All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SquadFusion Reviews

Pros

The customer service, a man by the name of executive helped me. He was beyond helpful and did an outstanding job.

Noah E.

Read the full review
They were quickly able to get me up and running helping me to recreate my database on their system. Registering players online was amazing and saved me hand entering the data.

Thomas P.

Kevin K.

Read the full review

Cons

All the problems we had with the program were changed just for our use.

David C.

Mike B.

Jesse O.

4.9

SquadFusion is simply the best choice for team and league management

Can’t say enough good things about SquadFusion. From the initial inquiry, to live demos and setup, the team at SquadFusion was committed to my organization’s success. Everything has been first-class and the people at SquadFusion genuinely care.

Pros

• Ease-of-use for both parents/users and administrators • High-touch customer support to ensure your website is setup just the way you want it • Modern, clean appearance without compromising on features • Great use of website SSL and email security for protection

Cons

None. The web platform had been exactly what I was looking for!

SquadFusion Review

Great so far! Payments are being taken and I haven't had any issues.

Pros

Very easy to get set up and start taking registrations.

Cons

No online tutorials in case I got stuck on something but the support staff always responds quickly if I have any questions or need help.

We are one month in using SQ for our club team registration. So far, we have been very pleased.

Pros

Simple, easy to use the software. Simple for the registrants with plenty of options to customize the registration process as well as retrieving data. Excellent support from the Squadfusion team. When needed, I received quick responses and technical support.

Cons

We have streamlined our process so much that I can now focus on other areas that need more attention

This software has allowed me to tailor everything to how our organization operates. I am not stuck with a programs that are designed for much bigger leagues than ours. Those other programs have features that require you to build forms and teams in a way that is not functional for small leagues such as mine. It is so easy to navigate and find what you are looking for such as enrollment reports and registrant information. It is also pretty user friendly, you don't have to have a degree in web design and coding just to make a small change. Truly there are so many great things to say about this software, it is easier to just say that now that I have started using it I finally have time away from the administrative headaches that come with running a youth sports league.

Pros

I like the functionality and flexibility of the software. I like that I have more control over the registration process, it does not make you register by age division unlike others which is a problem when you have kids who play up a division. I like that I can make changes I need to make and you don't have to be an IT person to figure it out. I really like the equipment ordering feature the most,...

Cons

The only thing I don't like about it really is not something any league management program can provide at this time. I hope one day we will be able to take electronic signatures on forms but other than this one thing Squad Fusion is perfect.

Great customer support and personal experience!!!

Tremendous ease of use. Flexible and customizable options. Great customer support. Amazing personal experience each time. Customers are very happy to use the platform. My registrations are very streamlined with lots of customizable options.

Pros

I love the fact that I am able to speak with someone who feels passionate about the platform and is able to guide me through the learning process. I have gone back and forth between several products and have to come back due to the flexibility and ease of use. Best available option for my needs. Minimum viable product and pricing show it. Great value and a great experience. I feel like I matter...

SquadFusion League Software Was A Life Saver

We had to quickly put a new system in place once the Governor of Ohio closed schools in early March due to COVID-19. Collecting registration fees was also a benefit.

Pros

I am President of a youth baseball and softball program in a small town in Southwestern Ohio involving 275 youth and 75 adult coaches. Our program is celebrating its 60th year in 2020. We always work closely with the local school to register our players and in fact practice and play our games on school fields. Just as we were ready to start registration, the Governor of Ohio closed schools in early...

Cons

None. I am looking forward to the off season to fully develop our SquadFusion website. I can see that it can do so much more.

Highly Recommend SquadFusion

SquadFusion is making it easier to communicate with parents on the team as well as to collect and process payments.

Pros

I’m relatively inexperienced at creating and maintaining a web page, but SquadFusion’s software is straightforward. It’s easy to make changes and save them quickly. It does not require knowledge of code, and it has many similar features to an email message or a word document. This meant that I could get the site up and running relatively quickly. I really like the payment plan features, including our...

Cons

There have not been any cons to using this software.

SquadFusion is great it's easy and you always get assistance at a moments notice! Marc is so helpful

It made things simple

Pros

Saves me a ton of time. Makes it much easier to communicate with players and campers. Able to set up registrations right away. Able to accept credit card payments with hardly any setup'took less than 10 minutes to get everything set up. No longer need to track player information on spreadsheets, email lists, group messages. Love that I can type one message that parents get via email and kids get via text. Easily able to see who was available for special events. They're very responsive as a company'.great support with questions and issues. More affordable than other alternatives. I didn't have to invest a lot of time to learn how to use it. They're very open to feedback and have put some of my requests into the product.

Cons

The only con is I have so little tech savvy at times I need help. The other con is at times I get a little confused but they are always there to help

League and Team Organizing

This company has everything that is needed to run a great website, while connecting to the sports management system. Communication between players, coaches, parents and other league administrators is easy to do with this program and having access to the app makes it a great option when you are on the move.

Pros

Communicating with your team/league is a breeze with this program! Once I got the hang of how to manipulate the pages and use the editing features, everything fell into place, allowing the public to access the information easily and efficiently. Everything with this package is very cost effective. Who wants to pay thousands of dollars when they do not have to!

Cons

Until I became familiar with the layout of the dashboard, I found it difficult to know where to go to do some of the editing. However, the company has excellent support and were always able to help me with what I needed assistance with.

Highly Recommend

Pros

The software is super user-friendly and our parents love that all their information is housed in one place. The customer service is some of the best I have experienced. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are so prompt getting back to me if I ever have an issue or question. Highly recommend!

Cons

Honestly, I don't have any cons for this software!

BIG Improvement

Some of the main issues that were solved for us were the ease of using and navigating the site, the ease of registration and rostering, and the ability to not only see the picture but also important information when looking at rosters.

Pros

This is a list of the things I LOVE about Squad Fusion compared to our previous system. More user friendly Easier registration process The similarity of functions between the website and the app The ability to upload pictures from camera to profiles The ability to upload documentation such as birth certificates to profiles Size of pictures on player cards along with important information make player...

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about this software.

Small Company Huge Rewards

Top Notch... Friendly... and VERY. Supportive

Pros

Ease of use for my clients and for myself as the administrator. Fantastic support and customer service with a very quick response time. Good value for your money. Ability to seamlessly customize my program. Started small and added features As we went along.

Cons

Nothing... I am a senior citizen and everything went smooth.

We use it to keep our large golf group informed and scheduled for T-Times, events, and stats. The su

It is very useful for our large golf group to keep track of events and t-times. So I can plan my time, which is in short supply.

Pros

The links to email and alerts is the best so I make sure I see the latest updates and alerts. This is especially handy when I am only connected to my cell phone and the timing of my response is crucial for getting to play or not. The other feature I really like is the tracking feature for who is playing and who is not that week.

Cons

It has been a little difficult adding my picture to my profile and looking to upload it. I really do not have anything else that I have issues with. It might be good if it had a way to easily add videos or pictures. I may just need to learn how to do this if it is part of the software. Not sure

Very efficient and effective site to organize our golf groups, tee times, tournaments.

Previously described

Pros

More efficient than email list in communicating with members; easy for members to register and participate; more efficient than group emails; company very responsive to new ideas to make our particular program better and more effective.

Cons

I really do not have any negatives as it is the best program that I have come across that serves our needs.

Squad Fusion has been a great partner for us .

Pros

Saves me a ton of time. Getting credit card payments set up was easy and money is transferred quickly. Like that it comes directly from Stripe. Like the flexibility of payment options for registrations. Easy to get new members registered and assigned. No longer need to track everyone's information on spreadsheets, email lists, group messages. They're very responsive as a company.great support...

Cons

like any software there are some bugs, but they are more annoying than showstoppers. And that SquadFusion works quickly to fix them.

The software has been great for our group to keep everyone on schedule. It's easy to use.

The biggest benefit is the ease of keeping the group on schedule and it has eliminated the countless email we used in the past to keep track of players.

Pros

Keeping our group organized. The additional posting features is growing the interaction with group and has lead to sharing of new and old information I don't feel would have been shared if it were not for this product.

Cons

Deleting past events is the only con of the software. That could just be me but once something has past I don't like to mess with it anymore.

EASY EASY to Use for Members - Awesome Customer Support

EASY EASY to manage and for users to use. You can quickly do the things you need to do and when you get into trouble they have awesome customer support. This program is truely worth every nickle of the price.

Pros

1) We run a bocce ball league for over 100 senior citizens. Many are not very computer literate. We had no trouble teaching everyone how to use the program to record their own scores and reschedule games. 2) We saved a ton of time managing our league. I use to spend at least 25 hours a week in management. Now I spend at most one hour. 3) Like everyone else already commented, the support is awesome. All the issues that I had with the program were changed to help our members. 4) Quite inexpensive.

Cons

All the problems we had with the program were changed just for our use. How can I complain?

SquadFusion is the best software for any sport organization.

Pros

Overall SquadFusion has many great things. Easy startup for new users. The software can be changed to fit what my needs. Great customer Service. Registering new players and parents easily understood. GBSA is growing organization, that with this software we are able to attend better to members, deliver more value because not spending so much time and energy updating the website and tracking everything.

Squad Fusion User

Rep is great. He is always there to assist with any questions. He responds quickly, and has extensive knowledge of their program.

Pros

1. The site looks great, it's modern and clean, and easy to use. 2. It is also very flexible, and able to adapt to my organization's needs.

Cons

I am completely satisfied!!! I have no discrepancies with the way this program operates. My only regret is that I didn't find their program sooner.

Easy to use. Keeps friends involved in this function well organized. Provides important data

organized our group

Pros

quick and easy. no hassle. very intuitive. keeps everything organized. Prior to using this, there was a lot of e-mail exchange, lost e-mails, etc. This is very clean.

Cons

no real complaints. Very short start up curve that maybe could have been shorter. Overall very good

A great experience. SquadFusion customer service is outstanding. With a quick response to questions

Once up and running the registrations and payments come in with ease.

Pros

The software was easy to set up and is amazingly powerful. I've had a positive response from registers on how much faster and easier registering is compared to past registration site.

Cons

Nothing but professional and fantastic.

Customer service, ease of use, meets my needs.

Pros

Easy to use. Customer support is amazing. Very little training is needed, but the training I have recieved is top level. Custom fields.

Cons

I have nothing that I do not like. I am looking forward to future updates and more forms being added. In addition, I am looking forward to using the system to its full capacity as my organizations grow.

It is a good program for what I have used it for so far. Tech support is superior!

Pros

The ease of use. Reports are easy to retrieve. Still learning it but so far like it. I like being able to view different players information and automatically send invoices as reminders.

Cons

There are a few things I run/ran into but so far have been easy to fix or incorporate into program so I cons as of yet.

A Great Experience

I now have a place to send my members.

Pros

Cons

No cons listed. The overall service was exceptional

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.