All categories

Member Management Software for Gyms, Dojos, Crossfit, & More

visit website

RhinoFit Reviews - Page 5

Good software

Pros

Easy to use The price is also very reasonable

Cons

Integration into website could be better

Hi Martha, Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! We can customize your membership and product store for you! I will reach out to see which fonts and colors you would like in your integrated links. Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit

RhinoFit rocks!

Pros

I love how you can keep track of everyone's progress, send out emails, process transactions, and even review your company's progress and income!

Cons

I wish there was a way to send text messages to everyone at once rather than each individual at a time.

Streamline

Pros

I love how I am able to streamline the many different systems into one intuitive system

Cons

I wish there was a feature that would send out a mass text and make it individual like the email.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

It's a good product, with a lot of potential....but a lot of delay.

The support is decent. I am frustrated that there have been no updates since we started using it and that the system is still soooo slow. It mades admins login every single time you open it and then it "loads" for 2-3 minutes...It isn't very reliable if you need to do some thing quickly.

Pros

The capabilities to see my members check in to class...Payment processing... Members ability to log their workouts.

Cons

That it is web based and slow as CHRISTMAS!

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Lots of features for the price

I really like many features that RhinoFit offers and their customer service is great. I get responses right away. The features that are missing that I would like are causing quite a bit of work for me and many messages from clients. But, if those are changed, I don't think I could complain about anything.

Pros

Great reports and many great features. Very reasonable price.

Cons

I wanted to force customers to sign up at least 2 hours before class start. Currently, this is not an option. Also, clients are on autopay automatically and to stop the autopay, I have to go in manually on each purchase to change to do not renew. I have also requested this be changed. Lastly, clients had a hard time finding where to log into RhinoFit, if they didn't use my link. It would bring them to where businesses sign up for RhinoFit.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great for small gyms and new businesses

Bottom line - you get WAY more than you pay for with this app/service, which is absolutely $0 for the first 20 clients.. There willingness to let you try it FOR FREE up until 20 clients has allowed me to figure out how to automate many of the administrative tasks I was having to do by hand. We've integrated online payments, are starting to figure out to integrate the calendar and class scheduling with...

Pros

Ease of use. Low price for new businesses.

Cons

Nothing that causes me to want to change systems or find a new company.

The Muscle Mill

Pros

Quick and easy to learn and put into practical use.

Cons

At client check in, there is no signal or acceptance feature (like a sound - ding). We've had this in other systems so staff and other members knew when someone checked in. Also, would be helpful to have a notice of some sort appear at membership check-in if client owes dues.

ello Rositsa, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you. We will consider your feature request for a sound upon check-in. Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software! We even have an automated way to refer: Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend0.00/10

Worst software and customer service EVER

We did a free trial with Rhinofit after buying a new gym. The software was VERY basic and the on-boarding process was terribly run. We were going to have to manually add all clients and biking information because we were told the keys could not imported. We decided to move away from this software and Rhinofit refused to refund our monthly dues and also charge us a termination fee upon exiting . The staff was very rude and did not seem interested in improving the software. They were more concerned about the building software on the back end because it is owned by a credit card processing company! I would never recommend this company to anyone

Pros

No features we really liked. Very poor software

Cons

Lots of broken links, poor functionality, financial reports were terrible

Hello Brandon, We regret that you had such a bad experience with your RhinoFit back in 2016. Our records show that the account was signed up for and a contract signed that included an early deconversion fee for your merchant account. Unfortunately, the contract was not with RhinoFit and we did not collect the fee that was charged. Since your experience, we have made many upgrades and have a lot more intuitive features. We would like to provide you with one free month of the software to see the new features and look. Let us know if you would like to use our offer. Give us a call anytime! 1-866-858-0304. We always pick the phone up Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:00 pm. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Working with RF Software for over a year now

Overall I have a good experience with it. If it would not be for the pop ups to review, even after a review was written.

Pros

The software provides everything I need.

Cons

It is a little bit to much Cross Fit oriented.

RhinoFit review

Pros

Pretty easy to use. Allows me to put plenty of members in.

Cons

A bit slow sometimes. Switching from thing to thing takes long sometimes.

Thank you for your review, Fumbi! It's great to hear RhinoFit has been easy for you to input new members. Recently we've improved the speed of RhinoFit so hopefully this has helped! If you have any more feedback feel free to give us a call at 866-858-0304.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

RhinoFit makes scheduling and managing fitness classes a breeze!

I love the platform of this software. It looks great and is very easy to use. The customer service is helpful and there's even videos online that can help you if you get stuck.

Pros

Our fitness center at my work recently did the free 30 day trial that RhinoFit currently offers. I love that we got to try it out before we committed! This system is great and easy to use! It lets us manage our many different fitness classes that we have with multiple instructors and attendees. I definitely recommend this software to any company that needs to better manage their fitness schedule!

Cons

I didn't have anything that I would say I didn't like about this software. It has definitely made our life easier and better manage our activities. It also allows you to keep track of attendees and better evaluate what classes are popular and which you shouldn't offer anymore.

Hi Jenny, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! -Team RhinoFit

RhinoFit review

I enjoy that you can call and get support right then and there. I feel like the overview should be more in depth. We lost a lot of money due to the fact we were not running cards correctly.

Pros

I like the ease of registering for athletes.

Cons

The app doesn’t always work for athletes. I wish there was a better way of tracking and a leaderboard to see where athletes are in the gym. It is just type in your own info. I wish there was a way to choose weight, advanced/intermediate/scaled, times, etc.

Hi Courtney, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! With the software you're able to share WOD's and allow members to track their progress within their member app. We're happy we were able to troubleshoot your payment issue and our support team is always here when you need us! -Team RhinoFit

50-50

save time with the online reservation, it's the main reason why i need this software

Pros

online reservation is rapid and easy for the member, member profil is complete with benchmark and a lot of information.

Cons

you can't reactivated an expired membership, you have to create another one...big waste of time

Why I switched

Having a software program that is there when your not and helps you give the best customer experience is a plus. RhinoFit is easy to use and is a great all in one management system.

Pros

Best price! Easy set-up and works great! Our business is growing and we needed a software program that could grow with us. Having the ability to add an integrated door system that would allow our members and residents to have 24/7 access and keep the business secure is why we switched.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I do not like about RhinoFit but I'm still exploring. Customer service has been attentive with any questions I had and helped me transition my clients from my old software program without a hitch.

The App Isn't Great

I've enjoyed using RhinoFit's gym management software so far. However, the app (RhinoFit 2.0) could use some updates to be more user-friendly. One major problem is that I (the gym owner) can't even use the app to see the workouts or record my workouts because I'm "not a member". So I don't really see what my athletes see when they use the app. We don't require members to make reservations for classes, so it's confusing for them to have to reserve a class just to record their WOD. Another common complaint from my members is that when they do record their WOD results, they're the only one's who can see it. Most of them want to share their results with the whole gym to make it easier to compare results between athletes who don't attend the same class times.

Cons

Hi Abby, Thank you for your feedback. Luckily, we have brand new apps coming out within the next couple weeks! The App will include a Wall that the Members can communicate together on. Also, you will be able to use it as the Owner. I will let you know when they are released. Thanks! Talk to you soon! Elizabeth Toon Team RhinoFit

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

YOU NEED QUICKBOOKS INTEGRATION

We like everything but the lack of quickbooks integration is becoming a dealbreaker

Pros

Member Management, waiver tracking, it does everything we need it to minus quickbooks integration

Cons

ITS NOT INTEGRATED WITH QUICKBOOKS!!!!! ITS 2019 GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! WE WILL BE SWITCHING SERVICES IF IT IS NOT INTEGRATED SOON!!

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great ap for the money, but service stinks

For the most part, this is a basic program that helps run the gym. But don't expect a whole lot of help from the customer service staff. I have some glitches that are still not dealt with and I've been trying to get them fixed for the last 3 months. When we do talk, they aren't that zealous to try to help me out. I like the overall functionality

Pros

I like the functionality and the ease of use.

Cons

The service, and when I change class times, I lose the prior information in my reports. (move a class from 4:00 to 4:15, I either need to create a totally new class which is complicated, or it assumes that we have always had a class at 4:15.

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for your feedback. We have made some changes on Team RhinoFit and we are looking forward to showing you that our Customer Service is dedicated to making sure no question or concern goes unanswered. I would like to get the other specific issues you are having continuous issues with resolved. I can give you a call or you can give me a call here at 1(866) 858-0304.

My RhinoFit

Our overall experience is wonderful. I like that we can see our overall finances and when payments are due. We also like that we can tell when the last time a client was in the facility.

Pros

I love that the clients can put in their phone number to be able to check in to the facility.

Cons

I don't like that you can't delete clients information.

Easy To Use and Feasible

With Rhinofit I was able to go from manually running cards on stripe with my own very confusing method, to having a business where cards are run automatically, removing a lot of stress from my life. I'm now able to more effectively pursue my passion, which is serving our members.

Pros

I like that it's so easy to get familiar with and use. I also like that it provides all of the functions that I need to run my facility. I like the low software and transaction fees as well.

Cons

I honestly like everything about Rhinofit

Hi Matt, thanks for your in-depth review of RhinoFit! We're so happy to know that we've been able to streamline the operations and billing management for your gym. We're here every step of the way as your business grows! -Team RhinoFit

Everything I need

Since I have a very small private studio I decided to go with this software. Great easy to use and can't beat the price. Free. for under 20 members. :) No complaints here.

Pros

Easy to use, Lots of features.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

A few problems

Not the best. Customer support is always nice and helps with the training but the fob readers don't work on one door and the other is on and off. That was why we went with Rhinofit and it is disappointing that there are issues with it.

Pros

The fact that it has door readers and that management does not have to do much to sign up tenants.

Cons

The door readers do not work consistently. There is a software issue. The word student is built into the program which throws off our users. When someone's payment does not go through, it does not tell us the reason why. It is tricky to add companys and be able to run them a report. (Not as easy as we thought it would be)

Great Software

unbelievable customer service. instant connection to a helpful human

Pros

Easy to use. Every option you'd ever need. Cheaper than others for unlimited waivers

Cons

no complaints. If i had to search deep for a complaint: I have thousands of waivers which takes a while to load.

Best software for a gym

Pros

You can not beat the price! The onboarding was super easy too!

Cons

The app needs some work. The app is simply the website in app form.

Thanks for your great review of RhinoFit Juli! We're so pleased to hear your transition to RhinoFit was smooth. Stay tuned for updates as we have some big changes coming to the RhinoFit app!

Great calendar tracking

Pros

love the ability to check this daily and see what is scheduled easily. also like that it will change the date on it's own.

Cons

none.

Thank you for your review of RhinoFit! We're so happy that we've been able to simplify your gym management experience.

It's doing the trick

Pros

Keeps all my clients organized, tracks leads well

Cons

it wont stop asking me to review it, so im doing the bare minimum