SquadFusion Logo

Sports league & sports club software

SquadFusion Reviews - Page 2

Ken Z.

Education Management,

Nothing but professional and fantastic.

Customer service, ease of use, meets my needs.

Pros

Easy to use. Customer support is amazing. Very little training is needed, but the training I have recieved is top level. Custom fields.

Cons

I have nothing that I do not like. I am looking forward to future updates and more forms being added. In addition, I am looking forward to using the system to its full capacity as my organizations grow.

TG

Tammy G.

Nonprofit Organization Management,

It is a good program for what I have used it for so far. Tech support is superior!

Pros

The ease of use. Reports are easy to retrieve. Still learning it but so far like it. I like being able to view different players information and automatically send invoices as reminders.

Cons

There are a few things I run/ran into but so far have been easy to fix or incorporate into program so I cons as of yet.

RA

Robert A.

We are one month in using SQ for our club team registration. So far, we have been very pleased.

Pros

Simple, easy to use the software. Simple for the registrants with plenty of options to customize the registration process as well as retrieving data. Excellent support from the Squadfusion team. When needed, I received quick responses and technical support.

NE

Noah E.

Sports, self-employed

A Great Experience

I now have a place to send my members.

Pros

The customer service, a man by the name of executive helped me. He was beyond helpful and did an outstanding job.

Cons

No cons listed. The overall service was exceptional