All categories

Member Management Software for Gyms, Dojos, Crossfit, & More

visit website

RhinoFit Reviews - Page 2

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Please make the Calendar easier to use

Over all it does manage our members well.

Pros

The overall functionality for running this software platform helps me run my business, the reports are useful for tracking and projections.

Cons

1. The Calendar is terrible. Once to create a class it appears on the given days but the button/icon/tab representing the class is so small your finger cannot select it easily or enlarge it. 2. The financial management of a client is also very difficult due to delays of several days between debits processing. Failed payments are also hard to dicifer unless you jump across to Ezi debit and clarify if...

Hi Claire, thanks for your feedback about RhinoFit! We're happy to hear the functionality of the software has helped our your gym! For your other concerns, reach us at: customerservice@rhinofit.ca and we can resolve these issues for you! -Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend3.00/10

The good and the bad

Pros

When the software runs, it does the basics well. For a gym management system it does the basics well.

Cons

My members often complain about the app not working. They are unable to utilize the data features or reserve classes (which is hard on the coaches). The software has completely shut down before leaving me (the coach) with the ability to view the programmed workouts. I’ve learned to just take photos of all the workouts in case the software goes down again. On that particular occasion I immediately emailed RhinoFit, but got zero response.

Rhinofit Easy to use.

They get back to you quickly.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use compared to other software I have tried. This is important when getting other staff members to use it too.

Cons

There are a couple of things that I really wished it did like to be able to see/print out an itemized inventory report. I have put in a request for it but so far it has not been implemented and not sure if they intend to implement. As well it does not do everything Mindbody does.

Overall good value

Pros

The price. With other services I felt like I would be paying g for features I didn’t want to use.

Cons

I wish I could pull up a list of members that haven’t checked in for a certain time period so I could reach out easily to those that might be MIA.

Feedback your request

I would like to see more sure friend help section. Other then that i have no other comments are this time.

Pros

Its easy to use and not over load with options that we don't use.

Cons

The app is lacking several features for our athletes to add addition workout information.

Hi Brian, Thank you for your feedback and continued support! We are please to let you know, by early January, we are adding a searchable, smart Wiki Helpdesk! We are excited and have been working hard to perfect it. It is designed to have help topics, tutorials, videos, etc. for not only you as the Gym Owner, but for Staff and Members as well. In addition, we are working on completing...

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Every time we log in we get ask to fill out a survey which we have done over a year ago.

Mostly onlybilling

Pros

it is easy is to sign people in into class. Posting WODS are user friendly, Wod tracking could have more features based on CrossFit workouts. It would be nice if there were badly reminder set ups for members to add to their calendar the class times that the would like to attend for the week.

Cons

The set features as will as the member ship feature are not very user friendly. Also, the screen shut down quick often when logging members in manually. The app is not very user friendly we only have about 10% that even try to us it. The WOD list page is backwards we should always see the current weeks would without click on the sort button.

• Likelihood to recommend0.00/10

Terrible Service

I would not recommend this software to anyone. Pay the few dollars extra and get a better service.

Pros

The price is the only pro. But at the lowest price in the industry, you get exactly what you pay for. Low price = Low quality

Cons

This service is terrible. Let me illustrate: - They offer no historical reports of any of your membership or incomes - You can't look back at any months and see billing - Very limited automated actions, so you have to manually check who's paying bills every month - Customer service is atrocious. I've lost count how many times I called with a question and no one answered. The times someone did answer, the representative frequently had no solution to my issue. - And worst of all, they prebill. I cancelled my subscription on the last day of my billing cycle, but they said that they had already run my card and could not / would not issue any refund. Seriously, I've used Zen Planner, Wodify, and Push Press before. I'd recommend any of these at they higher price over Rhino.

Hello Brandon, We regret that you feel the way you do about our service and company. However, there are some inconsistencies in your review. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee to provide support to business outside of the US or Canada and our business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST. We do guarantee and ALWAYS meet our promise to answer the phone and provide support during...

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Good could be great

Pros

Easy to use App integration It helps us manage relatively well

Cons

I wish there was a feature to block off classes if they are not scheduled by a certain time. I wish this app was integrated with Zapier for integration. It would be much eAsier for me to manage. I wish that members where automatically active rather than having to go and change them from prospects to active this is really time consuming

Hey Tontaleya, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're happy to hear the software helps manage your studio. We recently updated a feature that allows you to block off classes within a certain time frame. If you have any questions on how to access this, feel free to give us a call at 866-858-0304, thanks!

• Likelihood to recommend4.00/10

Some good some not so

It’s a mixed bag. I like that most everything is on the site but the calendar Integration into ICal or other calendar apps makes me rethink some things. The support is fine, though sometimes when a person has time to do the processing and website additions or edits, the support is not available. (24 hour help)

Pros

The pricing is good. Website is concise but sometimes not clear. Easy to check people into class.

Cons

Not able to integrate into other calendar applications, and didn’t seem like they were wanting to integrate that at any time in the near future. The process of financials are labor intensive. Lots of steps. The steps to accept credit cards was arduous.

Hello Matthew, Thank you for taking your time for this review. We may have integrations in the future with more mobile friendly Calendar Apps. I will make sure our developers know that you have requested this upgrade. We will keep you updated. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Pleased but needs some work

Over all I am pleased with the software. It does what I need it to do for the most part. For the money I would say I am happy with what it does and what it allows me to do. However, there are some quirky things that kind of get under my skin a little. The wod view changed. Now I have to type in 2016 to view the wods I last used. I often have to review the week previous to program. Its doable, but...

Cons

Hi Eric! Thank you for your feedback and support! I see what you are saying about the WODs dates. I will get this cleaned up for you and do some testing today. I will get back to you with an update. For the report for Start Date, that would be the "New Memberships" report and you can put the time frame as far back as you like and then sort by Start date. I will add the suggestion to add an area that can track spending. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, so thank you for your feedback. Let me know if you have an questions or concerns! (866)858-0304 customerservice@rhinofit.ca Thanks! Elizabeth Toon Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Finally someone got it right!

In ten years as a gym owner, we have used every major brand of Client Management Software. This transition has by far been the easiest and cleanest. If you want to make it even easier, take them up on their ridiculously inexpensive setup fee and just send your old database over. RhinoFit so far is proving to be an excellent portal for our memberships and retail while simple and easy to manage for the staff. (We do not use the athlete performance tracking features, full disclosure, nothing bad just happy with our current)

Pros

Menus are clear and intuitive. There is a real sense of sticking to what matters and eschewing the fluff and things that go ding. Customization might not be as high as some other systems, but fewer weeds as well. When we were setting up our account, I had Jury Duty and programmed all of our membership offerings on the phone app in just a couple of hours. Responses via e-mail and phone support have been timely and helpful.

Cons

Some of the supporting videos and help database are not completely up to date yet. but like I said above my questions were answered promptly and correctly

Hello Matthew, Thank you for taking your time to review RhinoFit. We are ecstatic that the software is meeting your business needs. We are continuously constructing new, useful information in our Knowledge Base. In addition, we have near-future plans to publish updated video tutorials. Thanks again for your feedback and patronage! Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend2.00/10

Not easy to use

A drop in students can not sign into a class. HOw does a person who comes across our classes want to sign in. and pay when they show up?

Pros

displaying classes. Signing in students. keeping track of people passes

Cons

Price. Can't see past passes that a person bought once it expires

Hello Kathryn, Thank you for your feedback. We have different options for Drop-Ins or Trial members that want to come in and just attend one class. If you would like them to just sign up to try a class, then you would have a trial membership that allows for one class and has no cost. Once the memberships expire, they go on the list of "Past Memberships". Any pertinent information is automatically added in the "Notes" section. Please let us know if you have any other questions on how the software works. We always answer the phone by the 3rd ring, Monday through Friday - 8:30 to 5:00 pm EST. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend1.00/10

Run away, one of the worst mistakes we made and terrible support

Thought we were getting a nice backend here and it was nothing but alot of promise and no ability to deliver. From start charged us for a setup fee but never did it, then software is very buggy, adding symbols and digits on imported csv file formated in the way they suggest, They know it but do not address issue until its a mess. From there all down hill, payment information was lost many times, and...

Pros

Not really anything

Cons

The list of issues is long , all I can say its not worth the trouble. CC data dumps, lost client data, uses some foreign country as default, imports get corrupted, clients side login unresponsive, calendars do not sync, they have bad support and little to no orientation, plus no support on set up , or in our situation they took the money didn't do the job we had to set all up after paying them. The interface on client side looks , feels and acts low tech and looks bad

Unfortunately, there were some issues between RhinoFit and this customer that we attempted to resolve to no avail. An orientation is recommended for every customer and it was declined in this case. We did have to correct some of the account setup that was causing some issues. We do take responsibility for the features that were not working properly. We also upgraded since this client to RhinoFit...

Payment Gateway's

Rhino Fit offers excellent business management kiosk all is streamlined user friendly but accepting payment online through software is issue.

Pros

Fitness ranking, Personal profile, Account management.

Cons

No Payment gate way in South Africa, My users have to be billed in US dollars the exchange rate is +-12 times the amount. SA has the world highest fitness revenue but NO software offers a payment gate way is our country. Paysafe ,paypal all can not assist us. SA has Intesity that does not have as many features as Rhino Fit but dominate the sa market. Boxchamp also cross fit, Kick Fit will be the sales agents for your company if payment gateway can be resolved.

Hello, We are happy you are enjoying the features of RhinoFit. Unfortunately, we do not support payment processing in South Africa at this time. We have not found a viable payment processor that will work through our gateway. However, thank you very much for your feedback, we are looking into a possible solution. Thanks, Elizabeth Toon

Worth it!

Rhino fit has helped my company do much we tried 3 other programs but Rhinofit has been the most benofficial to my company.

Pros

It's so easy to set up and to use. It's not complicated at all. It's worth every penny you pay for it my company has been using Rhinofit for 3 years now and have never had a problem!!

Cons

It's a little on the on the expensive side but it's worth every penny. One complaint I do have is that billing is hard to change if your changing it for someone.

Years of Great Service

Put simply, it works. We never have problems with receiving payments, tracking members (who check in), and making sure the membership/payment aspects of our operations is working.

Pros

It works. We've used RhinoFit for about 4 years now, and it works as it should, helps us keep our business running, and I love it.

Cons

Workout tracking is not really functional. I also wish our members could check in on their phone.

Hi John, thank you for sharing your review of RhinoFit! We're pleased to hear how it has been able to assist your facility. If you have any questions about workouts and tracking feel free to email us! customerservice@rhinofit.ca -Team RhinoFit

RhinoFit Review

Pros

Ease of learning and use. Pulling reports is also easy.

Cons

The email blasts could be improved. Under Rhinofit a lot of our database clients were not getting our email blasts and the explanation was that they were being blocked. We had to go to MailChimp for email blasts.

Theresa, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're so glad RhinoFit has been easy for you to use and has simplified your gym management. We have an email system in RhinoFit but have the Mailchimp integration because of its capabilities. If you have any more questions about our email system feel free to send us an email at team@rhinofit.ca.

Great product!

The support staff is excellent. Every time I call for help I never get put on hold. The software is easy to use. And the cost is great!

Pros

It’s easy to use and it has a lot of great features. The dashboard is laid out neatly. Each member has a dashboard that’s easy to understand.

Cons

Going back to recharge those who have a failed charged is confusing. The kiosk doesn’t give me an accepted sign when people pay for drop ins. I would like to know for sure if a payment went through

Thanks for your review of RhinoFit Teresa! We're happy to hear you're having a great experience with us.

Good

Rhinofit is good, we like it very helpful but somehow there is always something that we don't understand or something that wasn't like what we wanted. But the good thing is, we always contact the customer service and they are pretty helpful to solve the problem.

Pros

Can access anything we need, the software has the records.

Cons

Is not that easy to understand for any other needed. like, let say we would like to set up a signature or email header on the system. But is kinda hassle where we have to contact the customer service.

Hello Israel, Thank you for your feedback! DId you know from any page you can click on the Knowleddge Base on the menu and it will show you instructions pertaining to that page? We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is suiting your needs. Like always, please do not hesitate to call, we are always here to pick up the phone! Thanks! Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

I have been a customer of RhinoFit for a very long time... probably one of the originals. I enjoyed watching the software develop over the years.

Pros

The software is fine, it does what we need it to do.

Cons

Like virtually everything on earth, there is room for improvement. It I’m satisfied for the most part.

Hi Alex, thanks for your great review of RhinoFit and for being a longtime client of ours! We're so happy the software has helped you manage your CrossFit gym. We have some new software integrations coming in the next few months we think you will enjoy, so stay tuned!

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Software Good But Needs Upgrades

The main benefit of RhinoFit is making it a simple process to link a member's payment profile with another. THis way, we don't have to enter the information twice.

Pros

From an owner standpoint, I like the reporting and the scheduling of classes.

Cons

I don't like that there is no direct link to my phone from the RhinoFit Calendar to my google calendar. We live by our phones so this is a MUST HAVE feature. Second, there needs to be a NEW MEMBER link. RXGym had this feature and helped capture any potential members information or to sign up for a class. It is time consuming to have myself or one of my staff go in and have to go add a person right before class time. These two features are VERY important to my business so if these cannot be acheived soon i maybe shopping around

Hello Christine, Thank you for your feedback! We are looking into integrating the RhinoFit Calendar to Google and iPhone Calendars in the future. For your 2nd requirement, good news! RhinoFit already has iframe integrations that prospective members can sign up from your Calendar, Membership Store, and Prospect Widget. You can find these on the Integrations menu selection. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

BEST I'VE FOUND

I've worked with mindbody, zen planner, and another software. so far this is the best and much cheaper

Pros

I really like the flexibility and functionality of the software so far

Cons

Page load time is slow and its a little confusing for staff to figure out difference between memberhip and package

Hello Ashley, We are please to hear that you are enjoying RhinoFit. We are happy to have you as part of the RhinoFamly. Thank you for your continued support! Team RhinoFit

RhinoFit Dojo Necessity!

RhinoFit software enables us to track student progressions, log WODs and manage overall attendnace of students and instructors. It has proven to be a valuable tool that we use for accounting, payroll and student retention.

Pros

The product is simple and easy to implement. Our dojo was able to convert and begin using the software within one business day. It was literally an overnight turnaround.

Cons

The software lacks an ad-hoc notification system. We would love to be able to flag students so that when they log in at the kiosk they are presented with a custom message that we have flagged them for. This single feature would make the RhinoFit software a total package!

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Quality software for the price!

Other than the con, I can overlook it and still think this is a good product!

Pros

The price can not be beat. I have worked with perfectmind and they are a nightmare to deal with. Rhinofit answers all my question at a timely manner.

Cons

That you have to manually go into a person profile, type in the product they are buying, figure out what the cost is before tax, then add the 8.25 tax, and then press another button to charge them with a debit/ credit card or a EFT.

Hi Jesse, Thank you for your feedback. Fortunately, we can calculate the tax for you in 3 different ways, you can have tax included, tax calculated for you, or no tax. You go to orders > add orders > Add the Members name and charge it to their account. Let us know if you have any questions! Team RhinoFit 1-866-858-0304

Great starter

RhinoFit has given us a way to track is signed up for & coming to the gym.

Pros

The cost-to-benefit ratio is just too good to pass up, giving my company all that we need for a price we can afford.

Cons

There are some end-user features I feel are missing, primarily around membership management.