All categories

Paramount Acceptance Reviews

Pros

The process is very user friendly, and integration of system super easy.

Jay R.

What I like most about Pulse software is that it is extremely easy to use. It helps our gym with reporting, scheduling, member management, personal training, employee management and so much more.

Joey R.

MICHAEL V.

Cons

With that information we can predict how a club will perform or should perform that month. We can also see weaknesses that can cause performance to falter.

julian pecorino p.

Matthew S.

There really isn't any part of the software that we don't like.

Joey R.

4.4

Paramount Acceptance

The PULSE scheduler helps us find coverage for clients when our employees are sick or unavailable. It is very easy to navigate. You could teach yourself how to use it.

Pros

The processes are easy. The reports are very infomative! Our rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Cons

Any features that we request are always implemented quickly.

Pulse

We love it, we really do. There are many choices of companies who service the health club industry but, we felt the Pulse system did more than the others. We especially liked the personal training side of this program. We now can offer more choices of training to our member which has been nice.

Pros

I love how I have literally everything I need all on the same platform. The PT scheduler is amazing as well as the leads tool. Also the ease of being able to edit a members info when needed. The Leads tool allows me to enter a new lead, a point the lead, sign the lead up and schedule a PT demo with ease and no confusion.

Cons

I didn’t love the layout of the pages that held the prospects info on the screen. This has since been upgraded and is much better.

Thank you!

Pulse System has potential but needs alot of improvement

Pros

I like that I can see who is here at the club, the fact it shows who has expired or past due, and the way is shows you that a member has the same key fob on 2 accounts when they click in

Cons

I do not like the whole setting/booking appts with leads. I feel like I am constantly repeating my work and web sales has never worked properly for me when trying to activate a member

Thank you Jennifer for your response. We appreciate the honest feedback. We will be sure to consider your comments with development moving forward.

901 Fitness Pulse

Helps streamline my day and very useful training tool for employees.

Pros

The process is very user friendly, and integration of system super easy

Cons

Have not had any thing negative about software

The Zoo Health Club NE

We hold each health club to goals each month, and with Pulse we can track referrals, appointments, text messages and phone calls. With that information we can predict how a club will perform or should perform that month. We can also see weaknesses that can cause performance to falter

Pros

The leads tool make it very easy to just the performance of each of our health clubs. Metrics is also very helpfull with seeing trends year over year and month over month.

Cons

I have been overall very happy with the Pulse system

Thank you so much!

Pulse Overview

Excellent!

Pros

The Pulse software is very flexible allowing you to drill down to specific details or have a Higher level Snapshot View of data. This makes it an excellent product to help "know your numbers" and evaluate your business.

Cons

In my experience there are not any features that detract from this software.

TruFit Gyms

Powerful software providing real time reports with exceptional customer service.

Pros

Real-time reporting and customer service is second to none.

Cons

At this point I do not have any complaints.

Thank you so much!

Pulse Review

We use pulse scheduler for our PT department, never had any issues.

Pros

Pulse is simple to use and easy to train our staff to use.

Cons

I find no issues with the Pulse system, it's simple.

pulse

still learning and figuring our reporting for pt and leads

Pros

guest pad and reporting for incoming guest traffic to re market to

Cons

not detecting duplicates entry of duplicates not interested removes lead from system some of the invoicing tool seem not to work correctly removing invoiced members has to be done through fdm and pulse

It is a good system.

Pros

I like how I can see the cancellations and the the monthly income. and that it lets me know from month to month where I am.

Cons

Sometimes it would not tell me true value. i would have to log out and then back in. Paramount was able to fix it.

User Friendly

Very helpful to keep leads etc organized leave notes and follow up with phone conversations.

Pros

Like the software it provides letting you know who joined, Who’s not interested and able to leave conversation that were spoken between you and Client.

Cons

The time is set if you don’t interact has you log in again.

PULSE Has Changed Our Business

Pros

What I like most about Pulse software is that it is extremely easy to use. It helps our gym with reporting, scheduling, member management, personal training, employee management and so much more! I would say it is one of the easiest platforms to use.

Cons

There really isn't any part of the software that we don't like. It's a great platform.

Easy to use, hardly functional.

Pros

I like how simple it is to setup, open, and get going with pulse. It has a simple interface that’s easy to understand

Cons

I do not like the buggy functionality of pulse. Whenever I try to switch networks, it almost always stops working and makes it so I have to reinstall the entire software package multiple times.

Thank you Matthew for your feedback. We will be sure to look into the network issue that you mentioned. Have a great day!