful feature all in one place.

Reviewed 2016-03-28

I love the feature of this software and makes my life so much easier having everything in one place, especially the session and package tracking. The app is a great idea, however is pretty clumsy compared to the online site. Having access to the software via an app on my phone or tablet is super convenient though and I'm sure there are plans to further improve it in the future. The main issues I have found with the app so far are: When booking a session you cannot set the minutes of the time slot as it bounces back to 0 and you have to tap on the + or - making it very slow trying to book a slot. It would be handy to have the 'use package' check box as you do online when booking a session. Being able to reconcile sessions via the app would also save time as I could do it straight after a session or before going home rather than once a week on my laptop. Money seems to be displayed in a very strange format, I'm pretty sure it's just an error in the code but rather than a £ sign it appears as '£' and then the amount. Also in client summary it would be easier to display how many sessions they have remaining in their current package. It is pretty obvious with a new client but with an older client who has booked recurring slots it is almost impossible to workout where they are from 'total sessions complete' and 'upcoming sessions' Those points aside it is still by far the best purchase I have made for organising all of my client records and keeping up to date with payments. It really has made a massive difference to my business and I would recommend it to ant fitness professional or business. Thank you.

Moayyed Feroze

Excellent business management and organisation tool for PTs

Reviewed 2017-04-08

Versatile app that covers all the business organisation needs and more for a small PT business like mine. Well organised process flow that seamlessly places time and financial data in to synced records. Simple dashboards and the ability to crunch complex reports like average time costs, projections and reconciled earnings make this software a reliable virtual finance and admin department.

Moayyed Feroze

Comprehensive PT and studio management tool

Reviewed 2019-04-18

Financial reporting hygiene and reliable scheduling removes the need for any accounting administrative staff.

Andre LeBreton

Best PT Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2017-04-08

Customer service, customer service, customer service!!! They excel in giving you the best user experience and service if you have ANY issues with their software. Their super friendly staff responds almost immediately when you have questions and my experience has only been positive with them. They are constantly updating their system and going according to user feedback, so if there is a feature you would like implemented, please ask them as they may try to implement it depending on the demand (they actually listen to you)! I seen this happen firsthand. It did not take me very long to understand how their system worked, you get these cool and simple financial graphs to let you know how much you are bringing in, staff and client scheduling is very intuitive, you can integrate online payments with their software, which is awesome (you get you very own online store through them), they have a phone app that syncs everything when you are on the go and the list of features goes on and on! I tried many software when I was shopping around and I immediately wanted this within 15 min of trying it. Just try it, you have nothing to lose and their amazing staff will have your back!

greg bell

Easy to use, great customer support, professional

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Easy to use. Great support.

Sarah Stibbards

PTminder is perfect for my business!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I have used PTminder for the last 18months and cannot fault it! So handy for the everyday running of my business - bookkeeping, tracking clients, clients booking classes and loads more. If I have need help they are very quick at responding and they are always updating the software to help us further!

Mehran Einirad

The first software I've used and will be last.

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Very convenient not only for business but general daily calendar. It improves constantly. Also Callum the director is very responsive to emails and questions. Normally in 2-3 hours which is great.

David Okeby

The Affordable Software for PT's is HERE!

Reviewed 2017-08-09

Making my life a lot more simple and time efficient

PT Minder

Reviewed 2019-04-17

Overall I am very satisfied! Love that it keeps track of everything especially the financial end of it! Having everything organized makes my life easier so I can concentrate on my clients and their training!

Cheryl Donnell

PT Minder Review

Reviewed 2017-01-06

I love this user-friendly software! Having my own studio and being able to accurately and easily keep not only my calendar and payments in perfect order but it also helps during tax time! Love this company!!!

Intuitive User Experience - Efficient Software

Reviewed 2019-02-12

My personal trainer uses this software to schedule training appointments. It is by far the easiest such software I've used. I love that there is a simple app I can use on my phone, so whenever I think of it, I can schedule a session. The program has everything I need and nothing I don't -- I appreciate its efficiency.

Gail Bolden

Personal Training Management made easy.

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Accountability is necessary for any business. Ptminder's solves this with easy to setup customer financial information that keeps records on due dates and other important information keeping your business healthy.

Raymond Stefanelli

The lifeblood of a personal trainer!

Reviewed 2018-09-21

I went from having to use several different apps and tools to keep my personal training business in order. But all that changed when I started using PTMinder. I can't recommend it enough!

Mario Zwingmann

Such a great tool!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Love using the software, as it make planning workouts and diets for all my clients and myself. The team behind the software product did a great job and take every feedback to customize all the features as best possible! I'm a big Ptminder fan.

mike phillips

All you need for client profiles

Reviewed 2018-01-20

The Calendar is easy to use and book clients in or block out certain times or days, you can add unlimited clients and separate them into active live and previous, set up membership payments and direct debits, create training and nutrition plans and send or print them.

Dina Nielsen

User friendly

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Very happy with my Pt Minder and use it everyday

Nobel Lee

Helpful for the day to day management of my business

Reviewed 2018-04-06

All of the features are very useful for the nature of my business. The general reports are very helpful in allow me to monitor as aspects of my business.

Amanda Schissler

Worth every penny!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

PT minder has been my software of choice for my personal training business. It's afffordable, easy to use, and I prefer it over MindBodyOnline. Thanks for a great software!

Tyler DiRienzo

PTminder review

Reviewed 2017-04-07

When I was searching for a personal training software, I was having trouble finding something that filled all of my needs. PTminder included everything that I needed to be successful and to save me time with my personal training business. It takes care of payments, scheduling, and almost anything that a trainer would need to run their business successfully and efficiently. I highly recommend this software!

Travis Roche

One of the best systems I've used!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

PT Minder allows me to run my PT business smoothly and efficiently! This system is simple, clean and makes my job as a business owner much easier!

Stuart Frew

Does exactly what I need it to do - easy to get to grips with, no unnecessary fluff.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

It is not cluttered with functions that just are not relevant to what I need it to do. Very quick to use, simple to pick up and saves me time.

Laura Millhouse

Helping to simplify and organise my business life

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I have been using PT Minder for a few months now and it has been invaluable in helping me to stay on top of my sessions, calendar and income. It's easy to add sessions on the spot and captures all the information you need for invoicing and tracking your business progress. I wasn't great at keeping on top of session numbers and income so this helps me to always know what's happening and present my business in a professional way. The app is so handy and I haven't even taken advantage of all the features yet such as session notes and planning. It's changed the way I run my business and has decreased my stress levels a lot, leaving me time to work on other areas.

Jose Mendez

Great scheduling app that lets you focus on building your client base rather than managing it!

Reviewed 2018-05-16

Really helps me manage my day to day activites

Christopher Lowe

PTminder has taken the stress out of client booking!

Reviewed 2017-04-17

I used PTminder from the very start of my PT career to make sure that I didn't have to stress myself out using a paper diary with manual bookings. PTminder does everything from me. I love that everything is all in one place and it always works. The best part is that clients payments are automated which makes life so much more efficient. I couldn't recommend PTminder any more and I'd suggest it to every PT in the business.

Danielle Lithwick

User friendly, good price for value, and superb customer support. Essential for my pt business!

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Keeps all my admin work organized and in one place. Saves time and is great for clients as well.

phillip kemp

Really great program i love it.

Reviewed 2017-04-07

PT Minder is a really great program. only thing missing is the clients ability to see there assessment chart as a lot of my clients would love to share their progress with their spouse's.

Greg McCoy

Great experience so far. Customer service was awesome helping me get set up.

Reviewed 2018-02-05

I like all the features. The scheduling tool is great, it's so easy to enter transactions and reconcile your sessions throughout the day. This used to be a real process for me. I also really like the receipt feature and the appointment reminder feature. My clients always comment on how professional everything is. This level of professionalism give me even more confidence to keep my rates up!

Paul Wilkinson

Perfect for a Small Business

Reviewed 2019-02-11

It is perfect for a small business. Makes it a whole lot easier for the client's in terms of booking and paying. Equally it is simpler for the trainers to track their schedule. It would no doubt be the case that it would serve a larger outfit well, but can't really speak for them.

Richard Mason-Smart

Like having a Personal assistant

Reviewed 2017-04-07

This website and app is amazing. It helps me run my business and removes endless amounts of admin hours. Pays for itself really Take my word for it Maximum points especially for customer suport

Jason Santos

Great quality. Has most of the controls I want minus a few functions.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Session tracking was the most important thing I needed and this fulfilled that role perfectly.

Taryne McPherson

Admin part of self employment has become easier!

Reviewed 2016-03-03

This platform is great to use! I used to have clients details floating around on various platforms; icalendar, separate email, separate invoices system. With PTminder everything is in one place, clients like the ease of the booking in system for classes, they can keep an eye on their package expiry date and check out their body stats/assessments on here-they love the bar and graph chart! also great to use for your finances. Instead of creating an excel spreadsheet for my accounts everything is now on the platform meaning i can upload the details to my accountant. Worth the £20 a month fee, the customer services is second to none-they are so patient and response my email within 24hrs if their not available for a live chat. I'll highly recommend this platform for some businesses. My only issue is that; I've no way to know if my clients email me using the system as the mobile app doesn't show this feature-the app could do with more features especially as i'm often out and about somethings I have to wait until I get home to log in to the desktop- the ability to email clients via the app will be ace....Nonetheless still worth it.

Karen Powell

Im a new business owner working my way through it.

Reviewed 2017-06-17

Easier to organise my clients using the calendar. Which is lame considering all the features it has. I just don't have the time to set everything up. Now if that was done for me then I would be a 10. I have tried the stripe thang it, but again im too early in my business.

Nancy Pance

Absolutely love it. Monthly rates for this program in comparison to others is much lower!

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Very easy to use! I was skeptical with such low monthly dues but was pleasantly surprised when it did everything I needed it to for scheduling, organization, follow-ups and transactions. Definitely recommending this program to other Anytime Fitness franchise owners. This was my first time managing a personal training program of my own in my gym, and was provided with easy steps and excellent customer service to make that transition smooth.

Ahmad Mathis

Terrible Software!

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Using the software is easy. The software has the capability of being great if they cannot fix the customer service and keep the software from locking me out and having to constantly reset my password. It's very inconvenient. It's embarrassing and unprofessional.

Richard Evans

Adequate features for what I am using it for.

Reviewed 2017-10-04

Organisation of clients and booking system all in one place. Messaging clients became a lot easier!

Mitch Williams

Very helpful support

Reviewed 2019-03-05

I needed a booking system for my clients and their sessions. PT Minder works well with the size of my business as a sole-trader PT

Stefan Gregory

PT minder, the way to go!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I manage a fitness centre and I have found PT minder to be great value. The support has always been helpful and what I like most is that the company is forward thinking, adding many new features and they listen to customer requests. PT minder is fast closing the gap on the big players but at a much more affordable price. The payment integration with Stripe has been fantastic as we can now run our own Direct Debit without having to pay large fees to a third party company, we have lowered the prices to our members to reflect this. Great for everyone :) Now with the integration with mail chimp (which I am still learning) it makes email marketing a breeze. Sending reminders, birthday wishes and thank yous. PT minder is easy to set up and you will be up and running in very little time knowing that support is always there to help. I recommend at the very least to try this platform before signing up to something more expensive that may not have the functionality and support you will get here. For me it is PT minder all the way!

Lana Novakovic

Review on PTminder

Reviewed 2019-01-08

My overall experience with PTminder has been good, it keeps us organized.

Artur Zdyb

Essential tool for small business

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I've been using PTminder since few months. It's really useful software, cover all the aspects I need. Constantly improving with great and fast online support. Definitely recommend. Thanks.

Toni Wesley

Was Great!

Reviewed 2019-10-16

I am no longer able to use the website because I don't have enough clients to pay for the monthly fee. I've since found another website

Gail Bolden

Great tool for any personal training business!

Reviewed 2018-02-05

Staying on top of my finances is the greatest benefit. The ease of the software allows you to get setup and running in minutes.

Josten Sanchez Plaza

Incredible

Reviewed 2017-09-05

The fact that keeps track on how much and making and my future earnings projection. It just keep everything very organized and easy to access.

Sam Treloar

Best value product I've seen/used with excellent customer service.

Reviewed 2018-07-15

Very helpful in running a group fitness or personal training business to keep everything organised.

Amy Phillips

Great for group training!

Reviewed 2017-04-09

Love having software available to book in all my clients especially as I train small groups. Any questions I need answering are dealt with straight away by Valene who is super helpful!!!

Yun Wang

Good app convenient to use

Reviewed 2017-12-17

There are many features I like about this app/program. Easy scheduling, easy to edit the input information, clear layout, and the integration with Ezidebit and Mailchimp is great too

Jared Bailey

Best PT Software I Have Used

Reviewed 2017-04-08

In this business management software is key. Without it you can chase you money for months and it is also difficult for clients to have confidence in your business. PT Minder makes it fairly simple.

Tomas Matos

What a great system

Reviewed 2017-04-07

This system is absolutely great. While I am not a personal trainer the value of using PTminder has increased my productivity ten fold. Customer service is outstanding . They are knowledgeable, courteous and always willing to help or go the extra mile. I could be more impressed with this system and customer service. Well worth the value for the money. There are a few features I would like to see added such as the clients ability to respond to a reminder that they are or are not making a class instead of assuming that the client will attend. Adding a simple survey to the reminder will help trainers like me to better schedule classes and content. While I am not a personal fitness trainer, the website has helped me manage my business needs as a basketball trainer trying to schedule clients, manage expenses and packages. This is a great website and tool.

Andrew Gittus

Easy to use and a great time saver

Reviewed 2016-02-29

I love how easy it is to use. Sometimes it can be very clunky though. I don't like if you make a mistake and press the wrong button you instantly leave what you are doing. For example, if I was booking in a client and touched close or touched outside the window, I leave immediately and have to start again. It would be good to be asked "do you want to leave this box" I don't use the app as I have found it frustrating that it doesn't show up any meetings I have set up in the "unavailable window". I'd love if the app mimicked the desktop version. I love how that is set up. Your customer service has been absolutly faultless each time I have need them. Thankyou for having great knowledgeable staff who are very polite and easy to deal with.

Elisa Eve

Makes life easy

Reviewed 2018-10-21

Love this program. Would highly recommend it!

Brittany MacFarlane

We are really enjoying our experience. Great buy on our end!

Reviewed 2018-01-09

What we love most about this software is the simplicity for clients create an account and also book in a class....customers never like difficulty. We also love the feature of the SMS text & email reminders before the class. We have seen a huge decrease in NO shows which is great!

Kate Nolan

Best Gym Management Software

Reviewed 2017-04-08

We did a lot of research into gym management software and even purchased software from another company before using PTminder...it ended up being horrible and we had to cancel it and search again. Finally, we found PTminder and purchased it after the free trial. The customer service is amazing, even during the free trial. They are always available to help and are always courteous and diligent. It's so easy to just use the chat to speak to the customer service agents, and they act like they are your friends. :) Easily the best feature is the customer service, but combined with a great product, I think this is the best gym management software! There are some features which I hope they will add to the software soon. But they routinely update with new features and small upgrades, and they take our suggestions to the development team.

Paul Wilkinson

Very straight forward. So far, so good.

Reviewed 2017-08-30

Ease of use. Mobile app good. The online booking for client's makes life a lot easier. Not quite got to grips with the online payment yet but this will be a useful feature.

Anonymous

Not for someone who is detailed...

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I like the idea to provide vast programs for diverse clients but the freedom is limited. I also think that having your clients message you on here or receive updates via the app is pretty cool.

Kel Prindiville

Love PTminder!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

PT Minder is a great tool - it is easy to use and the customer support is excellent. I highly recommend it!

Adam Guy

PTminder - cracking value for money and easy to use.

Reviewed 2016-03-01

PTminder is easy to use, especially for those who have limited IT skills. PTminder allows you to schedule appointments, send automated reminders via email/tx to clients and also calculates my income and outgoings so that i can keep on top of all aspects of running my own business. The online support is extremely efficient. Any questions i ask, they answer quickly and effectively. The automated reminders to clients has made my life so much easier and my no show rate is great too. Great value for money. There are a few small issues which i believe they are slowly rectifying, such as not being able to attach your logo to the reminder emails. However, compared to other products i have tried i believe PTminder to be more efficient, easier to use and much better value for money.

Chris Hynds

Awesome product

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I use this software to manage my business and finances. I've been using it for over 2 years now and I have watched it develop from a good platform to an excellent product that covers virtually every aspect of what a PT needs to manage the financial side of the business. I would strongly recommend using PT minder if you want to have an easy to use product that allows you to manage the business side of your services. I recently employed a member of staff and it was so easy to set up a profile and also control the parts of PT minder that they had access too, I wanted to control the financial side of the program but only allow my staff to see the necessary client details etc, this was all very simple and easy to do.

Shawn Carter

A must have

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-04

Everything you need to run or start a small business is right at your fingertips. Truly professional looking software.

Craig Wright

I think the software is great overall!!

Reviewed 2016-02-29

Overall I think its great software. I use it everyday now and it does what I want it to do. I was a little difficult getting started with it as I found it a bit of a learning curve. But the online support staff have been fantastic in helping solve my small issue along the way. I still have more to lean but its becoming a lot easier to use now. The app for mobile and tablet are not amazing.... It doesn't show all my clients, it keeps dropping internet connection (app, not my phone), its slow a lot of the time, so is the software on the computer. I think it should be a lot more simple and easier to use and as an app. But theses are small issues that I'm sure can be improved on. Well done PT Minder, its a great product.

Tamara White

User friendly! Very useful for personal trainers! Any issue I've encountered was fixed promptly!

Reviewed 2018-02-04

It is designed for trainers! The video database is huge and is wonderfully useful when designing online workout plans for clients! It tracks client progress, finances, appointments etc! So glad we use this software!

Kaliopi Tsavdaridis

I'm very impressed with the software itself. Easy to use.

Reviewed 2016-02-29

The bonus has been support - no question is too trivial. If they know the answer, response is always quick and to the point. They take you through step-by-step any process you are not familiar with. The functionality itself is easy to use, and there are not too many overwhelming and unnecessary features. It makes the day-to-day running of my business less stressful. I also think it is priced competitively in comparison to other software I investigated before signing up. Sometimes the software takes a while to load, and on occasion, I have tried to make entries and they have not been saved. The app seems to have improved, but I still prefer to use the software on the desktop. Overall, I am extremely happy with the software, thank you :))

Carlee Robinson

Pt minder has taken my business to the next level

Reviewed 2017-04-23

I have a small or business and also run fitness classes from home. I also work in a large gym part time contracting. Pt minder has more features than the software we use at the gym. It has taken my business to a whole new level and ease of use is fantastic. When I'm out doing fitness classes in the community I can access my database through my phone and do things immediately. The finance software is an added bonus. All in all its worth it's weight in gold!

Jason Corrie

Fantastic software

Reviewed 2017-08-20

I can keep track of all my clients sessions and also keep track of my staff easily.

Bj Kosseris

Best scheduling and payment software!!!

Reviewed 2016-02-28

Hi, Can't rate PTminder enough. The product is awesome from handling the scheduling of clients to processing the Direct Debit charges. It shows you how you are tracking financially with forecasted revenue based on locked in schedules as well as keeps track of expenses. The auto-reminder sms service is a great value add and has helped me cut down no shows by 95%. The ability to add in assessment information (weights, girths, skin folds or even custom assessments such as exercise weights) is awesome. The client if you choose, can login in to their profile and see what's coming up, request more sessions which in turn will when you approve the request load up the booking confirmation screen and lock it away. Simple. Easy. Awesome!!!!

Kurt Umbers

Keeps getting better

Reviewed 2016-03-08

Have been using for a few years now and it is constantly improving. It has easily improved my profit every week due to the ease of use and the simple colour coding is very easy to remember where I have free spots. I havent used all the features to really make the best use of it but what i do use has been fantastic. I would like the Assessments tab to be a bit more in or more area rather than the small boxes that are there. Even the option to add our own questions in order of how we would like the interview to go. Also I have a great internet connection and top of the line computer but it can be very slow to load. Especially the reconciling. Just about to use the app again as Ive only just downloaded the new one. Looks good also

Danny Missin

Great, easy and has doubled my income!

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Everything. The diary is so easy, in depth and the programs are easy to create and simple to follow. I like that I can create meal plans and the auto confirmation of session has saved me so much time on a night.

Samantha Jones

Fantastic

Reviewed 2017-10-26

Managing my day to day schedule. Monitoring payments and reminders automatically sent to my clients

Suanne Lowery

Great addition to your business

Reviewed 2018-09-20

PT minder is a great way to do business, it provides the tools to ensure your business has a professional outlook to our customers.

Pete Simon

Great Value and feature packed

Reviewed 2017-04-27

Great support from these guys during transitioning to this software, cloud based, mobile apps customers love using, all good!!!

Aaron Degler

I have been using PTminder for the last couple of months.

Reviewed 2016-02-29

I have been using PTminder for the past couple months to help with scheduling and keeping track of my income. I love that I am able to see a quick glance each day how many sessions I have had and what income those sessions have brought in. It makes my week end running reports easier then ever. I also like that my clients are able to log on and see their accounts with the information they want to be able to review. I really enjoy being able to use the app to do assessments and they are in the clients account in real time. Currently, PTminder does everything I need it too and I have not found an cons as of yet.

Marc O'Neill

Great set up. Very professional and affordable

Reviewed 2018-05-18

Runs my business

Vinh Tran

PTminder is a good essential

Reviewed 2018-10-05

It does what is advertised and that it certainly does help maintain your business by keeping your schedule together on a weekly basis. Intuitive and clean interface. Makes managing your business finances much easier.

Jamie Hodgkinson

Very easy to use and better still the support is very fast and effective

Reviewed 2017-05-23

Able to manage my clients and payments far easier

Lauren Hitchcock

My saviour

Reviewed 2018-07-29

I love that is is so easy to use and I can use it anywhere from my iPad or mobile. This program makes my life so much easier!

Julie Mazur

This is definitely the most efficient software with everything a Personal Trainer needs.

Reviewed 2017-06-12

I know where I am at financially and where my clients are at with their payments etc.

J Hill

Best in the Biz

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I tried other softwares and platforms and I have to say that ptminder is the best and with the on going upgrades I love it and my clients love it too as they can sign up for classes online and the automatic email reminders of sessions is the best. I'm happy...Thanks PTMINDER

Michaela Mallett

It's made running my business a lot easier

Reviewed 2017-10-10

It's easy to use and I can manage my business without any hassles. The administrative parts make dealing with my finances a lot easier

David Marshall

Desktop site is brilliant but mobile site not so much

Reviewed 2016-04-12

Really good piece of software, looking at options for template building and session planning, would be useful if this was all in one place. I am tempted to enable card payment feature but would look for a period of grace with this feature to make sure its beneficial. My website design team found customer service to be top notch so keep it up guys

Susie Cole

Helps to keep track of finances and appointments

Reviewed 2016-03-06

The mobile app still has a long way to go to have the same functionality as the web version. In saying that, I have ended up using the web version more often due to the lack of functionality in the mobile version (android). I got a lot of assistance when I first started with the software. Some of the buttons don't have logical naming conventions so I spent a lot of time working that out initially. I don't have a great business background so it did take me some time to work out how to charge clients for services. It would be great if all that worked out in the background when you made an appointment in the calendar

Manoj Tailor

Amazing Software!

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Making appointments is very simple and easy to use. The Client section has everything you need. Taking payments is fast and reliable.