All categories

Member Management Software for Gyms, Dojos, Crossfit, & More

visit website

RhinoFit Reviews - Page 4

99 Barbell Product Review

overall very easy and nice software to use.

Pros

-Easy platform to use -check in process

Cons

-unable to generate receipts for things purchased thur "Orders" -only able to make one wavier form active when there is different types of membership -once payment has been stopped from ACH the account is no longer able to charge further payments when the member has already authorize bank to process payment -key tag door entry

RhinoFit Gym Software

Minus the negative experience with the long wait time to recieve your money, everything else as far as membership management and WOD and calendar management is what makes it great.

Pros

Ease of use. Many of the other programs I looked at were way to complicated for what a gym owner needs. Rhinofits ease of use is what drew me in and continues to work for me.

Cons

The credit card processing partnership takes a long time to get through compared to competitors such as square and the like. Makes it hard to budget for the future when you have no idea when your money is coming in.

Hello Robert, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you are having a good experience with the software. If you are interested, please give us a call and we can help with the financial forecasting aspect in the software. There are some techniques we can suggest that will improve financial transparency and boost your success as a business owner. Thank you for your support! Team RhinoFit customerservice@rhinofit.ca

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Pros

Easy to use, add products and create automatic billing.

Cons

Took a while to figure out the best way to implement sash system since ours varies by age group - students are logging in yet to track their progress towards their next sash level

ANIfit

Best software in price and quality

Pros

Easy to use and in laptop and smartphones

Cons

Color interface would be better in other color than red even for customers and users

Hello Raul, thank you for leaving a review of RhinoFit and for using us for over a year now! We're happy to hear you have had a good experience with us. We're expecting some new updates in the next few months that will add some more customization we think you will like! -Team RhinoFit

Works well for my studio's needs

Pros

Multiple logins available for our instructors or renters. They are able to add and edit classes easily.

Cons

Wish the calendar view could be switched from monthly to daily or weekly. Example is Google calender.

Thank you for your review of our RhinoFit member management software. We are happy to hear that are satisfied with our class features. We appreciate your feedback regarding the calendar functions, the view changes your looking for can be implemented. The calendar can be switched to day/week/month in two ways: on the front end calendar that your customers see, they can click on the top right to navigate through different calendar views; on the back end of the software, you can adjust the default calendar view and replace the iframe code you currently have. Please reach tech support if you need any assistance implementing any changes. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Brady's Review

Pros

I like the software a lot. I only use it for sign in and for class sign up. It works very well for all of that plus my billing that I do.

Cons

No cons at this point. Once I get deeper into my gym usage I will be able to have more cons about the software.

Brady, thanks so much for your review of RhinoFit! We're so happy RhinoFit has been able to simplify the class sign-up process and billing for your gym.

amazing - good customer service

Pros

Very smooth operating and easy format. This has helped me as a startup a ton

Cons

nothing, The company has provided a bunch to assisting me and working out issues

Great software

We just started using RhinoFit and I've been pleasantly surprised with the ease of set-up as well as the functionality available at a great price. The customer support has been great as well.

Pros

it has been easy to set-up and the value for the features available has been great.

Cons

the recurring class entry is a little bit "clunky" - in that when you want to just change the date of the first class in the series -- the time changes so instead of being able to just change the date and save you have to also go in and update the start and/or end time of the class -- it would be nice if the times stayed the same by default

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for your feedback! I have added your requests to be reviewed and by our IT Development Team. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and have some great new features being worked on! Have a great holiday! Elizabeth Team RhinoFit

I LOVE RHINO

I Love Rhinofit the system helps me manage my box fluidly and efficiently. It is also very cost effective, the monthly rate is cheap for what you get. Any time ive had a question the service has been quick to respond an help to solve any problems ive had.

Pros

ease of use,

Superb Gym Software

super responsible customer service reps

Pros

Easy to use platform and the price is just amazing. They also recently added Door access entry which allows my business to run on its own.

Cons

I wish they could include a POS together with this software. This would allow me to just pay for one software fee than to pay for another software just to charge pos

• Likelihood to recommend0.00/10

Need upgrade and more self serve and identification sounds and bright colour coded spec

Waiting until I find the time to switch to more functionality and customized software

Pros

Easy and limited but does not work well to keep everything recorded

Cons

Not able to get it to serve all my business and members need

Hello Abir, We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with RhinoFit. We would like to connect with you to get more details on the functionality you are needing. We also show you were not given an orientation, so hopefully, we have some of the features that you are needing. I will be sending a request to schedule a time to talk. Thank again for your feedback! Team RhinoFit

Great system

Pros

I have been using this for 8 years. It has been great for running my CrossFit gym

Cons

nothing. It works fine and has done everything I need

RhinoFit

Pros

The different options for reports and how to filter between them to look at members info.

Cons

The bill management feature is difficult at times because you have to manually delete and cancel old bills one at a time.

Hi Rebecca, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We'e glad you're enjoying using the software for your business. -Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Rhino 2018

Customer service has slid noticeably since the early days 2008 ish.

Pros

Easy to use. Offers a good variety of features.

Cons

Software is fine. Customer service is not stellar.

• Likelihood to recommend3.00/10

Minimal functions meet requirements.

My purchasing decision is price-driven. Dealing with the Rhinofit staff has been the worst B2B experience I have ever had in my 12 year career. The software on-boarding never happened, the shipment was over a month late, and I was misquoted and over charged for my hardware. When I pointed these things out my rep promised to make things right, but the company pulled my rep away and reneged on that promise. I have invested 3x what I was initially quoted. Knowing about my anger, I haven't heard from them in over 2 weeks. They simply don't care.

Pros

Software meets my minimum requirements. Monthly subscription pricing is industry-best.

Cons

Equipment costs are outrageous. Sales process was the worst I have ever experienced. Customer service follow up was the worst I have ever experienced. Some basic features, are NOT user friendly.

RhinoFit Review

Good customer service. Some aspects took some time to learn. Overall good experience.

Pros

All in one gym software. Checkin, product sales, financial data.

Cons

I would love to be able to only enter a clients credit card one time. As it is, even if I put it in the payment profile, I still have to re enter it to capture sales and renewals. It would also be great for drop ins to login the same way members do. I’d also love for them to not have to click close two times after checking into their class. I also wish there was a way to prorate a membership in the software instead of doing the math manually and entering it as an added bill. When adding a family member to an account, it doesn’t automatically bill for that person 😕

Thanks so much for your review of RhinoFit, JoeEtta! We're happy our software has been able to assist your facility -Team RhinoFit

MMA Gym

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use and keep track of member progress. I also like that each member has their own portal.

Cons

The only downside is that each member needs to have a separate email address to sign up which isn't easy for a large family who all want to use the same email address.

Switched from Zenplanner

It's strait forward and simple to use. Keeps my billing simple and the couple times I've called to ask about something I got help very quickly. No problems and great staff/support.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

I'd like a few more features that I've used on zenplanner like being able to group contacts by a tag- I have crossfit kids with my regular crossfitters and would like to be able to separate them to know my total number of just group 1 or group 2.

Matt, Thank you for your feedback and continued support! Elizabeth Toon Team RhinoFit

Really enjoying the use of this software. Best value for fitness software.

Pros

The software is easy to use and allows for easy access for my clients. The learning process was quite easy and didn't require intense training.

Cons

I really enjoy this software but wish I had the ability to customize with an app. To be able to use my own branding will make this software perfect.

Thank You Marlow for your Four Star Review. We are happy that you find our system great for your business. We also appreciate your feedback on your branding needs. The Rhinofit Team 866-858-0304

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Pros

the communication options between clients and management. texts, emails...

Cons

reports, i'd like more detail options.

Hi Susanne, we're happy RhinoFit has been able to help the communications for your martial arts studio. We're always looking to improve the features of RhinoFit so feel free to send any requests to team@rhinofit.ca.

Easy to Use

It has been excellent!

Pros

It is simple and does pretty much everything I need.

Cons

A few features I wish it had but they are nit picky.

Hi Jason, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're so happy that we've been able to simplify the ease of use for your gym management. Stay tuned as we're working on some new features for the new year!

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Works well for what we do.

Has pretty nice reporting. Would be nice to have a report builder feature where I could put in my parameters and fields I want.

Pros

Pretty easy to use, quite a few reports.

Cons

Would like to have a download feature to download my data. I currently have to customize some of the views and download using Excel format.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Pretty comprehensive but could use a few more trainer-friendly features.

Pros

I like the calendar feature. Our company has A LOT of class offerings, and its really easy to see them all using the calendar feature.

Cons

I wish you could link the calendar to the WOD's so you didn't have to look up the WOD's separately. It would also be nice if there was a trainer-specific app that made it easier to check clients into classes right there at the start of the class.

Thank you for taking the time to review our software and for the positive feedback about our versatile scheduling system. We also appreciate your feedback on how we could improve our software. Our WODs may be viewed in the calendar when you assign the WOD to a class (or group of classes). The WOD is also available to view (if assigned) in the athletes reservations. The new mobile app serves both...

Lashley Training Review

Pros

Easy to use, simple interface. Very effective for taking payments and controlling members.

Cons

There appointment for personal trainers can be difficult to use and is not very user friendly. Could be better

Hello Ian, Thank you for providing your feedback! We are pleased to know you are happy with the software. Don't forget to take advantage of our Referral Program! You will get $50 off monthly service when your referral signs up! Team RhinoFit customerservice@rhinotfit.ca

Great for my boxing gym

Keeps my business running smoothly, a necessity for my business.

Pros

Great price, great customer service, and very user friendly.

Cons

Not many features. Sometimes there are issues with the membership options and automated messages.

Hello Farhad, thanks for leaving your review of RhinoFit! Our team is happy to hear the software has been beneficial for your boxing gym. We're always here as you know with any concerns that come up. Be on the lookout for new updates in the coming months! -Team RhinoFit