All categories

Member Management Software for Gyms, Dojos, Crossfit, & More

visit website

RhinoFit Reviews - Page 11

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

RhinoFit can be a great tool for a gym

Pros

Overall it is solid! Pricing is very good or what it offers. It has been a benefit inside of our gym with transactions.

Cons

It is not always user friendly. We have had some issues with this using iPhones, but it seems as most of the glitches or issues are being worked on.

Thank you for your great review of RhinoFit! We're so happy we've been able to assist with your transactions while providing a great value for you! We've worked out a majority of the issues with our app and have some great features coming in the near future we think you will like!

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Overall it works

Overall it allows for data mining and using the information to track information and clients. I have the ability to check on payment, clients, and their length of time to better serve the customers

Pros

I like how everything is right there and within arms reach. The ease of use where one can easily find the customer information is effective in usage.

Cons

Sometimes the data was slow to come back when called upon. while it wasn't a big problem customers are often low on patience.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Rhinofit review

Pros

Good value for the money. Free to use up to 50 members.

Cons

Needs more tutorials, especially for billing.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

So Far, So Good. Very easy to streamline my business.

Streamline of business, WOD tracker, Scheduling, and Client Management.

Pros

I like that it's very easy to automate my business. I have the ability to set up auto pay (eft) for my customers to ensure timely payments.

Cons

I wish it had an exercise database. When logging the Workout of the Day (WOD) for those that were unable to attend the class, having a database for exercise would be very beneficial.