Sprout Reviews

4.32/5 (539 reviews)

Courtney Ferrucci

Best Option for Social Media Management

Reviewed 2019-09-05

Not only is it simple to use, provides full reporting and monitoring capabilities, and allows for approval workflows for multiple employee levels -- the reporting out features are easy to digest when presenting to those in the company who are not as socially savvy.

Reliable software

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Overall satisfied and will likely to recommend to other

Hailey Naramore

Reviewed 2019-03-11

Overall, I have had a good experience with Sprout! It helps keep me accountable with exercise. Not only does it provide a recording platform for exercise, it also allows me to track other health goals.

Mindy Smith

Sleep Therapeutics

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Our company has been using this site for 3 years now and it has been very motivating for myself and keeps me constantly wanting to improve my health and wellness. I enjoy the challenges our Company creates with the support from Spout Staff and my coworkers. The overall experience has been awesome and I look forward continuing my journey on the Wellness Sprout train.

Sprout- Easy HR access software

Reviewed 2019-08-19

We are more than satisfied on seeing our accurate hours and can do all the leaves that we wanted all in one application the good thing about this is that it is also accessible on your mobile phones

Victoria Wolf

More than just the physical!

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Many companies have instituted wellness programs that have focused either solely or primarily on their employees physical health. After all, a physically healthy employee is more likely to show up to work on time. A physically healthy employee is more likely to not call off. A physically healthy employee typically spends less time at the doctor's office or emergency room for personal visits. But the physical health of a person is but a mere portion of what represents total body health. SPROUT has designed a program that both promotes and rewards mental, spiritual, and emotional health equally with physical health. Not everyone can run a marathon, or even want to run a marathon, but recognizing that rigorous housework is also exercise helps the participants feel involved. This platform helps you to focus on your entire health, not just one segment. Meditation and deep breathing, making healthy meal choices, taking time for yourself with a hobby, or volunteering your time......all of these help comprise the overall health of a person.

Drumil Ukabhai Patel

Great app with all health needs

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Its a great app and its working out perfect for me . Its easy to keep tab of all activities and challenges. Makes recording easy-peazy!!

Daniel Welborn

Simple and clean... maybe too much so

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-25

I observe that it seems to be motivating people in my company to do more activity, and that's the whole point, so that's good. People are naturally competitive and they seem to be paying attention to the challenges and the leaderboards. I say "people", because me personally, I'm an avid road cyclist and I already do a ton of activity regardless of Sprout, but I do note that others have taken to competing and chasing me on Sprout, so it's working. :)

Brandon Bielich

Sprout tries to be too many things - keep it simple for success!

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Sprout is good for logging more than steps, but the developers should focus on doing a few things well instead of many things mediocre. I don't even want to start on the "upgraded" app. It's useless. I can't log anything on my phone since I upgraded to the new app. It's frustrating and ends up being a waste of space on my phone, but I keep it so it syncs up with my Garmin device.

Diane Rogers

Sprout Welllness Review

Reviewed 2018-09-05

Although it took me a while to be able to use sprout properly and I am not particularly with computer or phone savvy, I persisted and it became easier on-going use. I found it was much easier to stay on course with wellness if I was tracking exercise, meals, sleep etc. and have certainly increased my exercise, reduced my weight, and have more energy.

Laura Kaslow

Great product for great price

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Great product, better than my experience with Hootsuite. Especially valuable for managing social management across multiple teams.

matt colwell

The Best Wellness Platform Out There!

Reviewed 2019-05-02

A must have a wellness tool for large or small businesses! Create challenges, socialize, earn points and get rewarded! A great way to live well!

Mike Pivec

Sprout makes it easy to track your path to Wellness

Reviewed 2019-03-05

No business problems have been experienced thus far. My employer is into its second full year with Sprout.

Yvette Holt

The Sprout program motivates me to want to live better and DO better

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I'm glad to have Sprout. I think my health is better because of my participation in the program. I have been inspired to move around more and drink more water. I am eating healthier and I enjoy the supplemental information that gives workout tips and recipes.

Cecilia Murphy

Creates good interaction

Reviewed 2019-02-20

Overall, we have had a very positive experience. I do think that it would be nice to see how others are earning their points. If their profile wasn't set to private, we should be able to see what activities they are doing to earn points. We have a certain individuals that are earing thousands of points each day and I would like to know what kinds of things they are doing that would get them that many points.

Dianne Williams

Excellent Program

Reviewed 2018-09-04

I think it is a good program to help promote health and wellness in our work environment and you can also post on your phone so you can keep track at home. helps to keep the workforce healthy and promote wellness. Helps with absenteeism and mental health

Doug Mullins

App

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Its great when teh app works but when it wont update i get frustrated and stop checking in and tracking because it wont update so why bother.

Angela Fenstermacker

Honest Review

Reviewed 2019-02-15

a normal basis than to subject myself for everyone else to criticize/comment on a daily basis. That would be setting myself up for failure. I know who I am and what I need to do in life than to have someone "cheer" me on. I don't need "approval" to know that I am on the right track. 6. If I feel the need to contact EAP to "help" me, I will. I don't need it in my face every time I am on your website. 7. Lastly, I feel like I have to keep my phone on my person 24/7 in order to get the "movement" points. It is attached to me enough, it doesn't need to go with me EVERYWHERE. I have gone through enough Fitbits over the last several years that I am never wearing one again. They are a waste of money. I will continue to guesstimate my activities and forge ahead without a device or my phone.

Carlos Dantas

Sprout... making movement count

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Delivering a cost effective wellness program to our staff. What we got was much more. In particular, Sprout became the connecting point for our staff that were spread out across canada. Sprout helped us build a community.

Anonymous

Great product to promote wellness in a company. Mobile application needs some development.

Reviewed 2019-03-12

Sprout is great to promote wellness in an organization and help track your health and share healthy news and notes with other coworkers and people using Sprout.

Marcus Ouni

Marcus' Review

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I think it is a great tool to track and motivate a healthier life style. And great place to post your healthy journey.

Emily Sharpe

Reviewed 2019-02-15

I've had some trouble in the beginning of the year, I don't think it has reset to the new quarter. I tried uninstalling the app and re-downloading it, but unfortunately experienced the same problem.

Keeps me motivated

Reviewed 2019-02-08

This software keeps me going whenever I’m having trouble finding my “why” in the morning. When the alarm goes off at 5am and I really don’t feel like getting up to workout, I know I can open up this app, see all my co-workers who are already up and moving and that will get me motivated too

Great Tool to Track Activities

Reviewed 2019-02-15

Being able to share your accomplishments very easily with others by posting on the home page and being able to see everyone else's achievements! It is a great motivational way to get ideas on how to stay moving, along with other great tips on establishing an overall wellness lifestyle.

Emily Dwinnells

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Overall I really enjoy the software and will continue to use it.

Sprout Honest Review

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Overall experience has been great! After using it at work I've even purchased the platform for my personal photography business to track analytics between my postings.

Anonymous

Enough to get the job done

Reviewed 2019-02-15

Sprout has a mobile application that can connect to your wearable Sprout allows you to track your wellness information from multiple areas (online & mobile) Sprout allows you to create groups and challenge fellow team members to achieve certain goals.

Andrea Ciparis

Great app for tracking lifestyle, exercise and healthy eating and activities

Reviewed 2018-09-07

really enjoy using sprout, love the challenges that the workplaces sends out throughout the year to keep me motivated.

Sprout Social

Reviewed 2018-08-09

We have been using Sprout for over 1 year and it has made responding to comments on multiple platforms for multiple clients easy and streamlined because they show up all in one feed.

Mr. Marcus Rowell

Sprout is great to keep you active and on your toes with an edge of competition

Reviewed 2019-04-24

I love being able to track my status/ progress from the app on my phone. It's so easy to use and if i miss a day then i can always go back to it using the ease of the calendar feature.

Making great strides

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Overall as a program within my company it is very nice and motivating to get the rewards and nice to see where my co workers are. I would recommend the program

Rachel Morris

Great Platform but could use from enhancements

Reviewed 2019-04-26

Sprout is great when it comes to being able to manually log in different activities that you normally wouldn't get to add in using a different platform (i.e. gardening, house cleaning, reading, etc.). Also the fact that you can privately track your activities is a great aspect so you can choose what you share with your friends and coworkers.

Naresh Eeda

Efficient but not very user-friendly

Reviewed 2019-02-08

My overall experience with Sprout is awesome! The only thing that it needs to do is to add a way to log a common activity across multiple days. Everything else is just amazing as is.

Jessica Simon

Great for workplace!

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I really like using sprout for the workplace. It gives me interaction with others that I don't get to see everyday and I feel that it is really helping our overall wellbeing.

Naresh Medaram

This is the great app

Sprouts is always great.

Ashley Polacek

Reviewed 2019-03-11

I very much enjoy Sprout. I like tracking everything and being able to see what my colleagues are up to.

Motivating!!

Reviewed 2018-08-30

I love Sprout!! Its a way to connect with my coworkers, even though I work from my vehicle most of the time. It helps keep me on track with my active living goals and my progress motivates me to do more!

Terry Brooks

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I really like the app. For the most part, it is laid out nicely and visually pleasing.

James Dowling

Motivating Workplace Solution

Reviewed 2018-09-05

integration with iPhone step tracking leaderboards encourage healthy competition

Anonymous

Great for Tracking Social Analytics!

Reviewed 2019-04-11

Overall my experience with Sprout was pleasant, and I enjoyed using it. Once you understand how to use it there are no difficulties, but it took trainees at least two weeks to fully understand how to use the software because there is so much to learn.

Kristen Carnegie

Absolutely Awesome

Reviewed 2019-02-15

It's great it allows my company to compensate me for just getting my body moving

Nicki Jackson

Great app to stay on track

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I am certainly more aware of my healthy habits when tracking with Sprout. I love getting 'credit' for things I was already doing and because of Sprout, I'm doing even more for my overall health.

Accountability

Reviewed 2019-03-06

I enjoy logging my activity and achievements every day.

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I mostly just use it passively to track my movement for goals. I'd rather not enter information whenever possible, so the step tracking is very helpful for me.

David Rohr

Reviewed 2018-09-04

Sprout helps me keep up with my exercise program. If it were not for their regular updates I probably would skip a few exercises.

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Overall, I've had a great experience with sprout, and it really gave noticeable results in my weight loss endeavors and overall fitness levels.

Pankaj Chand

Best for keeping track of fitness and stay motivated

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Overall Sprout is good product and provides motivation to keep health on track, and to promote health and wellness in an organization.

Kate's review of Sprout

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Overall, it's been a great experience, I love getting paid to exercise!

Omar Acevedo

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I truly Enjoy sprout and it gives me excitement to track my performances and shows me how close I am to obtaining my physical goals.

Matt Sliepka

Reviewed 2019-02-11

The user experience is the best aspect to me. The Sprout website is very easy and intuitive to use. For example, the ability to add multiple activities to multiple days simultaneously makes activity tracking much easier than tracking activities individually by date. I also like that Sprout has a record of your most recently used activities, which makes it even easier to track activities that you use most commonly.

Lori Weisenburg

Customer Success Manager

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I enjoy the app and the information provided. It has taken some effort learning to negotiate. When entering activities...you cannot see if you are duplicating until they post. A view of the month and entries would be helpful.

Linda Turo

Sprout rating

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I love tracking my activities - keeps me on point

Dany Ramos

Sprout - A mini facebook for active employees

Reviewed 2019-02-19

I'm motivated to exercise as my peers do and love the recipes.

Sprout Trackers

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Its been a great experience, my company utilizes it to motivate employees to take stock in their lives and I think it is a great tool.

Tammy Fleming

Great Application

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Support is great and always working to improve the app.

Markese Rolen

Mark Henry

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Overall I had a good experience with Sprout software. While it's not the best, with areas that need to be improved, it gets the job done.

Sandra MacMaster

Sprout is awesome!

Reviewed 2018-08-31

Sprouts helps provides me with a place to track overall health and fitness goals

TaMia Mendez

Amazing App!

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I really like having the ability to track from the app. It's convenient and easy to use!

John Reisinger

Sprout for the win!

Reviewed 2019-02-15

Sprout is a quick and easy way to stay on track and earn rewards for treating yourself right! I have already recommended Sprout to my co-workers.

Anonymous

Fantastic for company social media's

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I love that you can connect all of your social platforms to one software and can control everything that you'd ever need to. I can schedule tweets/posts way in advance and can track how they are doing.

Jerome Allen

Solid

Reviewed 2018-09-07

My overall experience is quite good. no problems recovering my password when I forgot it.

Juliann Esterine

Easy as 1,2m3

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Because Sprout makes it so easy to earn points for things that I am already doing it makes me want to keep it up. I like making goals for myself and seeing them accomplished in writing.

Donna Drozdz

Sprout review

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Like it. Makes it easy to have one glance to see how much activity you've done in a week and to compare to previous

Patricia Hassenfeldt

great

Reviewed 2019-06-26

Great app for the kids, learning is fun for the little ones and its freeand mobile

Cindi Sanders

Sprout Excellence

Reviewed 2019-02-19

I have noticed a difference in the way that I carry out my day. I am now a lot more confident and active in my daily activities and exercise regimen.

Claire Lechner

Sprout Motivates Me

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-09-10

Team challenges bring our team together to practice what we preach.

Jeff Constantine

Sprout helps

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I appreciate that the desktop version allows me to add activities for multiple days. The ease of use has helped in keeping track of what I ate, how much water I drank & what activities were completed.

Ricahrd Lee

Great way of staying active!

Reviewed 2019-02-08

It helps me be accountable with myself and gives me insight of my progress over days, weeks and months. It's not only a physical tracker, but a mental and spiritual tracker too.

Francis Clark

I recommend this tool

Reviewed 2019-09-23

It is an excellent tool and I recommend it.

Antoinette Brooks

Antoinette Eyes

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Great way to keep me active.

Alexandra Conde

My Sprout Review

Reviewed 2019-02-08

The way it measures my fitness. And to see all the motivational pictures and goals of others is very inspiring.

Mallorie P

Great

Diana Landry

Winning at Wellness

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Sprout has greatly simplified tracking for our organization's wellness program. We've achieved 87% participation thanks, in part, to Sprout's user friendly tools. Previous attempts at using insurance based wellness tools were much less successful. We're very happy with Sprout!

Very Healthy Application

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Since I began using Sprout, I have been very impressed on how easy and effective it is to use. I highly recommend this product

Octavia Robinson-Dennis

Encouragement

Reviewed 2019-02-16

Having Sprout encourages me to get up and keep moving, the options available for challenges with colleagues and friends provides accountability.

Katie Baumanis

Sprout is overall great!

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I love that we can link it directly to our apple watch. You can just do your thing and forget that you are being tracked and get money for it!

Nicole Scheerer

A Great Way to Bring Co-Workers Together!

Reviewed 2019-02-19

I am enjoying Sprout! I like it and I am thankful my company utilizes it. :)

Kerri Maloney

Tracking you health with ease

Reviewed 2018-08-31

Very user friendly and great customer service

Arlene Rodriguez

Moticational

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Its been the right thing for me to keep me on track of my goals

Sprout Rewards System

Reviewed 2019-02-19

I have been using it for over a year and for the most part is a good application. The tracking system can be cumbersome if you track a lot of items such as food, reading and strength training.

Jonathan Abad

Sprout Engagement

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-08

Overall, Sprout has been in a big help in keeping me accountable and not feeling like a chore to log. I enjoy this app a lot!

Cheryl Hawkins-Crookshanks

The app is my personal trainer

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Sprout is a new app I started using last year and I just love it. As a busy professional I have not taken the time to include monitoring a healthy lifestyle until I found Sprout. Now, it is fun to track my progress and all the ways I can become a better me!

Sheila Harris

Great product

Reviewed 2019-08-01

The product is easy to use daily. I can navigate it with ease.

Chase C

Sprout is Great!

Reviewed 2019-02-15

It's easy to use, and really intuitive to move around the site. I like the challenges, and the ability to add in extra activities that I do throughout the day!

Yongqing Li

My Sprout Review

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I really like this application. Great job !

Nicolas Sisk

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I enjoy the Sprout app and it has helped me develop some healthy habits.

Miranda Saunders

Reviewed 2018-09-11

This experience has been excellent.

tiffany kerr

sprout is awesome!

Reviewed 2019-02-08

we started using sprout in may 2018 and it really motivates me to better myself. I love the company challenges and events

Mhar Vezeau

VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PROGRAM

Reviewed 2019-02-19

I really like this for software is very friendly and easy to navigate. The information I needed to be successful in my healthy lifestyle is spot on.

Dan Novakowski

Sprout at Work ap

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Tracking activities is an excellent gauge and motivator to maintain health and wellness.

Will Johnson

Sprout rocks

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Love the extra money and tracking abilitys to encourage my health

Bryan Epps

Easy to use, easy to understand

Reviewed 2019-02-08

This helps me track my fitness activities as well as well being activities

Marissa Legacy

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Love the program so glad we can now post pictures :) they make me happy

Alyssa Jeffers

Easy to Use

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-04-18

I liked Sprout when I used it at my old marketing agency. It made scheduling social posts for 10 different companies incredibly easy. I liked that I could schedule all the posts and make changes without having to sign in and out of multiple accounts. It was also nice to be able to download the analytics in an easy-to-read Excel sheet so that I could forward the data to my clients.

Grisell Jaffe

Ultimate software Sprout

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Motivation from others in the app

Greg Eierman

I Like Sprout

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Helps me to track activity, team has been very response to questions

Ellen Martell

Sprout review

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Since I have started using Sprout I have become more motivated to start exercising again. I am very competitive so the Leaderboard motivates me and keeps me on track.

Anonymous

The concept is great; the software... eh.

Reviewed 2019-06-01

I like it. It does what it needs to do, even if it doesn't do it terribly well. It could use some major UX improvement.

Mark Foxwell

Cool application to track health and establish communities interested in fitness

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Very versatile, you can track just about anything. Communities and "challenges" can be fun