All categories

Member Management Software for Gyms, Dojos, Crossfit, & More

visit website

RhinoFit Reviews - Page 3

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Easy to use, very cost effective

Pros

RhinoFit automates all the basic processes, most importantly the auto billing of my clients and management of their memberships. It does that reliably and simply. And it is very cost effective with no per client fees.

Cons

One on one booking and advanced metrics reporting could use some beefing up or customization. There are a few features with little documentation that look like they could be really cool, but I don't understand how to implement.

review from Forever Fit

Pros

on a day to day basis most of what we do the software is easy to use.

Cons

Some features for example the notification for the miss you email still get sent out even when Member is on a hold. The software should be able to pick this up and make adjustments.

Hello Ruth, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We have a request in to update the automation for the members on hold. I will contact you once this is complete. Team RhinoFit

G20 Fitness

Most client interactions can be done through Rhino. Integration with Mailchimp is a big one

Pros

Value for money paid is great. The cost per transaction is very competitive. Member management and customer relationship management is seamless

Cons

Customer service may need some additional training to fully solve issues

Thanks for your great review of RhinoFit Gabe! We're happy you've seen the great value RhinoFit offers along with the many benefits the software includes.

Great Service

Very helpful staff. Simple and user friendly platform.

Pros

Ease of use, and I really like the Rhino.

Cons

It would be cool to link our workouts with the software, to keep customers interacting online.

Hi James! Thank you for your feedback and continued support! We do have the WOD tracking feature. If you need some help with it or have some suggestions for improvement, give us a call. We are always here to answer! Thanks again! Team RhinloFit

Affordable Gym Mgmt

Helps run the gym smoothly. And at the end of the month, when you get your bill, you're glad you choose RhinoFit over ZenP or Wodify

Pros

Low Price, great basic functionnalities & reports easy to use

Cons

Heavy and laggy Interface, overall navigation heavy, many clicks

Dave, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're so happy we've been able to help you run your CrossFit gym. We're currently making some improvements for the new year we think you will enjoy, so stay tuned!

Great improvement over 2014 software

First the Bad: Reservations page is awful on iOS (so is the calendar), but PC version is ok. Taking 3 clicks to get to shortcuts are still cumbersome (think getting to your roster) Definitely improved over 2014 version and still a better buy over other gym management software. Customer support is great when you have questions.

Pros

Navigation menu is on point.

Cons

Calendar is still a pain- Clients can't use Andriod Ap, Mobile site is cumbersome.

Hi Tara! Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry some of your users have been having issues with the iOs Calendar. I assure you it has been tested across all browsers, however we do recommend using Chrome for iOs, it tends to display much nicer. I am happy to go over any other questions or concerns you may have. Let me know if you want me to call you, or you can give me a call at 1(866)858-0304. Thanks! Elizabeth Toon Team RhinoFit

Perfect gym management software

RhinoFit is a great product to run your gym. It has everything you need to manage clients and the daily gym operations.

Pros

It has useful tools for managing schedules - both group and private training, student management, workout of the day, and payment processing - for tuition and item purchase.

Cons

There are so many features that it can be overwhelming at times.

Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying RhinoFit. If you like, you can go to Setup > Menu Options and hide some of the features that you don't use. Thanks again, Team RhinoFit

Review for RHino

over all its good. Most of the time when I need help there is someone to answer customer service

Pros

I dont have to bill collect anymore..i can just set people up on auto pay

Cons

its not easy to tell who has paid me. I have to log in to my credit card account and merchant account and it doesnt always have my clients name on it who paid.

Hello Dean, Thank you for your feedback! We can assist you with some different reports that would be helpful to view your payments in RhinoFit. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! Thanks! Team RhinoFIt

So simple!!!!!!!

Makes my daily work simple and easy. Makes my members login simple and easy. Cant recommend Rhino Fit enough!

Pros

Easy to setup, they don't charge an arm and a leg. Has a set price per month, not like the other top brands that charge more as your membership increases!

Cons

Nothing! Everything about this software is fantastic. From the very start of setup they helped me out and got me up and running in no time.

Hello Paxton, Thank you for providing this feedback. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying RhinoFit. As always, we are here to help if you have any questions or concerns. Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:00 pm. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Poor customer service

My experience with RhinoFit has not been pleasant. It started with not receiving attention on matters that I was facing. I would send emails and not receive responses. Email has always been the best form of communication for me but with RhinoFit service it was better to call to get a response. This made it very difficult for me since I work 8am - 5 pm mountain time and couldn't contact you all...

Cons

Hello Yvette, I deeply regret and apologize that the situation made you feel that way. I am also surprised because I personally spent hours that week assisting with you switching to Bluepay. While we are integrated with BluePay, it is not a common processor for us. Unfortunately, when BluePay changed their integration requirements they did not notify us. I spent several hours on the phone trying...

Dma review

It works, I just wish it worked better.

Pros

Streamlines a small gym’s management, solid layout.

Cons

Changes occasionally fail to implement, some key features are difficult to find. Wish it could be better co-branded so my customers see my business as the face of the service, with *powered by rhinofit underneath

Hello Vanden, Thank you for your feedback. We will be reaching out to you to discuss the iframe integration to your website and see if we can better customize this for you. Did you know that the RhinoFit Knowledgebase has a lot of great information on main features? If you click on the Knowledgebase from any page, it will bring up instructions for that page! You can also search for what you are looking for. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Needs work but it functions

It's good but it could be way better with simple changes

Pros

Ease of use and price Billing is useful reports are good as well

Cons

-membership options are not flexible -coupon codes don't end when they are supposed to -asked a few times to have more graphic options for ranks...the only option is japanese and there are other arts -need an option for billing people who sign in and not prepay (not new members) -staff that better understands the software -need to remove alumni students from who needs to get promoted for the month

So far it's been great

MY experience has been great. I am a 1 man team at the current moment, and RhinoFit allows me to streamline a lot of the admin parts of my job so that I have more time and energy to do what I am good at, which is coaching! I would definitely recomend, and at the price point its set at it is a no brainer.

Pros

I like the simplicity and the support. I found the program relatively intuitive throughout the set up process (although I have been using similar software for 2 years). Anytime I've encountered an issue the RhinoFit support team is just one call away and they have been more then helpful in answering my questions.

Cons

The app. Sometimes it is very slow when my clients want to access their schedules.

Hello Andrew, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you are utilize RhinoFit to streamline the tedious admin work of running a business and We are continuously testing and monitoring the app for issues and making improvements. We will look into the speed and make necessary adjustments. Let us know if it is causing your customers to be dissatisfied and we will do some specific troubleshooting. Thanks again! Team RhinoFit

Legend CrossFit, RhinoFIt

No problems since refunds have become possible through the Rhinofit platform.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Constant upgrades with an understanding to the atmosphere for which the product is used.

Cons

Cant think of any negatives, everything I've had a problem with has been resolved in updates in software or an explanation of how to use it.

• Likelihood to recommend0.00/10

Fails in every category outside of "ease of use"

I realized not to trust them at their word.

Pros

It was really simple to set up. Even when you think you have a question, the answer is usually right in front of you.

Cons

Having been assured those charges only start after the aforementioned client/sales targets are met, I assumed I still would have time to build a client base before the charges began. What they don't tell you is that the "free until you reach X" policy doesn't really exist. The moment you get CC processing in order to build said clients, you have to pay. Customer service will effectively disappear...

I am sorry that you feel this way about RhinoFit. As the site states once you process $2500 or more in payments for a given billing period, you will be billed $57 USD per month thereafter. RhinoFit provides the most competitive features for the price and provides free trial offers of the software but not the merchant credit card processing as this is a separate service that is offered as a convenience to our clients for integration with their new RhinoFit business software systems. Thank you.

Rhinofit review by Hustle Fitness

Pros

-reservations -communication -attendance reports -cost

Cons

-financial reports -that users can attend themselves to sessions

Hello Princejit, Thank you for your feedback. We see that the con listed is actually something that the members can do! If you go to Setup > Setup > Configuration > (Scroll Down towards the bottom of page) > Member Attendance Settings: Choose Option "Allow Members to Mark themselves Attended" Please let us know if you have any further questions. Give us a call at 1-866-858-0304. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Still looking for ease

That makes due for now .

Pros

The calendar for my clients to sign up for classes .

Cons

As an administrator to set up additional view of “home page”

Hi Mackenzie, thanks for your feedback of RhinoFit! We're happy to hear our calendar feature has been valuable for your gym. If you have any additional feedback or requests feel free to call us at 866-858-0304, thanks!

Love this software.

Helps manage, and bill clients so i can focus on Training and not on administrative issues.

Pros

Easy to use, and customer service is great.

Cons

So far no complaints. So far no complaints

Hello Jose, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to know that you are pleased with RhinoFit. Thanks for your continued support! Team RhinoFit

Love Rhino

It definitely helped my new business “a gym” take off and put it all in one place

Pros

Everything is in one place. I am absolutely happy that I came across this software

Cons

I wish that even the non credit card payers still popped up daily so we can know without a doubt who’s bills are due daily in on place

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Client manager for smaller/private clubs/studios.

It's a great starter client manager for smaller businesses. As an industry expert and a large club operator I found a few (simple) bugs when signing in prospects into our kiosk, lag in reporting, and false check in errors.

Pros

Mobile adapting- from cloud to phone abilities. The pricing is decent for what you can manage. Customer service reps are well versed but a bit slow to respond on critical issues.

Cons

A bit of a lag switching from screen to screen also reporting is quite slow to email. Kiosk reporting is tedious and a multi-step process. Calendar is only available on a monthly view, an option would be the weekly or daily view.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

RhinoFit allowed us to focus on building and marketing our gym rather than the technology

Everything has been as advertised so far. It has exceeded my expectations, and I think we're still scratching the surface.

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to setup. Easy to integrate with our web site. Seems to have features to support everything we can think up.

Cons

There are features that don't work the way I would have expected. Not saying they're the wrong way, but it takes some time and experimentation to get a solid handle on everything. That said, I wish I could create test accounts and delete them when I'm done. I mean REALLY delete them. Also, it would be nice to associate specific RhinoSign waivers with memberships. Also, I would love to handle membership contracts and waivers separately with RhinoSign.

Hi Ross, thanks for sharing your thoughts on RhinoFit! We're so happy to hear the software has enabled you to build up your gym and streamline operations. As far as any questions and concerns you might have, feel free to reach out and we would more than glad to help! : customerservice@rhinofit.ca -Team RhinoFit

Forge Performance Training: Review

So far we are satisfied with RhinoFit. There are, as expected, a number of hiccups and things that we would like to see improved and/or added. However, even the frustrating items are mitigated because of the excellent customer support we have received from the very start. If RhinoFit can continue to improve and add/edit features based on user feedback they will have a very affordable, successful product on their hands that we would happily recommend and refer to the multitude of other gym and studio owners we work with.

Pros

Straight forward interface on the app helps our people find what they need quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Back end navigation and lack of ability to edit/customize certain fields (WOD feature in particular) is frustrating. Some of the automations that move members from Active to Trial have been a particular nuisance as well.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Super easy to set up and use

I am almost done the free trial, and I am definitely purchasing the full version. Their quick set up video said "set up in six minutes" I think... That is just about what it took me to set up two classes and get rolling. I had a few hiccups, but before I figured them out fairly quickly without the need for customer service. So far the simplest software I have tried with this level of functionality.

Pros

Level of functionality and ease of initial set up. There are lot's of features that I did not have with previous software.

Cons

I don't particularly love the look, but not too bad. It's probably just a preference thing, I just feel the overall look could have a little more flash

Rhinofit review

Pros

It allows my members to book classes as well as scan in to my facility for open gym time during early and late hours.

Cons

The door access scanner does not always work so I have members that cannot get in at least once or twice per month. I have to drop everything and let them in if the unlock feature on the app doesn’t work for me either. I wish I could add classes from the app to start at specific times like I can with appointments, but unfortunately it won’t let you change the class start time from 00:00 hours. It would also be nice to have a feature that alerts you when a member scans into the facility so that can be monitored better as well without having to keep checking the “reports” throughout the day.

Hello, thanks for leaving your review of RhinoFit! We're happy to hear your feedback of the software and our 24-hour gym access system. Please contact our customer service so we can help resolve these issues: customerservice@rhinofit.ca. -Team RhinoFit

RhinoFit 2.0 Review

The software works and is mostly reliable. I am writing the review in order to see improvements with future updates. Overall the software is worth the money and the customer service is top notch. Here are my top items to fix: -The Calendar View on the mobile site needs to show the entire time frame or allow you to cut it down. I don't need to see 2am. Also this could be arranged better with easier...

Cons

Hi Ryan! Thank you for your feedback and your continued support. Just so you know, You can change the hours the Calendar displays by going to Setup > Integration > Calendar> Change the hours the Calendar displays. We have cleaned up the Calendar since this review. If you let you customers now to clear the cookies and cache and (if possible) use Google Chrome, the student Calendar will look a lot better. Especially if you remove the extra hours. If you are experiencing any issues still, please let me know. You can give me a call at 1-866-858-0304 or email at customerservice@rhinofit.ca