All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Volunteer Check In Kiosk Reviews

Pros

They are eager to share development ideas with current customers and I feel like I have a say in how the system is enhanced. I feel like our ideas on how to use the system are listened to as well.

Karen L.

Read the full review
I have made a suggestion and seen it implemented in the same week. Because of this, the system is great... and getting better all the time.

Jennifer M.

Read the full review
The volunteer who tracked the hours is excited that she can now view reports and quickly provide information as needed. She can now spend more time helping the church in other ways.

Karen L.

Read the full review

Cons

All of my volunteers use this site to log their hours & not a single person has had a complaint.

Carmen E.

Read the full review
I get to review and approve the hours in a timely manner, and no subsequent data-entry is required. Both I and the Volunteers can review their hour logs at any time.

Jennifer M.

4.9

Easily the best Volunteer Management system

I have been using OV for 2 years, & I plan to stick with it for the remainder of my work days! This is easily the best volunteer management system around, for several reasons. 1. The founders are incredibly helpful! There is an area on the site which allows you to request & vote on new features. When I have questions, the founders usually reply within minutes-the service is personal, helpful, &...

Cons

Wow Carmen, you know OurVolts as good as we do. We've really appreciated you being with us for as long as you have and it really shows with your ability to really maximize the efficiency you get out of OurVolts.

OurVolts is a game-changer

I run the Volunteer Program at a local Police Department, with a force of 20-30 Volunteers. Hours of my time used to be spent reviewing time slips and approving hours submissions. THEN a Volunteer would spend hours typing all of those approved hours into a spreadsheet. THEN, each month, the Volunteers would spend hours reviewing their spreadsheet reports against their calendars from the previous...

Cons

Wow you're using all the methods of capturing volunteer hours, nothing like making it easier for all the volunteers!

Especially good for multisite organizations

OurVolts is very easy for volunteers and for volunteer coordinators alike. The computer interface is simple enough for seniors to master and the app is great for our next generation volunteers. We use the system to track hours logged by about 100 volunteers performing various roles in 15 different geographic sites. It's brought us into much more regular contact with our volunteers who may be half a state away. Reporting and exporting functions help us see the impact that volunteers are making on a regular basis and it comes in handy when summarizing hours for internships and service learning requirements. Thanks, OurVolts!

Cons

Thanks Maria! It's a pleasure having your organizations use us and I'm glad the reports are meeting those requirements!

Great online tool for tracking volunteers

Our church/school implemented OurVolts approximately 1 year ago as a method of tracking our parish/school family volunteer hours. Previously it was being tracked using paper. Teachers needed to remind parents to log time. Parents needed to remember to log time. A volunteer needed to accumulate the hours and then run totals at the end of the year. This method was very time consuming. By implementing...

Cons

Thank you for sharing all your great ideas with us, we've only been able to build this great product because of great organizers with their input.

Volunteer Tracking and scheduling

Corona National Little League has been using OurVolts.com for about 9 months now with great results. Since we've started using the tool our field maintenance events have been much easier to schedule and has even created a great atmosphere of competition between out maintenance crews. For tracking our snackbar, field maintenance and umpire volunteer hours the mobile app has been a huge success. Simple and easy to use our volunteers don't hesitate to key in their hours. We are looking forward to a continued partnership with OurVolts and eagerly anticipate the enhancements on their product roadmap.

Cons

I'm glad it's working out Eric, I was in little league myself so I know how great what you're doing is, forever memories! I'm glad we're helping to make them more efficient and impactful than they already are.

Love OurVolts!

My non -profit has been using OurVolts.com for a year. We did extensive research to figure out what system would work for us. This does! Once everyone adjusted to the iPad instead of the paper and pen, it went really well. Now, when the administration want numbers, I can get them in a matter of minutes. We can find folks phone numbers and send out invites. I find it really easy to use on site and at home. (Some of the less technically minded people have trouble with it but make it work.) The cost is economical and the folks at OurVolts are really helpful - just ask if you have a question.

Cons

It's amazing how one of our technologies, in this case the iPad, really made the difference in your volunteer tracking program. We're happy to support such a great organization!

RR Museum Loves T.I.F.

T.I.F. is really user friendly and a good way to replace time consuming excel spread sheets! As one of the administrators I find it very flexible and efficient. Our members who use it like tracking their own time in this method. Now if I can only get the non-users to comply!

Cons

Thanks Steve! For the non-users, in the meantime, you can log them yourself as volunteers without emails, and when they're ready, you can transfer all the hours to them. But yes it is a challenge to get the tech resistant to use something new, and if you have any ideas at any time, let us know and we might be able to make it work for you.

This site is the best I have found for our school volunteers

I can not say enough how much easier OurVolts has made my life as the Volunteer Coordinator for our school. It is so user friendly, and gives great data for our foundation to use. I love the integration with the "events" page. Any time I have an issue, the response is usually within the day and with great support until my questions are answered. The creators of this site keep improving based on user feedback, and value their customers and their experience first and foremost.

Cons

Always! We build this for you but we it wouldn't be possible without your great feedback and super smart suggestions.

Lifesaver!

Our non-profit had been struggling with finding a resource that would make it easy for our members to report the hours they spent volunteering while making it simple for the leaders to view/report. OurVolts has been working perfectly. Members can easily log in their hours from their mobile devices or the website, managers can record hours on a member's behalf and quickly pull reports, and members can be recognized for the hours they report. Great service!

Cons

Thanks Amanda! It's great we are able to fit well with your processes, especially one that helps dogs so much!

Easy to use and great service

As a non-profit we work very close with our volunteers, and OurVolts is easy for me to use as well as our volunteers. I can export data for spread sheets to really keep track of our increase in volunteers and hours. Over all its a really effective site to use, and the customer service is on point. They are personable and always get back to you as soon as possible. Love OurVolts.

Cons

Thank's Jessi! You've all been with us for quite awhile and I hope we can continue to support your organization!

Track it Forward Rocks!

I use Track it Forward to manage my chapter of a high school National Honor Society. TIF let's me focus on student needs and not on counting volunteer time by making it possible for students to self manage. I created categories for their volunteer time and TIF does the rest. Love it!

Cons

Thanks Kelly! I was in NHS and NJHS myself so I'm definitely glad we can help bring such wonderful programs like this to the next level!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.