Virtuagym Reviews

User ratings

3.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.24/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The entire process from onboarding to execution of the branded app has been remarkable. The team I had helping me are the absolute best.

NS

Nicole S.

The onboarding team were awesome and really helped me complete all the things I wanted to offer through my training. The Coaching design of the software is great.

Il

Itzak l.

Virtuagym is great to work with and address our needs quickly. They also help us come up with solutions that help us get the most out of the features.

BF

Brent F.

Also, their pay service integration sucks. It is very difficult to use them for bookkeeping and POS and I ended up just resorting to Square.

AM

Amy M.

There is no where where I have consented to them renewing my contract at all. This is a complete scam and DO NOT use this this service at all.

JA

Jocelyn A.

I was also given little to no guidance when I was having an issue with payments, not processing. Basically, everyone has to be manually charged if you have a service fee in place.

tb

My PT Hub

ABC Fitness Solutions-logocaret

ABC Fitness Solutions

Compare both
How would you rate Virtuagym?

Dance Fit Crew

Transcript

Naomi T.: Hi, I'm Naomi. I am a group fitness instructor in the fitness instruction industry, and I rate...

BUSINESS PLANNING AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT

My business model required a software where we can prescribe and schedule exercise for business travellers and the Virtugym software has way exceeded our expectations and in fact has shaped our business plan much more than we could of antipated.

Pros

The software is extremely versatile which has shaped the business direction of our physical activity intervention for the corporate market. The number of exercises and activities listed in the library is amazing, you can really shape your fitness programming to any demographic, we specialise in corporate health and the library provides everything and more for our exercise prescription. Finally, I find that the using the animated personal trainer is really motivating for clients as they are not intimidated by a perfectly toned personal trainer, which can be demotivating, this tool enables you to look at the character and visualise that you can do the exercise demonstrated by looking at an illustration.

Cons

In the membership phase of setting up the software, it would be useful if you can delete membership you no longer wish to keep active, you can only disable them. However, when I asked a member of the customer support team did explain that other users accidentally deleted memberships, so this is why Virtuagym implemented the disable option. So I guess the users need to be more carefull.

Hi Oliver, Thank you so much for your amazing review and the time you took to write it! We are so happy that you and your customers are happy with our product. Of course, we are aware that we can always improve and therefore customers like you who spend time to give us valuable feedback are truly important to us. Hopefully we'll be able to find a more elegant solution to the membership deletion in the future! If you have any more feedback for us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via chat or email! - Anna, Virtuagym Client Success Department

Nutrition App/Meal Plans

Overall my experience has been well! For the most part about 90% of my clients have been successful using the app. The other 10% really struggle since they are used to the easiness of MyFitness Pal's tracking features.

Pros

I only use the Calorie Counter app and meal plan software. I like that I can see all of my clients food logs, load foods into their meals plans, and customize their macros. It makes it easy to monitor my clients intake to ensure they are hitting their goals to lead to results. Being able to save meals is great, especially when I have clients who eat the same meals a lot, or if I want to save a quick meal for my clients to have access too. I also like how my clients can see the little icon (yellow) to let them know I personally input that food item or created a meal. Overall I have enjoyed using the software!

Cons

There needs to be a way to create a recipe. One like MyFitness Pal, where you load all of the bulk ingredients of the recipe, then attach the number of servings the entire recipe creates so you can log the single serving. It is too challenging for my clients to log food if there is a recipe involved because it is a VERY length process to create a meal based on serving size when it is cooked in bulk....

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are currently working on improving the nutrition app and your suggestions will be, of course, taken into consideration. Please feel free to contact us at support@virtuagym.com.

Was a paying customer for 4 years and paid a premium price for their services.

Was a paying customer for 4 years and paid a premium price for their services. I ran into several problems throughout the whole experience, was constantly promised uodates to make it even better... Nothing every changed. They made no attempt to support small business throughtout the pandemic they just told you pay what you owe, regardless of the fact your business was completely closed. Then when i choose to leave they make you put it in writing 3 times that you are cancelling then continue to take money from your account! They are a disgusting company that can't even pick up the phone and i will never return to using their software again. Avoid and go with another company there is plenty of them!

Pros

The colour scheme, the salesman was very good at talkinh up a bad product.

Cons

App, Software layout, lack of commmunication, no working phone lines ever.

Dear Jack, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are genuinely sorry to hear that our software did not meet your expectations. We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch service, so it is indeed very sad to hear that your experience with us was not up to par. Unfortunately, we are not able to tell much about your case as your business information was not given in the review details, however, we would like to address this in the best possible way, so If you are open to discussing your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com. Team Virtuagym

Great program especially for an affordable price

I do love the product! Being such a small gym it's nice that there is a company out there that is priced perfectly even for us small gyms. (less then 25 clients). Sometimes that's so hard to find.

Pros

The ease of adding clients, and being able to set up a schedule a year out, or once a week up to every day.

Cons

The one thing I don't like is I wish when a class/session was cancelled it would text a client, not just go to e-mail. Also I have trained clients under 18 years of age, I wish I could have 2 different e-mails on file. One for the parent and one for the actual client

Dear Theresa, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our system. It truly means a lot to have our customers share their positive experiences with us! We are committed to improving our product and service, so we will definitely take your feedback into consideration when deciding which features to include in future releases. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com if we can be of further assistance. Team Virtuagym

Slow Start

Client engagement is active with use of the platform.

Pros

Our studio loves the Community feature of this product to share information, updates, and ease of engagement with clients. Ease of scheduling classes and other functions increases the more you use the platform. The use of groups for specific modalities and increased engagement with instructors is another plus. The mobile app and additional Nutrition App through the PRO feature is also a great feature to pair fitness and nutrition.

Cons

The financial set-up was a nightmare at the start as we were not able to use US payment systems. The turn around time from PaySafe was not at all conducive to good business practices. This seems to have been recently rectified with the addition of other payment options.

Dear Susan, Thank you very much for your review! It is quite exciting to hear that our services have become an ally when it comes to helping your business not only meeting but also exceeding expectations in regards to client engagement. We value your comments about the areas of opportunity you've shared as these allow us to better assess our priorities and improve while continuously building a completely functional solution for every single one of our clients! Feel free to contact us at any time by emailing our support team at support@virtuagym.com we'll be there to effectively answer all questions and address any requests you may have. All the best, Your Virtuagym family!

False Claims

Don't waste your time or your money. I now have to take the time to find a new product AND convert my clients to a new system. This is not ideal at all! I am very frustrated. I've only been using virtuagym for 4 going on 5 months. Avoid at all costs!

Pros

I like the idea of the software. In theory it was everything I wanted. Scheduling and interactive calendar for myself and staff. Nutrition coaching at our fingertips. Progress tracking and club goals/community aspects. Billing and business management tools. Everything sounded great!

Cons

I may need more space: 1. It is not real-time scheduling. You cannot adjust your schedule, plan or delete anything if you are not on the web browser version. As a personal trainer I need the ease and convenience of using my phone to schedule at any given time. 2. The nutrition database is atrocious. Clients and staff are both complaining about the incorrect numbers, portions, nutritional details,...

Dear Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We are very sorry to hear that our product did not fulfill your needs as presented during the sales process. We would definitely like to discuss your experience further for us to have a better understanding of the reasons for the inconveniences you described and find a resolution, therefore, it would mean a lot if you can reach out to us personally at support@virtuagym.com, as we were unable to find your account in our system with the information given in the review details. Again, we appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym.

Virtuagym for the solo business owner

They have been really receptive. When their rates did go up - I thought here we go again - and I would be switching software but we found a solution.

Pros

I run boutique private training studio, as well run group classes at another facility. Because I am a sole operator, in my research many of these services can be too expensive as they are geared for gyms and bigger studios. Virtuagym worked with me to design a package that met my needs and I really appreciate that.

Cons

The report system is geared towards gyms and recruiting new members. I have had the same members for years so would love to see reports broken down by product sold each month vs new members.

Dear Nancy, Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our services! We're thrilled to hear that you found an all in one solution for your business to drive results and success while keeping it affordable. Your comments are very valuable to us, which is why we'd like to encourage you to continue providing us with feedback and ideas for us to improve the system every time we can! You can email us at support@virtuagym.com with suggestions such as the one you mentioned about reports and we'll be glad to embrace your petitions. With warm regards, Your Virtuagym Family!

I love this product for my fitness studio!

I really appreciated the thorough training across multiple weeks on setting up the software to align with my brand & how to use it the way that best fits my needs as a small town fitness studio. The customer has been fabulous if I ever need to reach out, and my customers seem to enjoy the app experience. It’s great to have a community area that’s away from social media for them, plus they can track their progress & receive extra coaching from me there. It’s been a crucial part of my operation of a small, class-based boutique fitness studio over the last year!

Pros

I like that I have a custom app for my members to book the classes we schedule, and that it handles all of the transactions for memberships, goods, & services digitally. I don’t have a cash register in my fitness studio, and everyone can use this app.

Cons

My biggest struggles with the software are mainly due to tech issues to fully utilize the software AND represent all that I want to in the app, which are probably more due to user error.

Hello Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a valuable review. We work very hard to ensure we provide our customers with a high-notch product, so we are very appreciative to know that our efforts have been paying off. As for the difficulties you have had, you can always reach out to us at support@virtuagym.com for assistance and we will be glad to help! Team Virtuagym

Happy with our service

It has been very beneficial to every day use. From setting up new membership to taking payments

Pros

Was easy to set up with the one on one help going over all features and way to use them. It make our book keeping easy and membership and payment management is awesome.

Cons

Tech support not available 24/7 if there is a problem can take days to fix. One of the features my members like most was when they scanned in at gym door it greeted them by name and told them how many credits they had left. One day it just stopped showing and after many phone calls still not back up.

Dear Dan, Thank you for providing us with your valuable insight. We are glad to hear about your positive experience with Virtuagym, and your feedback will be, of course, taken into consideration. As for the issue you mentioned you have been experiencing with the check-in system, please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com so we can look further into this and help you find a resolution! Team Virtuagym

Good and Bad

The part that we really liked was the coach module. That's why we will keep our business partnership. I don't trust in the other parts, honestly, I don't recommend for a gym or studio.

Pros

Coach Module (just the program part), I would say that customer centre a few times did a good job.

Cons

Finances, Schedule, Clint's Session Control (this part was horrible), Analytics never worked.

Dear Eduardo, Thank you for sharing this with us. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our coaching module. Nevertheless, our team is continuously working on improving our product, and this is why we will be glad to learn more about your experience with the schedule and the financial portion of the system. If you agree, please email us at support@virtuagym.com to discuss this matter further. Team Virtuagym

Thankful for this App!

Overall, our organization is happy with our choice to move to virtuagym. There are some features that we want to see the app develop into, but it offers a benefit to our internal team and clients.

Pros

-The new business analytics feature is going to a wonderful asset to our team -Setting up the app was clear- we had a lot of support from the team -We are able to manage various calendars and systems -The system is very user friendly -There are clear ways to customize the experience -customer service is pretty responsive to the needs of our organization

Cons

-We currently use Daxko billing software and the two systems do not naturally integrate. So our membership data doesn't track into Virtuagym -Programs aren't as customizable as we would like. Individuals have to have their own distinct log in and app in order to sign up for classes- it makes it difficult for doing open community events, or for parents/guardians to sign up their minor child to a class. (i.e people should be able to sign up for more than one slot. -The notifications/move reminders sent to clients-want to have that turned off -We had to work to have weight removed from the first questions that app asked -Overall, we want to have a more "holistic wellness" approach and this app is very normative in its approach to health.

Dear Amieris, We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with us. It is exciting to know that our system has met your expectations! we work very hard to ensure we provide our customers with a very high-notch product, so we are very appreciative to know our efforts have been paying off. As for the integration with Daxko, this is not currently part of our system but we will, of course, take your feedback into consideration for future planning. Let us remind you to share any further questions and ideas by emailing us at support@virtuagym.com. Team Virtuagym

Not Worth the Hassle

Not that great, since the person who told me about the software told me that I had to only give a month's notice for my license to be cancelled, but I am told I have to give a YEAR's notice. I'd also rate the customer service a 2.5 at best, as they like to blame you, the customer, for any issues.

Pros

Ease of putting in client info, though I did not like that everyone was automatically a male. Very strange.

Cons

If you have clients who have expirations for packages, the software does not keep track of it as users book classes, nor does it keep track of the number of credits left as clients use them. You are only aware when there is none left. There is a pop up that pops up each and every time you log on, even if you click on "no thanks" for the notifications.

Dear Rita, Thank you for your review. I do think that there was some misunderstanding so I hope we can help to clarify. You had originally purchased the system back in 2018 and used it fully and frequently for 2.5 years without any complaints. So it seems that you were pretty satisfied with the system overall. Data on packages is available in the Business Analytics section of your portal. When...

Perfect for branding my martial arts brand!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were my main points of contact during the onboarding, and the experience was great! Onboarding was about 3 months long, giving me time to work with the app, have my questions lined up and pretty much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to answer almost everything, and if there wasn't a clear answer, he made sure to find someone who did know and follow up. After every webcam...

Pros

-If you're looking to stick out against the competition, having your own branded app is a MUST. I feel like this company really understands that, with the private trainer sector being highly over-saturated with exercise enthusiasts trying to find a way to stand out. Everyone lives on their phones, so only makes sense to push towards that. I've had the idea for the longest time to get my martial arts...

Cons

-I wish the videos could be connected through different providers. Right now, the app uses YouTube to connect all my exercises to my videos in the app. It'd be nice to offer different means, like Vimeo. YouTube has restrictions to videos, like only being able to load 16 videos per day and sometimes loads slow. -Clients are unable to listen to their music at the same time as watching any of my videos....

Dear Itzak, Thank you kindly for your detailed review. We greatly value our clients' insights on what they enjoyed the most as well as the areas of opportunity. It has been a pleasure onboarding you into our system and we look forward to seeing your brand grow exponentially with this awesome tool at your disposal. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. With warm regards, Anna Howard CS Manager

COULD BE AWESOME BUT IT NOT

Lack honesty and integrity: they have been dishonest on a number of occassions adn never admit that they are lying to you. They promised us a payment provider other than PayPal in 2016, and we are still waiting. They dont seem to care that much for clients outside of The Netherlands. Very poor support: take too long to return communications, many customers IOS APP's have not been updated since 2018 when they claimed to have notified us all about a change in Apple App store policy and even after two years of apps not being updated they belived it was not their responsibility to assist their customers. During COVID closure they continued to charge full price and even took extra payments out of our account while we were closed and had no income.

Pros

WORKOUT BUILDER Extensive exericse library and custom exercises (including videos) are easy to add. MOBILE APPS There are Andriod and IOS App for customers and a Coaching App for coaches to use. They are good when they work. MANY FEATURES They provide features for Club management, and for coaches and customers. Have not found another software company that address all three well.

Cons

EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Im a small owner operator and they charge me $300AUD a month. BUGS GALORE .It often has bugs and therefore doesnt work efficiently. IOS MOBILE APP - Has not been updated since 2018 and it has taken me over 2 months to get them to do it.

Hello Gregg, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find our workouts and coaching module easy to use along with the features we provide for club management. Your feedback is deeply appreciated, although we work very hard day by day trying to provide our clients with the top-notch service they deserve, there will be times in which technology will have us facing certain obstacles. The areas of opportunity you've mentioned will allow us to continue assessing our priorities with a better focus as we move along into a path of success. Let us remind you to reach out whenever you feel like it by emailing us at support@virtguagym.com we'll be ready to help! All the best. Virtuagym,

Great for clients, not yet great for the business end

We were super excited when we found this software, and thought it could do everything we needed. But as we got into the set up and transferring from our old system it was honestly a bit of a let down. It is a better experience for our clients and that is why we are sticking with it but really hope to see some development on the back end side of it so it allows us to more easily run our business.

Pros

The customer side of this is great. Being able to adjust the app as we want and the ability to program for clients right in the app is awesome. We are getting great reviews from our clients.

Cons

The business side of things need some work. There are very simple functions that the system can not yet do like; limit sale of a membership, integrate scheduling types (appointments, classes, enrollments), adjust membership and invoice dates (after expiry, adjusting payment processing...), payroll report function. It makes it a lot harder on our end to manage our business.

Dear Valarie, Thank you for sharing your Virtuagym experience! We're glad to hear that our all in one solution has allowed your business to connect with your members while driving engagement and revenue. Also, your feedback is very relevant to us as we continue to strive to become the most complete and functional solution for our clients. Let us remind you to reach out whenever you need us by emailing our support team at support@virtuagym.com we'll make sure to address all questions and keep in mind any suggestions you may have to improve the system overall. With warm regards, Your Virtuagym family!

What you see is what you get

Fantastic customer care experience, guided setup done with patience from one of their stuff, always available via phone for quick questions, the product is sleak and customisable to a great extent even without purchasing extra packets

Pros

Full Features and the pricing scales depending on your business size. That means that you get full service no matter how small your business is. Once you grow, you start paying more. It's a fair model

Cons

Still no Onefit integration but it's really a minor thing. I cannot find anything else to fault them for

Dear, Alexander Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear you've encountered so many benefits in your product and the tools we have built for our clients to not only meet but exceed their expectations. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we will continue to do our best when providing our clients with topnotch services as you all deserve! We look forward to excelling in every aspect of our services and making all the necessary efforts to be part of your business growth. Once again, your review is highly appreciated! Sending you all the best, Your Virtuagym Family.

Great App, horrible customer service

I rate is a 5/5 for the App and a 1/5 for customer service.

Pros

I wish I could rate this App 5 stars for everything as it has been an asset to my business. I use it every single day to run my online business, the app itself is very user-friendly for my clients and easy to use on the back end. It has many great features that make creating and following workouts very easy.

Cons

If you are looking or in need of good customer service, this app isn't for you. They have failed me many times in the customer service department. Slow to respond, sometimes days when I need assistance urgently. My app was down for a month and a half earlier this year, what should have been my best month of the year ended up being my worst of all time. They have a great product, just need to put a lot of work into their customer service.

"Dear, Kayla Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that our app has become such an asset for the development of your business and that your clients find our many available features easy to use. The situation you had mentioned about your app being down, did you mean that your entire app was actually down, or were you referring to the issue we had experienced with custom...

By far the BEST training software for Fitness Professionals!

I have been using Virtuagym since April 2016.. I have used other platforms for my business (Mindbody, AmStatz, MyPTHub).. Virtuagym is on another level. There is a reason why they are internationally recognized and used by gyms around the WORLD. What sets them apart from any other service out there is there database of exercises and the ability to demonstrate each movement without having to be sent...

Pros

Everything! But most of all I like the Workout Builder. 2nd would be the "Online Portal"

Cons

The ONLY thing I wish they would update is the Workout Builder.. Offering buttons to more easily switch reps/time, type of workout (circuit, hiit, supersets). Also maybe a way to copy exercises if you are doing them more than once within a workout? Virtuagym has already confirmed they are working on updates. In the meantime I have been able to easily work around these by adding little notes within the specific workouts.

Hi Ryan, thank you so much for your feedback! Just reading this made us feel proud about the hard work we all put into creating not only a great product but also cater each client's specific needs. As my colleagues have already confirmed, we are currently building a new version of the workout editor which will include many more different functions such as circuits and supersets. All best, Alkistis

VG can be big

I like VG because it offers it all. In the beginning the development went very fast, but lately I didn't see a lot of improvements. The small details make VG hard to work with. And also for training, I don't like it. It's to complex The supportservice is great and doing the best they can. I hope the development will show some results in the next year.

Pros

Virtuagym tries to be a total sollution, and will be that. But for no it's "in progress". Has a lot to offer. The foodapp is great Customer administrations is good, but need a lot of solvings Roster app is great. Easy overview of groupsessons and PT. Extra pay options are good.

Cons

Trainingsapp is to difficult to use. Takes to much time to search for excersises. App is not ready for Ipad. Customer administrations is not perfect, but for that goal it has to be perfect. It's so unhandy that you cannot undo your actions. Coachingapp is not usable to coach. I want to get a sigh when it's my cliënts birthday, when they want or need contact with an instructor. Taskapp is not easy to use.

Hi Joost, thank you for your honest and elaborate feedback! We are very sorry to hear that you feel Virtuagym is not offering the things you need as a total package at this point. Lately we have focused a lot of attention on creating new option in our Financial part. For example, we now offer recurring online payments for the whole world! Next to that, we've had updates like iCal/Google Calendar connection...

Not Ideal for Small Business Users

I wasn't happy with the onboarding process as training was mostly independent and delay response time from support team. There was no option to buy out of 12 month agreement due to dissatisfaction with the product so you're left with a product that you dread to use. Only made use of their software for a couple months before switching to another product. Currently waiting for terms of agreement to expire so I don't have to see my account being billed by them.

Pros

I enjoyed the community board feature where updates can be posted in real time to the group/clients which promotes interaction. The app user friendly according to member feedback.

Cons

Not ideal for martial arts based businesses. The templates and features within the software seem catered more towards larger chain gyms/health clubs to track fitness stats important to personal training and traditional group fitness classes. The initial sales call made it appear that it would be easier for a small business to use, but it didn't feel like that at all.

Dear Brian, Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that our community and engagement module has become such a great tool for you to connect with your members! Our main goal is to continue improving while providing our clients with the most seamless and complete all-in-one solution package. Your feedback will be definitely taken into consideration. If you ever need assistance, you can always reach out to us at support@virtuagym.com, we will be happy to help! With warm regards, The Virtuagym Team!

Good platform, but no payment system support in Denmark & bad customer service

Good platform, but really bad service. They dont fix bugs thats not working, slow custom service. If you have a gym or fitness center in Denmark / Europa dont buy this system. Payment does support it & there not helping you fixing it!

Pros

- Easy to use - alot of features - Good app setup - Good platform layout.

Cons

- Support reply is really really bad..... Long reply time when you write a email. - No phone line for service or support. - Automatic payment system does not support Denmark (Paysafe, Mollie Sepa, Gocardless dont work in denmark) - Still working to get the automatic payment system to work, but there not helping out.

Hello Andreas, Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about Virtuagym! We're glad to hear that our tools and services work fine for your business and are easy to use. We've worked really hard to come up with the most complete solution for our clients, it's wonderful to know that our app set up and platform layout are a plus for you! Feedback is one of the most important pillars on our company, which is why we'll definitely take a closer look at your interactions with our client success team and continue to work to provide you with the outstanding support you deserve. Let us remind you to reach out at support@virtuagym.com and we'll share with you our new enhanced phone line for questions, concerns, and requests! Wishing you all the best, Virtuagym,

Virtuagym: great all-in-one system

My partner and I began with Virtuagym after I had investigated their booth at the 2016 Club Industry Show in Chicago. From a mobile-fitness owner's standpoint and for traditional clubs, this system can be your go-to for a complete software. First off, their support is exceptional with live chat and dedicated, rapid email response. All of my concerns and questions were always answered in a timely...

Cons

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your nice review and for your accurate description of our service! It is great to see how well you are doing and how efficiently we are helping you run your business! Features such as push notification and superset editor (and much more!) are currently in our roadmap, and we hope they will be implemented soon, in order to make us deserve your A-grade! We thank you for the valuable time that you have spent to write this review, and please do not hesitate to reach out if anything! Have a great day, Walter - Virtuagym Customer Success Department

Good product for my Online PT business

Overall I'm satisfied to be able to have a tool that takes lots out of my plate in admin processes.

Pros

Easy to create workouts and deliver them to my clients. Keeping track and accountability are major for keeping motivation. The business admin has been very helpful to keep finances easier

Cons

The customer service communication at the beginning with me was not good, take to long for getting and answer. I see they have been working on it, but still, lots more to do to improve post-sales client service

Dear, Alex! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are excited to read that you have found our workout components and administrative module useful when guiding your clients throughout their fitness journey! As a team, we want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced during your initial communication with our customer care division. We will continue working towards becoming more effective when addressing our clients' requests in order to deliver outstanding service! Once again thank you for your suggestions! With warm regards, Your Virtuagym family.

Satisfied customer

I think a lot of work needs to be done on the client interface in terms of scheduling workouts and how they view these. The word that comes to mind is clumsy.

Pros

Easy to use once you know how. I have been using this for bookings and managing my accounts and it works well.

Cons

The cost to increase membership base. I run Group training and would love to be able to add these members onto the system but it is gets too expensive. If I could I would use the booking functionality more. Further to this the app in terms of clients experience is not great and east for clients to use and understand so I tend to not use this. When putting in place programmes for clients it is confusing for them to find the workouts. This needs to be simplified.

"Dear, Rebecca Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Virtuagym! We are happy to hear that you find our modules for booking and managing accounts useful for your business. We would love to discuss with you further how you envision a more user-friendly interface for your clients and we understand that this is the #1 priority for most of our clients. Please email us at support@virtuagym.com using the code JA35287 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you soon! With warmest regards, Your Virtuagym Family."

Tick Performance

Being in another country does make it difficult to follow up with any issues

Pros

I like the content and the presentation, back end content, and app store app

Cons

I am still waiting for Ezidebit Aust to become apart of the integrations - I was initially informed it would be less than 1 year to onboarding but 2 years later I am still waiting.

"Dear, Emm Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that you find our content and presentation, positive aspects of Virtuagym. We would like to hear more about those areas of opportunity you feel we can continue to work on when it comes to better access to back end content. Unfortunately, our partnership with Ezidebit has been put on hold. With their current pause of payouts to clients, we are unsure when this can be picked up again. But we will make sure to keep you posted once there is a change in their situation. Please feel free to write to us at support@virtuagym.com using the code JA23872 in the subject line. Many thanks, Your Virtuagym Family"