Sprout Reviews

Pros

I really like how easy it is to enter your activities on a desktop and how seamless the integration is between a google fit device, fitbit, etc. Also the way it tracks your goals is very good.

Brian C.

I especially like the sense of community that it has brought to Ultimate. People sharing their success in weight loss, eating better, or exercising better self care practices like meditation.

Amanda E.

The experience has been great. The benefits are excellent I am exercising, keeping track of my heath and receiving money from it.

Maria M.

Cons

Only bad thing about it is the reruns of each thing on it. They get very annoying for parents to see.

Angela m.

Basically, the main problem I can talk about is about the technical service because they need to be available to anyone and in several languages as well.

Francis C.

Sometimes notifications take a bit longer to pop up with in the platform. Making for a lag delayed response times.

Brandon N.

Sprout Review

Transcript

Jeff B.: My name is Jeff, I'm a digital marketer in the marketing industry. And I would rate Sprout a...

The best social media manager platform

Sprout uses the latest technology both on its website and in the service. Thanks to this, working with Sprout becomes a pleasure, and finding all the important features is very easy.

Pros

The Sprout service appeared later than most of the social networking services on this list. Nevertheless, Sprout Social is firmly ranked among the best. For example, it’s great that you can create a schedule for sending messages (a great feature for everyone who works a lot with social networks). You can track and measure trend metrics in real time. This will help you find new topics of interest to...

Cons

If you are planning to start the working week with bulk message downloads, Sprout will greatly disappoint you: you can add only one message at a time. If you intend to use the service as a tool for managing accounts on social networks, then the prices will seem quite high to you. However, companies and more advanced users will be able to access a number of rare functions - for example, the ability to track specific keywords, locations and profiles, as well as the CRM function, which will allow you to better know customers.

Sprout - Top Social Media Software

Sprout Social saves so much time in regard to planning, organizing and reviewing everything-social-media. There is no other platform that offers this level of detail with social media accounts - whether it's organizing content or diving into who your fans/followers/subscribers are.

Pros

Sprout Social is my favorite social media software because it goes in depth with analytics, you can customize your social posts, you can easily organize your campaigns, and it allows you to really dig into your audiences.

Cons

Like I mentioned, there is a lot of custom options within Sprout Social, therefore, it can be a little overwhelming to learn the software. There are many moving parts with the analytics dashboard, so having previous analytics experience is important.

Honest Review

a normal basis than to subject myself for everyone else to criticize/comment on a daily basis. That would be setting myself up for failure. I know who I am and what I need to do in life than to have someone "cheer" me on. I don't need "approval" to know that I am on the right track. 6. If I feel the need to contact EAP to "help" me, I will. I don't need it in my face every time I am on your...

Pros

...still waiting to see what I like most...

Cons

1. First, the app will not work when I try to open it on my phone. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, maybe not! Soon, I will uninstall it from my phone as it is taking up precious space. 2. Somehow I got logged out of the website and now it wants me to answer questions all over again! If that information needs updated, I'll do it - when I feel the need! Not every time I get logged out. Now,...

Sprout

My overall experience with Sprout has been good.

Pros

I love the Sprout software - it has multi-purposes, is easy to use, and a necessary part of our marketing team to do our job.

Cons

I wish Sprout offered more analytical data for us to dive into.

We get some of our best ideas from our customers

One very positive has been our ability to quickly understand what menu items or even eating trends our customers were interested in or even in one case avoiding.

Pros

We have always valued the feedback we receive from our customers, but we’ve never had a solid method of gathering and analyzing that information. Sprout helped us on that front and in turn we felt a better connection to our customers.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to offer greater customization or integration with some of our legacy databases.

Best for keeping track of fitness and stay motivated

Overall Sprout is good product and provides motivation to keep health on track, and to promote health and wellness in an organization.

Pros

Sprout is simple and easy to use and keeps track of fitness and health.Provides features like leader-boards and task hub which eventually motivates to be more active.Also is accessible via different devices tab and cellphone etc.

Cons

Sometime it is harder to navigate for online help is website also mobile app is bit glitchy.Integration with other social platform is not so good.

Social Media Made Easy

Pros

Sprout makes it very easy for me to schedule my social media posts. I also love the detailed reports and analytics.

Cons

I wish that posts to my Instagram creator account could be automated instead of having to send a notification to post and manually posting the content.

Sprout makes managing social easy

The ease Sprout brings to the table to manage social accounts, finding influencers, and tracking social performance is powerful in this tool. Ease of implementation.

Pros

Sprout socials ease of use really hooked us, no need for any complex or much manual work when it comes to managing your social with this tool.

Cons

For some reason, there have been some issues when using this with linked-in, but other than that I cant think of anything negative.

Excellent social platform management

With Sprout, I've been able to analyze all business social media platforms in one place, which is incredibly useful for deciding how to push content.

Pros

The integration and customer support of this product is impressive and makes the entire software great to use. It's excellent to be able to monitor and analyze multiple social media profiles for your workplace.

Cons

I felt like the pricing tiers were quite far apart and would have liked to see a more economic pricing.

Sprout Social for High Volume of Clients

We love Sprout, because it makes scheduling and reporting incredibly easy and efficient. We're grandfathered into an old plan, so our price is extremely affordable, but even if we updated Sprout would still be more affordable than most of the competitors, with the same capabilities. It's saved us tons of time and money!

Pros

We manage a high volume of small business accounts, and so we divide our clients up by vertical and post a lot of the same content to multiple pages at once. Sprout allows us to create groups, which can include many different clients, allowing us to streamline this process. We have been able to drive up margins significantly with this feature.

Cons

Instagram frequently becomes disconnected (which is likely due to Instagram, not Sprout), but the notification emails from Sprout do not contain the account name, so you have to check all the accounts. As we have upwards of 500 accounts, this is frustrating.

Reliable software

Overall satisfied and will likely to recommend to other

Pros

We use this everyday for our attendance tracker and I personally find it reliable. In Sprout you can see your personal attendance, if theres any conflict or missing logs you can file it right away. You can see your avail leaves and file your leave if needed. And you can see and access your payslip, all paid hours and deductions are accessible as well. Its a great amazing specially if you want to monitor your attendance daily. Its helpful and friendly user plus you’ll get a tutorial video on how to use it. Amazing right? This is a recommendable software!

Cons

Sometimes theres a bug or something when filling a schedule so I cant file at all but it will just take few minutes then you can just file again. Hope that it will not be a problem specially for cut off thingy’s

Gamechanger

This allows us to save time by posting automatically to our social media channels.

Pros

This software is a gamechanger for how we manage social media marketing. We have an in-house team and an agency; this allows for transparent collaboration across the board.

Cons

It can get very complicated if large teams are working on an account. Setting up workflows for your team is a must.

Sprout Review

Overall, I have had a good experience with Sprout! It helps keep me accountable with exercise. Not only does it provide a recording platform for exercise, it also allows me to track other health goals.

Pros

Sprout is easy to use and is very helpful in tracking activities. I like that you can backdate activities so if I forget to log something I can do it later. I like the different categories because they make me think about doing other activities which are out of my norm. I also like the ability to see other peoples activities and get motivation and or ideas from them!

Cons

I have had trouble with tracking steps through an app. When I tried to have the steps go to my sprout, they were not correct and did not match up. If I want to enter steps, I have to do it manually. In addition, I also wish there was an easy way to see all your activity. I would like to be able to compare entries between quarters, as well as from week to week to see if I am increasing, decreasing, or staying the same in my activity.

Sleep Therapeutics

Our company has been using this site for 3 years now and it has been very motivating for myself and keeps me constantly wanting to improve my health and wellness. I enjoy the challenges our Company creates with the support from Spout Staff and my coworkers. The overall experience has been awesome and I look forward continuing my journey on the Wellness Sprout train.

Pros

Sprout has been a very user friendly program with easy to navigate tabs on both the desktop and mobile app. The ease of tracking on a daily basis helps to keep my wellness goals in check. Their Custom Service support team is always very prompt and very helpful and by far one of the best I have dealt with.

Cons

The mobile app sometimes has little glitches but they are always on top of it and have the issue fixed very promptly.

Sprout- Easy HR access software

We are more than satisfied on seeing our accurate hours and can do all the leaves that we wanted all in one application the good thing about this is that it is also accessible on your mobile phones

Pros

You can actually use this to track your own hours. As an employee in a company who uses sprout for HR solutions I think it is much effective to see your attendance and it is already all in one since your leaves can be requested there and there is so much more to offer such as the payslips, schedule adjustments and more!

Cons

Well, since I used it in schedule adjustment before it almost did not worked out for me since I had an adjustment on the same day but good thing that my manager can overdrive it to his own sprout account to adjust the schedule. But of course it will be great if we also have an access to one so that we can send screenshots for the request.

More than just the physical!

Pros

Many companies have instituted wellness programs that have focused either solely or primarily on their employees physical health. After all, a physically healthy employee is more likely to show up to work on time. A physically healthy employee is more likely to not call off. A physically healthy employee typically spends less time at the doctor's office or emergency room for personal visits. But...

Cons

After hearing the issues that were had by my fellow associates with the updated app, I chose to stay with my original app. I would be nice if a video or multiple images could be uploaded to one post.

Great app with all health needs

Its a great app and its working out perfect for me . Its easy to keep tab of all activities and challenges. Makes recording easy-peazy!!

Pros

Ease of use, lets me track all the activities. They have huge inventory of options for tracking.

Cons

I find it tricky to track past dated entries, in case, I missed it for some reason.

Sprout Your Online Engagement and Social Media to the Next Level

Sprout has taken our social media game to the next level and helped us really separate ourselves from our competition.

Pros

Sprouts ability to aggregate all of our social media information into one easy to digest format is a work of art. Sprout has allowed us to really get granular with our social media marketing and learn more about our following and how best to engage with it. This is one of our top three most valuable software solutions that we use on a daily basis.

Cons

Sprout still has some functionality missing such as the ability to post the same things to every single profile of ours at the same time.

Simple and clean... maybe too much so

I observe that it seems to be motivating people in my company to do more activity, and that's the whole point, so that's good. People are naturally competitive and they seem to be paying attention to the challenges and the leaderboards. I say "people", because me personally, I'm an avid road cyclist and I already do a ton of activity regardless of Sprout, but I do note that others have taken to competing and chasing me on Sprout, so it's working. :)

Pros

It is simple and clean. The challenges and leaderboards seem to work to push people to do more activity.

Cons

I can't figure out where to go for online help on using the website, or where to report an issue. So, I'm using this survey to report an issue. I have Strava connected to Sprout to log my bike rides. However, I notice that Sprout is giving me credit both for the Ride Time and the Elapsed Time for the same bike ride. Seems like I'm getting double-points. I ride frequently, so there's no question...

Sprout tries to be too many things - keep it simple for success!

Sprout is good for logging more than steps, but the developers should focus on doing a few things well instead of many things mediocre. I don't even want to start on the "upgraded" app. It's useless. I can't log anything on my phone since I upgraded to the new app. It's frustrating and ends up being a waste of space on my phone, but I keep it so it syncs up with my Garmin device.

Pros

I like that you have the option to receive points for more than just logging steps, but Sprout also runs the risk of offering points for every conceivable action. Sometimes, keeping it simple is the best for success!

Cons

The UX is frustrating on Sprout. It takes a long time to understand the desktop version (how to post updates, where to find activities, join groups, etc.), and I don't like that you can't customize categories (e.g., you have to know that "weight lifting" is actually "strength training" or else your activity won't count/come up as an option for logging.

Sprout Welllness Review

Although it took me a while to be able to use sprout properly and I am not particularly with computer or phone savvy, I persisted and it became easier on-going use. I found it was much easier to stay on course with wellness if I was tracking exercise, meals, sleep etc. and have certainly increased my exercise, reduced my weight, and have more energy.

Pros

The program has made me more aware of exercise , health and wellness. It makes a big difference is keeping on course if you are able to track your accomplishments.

Cons

I was not sure what the areas of "live" and "flow" really pertained to. I was able to get some printed material explaining what the categories meant and how to acquire points for same. That was helpful. I was not able to pair my Fit bit with my phone to make that step easier.

Great product for great price

Great product, better than my experience with Hootsuite. Especially valuable for managing social management across multiple teams.

Pros

Sprout is very easy to use and has a fair amount of bells and whistles for the cost. I really like the tasks tab, as it has helped us create a much more integrated community management process too. It also had various access levels, which is really helpful to allow more people access w/o ability to post for the company.

Cons

The Instagram integration is a little wonky. For example, I once unknowingly posted a photo upside down!

The Best Wellness Platform Out There!

A must have a wellness tool for large or small businesses! Create challenges, socialize, earn points and get rewarded! A great way to live well!

Pros

I love Sprout. This customizable, easy to use wellness platform is the best on the market. Connect with coworkers with a built-in social feed. Recognize the hard work of your teammates by liking and commenting on 50+ activities. Dont see something on there to track? Reach out to the Sprout team and they will add an activity to make the platform appeal to almost every (now that's service)

Cons

Can be a bit laggy at times! Post that are the most recently active are put at the top of the social feed so you may miss an important post if nobody has liked or commented on it!

Easy to Use

It is an affordable tool to keep you organized when managing multiple social accounts.

Pros

This program is easy to use, auto-schedules to Instagram which I love, and makes managing social media from one place simple!

Cons

I think there are some bugs in tagging pages. It isn't always reliable and sometimes difficult to find the pages, even if you're using the correct handle.

Sprout makes it easy to track your path to Wellness

No business problems have been experienced thus far. My employer is into its second full year with Sprout.

Pros

The software application provides employers with the ability to select a wide variety of healthy activities and behaviors to which point allocations can be awarded. By having the behaviors prelisted and the corresponding Wellness Program points shown, participants have access to easily inputting their activities in order to capture their respective points towards earning a Wellness Program incentive. The leaderboard for employee point totals also provides a strong reminder to participants as to how you are faring comparing to other participants in the program.

Cons

There is very little not to like about the convenience of Wellness Program point tracking that Sprout provides. Could too many automated reminders be a problem? If so, there are ways to limit the number of automated reminders that participants receive. Sprout is a very well-conceived and implemented Wellness Program tracking application.