ScienceTraining Logo

ScienceTraining

Software for managing and monitoring athletes and training

ScienceTraining Reviews

MM

Maria M.

Perfection

Overall I found it to be a great app that made my job a lot easier and my athletes a lot happier

Pros

Super easy to use!!! The analysis of the data is great and so are the features!! It saved me some great time as I i do my job a lot faster and easier and that’s why I would definitely recommend it. It’s obvious that There are people with great knowledge of coaching behind this app. Also whenever I have a problem, I communicate with the customer service and my problem is being solved within minutes.

Cons

Haven’t found one yet. My experience so far has been nothing but perfect

JC

Jo C.

Excellent product for swimming

Fantastic! The team always reply quickly to questions /problems. I’m very happy with the software and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it

Pros

This is great, especially for Garmin users, as the workouts go straight to the watch. A lot of other swimming platforms don’t have the ability to do this

Cons

I would like to see customisable pool sizes as some of my customers use 20m pools and one uses a 12m pool

SM

Sofia M.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

ScienceTraining Review

Pros

Connection with Garmin software

Cons

User interface Mobile version Lack of application

Steven J.

Simple but surprisingly comprehensive

I have found this speeds up my ability to enter training plans and my clients find it easy to use. I particularly like the ease with which feedback can be left on the workouts by the client and the speed and ease with which I can respond.

Pros

The software is very easy to get the hang of and also quick to enter training plans into allowing the coach to spend more time focusing on the training and less time on administration.

Cons

Some of the features are a little hidden but it is developing all the time and this is improving.

CV

Chronopoulos V.

Sports, 11-50 employees

a helpfull tool for athletes, coaches and the results you expect from both parts.

Pros

Gives you the guidelines you need to support your athletes more accurate and with the scientific prediction through the data analysis and algorithms . In addition sets the schedule and communication rules ia a way that you can interact with your athletes and teamates without spending your working hours and personal time.

Cons

The supporting team keeps finding ways to develop the "tool" , that is already perfect, and always surpises us possitively !

ZD

Zachary D.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Runner's Review

Pros

It fits its purpose which is to review my training plan and interact with my coach. Visually attractive and relatively easy to use on a PC.

Cons

Needs some work on on the mobile version, although it has significantly improved from earlier versions.

Tt

Tony t.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

The perfect balance

Pros

It’s very easy to understand and you know exactly where you are in terms of fitness and readiness for a race. The performance chart and training chart are very easy and intuitive.

Cons

The colors and schemes can be more up to date.

IV

Ioannis V.

Sports, self-employed

A super weapon for any coach

It has helped me a lot in managing and monitoring many athletes, and saving time. I no longer spend time texting and writing in notebooks. It is very user friendly and for athletes, because they do not need to think much, they just do.

Pros

*easy to use *utilization of a lot of data *many possibilities in creating training sessions *creating training cycles, microcycles, and macrocycles (training periodization) *easy connection to known applications (Garmin, Polar, Suunto) *useful graphs for performance and supercompensation *very good customer service

Cons

*small details that are constantly improved by customer service

EP

Evan P.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Finally, a training app that you can tell how you're doing

I have been an amateur athlete on and off for about 6 years. My coach switched to using sciencetraining in order to issue my weekly training program. During the last 4 months, this has proved to be really helpful as I am able to 1) receive my training plan directly on my sports watch, without the need to intervene and 2) I can track my recent performance stats in great detail.

Pros

The fact my training program is downloaded automatically on my sports-watch without having to worry about anything. Directly from my coach to my watch.

Cons

It seems that not much attention has been given to being very aesthetically attractive and self-intuitive in its usage.

CP

Constantinos P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Highly recommended for coaches

I am using the software since it's first days and I have to say that it is always getting better. The team behind it is really amazing and they know what a coach need for a training software.

Pros

Using this software as a coach I have all the data I want for my athletes in one place. It's easy to use and it saves me a lot of time to program the trainings compared to other methods. I

Cons

It would be perfect if it was more friendly to mobile environment screen.

EK

Emmanouil K.

Great experience

Pros

I likes that it saved many hours of working daily, that i can finally interract better and more often with miy clients.

Cons

I would like to include Coros Users. Also i would like when i schedule a training, to have the potential to hace both distance and time. For instance 15` warm up Z1-Z2 / 3` REST / work: 4km Z3 / cool down 10`

RW

Robert W.

Sports, self-employed

Useful but not user friendly

Pros

ScienceTraining is a very good bit of kit with lots of data. Great value compared to others

Cons

It doesn't sync with Strava, only Garmin, Polar or Suunto. Some of my clients have different watches and can't be bothered uploading data manually. Quite complicated at first,. Hard to navigate the website. No app

GP

Giannis P.

Very Satisfied

Excellent

Pros

I have minimised the time needed to prepare the training schefules to 1/10th Emails that I receive concerning the athletes activities.

Cons

I haven't noticed any issues at this time any.